A Fantasy Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baloden
Baloden
86 Followers

We went to the best restaurant in town, I got out of the car and opened her door for her. I then walked with her to the door of the restaurant. I opened that door for her as well. She walked in and I walked in behind her. I sat down at a table and a waitress came over to us. We ordered our food and drinks and the waitress gave the order to the cook. When our food was done the waitress brought our food and drinks to us. We eat and drank it and when we finished I paid for it. We walked back to my car, with me opening the door for her and the car door. I got in the car and we drove to the movie theater. We got out at the movie theater and went inside, with me opening the doors for her. I bought us some tickets to see a movie, she picked out. We watched the movie together, it was a romance movie and we kissed throughout the entire thing. After the movie was over we left and went back home. It was nine o'clock when we got home. We were tired from all the work we did today so we went straight to bed. We stripped off each others clothes and nuzzled together in bed. We feel asleep very fast.

**********

I eventually asked her to marry me a month latter and set a date for the wedding at the same time. Then we got married and had a wonderful honeymoon that her grandparents paid for a month latter after that. Then another month went by and she started to get sick a lot, so I took her to the hospital. At the hospital, we found out she was pregnant and that she was three months along. Six months latter we had fraternal twins a girl and a boy. The girls name is Jessica Elizabeth Andrews. The boys name is Shawn James Andrews. The girl is older by ten minutes.

Jessica Elizabeth Andrews has strawberry-blonde hair and blue eyes.

Shawn James Andrews has strawberry-blonde hair and blue eyes also.

Baloden
Baloden
86 Followers
12