A Fantasy Shared is a Fantasy Lived

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluelamp
bluelamp
22 Followers

'He tastes good.' I said as we began to kiss. Rachael eagerly sucking the cum from my tongue. The mix of kissing her boyfriends cum tasting mouth and having her clit licked by a stranger sent her over the edge.

'Keep licking my pussy, your so fucking good, don't stop, I am going to cum on your face. Oh my god, fuck yes oh please make me cum.'

I grabbed her nipples and began to pinch them as her orgasm took hold. She jerked and bucked each time grinding her pussy harder into Brads face. As her orgasm passed she stopped kissing me and moved off Brad onto the floor still trying to catch her breath she said to Brad 'We need to make Tom cum now.'

I was still lying on the floor as Brad crawled towards my aching cock. He took it in his hand and wasted no time putting it in his mouth. The first time a man had sucked my cock, and it felt great. He was thrusting his head up and down on my cock while masturbating it with his hand. Rachael joined in and crawled over my body straddling me with her ass and pussy near my face and took my cock from his mouth and placed it into hers. She sucked my cock expertly and knew exactly what I liked. She deep throated my cock and took the majority of my cock into her mouth. Brad found himself with nothing to do so pushed my legs back so my knees were near my face and pulled open my ass cheeks. I knew what he was going to do next and this sent a shiver down my spine.

He lowered his face to my ass and stretched out his tongue. When it touched my asshole I thought I was going to cum. I strained as hard as I could and the need to cum slowly faded. Brad began licking all around my asshole as Rach gagged on my cock. I felt so good I didn't want it to end.

'Ram your tongue up his ass, he loves it.' Rach told Brad.

Brad did just that, he started pushing his tongue up my ass as far as he could, then he would pull it our and lick all round my asshole. I couldn't take any more treatment, I knew I was going to blow my load soon.

'I am going to cum.' I announced.

'Cum on my face.' Rach said.

She slid my cock from her throat and quickly caught her breath. In this time Brad has took my cock in his hand and started jacking me off. He then slid two of his fingers into my ass and started pumping his fingers in and out of me. The feeling of my ass being stretched by his fingers was too much. As Rachael began licking the tip of my dick I began to shoot spurt after spurt of hot cum into Rachael's mouth and all over her face. Brad continued milking every drop of cum out of me as he slid his fingers from my ass. Rach stood up and Brad cleaned the rest of my cum from cock with his mouth.

Rachael and Brad then shared a hot sexy kiss, swapping my cum between their mouths and licking my hot load from Rachael's face.

We all headed for the shower. After a quick shower Rach and Brad were out first. They headed downstairs as I finished off. When I had finished I went downstairs to find Rachael on her hands and knees like a dirty slut and Brad pumped his cock in and out of her tight pussy. Her huge tits were jiggling as she was banged from behind.

'Come here stud.' She called.

I rushed over to her and she took my semi erect cock into her mouth. My cock quickly grew to its full capacity as the sight of my girlfriend being fucked from behind and the vibrations from her mouth as she moaned really got me horny.

'I have always wanted to be spit roasted. I want you to really fuck my face like the dirty slut I am. And I want you to really fuck my pussy ok? I don't want to be able to walk in the morning.' Rachael said.

Who were we to argue? I began to motion my cock in and out of her mouth, each time my cock submerging a little further into her throat. As I pulled my cock out she barked at me to do it harder. I grabbed her head and really started fucking her face. My cock was ramming straight down her throat as she began to make choking noises. Brad mean while was fucking the life out of her pussy. Banging her as hard as he could. Rachael was loving it. After about 5 minutes of fucking her in the spit roast position I thought I would change position.

My cock was already soaked with Rachael's saliva so I thought it was perfect for double penetration. I ordered them onto the sofa where she straddled Brads cock and sank it straight into her pussy. She didn't want to stop fucking for a second. She started bouncing on his cock as he sucked and bit her large nipples.

I knelt down and grabbed Rach's ass cheeks. I spread them wide and began licking her asshole.

'Oh fuck yeah, lick my dirty little asshole, and make it all wet your huge cock.' She yelled.

I rammed my tongue into her butt hole as far as I could, I then replaced it with two fingers.

