A Fantasy Fulfilled

Story Info
He surprises his wife with several men.
4.9k words
4.37
150.4k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fritz67
fritz67
27 Followers

I can't believe that I'm writing this story. I suppose that I'm actually documenting it to continue the excitement that it has brought me over the past couple of years. I thought that it would never happen, especially not the way that it finally happened anyway.

My wife Erica and I have been married for almost 12 years. Over these years the sex has been both hot and not so hot. We have tried a good many variations that seemed to bring the spark back into our sex life, but reading erotic stories of average peoples' sexual adventures seemed to spark us both in a dramatic way. At first it was only me who enjoyed the stories. Erica could take them or leave them so to speak, but over time, this erotica became the staple of our sexual adventures.

I noticed that over the years that the stories that seemed to excite me the most were those of husbands allowing their wives to have sex with other men. In most cases the more taboo the better. The thought of my timid wife being fucked by several men with very large cocks sends me over the edge rather quickly. Over the years, I purchased more and more of this type of erotica and Erica seemed to warm up to it. We began to talk about it during our sex sessions. I would tell her what I was thinking while I was fucking her and Erica would play the part to continue the excitement.

Many times in the heat of our passion I would ask her if she would really enjoy actually doing what we talked and read about regularly. Her response was always the same; "Not really, it's exciting but I'm just happy with you and keeping it a fantasy." In most cases, after our sex was over, I too felt the same way.

After a particularly hot session, I decided that we should finally make it happen. I realized that living out this fantasy would take us over a threshold from where we could not return. It was a gamble, but one that I was willing to take.

After much thought, I finally agreed that it would have to happen out of town with totally anonymous strangers. That way, our discretion would be assured. The event would take place on an evening close to my wife's birthday. This way we would have a reason to be going out of town for a celebration, and none of our family, friends or my wife would have any notion what we were up to.

I had planned a special evening at one of our favorite restaurants. Nothing too fancy, just good food, drinks and a relaxing atmosphere. Our dinner was delicious and went very well. Erica, who is only a very light social drinker had several glasses of wine, which is more than enough for her to really relax. Some of our best sessions in the past were after she had had just a little wine to take off the edge.

After dinner, I escorted my tipsy wife to our room for what was about to become quite a memorable evening. The anticipation had been building all evening. Erica knew we were going to have sex that night and so did I. It's just that we both had different ideas of what was going to happen. You see, several weeks before, I had taken a major step and contacted an escort service in order to live out our fantasy. I had no clue about how to contact a service or what to ask for. I was mostly concerned about the legal issues involved. But with a little patience, I was able to find out exactly what I was looking for.

I basically called places that looked to be the most legitimate either by their ad or how professional they seemed over the phone. After I was comfortable with a particular agency, I told them exactly what I wanted. I told them that I wanted to act out a fantasy for myself and my wife. I wanted two attractive men. Both had to be well endowed, mostly thick over length. Both had to be very clean, disease and drug free. In fact, because I wanted to be so safe and sure of this night, that I made special arrangements to meet these men before the event so that I could approve. This would make it safe and not so much of a surprise. The deal is that I would meet both of these men in a restaurant for drinks and if I didn't approve, I would pay them for their time and that would be it.

The night came for me to meet the escorts. I had agreed to meet them at a lounge that I was familiar with but was still secluded. When I went into the bar, there were several tables along the back wall that were available. I picked one that was in clear view of the main entrance. After only several minutes, a tall attractive man stepped in the door and looked around. After ten or fifteen seconds another black man not quite so tall walked in and stood next to the other. They scanned the bar and made eye contact with me. They immediately headed my way. I thought to myself, wow!, this is really happening! All of a sudden, reality had surrounded me! The first man asked my name to confirm who I was. He motioned for his buddy and they both sat down.

