A Fantasy Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Geilemeid
Geilemeid
209 Followers

"Yo!" he replied cool while he shortly looked over his left shoulder at Anthony. He had seen me standing there in the corner of his eye, but had his head already turned back to the TV before it hit him there was somebody else in the apartment with them.

We paused the game and looked at me while he his friend: "And who is she?"

"Euh..." is all Anthony could come up with

"Hello, I'm Veronique, I'm here to tutor Anthony in French because he's been having some difficulities with that" I decided to help, "And you are Tom?"

I realized my story didn't make any sense, I mean, which tutor would come over on a Saturday evening to help someone in French, especially the way I was dressed. But it didn't matter, it's not like the guy wouldn't find out what Anthony and I would be doing in the bedroom...

He stood up and walked over to me to shake my hand. You could clearly see on his face he didn't believe me. He was a complete different type than Anthony. Anthony was tall, an inch or 2 taller than me, lean build and kind of shy. This guy was a bit shorter than me but quite muscular and very outgoing. Someone who would definitely not have any problems picking up women.

His hands were big and raw, very masculine, like the rest of his body.

"Are you a mechanic by any chance?" I asked him

"Yes, I am" he replied with a shock "why do you wanne know?"

"Oh, no reason" I replied with a smile "Come Anthony, let's start your lesson"

Anthony led me down the hall to the second bedroom and closed the door once we were inside.

I walked over to the corner to put my purse away and before I could turn back around Anthony had his arms wrapped around me, pushing his body against my back. They quickly found the bottom of my tank top and he pulled it over my head.

I cupped my breasts and turned around. I slowly removed them and Anthony placed his soft hands on my sensitive tits, playing with my nipples. Squeezing them and caressing them just right. I instantly became jelly in his hands.

"Touch em like this?" I asked me.

"Yes, yes, god yes" like that I replied while I had a small orgasm.

I couldn't hold it any longer. I practically ripped his clothes of his body, having him standing naked in front of me not 30 seconds later.

I grabbed his balls and fell on my knees. I stuck his dick in my mouth as deep as I could. I sucked this boys wonderful cock until he shot his load in my awaiting mouth.

I deliberately let his cum drip onto my chest before I spooned part of it back up with my fingers and licked them clean while my other hand was rubbing my clit under my skirt. The rest of his cum I massaged into my tits.

Anthony sat down on his knees across from me and pulled me back from my ass onto my knees so he could slip my skirt over my hips to let them drop to the ground.

While I was still sitting on my knees, naked in front of him, with my skirt still around my legs he placed his hand on my very wet sloppy cunt and stuck 2 fingers inside of me as deep as he could.

"I need to feel your cock inside me" I panted "please fuck my cunt. I need it, I need it so bad".

Anthony stood up and moved over to the bed.

I kicked off my skirt and wanted to untie my shoes when Anthony stopped me: "No, leave those on, they are extremely sexy".

I sat next to him on the bed and he gently rolled me onto my back. I opened my legs and he positioned his monster cock over my love canal.

I was very wet from the orgasms I already had and from the foreplay the last half an hour, but still it felt like Anthony was ripping me wide up. I gasped for air when he slowly eased his big fat cock into my pussy inch by inch.

When his balls were resting against my ass and he was inside me as far as he long cock would take him and slowly started moving it up and down.

"Yes, yes, fuck me, yes, yes" I managed to keep my voice down.

But after a minute or 2 of having this monster cock splitting my bald pussy wide open I lost all control and started to scream: "YES, YES, FUCK ME ... HARDER... aahhhhhh.... YES..."

When I had a couple of my most intense orgasms he rolled me on my hands and knees and fucked me from behind. His slightly down angled cock hit my G-spot every time and I just couldn't hold it anymore. I came a small orgasms every time he pumped his cock into me.

My screams and my pussy constantly contracting around his cock sent Anthony over the top for a second time that night and he shot his load deep into my cunt.

We laid there recuperating for a little bit when I asked him: "So do you think that Tom already figured out that I'm not your French tutor?"

"Yeah, I think so" he laughed "he's probably hotter than hell standing with his ear against the door and his dick in his hands".

"Hhhmmmmm, now that would be a sight" I kidded "would you mind if he joined us?"

"Euh..." Anthony replied "but I'm not done, I want to fuck you again tonight"

"I know, that's why I said JOIN us" I assured him "it's only 8 pm I still have a little over 2 hours before I have to leave to beat my husband home".

Anthony agreed, much to my joy. I got up from the bed and opened the bedroom door, Tom was at least not standing right behind it.

I stuck my head round the corner of the front room and saw Tom was desperately trying to stick his cock back in his pants.

"Caught you, you dirty pervert!" I teased Tom. "Why don't you bring that toy of yours into the bedroom and don't let it go to waste over here..."

Tom's back was towards me and his face was flushed when he quickly turned his head towards me when he heared my question.

"You, euh ... you... don't mind... You want" he stuttered.

