A Fantasy Life Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baloden
Baloden
86 Followers

Shawn, Jessica and Shanna walk over to the bed, laying down on it with Shawn between them. He leaned over to Jessica's head and kissed her with his lips on her full soft lips. He kissed her lightly at first, then kissing her more passionately. She kisses him passionately back and they continue to kiss each other. He then snakes his tongue in between her soft full lips and caressing her tongue with his tongue. She snakes her tongue between his lips and lightly caresses his tongue with hers. They continue to french kiss each other for what seems like hours. Then he stops and lets Shanna kiss Jessica.

Shanna then leans over to Jessica's head and kisses her with her lips on her daughter's full soft lips. She kisses her lightly at first, then kissing her more passionately. She kisses her mom passionately back and they continue to kiss each other. Shanna then snake her tongue in between Jessica's soft full lips and caress her tongue with Shanna's tongue. Jessica snakes her tongue between her mom's lips and lightly caresses it with hers. They continue to french kiss each other for what seems like hours.

They went to Jessica's breasts and rubbed their thumbs over her large nipples, lightly pinching, tickling and twisting them between their fingers. Their fingers are unconsciously playing a tune on her nipples. She had her eyes closed luxuriating in the sensations their fingers are bringing to her budding breasts. He kneaded her large tits and pinching her big nipples.

Shanna and Shawn lean over to Jessica's beautiful tits, putting their soft lips on her large nipples. They suck on her large nipples lightly and lightly licking and bitting them, making them as hard as rocks. They continue to suck, lick and bit on them, getting them harder every few seconds. They lick her hot succulent tits until they licked every last inch of them. They flick them with their tongues giving it a gentle bite every few seconds. Jessica moans in ecstasy with all the pleasure they are giving to her, we continued to suck on her tits.

They kiss down her small stomach on each side to her beautiful belly button. They took turns licking and putting their wet tongues into her beautiful belly button. They kissed on down Jessica's beautiful body to her thighs, kissing all over them and near her wet pussy.

They each put a finger into her tight on fire pussy, fingering it lightly. They pump their fingers in and out of her sweet cunt trying to find her sweet spot. They lightly caress her big clit, rubbing it between his and Shanna 's fingers. They keep on fingering Jessica until she is about to cum and climax but they stop just before she does. They start to finger her tight pussy again, pumping them in and out of her pussy. They finger fuck her pussy faster and faster and they rub their thumbs against her big clit in time with her frantic jerks, causing her to fuck herself on their fingers. They twirled their fingers around inside her, pressing against her hymen.

They keep it up, this time until her whole body starts to shake with ecstasy. She is climaxing, orgasming and cumming so much that it almost makes her black out with pleasure. Jessica is moaning so much and so loudly with pleasure. It takes her body a long time to stop shaking, cumming and for her to stop moaning in ecstasy.

He lay down on the bed and Jessica gets on top of him, putting her wet pussy on his face and mouth. He kisses and licks slowly across the outer folds of her wet cunt. She is so very wet from cumming earlier. He grab a hold of her back pulling her forward. He parted her labia and lets his tongue start darting into her, tasting how sweet and wet her succulent pussy is. Going in deeper and deeper he twists his tongue trying to go in as far as possible. He flicks his tongue across her hard clit, causing her body to jerk and push her hips towards his mouth. Jessica felt her orgasm start to build to its release. With his tongue going in and out of her pussy and him lightly biting at her big clit it made her moan in pleasure at what he is doing to her.

Meanwhile, Shanna inserts a finger into her daughter's tight asshole, pushing it all the way in. She pumps her finger in and out of her daughter's tight butthole. Shanna does it hard and fast, getting faster and faster with every stroke of her fingers. Shanna moves it around inside her, pumping it in and out of her wet soaking pussy. She continues to finger fuck her a long time. She pulls her finger out of our daughter's sweet asshole, replacing it with her face. She is kissing it and pushing her tongue up her tight asshole. She licks all around her nice asshole with her tongue for a long time.

Within seconds her whole body is shaking and he tastes her sweet cherry juices flowing freely into his mouth as she experiences an orgasm. Her whole body is shaking and spasming with ecstasy and pleasure. He licks up all of Jessica's sweet juices.

Shanna got off the bed followed by Jessica and then Shawn. He told Jessica to lay down in the middle of the bed face down. Shanna and Shawn get on the bed beside her. They roam their hands over her daughter's beautiful body, finally ending up squeezing her fantastic soft ass. They raised up their hands, bring their hands down on her soft firm ass. She cried out in ecstasy, when our hands came down on her ass. They raise their hands back up and bring them back down harder on her beautiful soft ass. They keep spanking her firm ass harder and rougher until her ass is a very dark-red. Moans of pleasure and ecstasy come from her sweet mouth. They then caress their hands over her wonderful body, turning her over and also caressing the front of her body. Then they went over her entire body again, kissing every inch of her soft, beautiful body.

Jessica got up and Shanna and Shawn lay down in the middle of the bed beside each other. Jessica set down on the bed by her brother. She wrapped her hand around her brpther's rock hard cock. She grips it as tight as she can, pumping her hand up and down on his raging dick. Jessica is jacking her brother off very well. She is making him moan with pleasure and ecstasy from her hand. She keeps going faster and faster until he is about to cum. In mere seconds, he can fell his balls begin to tighten and he tells her he is about to cum. His hard cock erupts into load after load of hot cum, blasting all over him, the bed and his sister. His hot loads shot all over Jessica's hot breasts and chest. Shanna licks up all the cum that is all over her daughter. Shanna then licks up all the cum from his body.

Jessica got on top of her mom and laid down in a 69. They kissed and licked slowly across the outer folds of the others wet pussy. They are so very wet from cumming earlier. They parted each others labias and let their tongues start darting into each other, tasting how sweet and wet the others succulent cunt is. Going in deeper and deeper they twist their tongues trying to go in as far as possible. They flick their tongues across the others hard clit, causing their bodies to jerk and push their hips towards the others mouth. With their tongues going in out of the others pussy and lightly biting at the others big clit, it made them moan in pleasure at what they are doing to each other.

Within seconds their whole bodies are shaking and their sweet cherry juices are flowing freely, as they experience their best orgasms ever. Their bodies shook as one intense orgasm after another swept through their bodies. Moans of ecstasy, pleasure and delight come from their small, sweet mouths. As her orgasm slowly faded, they come down from their highs, resting until they fully come down.

The three of them fell asleep together on the bed. When I got home I did not see them so I went to my bedroom. I saw them in the bed together still asleep. So I got in bed with them and laid down. And we lived happily ever after! The End!

Baloden
Baloden
86 Followers
12