A Fantasy Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I say: "Im glad" as I lower my mouth to yours, darting my wet tongue into your mouth. We kiss for several minutes while your hands fondle my tits, squeezing each one, and pinching each hard nipple between your fingers. Then we stop kissing, and you lift your body knowing what it was that you wanted I lower my tits down to your mouth allowing you to take one then the other into your mouth flicking and nibbling at each. I begin to moan slightly.

Your cock aches to explode and it takes us both a few seconds to regain our composure. Once the sensation had subsided slightly I lift myself up and then lower myself again. I continue to move up and down for a few minutes while you hungrily devour my tits with your mouth and hands. Your hands are strong and firm as they kneed each breast. My pussy is wet, warm and throbbing against your cock. Knowing that at the pace I was working your cock it would not be long before you came, and wanting to extend this moment a bit longer, you regretfully grab my ass and slow my pace, stopping to lift me off you. Rolling off the table you help me onto my back, sliding me down toward the foot of the table. You lift my legs over your shoulders and immediately lower your mouth to my wet pussy.

Inserting 2 fingers into my pussy you began to slowly finger fuck me. I let you know I was enjoying this by moaning and waggling my ass. Lowering your mouth to my hot slit, your tongue finds my clit. You begin to lick the length of my pussy, stopping only to tease the clit with an occasional suck and nibble. I begin to moan even louder, "OOOOOHHH YESSSSS, GOD THAT FEELS GOOD"

You had now regained your composure and had to have my pussy... You lifted my legs and positioned your cock to my pussy lips. Pushing the head in slightly, just inside my outer lips and stopped, "You want more" You asked..

"Yes you tease, I am the one who is suppose to be teasing not you" I say as I giggle and reach around to grab your ass cheeks. Pulling you in quickly I force your cock deep within me. You begin a slow and steady thrust in and out, ever so gently trying to prolong this moment. But I have another idea, wrapping my legs around your waist. My legs and thigh muscles began pulling you in faster. Trying to match thrust for thrust you were almost there and knew it would only be minutes before you came. So you reach down and began to rub my clit faster and faster, you wanted us both to cum at the same time...

It was after several more thrusts that you feel me start to shake and my legs tighten around you that you knew I was Cumming. Yours followed soon after, cum shooting deep inside me, coating me with your sticky goo... We stay in this position for a few minutes while my contracting pussy milked your cock for all it was worth, and your cock was happy to oblige my request.

Rolling off the table, I tell you "Lay down, I am not done yet, I still want more" you smile at me, and do as you were told and hopped back up on the table.. Laying on your back I bend your knees and spread your legs, then climb up onto the table between your legs, I take your cock into my mouth and begin licking and sucking you clean. Your cock hadn't completely gone limp yet and was now being revived by my oral talents. It wasn't long before you were standing at full attention again. Once I had managed to achieve my goal, I slide you out of my mouth, and my hands take over. Stroking you up and down, faster and faster, until you start to spurt your cum all over. I glance down at you, your eyes are closed, and a smile crosses your face. You look so wonderful and peaceful. Once I pump your cock of as much cum as you can, I bend down, lick your cock up and down, and then lay over you and start to kiss your lips..

There is a knock at the locker room door, and you hear someone calling out your name.. We look at each other and smile, as you say "Be right there, just finishing up in here" The voice tells you, "The bus is about to leave hurry up or you will be left" You smile at me and whisper, "maybe I should just let the bus leave without me... " I roll off you, and start to get redressed. Watching you as you clean yourself up, then get dressed. You thank me for the massage, and for giving me the extra attention tonight. You then reach over and kiss me goodnight, and goodbye, and leave.. Telling me; "Next game here, we repeat this massage, I will make sure I need one by then"

On the bus, the other guys keep asking you what is wrong and what took so long.. All you do is smile and say "I can't wait till we play this team again"

12