A Fantasy From A Brat

Story Info
Just a twisted naughty fantasy from a wicked, wildchild.
2k words
4.1
76.9k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MINKX
MINKX
142 Followers

I have this fantasy about some random sexy man. It's just a silly little marshmellow fluff fantasy that my friend and I were talking about one night.

So it's just a fantasy about a woman being taken and brought to a wealthy man after she catches his eye and his interest. It excites me. Even though rich people make me nervous.

I just think there's something sexy about the idea.

My family was upper middle class. My mom was a receptionist for a lawyer firm and my dad was the assistant to the vice president of TCF banks. More or less basically really head of security. Now try getting a date with the sexy bad boys when they know your dad is friends with every cop in town.

So I didn't grow up a rich bitch. But we weren't trailer trash either. I did grow up in the country, at least from about the age of eleven on. That was back when people like my parents bought homes out in the country to keep their babies away from city influences.

I'm not really a complicated girl. Actually what am I saying? I am complicated. Also weird and unique as hell.

From like fifth grade on I grew up with horses. I can nap bareback on a horse as it wanders grazing a steep hilled meadow. One cool thing about all that dancer training and track activity. It gives strong thigh muscles that grip even when the owner's dozing.

So regardless of my parent's bank account and my mom's social worries about what will people think I've always been just a fiesty little country tomboy.

I think of myself as pretty much just a simple straight forward girl. I like myself. I know I'm a good person. I'm smart, funny, loving and reasonably pretty but baby I don't aspire to high society. You'd have to drag me there kicking and screaming. That world is just not me. I don't belong there.

But I've worked places where high society people go. And men are men. If it's pretty some of them will want it, if only for a night's fuck. I never did take anyone up on those offers. I was always involved with someone when any of that came up. And luckily enough in my case the one looking towards me always had enough class to back off gracefully.

But it's a sexy thought. Thinking about someone like that, who makes more in an hour then I make in a year looking at me and wanting me?

Gotta wonder though, what if I'd ever caught the eye of someone who decided to simply have me?

A rich man, a powerful man, they could do that. There's no one in my world; family, friends, that could do much to try and find me should I ever just vanish. They could go to the police is about all. The money to mount a huge search isn't there.

Makes for bad should that ever happen to me in real life obviously. But the fantasy idea of it does rather turn me on.

I love to tease and arouse. I'm a flirt. I collect people. And so the thought of someone rich and powerful lowering his eyes to notice and want me, that's hot.

So, I have this fantasy.

Katt came vaguely awake and aware, eyes still tightly closed, getting that something was wrong.

This was not a normal waking. Not even a "normal" waking the next day after you've had that one, two, three too many drinks and know the day's gonna be a lil funky for an hour or two before you hit that reconnect point.

This felt more like someone slammed you in the head with a baseball bat or slipped something a world of not funny in that last drink.

This was not gonna be a good thing for Katt. She knew that in every fiber of her body and kept her eyes clenched tight so that she could maybe have a few minutes to try and figure out, what the fuck?

She was a fierce little wildkatt. She always landed on her feet. And she always walked away, all she needed was a little bit of time to...

"I know you're awake."

"Oh fuck me sideways." She muttered under her breath.

Her eyes clenched tighter for an instant and a voice screamed triumphantly told you so, told you so! This is not normal and this is not good!

Fucking duh katt snarled at that irritating voice and gave up denying that anything was normal anymore.

Her eyes flew open and she forced herself to scope out the situation fast, somehow already knowing it wouldn't help her much.

She was naked. That wasn't so much a bad thing. She usually slept like that unless her apartment got really cold.

The arms chained to a hook over her head and the legs locked to the floor an uncomfortable distance apart, now that was a world of bad!

So the something being wrong here thing was a definate yes.

She let her eyes dance skittishly towards where the voice had spoken from. She was expecting to see some Jason or Freddy type of character.

"My god, you!" She gasped. "What is this? What's going on here? Are you fucking insane?"

The man she was yelling at moved out of the shadows, smiling at the woman chained tight.

"I told you I wanted you. You played, teased and excited me. You showed me that witty, wicked intelligence. You let me see how fierce and fiesty you live and love. How you take on the world for anyone you take up as family and then thought you could just walk away?"

Katt was so over her head lost. She had talked to this man for a while. But anything approaching intense made her skittish lately and brought up that need to run. So she'd told him she couldn't chat anymore and slammed down her laptop to curl up in her quilts and tell herself that running from him was the smart thng to do. The only thing to do.

Something she had to do.

And now she was chained up naked mere feet away from him and his eyes were moving over her body as he glided closer.

