A Fantasy Come True Ch. 01

Story Info
Joe dominates his wife & another woman.
2.2k words
4.02
87.1k
16
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joew889
joew889
8 Followers

She is a beautiful woman with a killer body, who is very successful in her career in the transportation industry, but still reeks with femininity. He is a handsome, muscular, young looking man who is also successful in his professional career, yet extremely devoted to his stunning wife. They have always been physically attracted to each other from day one. They are now married both for the second time. They really have a wonderful life together. Their home is comfortable and really nicely decorated. Many evenings are simply spent at home, having a little barbecue, watching a movie together or playing some games, and then they spend quality time alone in the evening together in their bedroom.

He often hears compliments about his wife and realizes what a great woman he has. Having a younger, attractive, intelligent wife who will do for him, anything he desires is a match made in heaven. He loves being with a woman who is all about her femininity, being a girl, dressing sexy for him, rubbing his back and shoulders and all around just being a great wife.

You would think that what is described above, and just an average sex life together, would still make a great couple. However, their sex life together is anything but average! They are both in tune with each other's bodies and what turns them on. Joe and Lucy love being naked together, and love to please each other sexually. The bottom line is that their sex life together is so good, that they could probably base their relationship on it! But the good news is that they have so much going for them as described above, that their incredible sex together is icing on the cake.

Although Lucy is a very confident woman, and an industry leader in her profession, she is completely submissive sexually (and in most ways) to Joe. She has so much trust and love for him that she completely surrenders her body and control to him, and loves doing so. She has complete security knowing that her man Joe has complete control over her and willingly submits herself to him. As much as Joe is devoted to Lucy, he entirely enjoys dominating Lucy in the bedroom and in their sex life. He is her master and she will obey. Joe regularly spanks Lucy; she enjoys this very much. Sometimes Joe will tie up Lucy and ravage her body as he sees fit. Joe has some toys for Lucy including nipple clamps that he places on Lucy's erect nipples and pulls on the chain when he is fucking her. Another toy they both enjoy using is a little butt-plug for Lucy's tushie. Joe will have Lucy wear it to show her submission, and also will fuck her pussy when she is wearing it so she can experience dual penetration. Sometimes Joe will ask Lucy to wear her plug when they go out for a couple drinks, he likes to see her squirm a bit in public, and of course she obeys him.

Joe knows many ways to give Lucy orgasms. Whether it's playing with her nipples, licking her clit and pussy, or giving her a good hard fucking with his big cock. Joe definitely knows how to make Lucy cum. Sometimes Joe will push his cock all the way up in to Lucy's little pussy and she will say that it's "too much." Although Joe never hurts Lucy, he knows her. He will keep fucking her and sometimes grab her throat as he's pushing into her. This will send Lucy into a big orgasm. At times Joe has given Lucy such powerful orgasms that her pussy hurts for days. At these times Joe will then fuck Lucy's tight ass or have her service him orally. Joe loves taking Lucy's ass. It's complete domination by Joe and complete surrender by Lucy. Joe has enjoyed taking Lucy's ass more regularly. As efficient as Lucy is in her career, she is even more proficient in sexually pleasing her man. Lucy loves to submit both to Joe and his cock. She enjoys getting his erection big and hard and then letting him fuck her in any way he chooses. Sometimes Joe's cock is too big for Lucy to take all the way, but she is learning how to absorb it and although Joe dominates her, he can do it in a way that does not physically hurt her. Joe absolutely loves oral sex and, Lucy loves to suck his cock and lick his balls. Joe has come to known waking up many mornings with his wife's succulent lips wrapped around his morning wood. Lucy regularly services Joe orally, she knows it proves her submission and pleases her man.

Every couple weeks Joe and Lucy have a special night together completely alone for uninhibited sexual ecstasy. Every two months or so, they will also take an entire weekend for the same purpose. It's at these times that they have some more of their adventurous and wild sex escapades. Sometimes they will go out for a few cocktails, or sometimes just have some champagne in their room. Then they get into different ways of pleasing each other. Joe likes to start of with a shower together and have Lucy lather up his penis and balls. After he is rinsed off he likes to stand in the shower while she sucks his hardness into her mouth. After they get out, Lucy will put different types of oil on her body and prepare herself to serve her master for the evening. They do different types of things, sometimes Joe will lick Lucy's pussy until she has a shuddering orgasm.

Many times Joe will put Lucy on her belly and fuck her hard from behind. After he blasts a hot load of cum inside her, he'll keep fucking her a while then pull his semi hard cock out of her. She knows that he likes her to lick him clean, making his penis shiny and licking all the cum off of his balls. Joe may continue to have Lucy suck him to another orgasm or decide to take her little pussy again. It just depends how he feels. One weekend, Joe decided to tease Lucy a bit, and only allowed her to suck him, and for him to fuck her in the ass. She didn't get to have Joe's cock in her pussy the entire weekend. Only in her mouth and her ass. Another weekend it was Lucy's duty to give Joe as many orgasms as he could possibly handle. Unless he told her not to, she was instructed to always being playing with his cock and balls, blowing him, and presenting her pussy and ass to him in suggestive ways so that he would fuck her. That weekend Joe almost met his limit and actually waited a couple days before he fucked his hot wife again!

