A Fantasy Weekend

Story Info
Playing fantasies is one thing, but living them is another.
19.5k words
4.13
139.4k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon gasped as Marie pressed down, her pubic bone grinding against him as she took his cock as deep into her pussy as she could. She leant back, her full, firm breasts thrust upwards as she reached behind her, her hands on his legs. He reached for her, cupping her breasts, feeling their weight, their size, their firmness, as he caressed her, as he rubbed his thumbs across her nipples that were already red and swollen from his attention.

With a sigh, Marie rocked her body, pushing forward as she rode his cock, her second orgasm building deep inside her body. Simon slid his hands down her sides, marvelling at the way her waist still pinched in before grabbing her hips. He held her, bouncing up off the bed, pushing upwards as her pussy slid along his cock, her juices running down onto his already wet balls.

Marie's eyes were closed, her chest, her face, flushed with desire, with passion. Her mouth hung open, her full lips moving silently, her tongue flicking across them. Her long hair hung around her shoulders, damp from their exertions, their lust.

"Mike's here," Simon whispered, referring to his best mate, who had fancied Marie for as long as he could remember.

Marie moaned softly, her eyes still closed, as she twisted her head, ready to take his cock.

"His cock's nice and hard for you," Simon murmured, "Nice and thick and hard."

Even though her eyes were still closed, Simon knew that she could see Mike in her mind as she moaned again, her mouth forming a perfect circle. Simon saw her tongue moving, her mouth sucking the imaginary cock deep into her mouth, her lips tight around it.

"Suck him," Simon urged her, "suck him hard ... squeeze his balls ... his cock .... suck him ... let him fuck you ... fuck your mouth ... deeper ... take him deeper ...harder Mike ... faster ... fuck her hot little mouth ..."

Marie moaned as she sat up, reaching for the imaginary cock, imagining Mike beside her. She could almost taste him, feel him, his cock plunging into her mouth, his hands on her breasts, her nipples, her breathing getting heavier, quicker, more broken. With a long drawn out gasp her orgasm thundered through her. A flush rose up through her body as she pressed down hard, slumping forward and pushing her ass back as she kept Simon's cock as deep inside her throbbing pussy as she could, her mouth still full of Mike's taste.

Marie's breath rasped in Simon's ear as her pleasure ran through her, as she clung to him, as his hands wandered easily over her slender back and down to her beautifully rounded ass. Slowly, she sat back, her hands on his chest as she pushed herself up, his cock hard, still buried inside her.

"Your turn," she murmured softly, a delicious grin on her face.

She raised herself up slowly until his cock almost fell from her pussy. She reached down, caressing him before dropping back down, his cock sliding through her wetness until she was resting against his balls again. She leant forward, dragging her hard nipples across his chest before plunging her tongue wantonly into his mouth. She rocked her body against his as she nipped his ear lobe, gently then harder, before whispering to him.

"Vicky's here ... Mike's brought Vicky with him ...for you ...just for you ..."

Simon groaned against her lips as she kissed him again. Vicky was Mike's wife, a sexy, hot looking woman a few years younger than them.

"She loves your tongue on her pussy ... in her pussy ... she needs her pussy licked ... she needs you to fuck her with your tongue ..." Marie whispered huskily before sitting up.

Simon closed his eyes, imagining Vicky, with her long red hair and her full breasts that he had glimpsed more than once when they'd all been on a beach together. Simon could see them in his mind, big and round, her nipples pale and wide.

"Come on Vicky," Marie whispered huskily, "Kneel over him ... that's it ... give him your pussy ... touch her Simon ... fuck her ... fuck her with your tongue ...fuck her hot little cunt ..."

Simon could almost feel Vicky above me, smell her arousal, taste her sweet juices as his tongue flicked across her clit, as he sucked and licked her pussy, as Marie talked to him, all the time rocking on his cock.

"Mmmmmmm ... suck her tasty pussy ... lick her, fuck her," she told him, "Mmmmm ... let me hold her ... hold her big, sexy breasts ... let kiss her ... touch her ..."

Simon groaned as he imagined Vicky leaning back as Marie reaching around her, twisting her head so that they could kiss, their tongues moving wantonly across each other, her hands full to overflowing with her breasts, pinching her erect nipples. He could feel the cum boiling in his balls, his cock harder than ever as he slammed into Marie. He pulled her tight, her breasts crushed between them, her nipples digging into his chest.

"Fuck me," she whispered, "Fuck me hard ... fuck Vicky ... lick her, taste her ..."

Simon let out a groan and reached for Marie's hips, fucking her wildly.

"Mike's behind me ... I can feel his cock ... mmmmmm ... it's against my ass ... he's going to fuck me ... no ... he's cumming .... on my ass ... his cum is on my ass ... feel it Simon, feel it ..."