"Get the fuck away from me!" Katt yelped, thrashing hard and impotently. Great, her kidnapper had either studied under Houdini or the Marquis De Sade. Oh there was a bad thought! Never mind, no way, we're not going there!

She wasn't a part of his world. She was just a gawky say anything country girl. This didn't happen. It wasn't suppossed to happen. Men like him didn't notice little nobodys like her.

He came to a stop mere inches away and she forced herself to meet his intense eyes.

"Please, I'm nothing. I'm nobody. Why?"

He smiled down at the trembling, chained woman, and lifted a gentle hand to tuck lengths of fly away hair back behind her ear.

"I wonder who the hell it was who made you believe yourself unworthy? Smart, sexy, what's not to like girl?"

Katt's eyes went wet but she blinked hard and furious. She'd slice her own throat before she'd give this bastard her tears.

It wasn't fair. It wasn't right. He couldn't do this! How could he say things to her like that? How dare he look at her with eyes so hot that she felt the fire igniting in her own body?

Why hadn't he just written her off? She was good at running people off before they could get a thousand miles worth of meaning anything to her. Why wasn't he going along? Why wasn't he gone rather then standing there just a few inches away?

Damnit, it always worked before. She blew them off. Or told them to fuck off. Or got them sick and tired and off to easier pastures. It should have worked. It should have killed his desire.

Well something went all fucked up she snarled to herself. Didn't it now? She was strung up, chained up, fuck knows where. And that damn bastard was still locking at her with eyes that wanted.

Katt snapped, shrieking. "Fucker, I'm going to kill you for this when I get free!"

And he was still just there, smiling at Katt. And she finally calmed. She stared at him, desperate and pleading. "Please, don't." She whispered.

And he whispered back. "You're going to be mine. You already know it."

She wanted to scream at him that she'd never really belonged to anyone. To rant that no one had ever been able to hold onto her. But wild screaming coming from a naked women trussed up like a fucking Thanksgiving turkey? That was just too bloody ridiculous and she refused to appear so undignified.

Mentally she smacked herself. Oh yeah lots of room for dignity here.

Oh yes, Katt decided, definatly something wrong with me. Naked, chained up and what the hell am I mad about? That I can't yell what I want to yell without sounding like a moron.

I really wanna kill this man she hissed to herself silently.

He moved behind her and Katt exploded!

Hell no! Fuck no!

But he had her, his hands gripping her wrists, his body tight up against her back.

"Stop fighting me!" He snarled soft in her ear.

"No! I won't! Fuck you I'll never stop!"

And then as quick and as starkly harsh as Katt had awoken he was in her, taking her, taking control.

And she screamed so hard and harsh that her throat hurt.

All she had was her voice to fight him with. She used it.

And the bastard laughed, whispering into her ear.

"Girl, you're so wet it's dripping down your thighs. You want me. You want this. Lie with your mouth as much as you want. I'm listening to your hungry, needy body."

He fucked into her hard, still holding her wrists, even though they were chained above her head and she certainly wasn't going to be doing anything with her hands now was she?

His body was hot behind her, pressing up tight and close, touching her everywhere and she had no give and no movement and no where to go.

She squirmed, and thrashed, and fought against the one holding her. And it simply excited and aroused and caused him to fuck her harder. Made him whisper wet and dark into her ear about how tight she was, how wet, how good her cunt felt gripping his cock as he slid in and out of her.

He released her wrists, but only to allow his hands to capture other parts of her body. They slid down and closed tight over her breasts, gripping her entire breast, then moving to pinch and twist her hard, throbbing nipples.

Katt mewled. She couldn't help it, couldn't not make that sound. Her hips pumped, pushed, shoved back trying to get that cock deeper.

He slid one hand down from her breast, gliding over her belly. She knew where it was headed and what it would do to her.

"No no no!" She whimpered. "Don't!"

And then it was there, and one talented pinch, twist, twirk was all it took.

Because suddenly Katt was erupting into orgasm so hard and deep and intense she had a crazy moment of being grateful that she was chained and couldn't collapse weakly when that violent cum finally ended.

Her cunt rippled and gripped the flesh that was still ramming into her deep and hard and he snarled out a strangled curse. His hands moved back up her body to attack her nipples again as he slammed into her hard, one last time, pushing her body out to the limits of the chains that held her, arching her and he came into the hot, slick depths of her, hard, throbbing jets of hot cum that sensually stung her well fucked flesh.

He leaned heavily along the length of her for long moments then straightened and slid out. Katt was still shuddering and shaking.

He whispered two words into her ear.

"Good girl."

And Katt came again....hard.

MINKX
MINKX
142 Followers