"What's the matter?" I laughed "You didn't seem to have any problems finding your words earlier..."

"You want me to join you guys?!" he asked me with a hopeful look.

"Yes, but hurry up a bit, I have to leave a little past 10pm to make it home before my husband" I told him before I turned away and walked back into the bedroom.

Ten seconds after I was laying on the bed, playing with Anthony's dick Tom walked into the room all naked already and with his cock sticking pride out in front of him.

"I hope you don't mind sloppy seconds" I managed to say before he pushed me down on the bed and fucked me like a wild animal.

A minute later his sperm was mixing with that of Anthony's in my love cave.

Anthony must have liked seeing his buddy fuck my sloppy cunt, because when I looked over to him, I saw his Tarzan was sticking back straight up in attention.

I rolled off my back and straddled his body. Cum was leaking from my well fucked pussy on his belly and cock while I was positioning myself. I took his cock in my hand and placed the tip at the opening of my womanhood. I gently lowered myself onto his cock, until my ass was resting on his thighs. I slowly started to work my hips, letting his cock side in and out of me.

While I was impaled by Anthony's cock Tom stuck his already back semi-hard cock in my face. I wrapped my fingers around the yummy treat and sucked his cock while I was moving faster and faster on the dick in my cunt.

Anthony dumped his third load within an hour into me before Tom came into my mouth. When he saw his buddy filled me up again, he moved behind and pulled on my hips until I was sitting on my hands and knees.

My face was now more or less positioned over Anthony's limp cock, so I moved around a bit while Tom plunged his cock into my gaping cunt until I was able to lick and caress Anthony some more.

After Tom lubricated his cock with all the mixed juices from my pussy, he placed his dick over my ass and slowly stuck his dick deep into my butt. It was an incredible intense feeling. I love being fucked up my ass while I have another toy in my hands and mouth.

I urged Anthony to get back hard again so they could double-team me. Me, gasping for air, saying those nasty things and cumming so much, had the desired affect on Anthony as I started to feel him get hard again in my hands.

As soon as he was hard enough I moved up while Tom rode my ass and lowered myself again onto Anthony's love stick.

They fucked me mercilessly like this while they called me every foul name in the book: dirty whore, slut, fuck my cock, cheating bitch,... After a few minutes of this hot position, Tom shot his load up my ass and we all collapsed on top of each other.

I was in delirium by the time they finished and I think I passed out for like 5 minutes before I came back to. I was still being sandwiched by these 2 marvelous body's.

When we regained enough strength we got up and I started to get dressed again to leave home. I slipped on a pair of panties I kept in my purse, pulled up my skirt and pulled my tank top back over my head. Luckily I never took off my shoes, so I didn't have to waist 5 minutes redoing them.

Ten minutes later Anthony was back dressed as well and drove me home. We actually passed Bart when we left and I had a short moment of eye contact with him. We both had big smiles on our faces.

Around 10:30 pm I arrived at our house. "There, now I can clean up so my hubby will never find out" I said.

Anthony kissed me goodbye and I went in the house.

Two minutes after Anthony was gone Bart stormed in the house to find me already waiting for him upstairs. Looked at my gaping pussy while he closed the bedroom. She was standing wide open and the lips were blood-engorged. Cum was leaking for my pussy over my ass and onto the bed.

I batted my eyes at my sweet hubby: "There were two guys, not just the guy that picked me up."

"Really?!" is all Bart managed to say while he was getting undressed.

"One had a really big cock and they fucked me over and over again in my pussy and my butt hole" I explained while I stuck 2 fingers into my leaking bald pussy and licked them back clean.

"You have no idea how hard it was not to touch myself" he said while he climbed on the bed "I'm going to fuck you so fucking hard"

I didn't reply, I just stuck my feet in the air.

He when stuck his cock with 1 mighty push in my pussy when exclaimed: "aaaahhhh, ohh my goodddddd, I can barely feel you. You are sooo loose and ... ahhh .... sloppy".

"That's ... ahhh... fuck yeah... fuck my slutty hole ... what I've ... ooohhhh yeah ... just told you..."

I'm amazed at how long my husband was able to hold back, but a minute or 2 later he started to groan really loud and pulled his cock out of my pussy right before he came. Stream after stream of hot salty jism landed on my belly and tits.

"Lick it off, you whore!" he commanded me and I willingly obliged.

When I cleaned up most of his hot cum with my tongue from my body and his cock I looked him in the eyes: "Now it's your turn tiger".

Bart knew what I meant, he loves eating his cream pie. He lovingly cleanup me up with his tongue before he fucked me until he came again.

It was past 2 am by the time we were done and we spend the next day a lazy Sunday at home, sleeping in till past noon, laying in front of the TV, taking a bath, ..., just doing nothing.

In case you want to hear about another fantasy we acted out, or perhaps you have some ideas for yourself, mail me.

Veronique

Geilemeid
Geilemeid
209 Followers
12