After some small talk and some drinks, I was only getting more nervous. They both seemed to sense it and told me to relax. After that, I simply blurted out that I wanted to live out a fantasy of ours. I told them that I wanted to have by wife serviced, in my presence by two or more very well endowed men. They both nodded in a manner that let me know that they understood exactly what I wanted. I told them that one of the main reasons for meeting them was to confirm their size. They said that the only way that we could do it was to go to the men's room for a look. The black man whose name is Charles suggested that they go in and stand at the urinal's, and when the coast was clear, they would simply let me have a look. This seemed so ridiculous, but was so necessary in order for the fantasy to be effective.

Both of the men left to the men's room. I gave them several minutes before I went in. Another man was just leaving as I walked in and no one else was in the room. I walked up to the middle urinal with Paul on my left and Charles on my right. I looked down at Paul while he was gently stroking his cock and was quite amazed. His cock was only semi-erect, but was hard enough that it was just starting to point up. It hung long and thick. It was at least nine inches long and incredibly thick! What was most amazing was that the head was fifty percent bigger than the shaft. It had a true knob on the end. As I watched him stroke it, it came to full hardness.

It was bigger than any I had ever seen and looked very rugged. I sort of half chuckled and said; "yep.I'd say that will do!." I then looked to my right and saw Charles. He pulled out his ebony cock for me to see and to my amazement it was slightly larger! Still about the same length but somewhat thicker. It was very wide and very veiny with the same rugged look. The shaft was very brown with a very purple head. He also pulled out his balls and rested them in his hand. His balls looked to be the size of large eggs. Quite an impressive package to say the least. I gave my approval and we headed back to the table to set up the plan.

We spent an hour getting aquatinted and going over the plan. I have to say that these two were very professional and really made me feel at ease. They really paid attention to what I wanted and even made suggestions to make it even better. They assured me that what I was asking for was not at all out of the ordinary, and was actually very common. I was getting very excited just planning it out. It was obvious that it was really going to be an exciting night!

As I unlocked the hotel room door, Erica giggled and said that she felt really good and not at all tired. That was her signal to me for feeling horny. Erica quickly went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. When she returned to the bedroom, I had already turned down the lights and slipped into bed. My wife soon returned wearing a very slippery night gown that accentuated all of her features. Erica is in her early thirties, 5'4," 125lbs and has a very feminine build. I really love that slippery feeling when she's naked under that silk gown. On her way to the bed, Erica stopped by her overnight bag to get something. It was an erotic book that she had purchased. What a surprise! You see, Erica would never ever make that type of purchase. It has always been something that I would do for us. Erica was too timid and afraid of what people might think. After a few questions, I discovered that she had purchased it on-line where she was able to shop at her leisure. She had stumbled on a book that she liked and bought it.

I was becoming more nervous than ever. I told her to go ahead and relax while I went down the hall for ice. I told her that we would want something cold to drink later that evening. Erica giggled at the thought. As I put on my robe, the plan was to begin. I met one of the men in the vending area as agreed. I asked him where the other was and he said that he would be along soon. He was bringing along one of his friends! I said: "Wait a minute, I didn't agree to any of this!"

He assured me that it would not cost any more and that the other man that he was bringing along was also very professional and that I would not be sorry. Apparently, the third man had talked to Paul and wanted to be involved this! This third man named Mike was described to me as a heavy cummer. Not as well endowed as the others, but he ejaculated a very large volume of semen. At this point, this didn't matter one way or another, but I did not want to back out now, so I hesitantly approved.

I got the ice and headed back to the room. By this time, Erica was thoroughly involved with the erotic story and was gently stroking her breasts while she read. I slipped into bed beside her began rubbing her thighs and clit. She was getting very hot now. While she read, I told her that tonight was going to be special, and I wanted to try some new things. Erica nodded with agreement and continued to read.

I got up out of bed and went to the closet. I pulled out a silk scarf and started to blindfold her with it. Erica began to coo with anticipation. After she was completely blindfolded, I returned to the closet for several lengths of silk ribbons. I move to the bed and gently tied one hand to the bedpost and then tied the other to the other bedpost. At this point, she was totally naked, blindfolded and gently tied to the bed. Only her legs were still free. I gently began massage her breasts and swirl around her nipples with my tongue. This drives her crazy.