'That's it, keep fucking my ass with your fingers, oh it feels so dirty.'

I continued like this for about 5 minutes to loosen her ass up.

'I can't take anymore, please just ram your cock up my ass and fuck it hard, I want you to rip me apart.'

I did as she said. I pressed the tip of my dick at her soaking wet asshole and began to push. With a pop it slid in nearly halfway due to the force of my thrust. As it pushed in she began to moan and scream.

'More, more, I want to feel all your cock in my ass.' She begged.

I had fucked her ass a few tims before but ususally soft and slow. i couldn;t belive how slutty she was being.

I inched my cock slowly into her ass until she had took all of my 8 inches. Then I began to withdraw slowly, then pound my meat back into her hard and fast. Each time I pounded her she began to scream louder and louder.

We were both now fucking her in both holes as fast as we could. We fucked her hard and fast for a few minutes until she began to scream and shake, I knew she was going to explode.

'Fuck my ass and pussy at the same time, fuck me hard like the dirty slut I am, ooohhhh my god, it feels so good, you're making me cum. Don't stop, please fuck me harder. Rip me in two, Argh, I am going to cum.' She moaned.

She kept yelling insanities as we pounded our cocks in and out of her. With a large groan and a shudder she came. Pussy juice squirted from her pussy like a spray of clear piss. It dripped down her legs and sprayed all over me and Brad. She had never sprayed before. I knew she had just had the most powerful orgasm of her life, and she didn't even have clit stimulation.

I slid my cock from her abused ass and allowed her to dismount Brad. Both of her holes looked red and abused. She collapsed on the sofa totally spent.

'You two carry on, I am going to take a breather for a while, you two totally fucked me. I feel so satisfied.' Rachael announced.

We did as we were told. Both of us having not cum while shagging Rachael and both in need of relief.

'Well I've licked your ass, so I think its my turn to enjoy it.' Brad said

I bent Brad over and inhaled the musky smell of his asshole. I spread his cheeks and began to lick his asshole. It tasted incredible, my hard on now throbbing. I licked all round his puckered rosebud and began thrusting my tongue in and out of his ass. Brad began to groan as I slipped a finger into his ass. I fucked his ass furiously with my finger.

'I need something bigger up there.' Brad said.

'Like another finger?' I asked hoping it was my cock he wanted up his ass.

'I was thinking more like your cock.' He laughed.

I knelt up and like I had with Rachael I pushed my cock onto his ring. His opened up easier but was tighter and took a lot more effort to push my cock right into his bowels. When I had all of my cock in him he slowly moved forward pulling my cock out of his ass. It was so tight and surprisingly I didn't feel gay one bit. I was loving the experience.

When only my head was left in his ass I slammed my cock into his anus. Brad began to groan.

'Thats it big boy, fuck my ass, it feels great. You're the biggest I've ever had.'

Determined to impress him I began to fuck him hard and fast. But as he was so tight I could feel myself about to cum. I knew I wasn't going to be able to last long. I grabbed his ass and banged him as hard as I could and screamed that I was going to cum.

'Spray my ass with you cum, I want you to fill my ass with your hot cum.' Brad spurred me on.

My cock exploded, spurt after spurt of hot jizz coated his sphincter. I blew a massive load. I couldn't believe how much I had cum considering I had previously cum that night.

I began to slide my cock from his gooey ass as Brad spoke. 'I hope you're going to clear up the mess you have made.' He said laughing.

I wasn't sure. Having just cum I wasn't as horny now and the thought of licking my cum from his ass didn't really appeal to me.

'I don't know.' I said.

'You said in your ad I had to be up for anything, so if I am, you need to be.' He replied. I knew he had me there.

I accepted my fate and thought I might as well try and enjoy it. I slide my cock from his sticky hot asshole until the head of my cock popped out. A little bit of cum dribbled out and I got on my hands and knees and licked the cum that had escaped. To my surprise it tasted good, and the fact the it was coming out of his dirty ass just made it all the more arousing. I swallowed down the escaped cum and set about getting the rest of my sticky reward.

I licked all round his asshole to clean it all off and then thrust my tongue into his ass. Stream after stream of hot salty cum slid into my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could and enjoyed the thick texture of my cum. I then pushed a finger into his ass and scooped all the cum from deep in his ass out to my mouth. I sucked it up and swallowed.