A big fantasy for both of them was for them to introduce another woman, chosen by both of them, to participate in their sexual adventure. This woman would be there to enhance their excitement together. A long story short, they both chose a girl named Nina, a 28-year old Hispanic woman that they felt would be a good match for both of them. Nina was an attractive girl, had a fit body, and was someone that turned on both Joe and Lucy. It was to be understood that Nina would serve Joe, and at the same time serve Lucy whenever Joe gave Lucy the authority to do so.

The first time they were all to get together for sex, the setting was typical for one of Joe and Lucy's escapades. They were all alone, candles were lit and privacy was assured. Nina came over dressed in a mini skirt and a halter-top. Lucy had a short dress on with nothing on underneath, and her open toed sandals. This was typical attire for Lucy, as she was to have her pussy and/or titties available to her husband as often as possible at all times. Joe made the ladies relaxed by pouring them some wine, and making sure they were comfortable. They engaged in some friendly conversation and it started turning a bit more sexual.

Joe wanted to establish his dominant role from the beginning, so he asked Lucy and Nina to do a strip tease for him. Nina looked at Lucy questioningly. This was a favorite request by Joe, so Lucy knew what to do. She got an appropriate CD and put in the stereo and started dancing seductively. Joe loves to watch Lucy dance, as she is very talented. Nina followed her lead and as they danced they started removing their clothing teasingly. Joe enjoyed this immensely as evidenced by the erection showing in his pants. Both girls would dance close to Joe and teasingly rub him. They were soon both naked and started dancing closer together and rubbing each other's breasts and pussy. Joe came up to both of them and got in the middle of them and had them rub against him. Then he suggested they take a shower together, as he wanted to watch. They ran to the tub and both got in and lathered each other up. Joe liked seeing this action. After a while he told them to finish getting cleaned up and he would meet them in the bedroom. Lucy knew what this remark meant. Nina's pussy lips were shaved, but she had a patch of hair above her clit. Lucy told Nina that Joe likes his woman shaved bare, so they both attended to each other. At this time Lucy was able to give instructions to Nina on how Joe liked to be pleased, how he liked his cock sucked and his balls licked, and what was to be expected of her. Nina listened to Lucy attentively. Both of their pussies were wet in anticipation and not just from the shower! Lucy noticed that Nina's toes were painted, that was a good thing. She didn't want to keep Joe waiting any more.

The two girls oiled their bodies in anticipation of pleasing their master. They approached Joe in the nude and knelt down between his legs. Lucy removed Joe's shorts and set his erection free. Both girls smiled and giggled at Joe's hard predicament. Lucy started sucking on Joe's big hard cock and after a little while, took it out of her mouth and put it into Nina's mouth. Both girls sucked his cock and licked his balls alternatively. After a while Joe took Lucy and laid her on the bed. He got between her legs and gently pushed his big penis in her pussy. He didn't push it in all the way, just gave her what they called "little fucks". As Joe was fucking Lucy, Nina was sucking and playing with Lucy's titties. Lucy was in ecstasy. After a while of these fucks, Lucy got increasingly horny and begged Joe to fuck her hard. At first he wouldn't change his thrusts, but after a while he pulled out and told Lucy to get on all fours. As Joe pulled out, Nina moved down to Joe and started licking Joe's cock. (She must have been listening to Lucy in the shower!) Lucy turned over and was kneeling to Joe, presenting her pussy to be fucked. Nina moved her mouth from Joe's cock onto Lucy's pussy and gave her some licks. Lucy moaned in ecstasy. Nina then guided Joe's stiff prick into Lucy's waiting pussy. At first Joe pushed it slowly and just a little bit. He gave her a few more little fucks, and then slowly but surely sunk the entire length of his cock all the way into Lucy's pussy, filling it completely. Lucy instantly started moaning. Joe started a nice slow hard fuck into Lucy's pussy and started increasing the speed. Lucy was moaning, "fuck me harder!" and Joe did. As Joe was fucking Lucy, Nina was licking with and playing with Joe's balls as they slapped around. Joe kept fucking Lucy and he knew she was about to cum. Joe continued his deep thrusts into Lucy and she started screaming and moaning loudly as she was cumming. At this point Nina tickled Joe's balls even more, and he unleashed a torrent of his hot semen deep into Lucy's pussy. Joe gave her a few more hard strokes and Lucy collapsed onto her belly. Joe's body went down with her and kept his cock buried inside her for a while.

When Joe pulled out, he leaned over onto his back, and pulled his Lucy onto his chest. She was almost passed out. Nina knelt down between Joe's legs and licked his cock and balls clean with her tongue. She spent about 10 minutes just gently sucking on Joe's cock. After a while, Joe gently moved Lucy onto her back and spread her legs. Nina gingerly started licking on Lucy's pussy and sticking her tongue inside her to lick out the cum that Joe had just deposited. Joe enjoyed this event watching his loving, freshly fucked wife being serviced by this girl. After a while, Nina brought Lucy to a gentle girl orgasm, through the actions of her tongue on and in her pussy. When she was done with that, she came back over to Joe's stiff prick and started inhaling it into her mouth.

Part 2 –To follow...

joew889
joew889
8 Followers