A Family Tradition

Story Info
Wife suspects hubby is hiring whores.
2.3k words
4.35
120.4k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah Martin smiled at her husband, Bill. He grinned back at her and she felt the familiar tingle run up her spine. Damn him, he could turn her on even when she had other things on her mind.

"Honey, we need to talk."

"Can it wait, Dear, I am running late for work. I'll try and be home early tonight, OK."

"OK, but we absolutely have to talk tonight. Got it?"

He grinned and wiggled his tongue at her. Her heart skipped a beat. She knew what he was thinking. She thought about his love making and felt her panties grow moist; she shook herself. What could she do with him? She loved him with all her heart but this was driving her crazy.

This latest Credit Card bill was in the morning mail. This time it was worse than ever. She had totaled it up. In the last six months he had charged over $13,000.00 to a site listed only with a phone number.

OH! He had been paying the bill all right. But where was he getting the money. It appeared to have started about six months ago. He had even withdrawn money from their savings to pay the bill one month. He had replaced the money a few days later. This was crazy.

Tears ran from her eyes, he had to be cheating on her. Look at me she thought. He is a real sexy hunk, that smile would get him between any girl's sheets. Yeah! Look at me, 8 and a half months pregnant, huge belly, swollen tits that are leaking milk. Hardly able to get up from a chair, then waddling along. Hell, I don't even like to get in bed with myself. I can't blame him. God bless him, he says I am more beautiful than ever. The dear boy says I glow. Damn right I glow, I am so damned uncomfortable, what else can I do.

She turned to her computer and put the cursor on the logo for the new program a friend had loaned her. She could use it for just two days, then she had to uninstall it and return the disc. She scanned the screen. Yes! There was what she was looking for. She entered the numbers off the credit card bill. There it was. She put her face in her hands and sobbed. It was true. He was cheating on her.

Even worse, he was paying for sex. He was using whores, escorts. The phone number was for Joy's Escorts. Oh God! She clicked the exit and then hit start and found the program logo and found the uninstall program and started it. She didn't need it any more.

What was she going to do? She knew she would always love him, but this was too much. He had told her numerous times how he hated a cheater. He had said that there was no possible excuse of that kind of behavior. Now here he was cheating on her. Right when she needed him the most. The baby was due in two weeks; she wouldn't be able to do it with out him. Maybe she should just keep her mouth shut until the baby arrived.

Could she live with him knowing he was a liar and a cheat? It was going to be hard. He had been so damned good eight or nine months ago when her mother had died. He had been a real rock. He had comforted her and had made all the arrangements for her father. No one could have done more. It just wasn't like him to cheat. She just couldn't understand it.

It wasn't like she never gave him sex anymore. She had wanted sex more during the last six months than she ever had in her life. Horny, she was horny all the time. Bill was afraid to do vaginal sex now so they had had long sessions of oral sex. He loved nursing at her breasts. It felt very good to her too. She really enjoyed giving him a blowjob. She adored his cock and loved touching it in any way. She especially loved it in her mouth. She loved everything they had been doing.

In turn, he seemed to love to suck and slurp around in her pussy. He would lick and suck on he clit for hours, bringing her off lots of times. She had believed he was totally satisfied with their sex lives. Now she wondered. When was Bill able to find the time to have other sex? Hey! He didn't have time to woo a girl, wine her and dine her. That explained the use of escorts. Probably a half an hour to an hour was all he would need. A quick stop on the way home from work would be all he would need. Once or twice a week, at three hundred something a pop would add up in a hurry ever after the split with the agency.

Twice a week would add up to $1600.00 a month. Wow! Sounds like a good job. Hey, once a day, five days a week would net a girl four grand a month. No wonder there are so many of them. Yeah, but could you have sex with any guy you didn't know who just walked in off the street? That took guts. It was craziness to even think that way anymore.

Well this is getting her nowhere. Damn it, she just couldn't believe her sweet Bill was having sex with someone else. How could he hide it from her? She knew his every mood swing, when he was feeling lusty, when he was tired or angry about something. He was never able to keep anything from her for very long, she would sense he was up to something and could always figure it out before he could really surprise her, she always pretended to be surprised to make him feel good about fooling her. He was such a sweet loveable guy. But he was not stupid, far from it. Maybe he just let her think she was reading him. Damn all this thinking when your belly was about to explode and you were craving a big Banana Split from Dairy Queen with whipped cream, chocolate syrup and cherries on top of it could give a girl a headache.

Well she had her chores to get done no matter what. It seemed to take so much more time and effort these days. Thank God Bill pitched in and helped with everything. Bill did do a whole lot. Was this how a cheater acted? You wouldn't think so would you? She thought back, she could not recall one time he was not home within five minutes either side of five thirty after work, unless he stopped to shop for her. The sweet man never complained about anything she asked of him. He just got it done and grinned at her. He acted as if he loved doing things to make it easier on her while she was pregnant. She kept expecting him to wiggle all over like a puppy when she thanked him. This man cheat? No damned way!

