A Fantasy of Force

Story Info
Husband surprises his wife with one of their fantasies.
2.2k words
4.05
68.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to thank ill.eat.wince, my editor. Thanks for all of the suggestion and corrections. This is my first post. Hope everyone enjoys.

------------------------------------

I quietly slip into the house. You are busily going about your daily routine. I watch you, making sure to not alert you to my presence. I love you. You are looking rather ravishing today and I have spent the whole day thinking about what I want to do to you. I have time to plot and plan. I am going to take you, by force if necessary. I quietly slip out of the room you are in and down the stairs to the basement. I have actually been planning this for some time, but now, I want to act. I go down stairs and quietly remove my uniform. It is replaced by black jeans, a black t-shirt and a black ski mask. What you don't know is that one of your fantasies is about to come true.

I slide my feet into black boots and then put black gloves on my hands. I am glad that I got home from work late. It is dark outside and I noticed you didn't have many lights on in the house. The kids must already be asleep. This should be interesting. Hopefully, you won't be too mad.

Before sneaking back upstairs, I walk over to the fuse box and flick the master switch and the house is plunged into darkness. I hear you squeal upstairs as you bump into something. I make my way up the stairs and stand at the top for a moment, getting a position on you by the sounds of your movements in the house. I slip out of the stairwell and close the door. I stalk you by the sound of your footsteps.

I let you walk into the bedroom before I act. In one fluid motion, I close the door and grab you from behind. One arm goes around you as the hand of the other goes to cover your mouth.

In order to disguise my voice, I speak in a low whisper, adding husk to my voice, "Don't scream, whore, or I will kill you."

I think to myself that you are going to kill me for this later, but I don't really care right now. I bend you over the bed, face down, planting your face in a pillow so you can't let out a scream. I take both of your hands and put them behind you. You hear the ripping of duct tape and your body starts trembling.

I tape your hands, binding them from your wrists and up your fore arms. I grab you by your hair and yank your head back. You let out an abbreviated cry of pain as I slap a strip of tape over your mouth.

"I told you, don't make a fucking sound," I grunt at you. "Now, I want you to turn around and face me, keep your eyes down like the obedient bitch that you are," I rasp.

You face me, doing as I said. Within me, two lusts battle. One, to totally dominate you, to have all the power, and the other to feel your body and get my already swollen cock in you. I grip your t-shirt at the collar and shred it, tearing it down the front, your breasts springing free. I reach behind me and pull out the blade I had hidden there. I slide the tip down your sternum, down your tummy to the waist band of your pajama pants. I use the blade to split the front of the pants down to where they meet near your pussy lips. I spin you around and repeat the process. They fall down your legs and pool at your feet. I drop the blade on the floor by the door, the tip sticking into the wood floor. You jump at the sound of its impact. My left hand grips the back of your neck and bends you over the bed again. The finger tips of my right hand slide down your ass crack, brushing your asshole, causing you to shiver a little more and then they make their way forward to your pussy. I pinch first one of your pussy lips and the other, eliciting squeals of either pain or pleasure.

I assume pleasure, because I start to feel your pussy juices coating my fingers.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you whore?" I ask. "What do you think your husband would think?"

I jam three fingers into your snatch, causing you to suck in air heavily. I lean over you, letting you feel the hardness in my pants.

"I am going to fuck you like a whore. I am going to make you mine. You will want no other cock than mine," I whisper in your ear.

I pull my fingers out of your pussy, soaking from your aroused snatch. I place two fingers at the entrance of your ass and slowly push. You moan from the pain of my fingers filling your tight little fuck hole. I continue to hold you down with one hand as I stroke my fingers in and out of your ass, building the pace until the sound of my hand hitting your ass with each plunge fills the room.

You are wiggling yourself against my hand, trying to escape my fingers. Your moans alternate between those of pain and those of pleasure. You don't want to enjoy this right now, but I can tell you are. Finally, you sink into the bed, your sphincter spasming around my fingers as you orgasm. The tape over your mouth keeps you from releasing an orgasmic cry.

"How sad, you cum so easily for other men. I feel bad for your husband."

I quickly pull my fingers from your ass, leaving your hole gaping, feeling hollow and empty. I grab you by your hair and spin you around.

"I am going to take the tape off of your mouth. Remember what I said about screaming. The only sounds I want to hear will be those of pleasure," I tell you.

I grab a corner of the tape and rip it off. The pain causes tears to roll down your cheeks and you let a cry escape. With a hand on your shoulder, I force you onto your knees. I unzip my jeans and free my cock from its denim confines. You continue to look down, not wanting to meet my eyes, thinking that whoever I am, I am a monster. You hope that I come home to catch this bastard and hurt him.

I slap your mouth with my dick, leaving precum smeared on your lips.

"Lick your lips," I tell you.