She said: "Ooo...I'm gonna like this..." as her legs twisted and turned. I gently moved down her body, careful to let her feel my breath on her stomach and pubic hair. Her legs just pealed away as I moved for her mound. I began to lick all around her labia, careful not to give her direct clitoral contact just yet. She moved her hips to try to grind her clit on my tongue. Eventually, I moved my tongue all around her clit, gently nibbling and sucking with slightest pressure. I began a rhythmic flicking of my tongue on her clit. Erica was on fire! She was oozing a tangy cream from her cunt. I buried my tongue inside her cunt as she wrapped her legs around my neck. She was cumming fiercely! Her pelvis and stomach gyrated to grind her cunt on my mouth. Her juices began to flow as I licked her cunt and clit. Her stomach quivered and her breasts shook as she came down from her orgasm. Her cunt and pubic hair were glistened with her juices.

As her orgasm subsided, I said; "that's just the start of our evening...one of our fantasies is going to come true very soon." Erica became very quiet and still. She realized how vulnerable she was at that moment, yet realizing that I would never let any harm come to her. "Relax" I said "I'm in complete control and if at any time you want to stop, just say so. Ok? ... I can stop the entire thing. Just relax and enjoy." Erica hesitantly agreed. I told her that in a few moments, a few gentlemen would come into the room and have their way with her. They had been instructed to do everything to her that we had talked out in our fantasies. I further assured her that I had already met these men and that they were very professional and she should have no worries. She gasped with excitement. Erica said; "is this really all right..and are you really sure?" I told her that I was sure that I wanted her to experience the ultimate pleasure and that I wanted to be a part of it for her. So relax and enjoy.

At this point I covered her with only the sheet up to her neck. She was still blindfolded and her hands were gently tied to the bed. I went to the door and motioned for the men to come in from the vending area. The third man, whom I had not seen until this moment was an average size but attractive man.

The men moved to the center of the room where my wife was lying on the bed. From the expression on her face, Erica was extremely nervous. She could hear the men begin to undress and could sense that they were looking at her. She said "Are they here?" I told her that there were three attractive men in the room and that her fantasy was soon to begin. As the men looked on, I gradually pulled the sheet down the bed very slowly. Gradually exposing her breasts and then her stomach and finally her cunt and thighs. Erica was very tense. Then as planned, the two men with the largest cocks move to each side of the bed and rested their cocks in each of her hands.

She jumped as she felt their warm flesh for the first time. The weight of their massive organs made her coo with anticipation. Paul leaned down and whispered to Erica; "relax....and enjoy this...we just want to make you feel good." Erica just smiled and uttered, "o..o..ok" He then moved back up and placed his cock in her hand. Quickly, her fears seemed to dissipate with lust. Their cocks began to grow in her hand to full proportion. Paul's mammoth 9 inch cock with a huge head was amazing. Charles' slightly shorter but amazingly thick shaft was also very impressive. As Erica stroked them, her lower body began to gyrate again in anticipation. Paul's cock was leaking pre-cum onto her fingers. Erica gently smeared his cum all over the massive head of his cock. It continued to get longer and thicker. Charles' cock was also getting very firm. It was about 8 inches and at least 2 inches in diameter. It was very veiny and had a slight upward curve.

Once Paul and Charles had both reached full hardness, Paul moved away and into position between my lovely wife's legs. He bent down and began to lick her cunt very slowly at first, and then with a little more force. He did this thorough licking for several minutes until Erica was very wet and moaning. He stopped once he felt that she was in the early stages of orgasm. He raised up and positioned himself in front. He began by pushing his thick cock head up against her slippery pussy. It was an awesome sight. His huge knob was so oversized as compared to her small cunt. He pushed his thick cock against my wife's pussy very gently but firmly. Erica stopped stroking Charles' cock as she concentrated on Paul's entry. She winced slightly as she began to stretch to accommodate his size. Once she relaxed, his head plopped in. Erica moaned and said "Is that his cock?" in disbelief. He slowly pushed against her cunt, gradually allowing her cunt to relax. She said: "It's so thick!" She then called for me and said, "are you watching this....are you watching him push it in?" I said, "yes..I'm watching..and it is extremely hot!" At this point, I think that she really felt free to let go and fully enjoy it all.