But what about the credit card? Shit, she would wait until he got home and hit him with it. Yeah but what if he was doing something wrong. What would she do? Say, 'time out until after the baby comes'. Yeah! Right! She needed to talk to some one. Maggie, she'd talk to Maggie. Maggie was about ten years older and was very wise and had good common sense.

She dialed Maggie's number. Maggie picked up right away. "Hi Maggie, this is Sarah, how are ya doin'?"

"Just fine, Sugar, how are you?"

"Not too good girl. I am down in the dumps, I need you to cheer me up."

"I'll give it my best shot girl, it's us against them, lay it on me."

"It's Bill. I think he is cheating on me."

"Honey, I just don't believe that! No way in hell I would believe that shit. Not Bill. No way!"

Sarah told her what she had found. Maggie said, "I know it looks bad but there has to be some other explanation. I remember last year when you told me you would be willing to bet your life that Bill was true to you. Do you remember that?"

"Sniff, yes I do. But."

"But nothing. The man loves you. I know that if you told him that you really needed him to cut his right arm of for you in a hurry, he would pull out his penknife and start whittling away at it. Damn it girl, I know you believe that too!

"You are right, I just don't understand it. I don't know what is going on."

"Honey, go take a long hot soak in a bubble bath. Wash your hair and put it up in curlers. Put on the prettiest dress you can still get into. Do your make-up. Put on some perfume. When he walks in give him a big wet juicy kiss and ask the man what is going on. I bet you a million bucks he will have a simple answer for you."

"OK, but."

"Honey, no buts about it, just do as you are told and you will be laughing about it tomorrow."

"Oh God Maggie, I'll do it, I pray you are right."

"Sarah, you know your man better than I do, have you ever seen him do a single sneaky, shady, or even slightly dishonest thing? Has he ever lied to you or anyone else? Have you ever known him to give any less than 100 percent of his effort to anything he does? Hell NO! Believe in him, I promise he will not let you down."

"Oh Maggie, I can't believe you had to tell me all that. You are right, he just doesn't have it in him to cheat. I'll do what you said."

"Good girl, remember your condition, Honey, nine plus months of pregnancy is enough to screw up any girls head a little bit. Hang in there girl, I'll come over and see you in the morning. I'm baking sweet rolls for breakfast, I'll bring a couple for us with our coffee."

"Maggie, I love you. Thank you so much."

Maggie hung up and thought to her self, 'If that boy is cheating on her I'll cut his balls off myself. Naw, not Billy.'

Bill walked in that evening. He looked for his wife. "Sarah' I'm home."

"I right here dear."

"Wow! Look at you! You look beautiful, what is the occasion?"

"Does it have to be something special for me to look nice for my guy?"

He grabbed her shoulders and gently pulled her close and kissed her. "Thank you Sarah, that just made my whole day, I have been dreading coming home to night."

"Why, for heaven's sakes?"

"We need to talk. Sit here at the kitchen table. Can I fix you anything to drink? Would you mind if I have one beer?"

"Honey, you know you can have all you want now that you are home. I know I shouldn't have any so I won't."

"I hate to drink in front of you when you can't have one." He sat and took a long drink. He reached across the table and took her hand in both of his. He smiled sadly at her. "I have a confession to make to you dear. You are going to hate it so I have been putting off telling you about it. I don't know how to start. Well, here goes, I have been hiring escorts for your father for six months now. I'm sorry to have to tell you this."

"WHAT, FOR DADDY?"

"Yes, he came to me one day a couple of months after your Mom died. He said he was going crazy, he felt really bad because your mom had just died but that with her illness and all he hadn't had a woman in over a year and a half. He said that with him being under investigation because of his being offered the big government job he was afraid to put a charge on his credit card and he hated to carry cash when he went to a strange place. He asked if he could put the charges on our Credit Card. He said he would give me the cash for them each month until he worked out something else. I felt sorry for him. He told me how he had been unable to cheat on your mom while she was alive, he said he just couldn't do it, and had no time to date or find a nice woman at this time.

"Anyway I gave him my card to use. There, that is off my chest. I just couldn't stand being sneaky about it and not telling you about it. I don't want you to say anything to him about it.

He didn't ask me not to tell you but I knew it might make you feel bad so I didn't tell you. Please don't blame him. He just needed some sex. He just told me yesterday on the phone that he has been using the same girl each time. He really likes her and wants her to quit and move in with him. Now! What did you want to talk to me about?"

"First I want to tell you I think you are the sweetest most wonderful man in the world. I love you. Next I was wondering if we have enough money in the budget so you can take me out to dinner tonight. Just to a Pizza or Bar-B-Que place, nothing fancy. And I want to tell me one thing."

"What do you want to know?"

"You didn't tell my father that you met me through Joy's Escorts did you? I told him I had a scholarship to college."