A Fantasy Two Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letting out a loud moan, she clenched around the cocks. Every muscle in her body became tense as waves of pleasure over took her. The men continued to pump into her as first one cock came into her and then the other. Her tensing muscles milked every drop out of the men as they all three orgasmed. It was too much for Jane. She drifted into darkness as she passed out from the pleasure.

She awoke to the sound of the front door closing and the voice of her husband announcing his arrival. Still in pleasure from her orgasm her mind was focused on her experiences that day and not what she would say to her husband.

She could hear his footsteps enter the kitchen and the unmistakable sound of the refrigerator opening. Walking into the living room where Jane's exhausted body hung, Eric popped open his beer.

"The guys brought beer," he announced nonchalantly. "And it looks like you enjoyed yourself. Maybe I'll have to invite them over again some time."

12