Paul gradually began to build up his rhythm, each time, going a little deeper, until he was finally buried deep inside her. Paul was very gentle, and very aware of his size. He stroked in and out as my wife moaned with pleasure. As Paul was beginning to take full strides, Charles moved his cock to her mouth. He straddled her face and offered her lips his now dripping cock. Erica stuck out her tongue and began to lick the pre-cum from his cock, smearing it all over her lips. She was enjoying this in a big way, I could tell. Erica opened her mouth and stuffed the first couple of inches of his very thick cock into her mouth. He was so thick that stroking him with her mouth was almost impossible. Erica licked all around the head of his cock, while moving her lips and tongue up and down the shaft. His cock was very brown with a purple head and glistened from her saliva and his pre-cum.

Paul was getting very close. Charles had moved to the side and Paul had raised her legs up on his shoulders and was slamming her with full force! I watched from behind him as his big balls literally slapped her ass. There was a ring of white cream around his cock and her cunt that was oozing down her crack! Erica was REALLY enjoying this! She began to moan louder and louder. "Fuck me....Fuck me harder.....Oh yeah..." My wife was actually cumming with a cock in her! She has NEVER cum without my finger or tongue. I saw her face contort and her stomach tighten as she squealed with pleasure. Her tits were dancing all over and her nipples were straight up. I looked behind and saw her cunt juice gush from her stretched cunt around his cock. When she was just over the edge, Paul began to grunt. I saw his ass muscles clench up and his shiny sack twitch. He was blasting her full of cum! His entire body was tight as he pumped her with full long strokes. The combination of there juices was literally flowing from her cunt and onto the bed.

After he began to relax, Paul slid his softening cock from her pussy. A stream of their juices trickled down her ass and onto the bed. Erica just continued to moan with this content look on her face. He was still very long and thick, but he need some time to recuperate. At this time, Charles moved into position. Paul moved up beside her, where he could relax a little, but still licked and sucked on her nipples.

Charles' cock was not nearly as long, but incredibly thick. Her cunt was stretched but still resisted his thick shaft. Even after that amazing fucking, Charles had to gently ease his cock in. "Oh.." Erica moaned as gently slid into the hilt. As he pulled out, you could see the juiced on his brown cock. He was very muscular and had no trouble pushing his thickness into her. He began to pump faster. With each thrust, Erica squealed a little louder. She asked me if I could untie her. I said I would and quickly untied her. Erica wrapped her hands around Charles' ass and back, pulling him in and out at a faster pace. I moved down to remove her blindfold, and she said "No! I want it left on.." Apparently, she very much enjoyed the mystery of not seeing who was fucking her.

Charles worked her sopping pussy for almost 20 minutes as Erica moaned rhythmically. He never pumped slower or faster, just slow and steady. As I watched from behind, I saw the flow of white pussy juice against his brown cock and balls begin to increase. A steady stream was flowing onto the bed. I knew it wouldn't be long now before she would cum again. By this time Paul had hardened again and laid his cock on her mouth. Erica licked and sucked his cock, as Charles fucked her continuously her below. It was a truly a very erotic site.

Charles began to tighten. His rock hard body was rippling. He began to spasm as he started shooting his load. I didn't think that he was ever going to stop. He just kept flexing and pumping as he squirted his cum into her belly. Now she was going to cum with him! My own cock was raging! Again her body convulsed into orgasm. This time both arms and legs were locked around his rippled body as he pumped her furiously. It was the longest orgasm that I think that Erica has ever had. She just continued to convulse. By this time, I had cum all over the floor without even touching myself! It was so erotic, that I just went off with them! As their orgasms subsided, Charles pulled out his massive organ. Still very thick, but not stiff, he slid his cock out onto her leg.

fritz67
fritz67
27 Followers
12