'That was the hottest thing I have ever seen.' Said Rach.

I had totally forgot about Rach, when I looked up she was grinning and had obviously watched everything we had just done.

'I fucking loved it.' 'Your turn.' Brad said bending me over.

He thrust his cock between my lips and into my throat. I was not expecting it and chocked. He pulled his hard dick out of my mouth and it was slick with my saliva.

'Your ass was ready. Just needed to make sure my cock was.' Brad laughed.

He moved behind me and I finally got to experience something I had always longed for, a cock up my ass.

He pressed his cock into my asshole and pushed it straight in and filled my asshole straight away. He was not gentle or slow. This made it even better as I wanted my ass to be fucked, not made love to.

Brad began banging me hard, fucking my ass, his entire 8 inches sliding in and out of me. It felt amazing; I loved having my ass penetrated.

'I bet you're loving that cock in your ass aren't you, you dirty little cum eater.' Rach scowled.

Rach had obviously sprung back to life and when I looked up I was greeted with the sight of her softly teasing her clit. She stuck her leg out an presented me with hr gorgeous foot. I took half of her cute little foot into my mouth as she began forcing my head back. She thrust as much of her foot in my mouth as she could to make me gag.

'You made me gag with your huge cock, now take some of your own treatment.' Rach demanded.

Although slightly painful I quite liked her fucking my face with her foot. The started banging her foot in and out of my mouth, I could feel her toes in my throat. It was like being spit roasted. I loved being treated like a slut.

Brad felt amazing fucking my ass and I was enjoying being dominated by my masturbating girlfriend.

Rachael then forced nearly all of her foot into my mouth as I gagged and choked. She quickly pulled her foot out of my mouth and got onto her knees.

She then lay underneath me and began sucking my dick. My cock was now hard from the treatment I was getting.

'Lick my pussy.' Rach ordered.

I began licking her clit with my tongue as she sucked my dick and Brad fucked my ass.

Brad announced that he was going to cum. I knew he was going to cum in my ass, I was also hoping he would be licking it out.

Rachael moved positions and took my dick in her hand. She then pointed it at her pussy and slid it in.

'Fuck my pussy, but be gentle, its still sore.' She told me.

Her pussy felt different. Not as tight, wetter, and felt as though it had been raped. Her used pussy began contracting around my cock and I knew her masturbating had made her ready to cum. The treatment my ass was getting was making me ready to cum also.

Brad began to grunt and thrust harder into my ass. I felt his cock swell and then explode with hot spurts of cum. It felt like he came loads. My ass felt full. As Brad spurted his last load from his spent cock he slipped his dick from my ass and immediately started sucking my asshole.

He was sucking the cum from my ass. The feeling of his hot thick sticky load dribbling out of my ass was too much to take. My cock spurted what cum it had left into Rachael's used pussy.

The feeling of my hot cum coating her pussy walls sent Rachael crashing to another orgasm. Her body shivered and quaked as she screamed my name.

Totally spent me and brad collapsed. Rachael sat back and scooped my cum from her pussy and licked her fingers clean.

'I didn't want to be the only one not eating some cum.' She said looking at me innocently. 'Mmmmm that does taste good.' She laughed.

'Well that was fucking amazing. I think we should all hit the shower again and leave anymore fun till the morning.' Rachael said.

Well all headed to the shower, dried off and went to sleep.

As we got into bed, Rachael turned to me and said. 'We had a threesome with another guy. I think it should be a girl next time.'

bluelamp
bluelamp
22 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
f-in AWESOME!!

str8t female here, and this is one of my fantasies. WOW! you sure gave me a couple of INCREDIBLE big "O"'s. ty! I esp. like that the men fucked hard,, as you said, "fucking vs. being made love to." (ie: NOT gayish.) FABULOUS story. If your next story is fmf, I won't be reading it-that's not my thing. But I know this: your story will CERTAINLY be just as HOTTT!!! keep up the good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot

Nice story, i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I thought it was hot

I enjoyed the story and hope you write more like it.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife's Idea Wife teaches Hubby new tricks.in Group Sex
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
My Roommate Takes My Girlfriend His girlfriend seduces his roommate.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories