A Fantasy: Kiss & Tell

Story Info
A wife comes home and tells the story of her night.
1.1k words
3.89
68.8k
27
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel the bed shift as she sits on it and places her hand on my thigh.

"Baby, wake up..." she whispers, shaking my leg gently. "I've been a very good girl tonight."

Groggily I open my eyes, smiling up at her. Something is different but I can't quite place it. Finally her words sink in and I realize what it is; she is very flushed and her hair is messy, which is rare for her.

"What do you mean love?" I ask.

"Well, you know how I went out for drinks with some friends earlier tonight?" I nod in response.

She and some girlfriends ended up going out dancing after having some drinks. The girls all stayed together for a while but eventually most started floating off, either dancing with some guys they met, or off to the bathroom together.

"I danced with a couple different guys, they were all flirting pretty heavily and a couple got a little grope in here or there" she demonstrates by moving my hands over her breasts and down over her ass.

She was already feeling the drinks from earlier and all the flirting and dancing was making her feel horny. One guy in particular had caught her eye throughout the night, repeatedly asking her to dance and getting more and more daring with the way he touched her the more often they danced together.

"I thought about some of the fantasies we had talked about and the thought of coming home and fucking your brains out after doing something naughty turned me on even more." she tells me.

The girls were all slowly leaving but she was having so much fun she decided to stay for a little longer, maybe see where the night would lead.

Her new friend asked her to dance again and as they danced he pulled her close to him. The music slowed and they stayed close, his hands were roaming all over her body, moving up and down her back. He stopped with his hands on her ass, pulling her crotch into his and she could feel his hard on.

"Oh this is so naughty, but I can see that it is turning you on too." she says, looking at my pulsating cock. "I couldn't believe it, I was letting this stranger press his cock against me, and it was turning me on so much."

After their slow dance her new friend asked her if she wanted to go outside to smoke a joint. She agreed and they left the bar. He brought her to his truck and helped her in.

"You know how big trucks turn me on baby, and he was making me so hot I knew I wasn't going to be able to control myself for long." she explains. "I climbed in the truck first and let him get a great view of my ass as he helped me in."

He sparked the joint and they took a couple puffs each. She sat facing him with her legs slightly open, allowing him a perfect view up her skirt, showing off her lacey underwear. After handing the joint off to her he let his hand fall on her leg and gently began moving it up and down, stroking her thigh.

"My pussy was so wet at that point baby, I thought I would soak through his seat."

She opened her legs more to allow his hand easier access and he took advantage, moving the thin material of her thong aside and sliding his finger along my wife's wet slit. He slowly pushed his finger inside of her and began to alternate between her pussy hole and her clit.

"I let him play with my pussy for a few minutes but soon I just wanted his cock in my mouth." she coyly admits.

She leaned forward and undid his belt and pants removing his cock from its shelter. He was very hard as she grabbed it and stroked it a couple times. She took it in her mouth moving her lips over the shaft and licking around the head. She continued moving her mouth further down on to his cock, taking him all the way down. My wife stayed there for a moment, with his cock buried in her throat before coming back up and flicking the head with her tongue.

"I couldn't believe what I was doing but I was so turned on I couldn't stop yet." she says, blushing slightly.

He started moving his hand towards her extremely wet pussy as my wife worked his cock with her mouth. Her ass was pushed up in the air so he had no problem finding his goal and was quickly fingerfucking her while she sucked his cock. It didn't take much of this before he was ready to cum.

"I figured I was already being so naughty I might as well keep going." she tells me as she moves on top of me and plunges my painfully erect cock into her sopping wet pussy.

She kept her mouth locked on his throbbing cock quickly moving her mouth up and down his shaft, stroking with her hand as well. Finally he groaned loudly and came in her mouth.

"I swallowed everything baby, you would have been amazed. In fact I think I can feel how amazed you are now." she says grinding her pussy on my cock.

After he came he sparked the joint up again and they finished sharing it. My wife climbed out of the truck shortly after, said goodbye and quickly caught a cab home.

As she rides my cock she leans forward and shoves her tongue in my mouth. "Can you taste him lover?" she asks me.

"Yes," I admit "this is turning me on so much, don't stop riding my cock."

"I wanted your cock so bad the whole way home I couldn't help but play with myself in the cab. Fuck, this feels amazing."

She continues riding my cock, but it doesn't take long before I am about to cum. I tell her this and she quickly dismounts me and takes me in her mouth, stroking me. With a loud moan I erupt, cum gushing into her waiting mouth. There is too much and some of it dribbles out and down on to her breasts.

My wife looks so sexy laying there with cum dribbling down her chin, still telling me how hot she feels. I lay her flat and begin licking at her soaking wet pussy, she must have been right on the edge though as I quickly bringing her to a powerful orgasm.

We both cuddle up next to each other. Kissing her and holding her close I let her know how much I love her.