A Fantasy of Light Bondage

Story Info
Only a lack of control can bring you the release you desire.
1.3k words
3.75
22.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cloudwolf
cloudwolf
16 Followers

I open the door to my room, and guide you in, my hand at the small of your back. I smile as you once again adjust your hair, then your skirt. You wont have cause to later. I close the door behind us, and draw the newly installed bolt across: now there is no chance we will be disturbed. You stand rather awkwardly in the center of my rug, facing away from me, head slightly bowed. You look indescribably gorgeous, but if I told you this, you'd probably die of embarrassment, so I don't.

Instead, I silently walk to where you stand and draw your long, silky hair to one side. You breathe in as I kiss along your collarbone and up the side of your neck. I turn you around slowly and kiss your lips gently, wrapping my arms around you and holding you close. As you turn away, I continue down the other side of your neck, loving the feel of your soft skin.

I smile again, and raise your chin with my hand, kissing you once more. Then I slide my hands down past your back and hold you firmly. I breathe in deeply, and lightly bite your neck. Your tiny gasp is encouragement enough, and I lead you to the bed. I take you by the shoulders and lay you down, your form is light in my hands, and as I kneel beside you, they slide down your sides, taking in your form.

I lay beside you now, my left hand hold your head, the other strokes your side, moving to your thigh. I kiss you again, more passionately this time, and you respond in kind. I kiss, once more, down your neck and then bite, harder this time. I smile and move downwards, gesturing for you to raise yourself. I reach up under you skirt and grip your tights waistband, then draw them off in one movement. After throwing them to one side, I then run my hands along the beautifully supple skin of your legs.

Now, I surprise you. Almost as soon as your tights are off I reach up your skirt again and, without warning, quickly slide your panties down. I lie back down beside you and passionately kiss you whilst running my hand all over your body, finishing at your inner thigh. I move steadily upwards, pulling your skirt up as I go till I reach your slit. I feel heat radiating from your body as I run my fingers lightly across it, and then slide between your lips. I part them with my outer fingers, and begin to massage your clitoris with my inner two. I move in tiny, stimulating circles, then stroke from bottom to top. I hear your sharp intake of breath as I start to rub more firmly.

I feel the hem of your skirt blocking my wrist. I know it's too early to remove it, so I ease it up just to the start of your hips. Your hand comes down, just as I expected. You take the hem of the skirt, and you're just about to yank it down again when I take your slender wrist in my free hand and pin it above your head. When your other hand inevitably comes down, I take that one with the other and pin it as well. I then slide your skirt up again; now well over your hips, leaving your lovely slit bare. I quickly remedy that and start to rub it again, keeping your hands above your head in a firm grip.

Despite your weak attempts to struggle, I can feel your body respond to my touch. Your slit is wet and feels like it's on fire, and your breathing becomes heavier, and so does mine. I start to bite your neck again, each one eliciting a little gasp from you.

I remove my grip on your hands; I need both of mine, now. I see your eyes widen, and you go to lower your skirt. You are not getting off so easily, however. I reach behind a pillow and bring out a white cord, and quickly bind your hands together, tying them, in turn, to a radiator pipe above your head. Your breath quickens and you tug at the cord, but it holds fast.

I kneel down between your legs, spreading them in the process. Then, quickly as I can, I take your skirt's waistband in my hands and move backwards, whipping it off.

'No!...', you start, and for half a second I wait for the word 'sunstone'. It doesn't come, but you struggle rather more at your bonds. I take your hips in my hands and firmly hold the still. Then I lower my head, and draw my tongue, slowly, so slowly, from the bottom of your slit to your clitoris. I begin to circle your clit with the tip of my tongue, teasing you lovingly until finally drawing my tongue up once more, this time pressing in to your slit with a passion. You gasp as I do this, and strain at the cord. Your thighs begin to close and I soon react by gripping them tightly. I circle your clit and then lavish my attention on it, before moving down and sliding my tongue inside once or twice. Your thighs relax and I bring one hand in. I wet my index finger and then slide it into you. Curling it upwards in the come hither motion you love so much, I start to move it in and out, in and out; slowly at first but gyrating and getting steadily faster and more vigorous with every moment. I continue licking you and kissing your inner thighs as I do this, rubbing you with my other hand every so often.

After a blissful age, I cease, and start to trail kisses up your body. Moving ever so slowly, I pass your belly button, gently pushing up your shirt as I do so. You look down, and see what I'm doing, you start to struggle at your bonds again; desperate to stop me but utterly helpless to do so. At the last minute, however, I spare you. Pushing your shirt down a little, I move up and kiss you lightly. Then I lean back, and take off my shirt. I sit on the end of the bed, and remove my jeans and boxers. I then move back towards you, coming to rest kneeling between your legs once more.

I reach over you and release your hands in one deft movement. I run my hands down your sides and down your legs, gripping your thighs and lifting them up. You wrap them around my back, locking into place. I lean down and kiss you again. Slowly, I push into you, and you tighten around me. As I enter you, the intense feeling eliciting a gasp from us both, you put your arms around my shoulders and kiss me. I slide into you until out bodies touch. We stay like this for a minute or so; I kiss your lips, your neck, bite you. Then I slide myself out, till we nearly come apart, then swiftly back in again. Again and again I plunge into your soft warmth, slowly increasing my speed. I shift my weight from my hands to my elbows; slide my hands under your back, and take hold of your shoulders.

Your body responds to mine, and you begin to rock into my every stroke, squeezing me with your slender legs whilst pulling me in, faster and faster. You draw your breaths quickly, in time with our movements. I grip your shoulders tighter, overwhelmed with intense pleasure. You raise your legs higher, holding me ever tighter, allowing me to go even deeper, plunging every inch into you with each thrust. You gasp, and then start to moan. One of your hands snakes down to your slit, and you feverishly rub your clitoris.

The pleasure builds quickly for us both, and your moans increase in volume. Your slit contracts and tenses around me, pushing me just over the edge. My eyes widen and my breath quickens as I thrust into you with speed and passion, as deep as possible. Your eyes widen and you gasp as we cum, locked together in shared ecstasy.

We fall back onto the bed together. Exhausted.

cloudwolf
cloudwolf
16 Followers