You reluctantly clean the clear liquid from your lips with your tongue, swallowing it.

"Now open your mouth, you fucking slut. If you bite me, I am going to cause you all kinds of pain. Keep that in mind." I whisper.

You slowly open your mouth. As soon as it is wide enough, I grip the back of your head and slam my cock into your mouth. I pull your head into my crotch as I force myself down your throat. I shove in so far that you start to gag. I pull back and then slam in again. You try to catch your breath as I fuck your mouth hard.

The longer I go, the less problem you have with my cock entering your throat. This is going to be fun. I face fuck you until I can feel myself on the edge of cumming. I stop and pull my dick out of your mouth. I grab you by your hair and lift you onto your feet. I take you by your sides and toss you onto the bed, you landing on your bound hands painfully. Crossing your ankles, I roll you on to you stomach. You lay there, whimpering and yet gasping with arousal. You are a fucking slut. You are being used by someone you don't know. You are being forced to do something that you shouldn't want to do, but, as you lay there, you want to feel that big shaft in you., I think.

You are biting your lip to keep from begging to be fucked. You worry about how to tell me about this. Whether to tell me at all. You know I would go ballistic to hear you were forced to have sex, but be completely monstrous if you told me that you enjoyed it. I stand there and look at your form, partially clothed, and bound, lying on the bed. I climb onto the bed. My cock lays between your ass cheeks, my arms supporting the weight of my upper body.

"Tell me whore, what do you most often deny your husband sexually?" I quietly ask in your ear.

The passion and lust in my voice further to help disguise it. For a moment, you just lay there, panting, trying not to focus on the sensation of that cock so close to your holes.

"M..m.my ass hole," you say.

"Ahh, so he wants to fuck your ass and you won't let him? Well, I am going to do that in his place. I will do what he should have done and just taken it." I growl.

I spit in my hand and lube your ass hole with my saliva. I push first two and then three fingers into your hole. You gasp from the pain centering there. I work your hole, lubing it with my spit. I continue stroking my fingers in and out of you. Your body flushes red as I work at widening your hole. I can hear you let out as gasp when I remove my fingers. I look down at your now widened hole. I place the head of my cock against your hole. I hold that position for a couple of seconds. You yelp as my cock forces its way in, you feel the distinct pop as it makes its way passed your tight muscle.

I thrust all the way in. I cut off your scream by shoving your face down into the pillow.

"I told you, no sounds," I say as I thrust.

It isn't long before your ass begins to rise up to meet the invasion. You are trying to grind yourself against me. You feel that you are betraying yourself and me as you begin to moan with pleasure. I fuck your tight little hole, hard and fast. You start begging for me to fuck you harder and faster. Your breath is coming in gasps now. For a second time, I take myself to the brink of orgasm and then back down. I am not done with you yet. I am going to fuck your pussy. I am going to slam it hard. I pull my cock out of your ass, even as you try to back yourself onto it, even rising on your knees trying to keep me inside you. I stop your motion with my arms.

"No, this isn't about what you want," I tell you. "You are my whore, and no one is coming to save you."

I grab you by your legs and flip you onto your back. The motion shocks you. I can see your breasts rising and falling with your heavy breathing. They look so enticing. I smirk as I notice your nipples are hard. I am contemplating whether or not I should take off the mask now, or later. I enter your sopping wet pussy and look into your eyes as you stare at my eyes. Maybe you know already. Maybe. As I slam my cock into you, you release a cry of lust and that is my deciding factor. I pull the mask off, tossing it to the side. The cool air feels good on my face. I almost laugh at the look of surprise on your face.

"You motherfucker!" you scream at me.

"You aren't allowed to be mad right now, love, you were moaning like a whore when you didn't know who I was," I say between thrusts.

You can barely stammer a response. You simply stutter a bit as I lift your hips off the mattress and bury myself deeper in you. I guess you decide I am right, because you simply just throw your head back and moan with each deep reaching penetration.

I let your hips down and lay down on you, covering your mouth with mine. You bite my lip hard enough to draw blood as I give you orgasm after orgasm. My hands slide up and down your body, pinching your nipples, gripping your ass cheeks. You roll me onto my back and climb on top. You slam yourself down on my jutting shaft. You impale yourself. Every time you bottom out, you have another little orgasm. You ride me hard, your skin flushed, breathing hard. You look so erotic, so beautiful. I am falling in love with you even more. Funny how a little rape fantasy turns to this. Finally, your pussy muscles grip me very tight, like only once or twice before, and it sends me over the edge. My climax causes my back to arch and lift you, shoving myself as deep into you as possible, which in turn, sends you into another crushing climax. You collapse into me, covering me with kisses, gasping for breath.

"I love you, baby," you tell me. "I wanted it to be you the whole time."

Hmm, maybe. Just maybe...