Simon roared out his relief as his cum exploded inside Marie, as another climax ripped through her body. They clung together, gasping for breath, exhausted, letting their pleasure wash over them. Later, they rolled onto their sides and kissed softly, lovingly, his cock still buried inside his gorgeous wife as they talked quietly before drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Simon ... hello ... hello ... it's time to go!"

Simon looked up with a start. It was Angie, one of his secretaries, standing in the doorway and tapping pointedly on her watch.

"Come on, we have to be there in half an hour."

Simon moaned -- he really could do without a visit to a new hotel, the sole purpose of which was for them to try and sell him their overpriced facilities for use by his company. For the hundredth time that morning, he wished that he hadn't agreed to stand in for his business partner, or that he'd had the sense to get someone else to cover for him.

"All right," he muttered at Angie's retreating back, "I'm coming."

He sat for a moment longer, staring at the tight curves of Angie's perfectly rounded ass as he waited for the more than obvious bulge in his trousers to retreat. He smiled to himself and shook his head. Staring at Angie really wasn't helping! But that wasn't the cause either -- when Angie had called him, he had been quite happily re-living the night before with Marie, the pile of urgent files in front of him forgotten.

After that last time, they had talked quietly, his cock still buried inside Marie.

"Did you enjoy Mike being here?" he'd asked.

"Of course," Marie had giggled, "And I bet you loved the thought of Vicky being with us as well!"

"You bet," he'd told her enthusiastically, before adding, "You know I'd love them to join us -- and I don't suppose that they'd complain either!"

"We can dream," she'd told him with a soft laugh, before rolling over, his cock slipping from her.

He'd snuggled up to her then, his cock still slick with her juices, both of them too tired to clean up. Marie had automatically pushed back against him, his body curving around hers as he held her, his cock snug along the divide between her cheeks.

As Marie fell asleep in his arms, Simon had laid thinking about their evening. Almost as soon as the children had gone to bed, they had settled in each others arms in front of the TV. But that hadn't lasted long as Marie had turned to face him, to kiss him, her hands sliding over his chest to rub at the front of his jeans. A few minutes later, she was leading him upstairs at the start of what turned out to be a memorable night.

He thought about Mike and Vicky -- about how they came up more and more as they made love. It had all started as a tease really, but sometimes now there was more of an edge to what they said to each other, to how it felt. And last night had been no exception -- which was why Simon was sat with an uncomfortably hard cock, with pictures of Vicky, of Marie and Mike, running through his mind, while his secretary was nagging him that it was time to leave.

Briefly, he wondered how far Marie would go if he dared to encourage her more. As demure as she sometimes seemed, he knew that Marie had a wildly exciting side to her, a side that even after having the two children, and even though they were well into their thirties, he felt sure would bubble uncontrollably to the surface if he pushed it. Not that he was complaining -- Marie was a wonderfully sexy woman, who had no trouble at all in turning heads as she walked along any street.

"Simon!!"

"All right, I'm coming, I'm coming," he yelled back at Angie, wondering not for the first time how he sometimes put up with her, but knowing straightaway just how good she was at her job. And having such a great looking secretary didn't do any harm with his clients either!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They drove out to the hotel in almost total silence, Angie's disapproval of his lateness more than obvious. But Simon didn't mind -- he was still thinking of Marie, of the previous night, his mind barely on his driving. More and more over recent weeks he had found himself thinking about the things they said, about Mike and Vicky, about other fantasies, and today was no exception. By the time they arrived at the hotel, his mind was just about made up. He would choose the right moment, push Marie just a little harder -- and then do something about it before she changed her mind.

After parking the car, Simon practically leapt out of the car before dashing around the other side to open the door for Angie. He saw the bemused look on her face as she wondered at his sudden change of mood.

"If only you knew!" Simon thought to himself.

For a moment, a fleeting thought of Angie, naked in front of him, of Sean, her body building boyfriend, naked beside Marie, crossed his mind, but he quickly pushed it to one side as the hotel receptionist called out a greeting.

"Hi," she told them, her face breaking out into a well practiced corporate smile.

"Hi," they both echoed, returning her standard smile with their own.

Simon read her badge -- Dawn -- as she continued.

"If you can both sign in, I'll tick your names off, and then we can begin ... this is Elaine, who'll be your guide today ... we want to give you a true flavour of all our wonderful new facilities ... so that you and your company will want to come back time and time again ... our tour will last ..."

Simon switched off as Dawn rattled through her well rehearsed speech, not really listening until she mentioned that the tour would end with coffee and Danish pastries overlooking the pool. Elaine then took over, and led them away towards the seminar suite.

He didn't really pay much attention as Elaine ran them through the various features of the rooms, the facilities and the equipment available, although the heavy smell of the leather seats and the wide expanses of the conference room tables did give him some interesting idea's, and he found himself glancing at Angie once again. He shook his head, catching Angie giving him an odd look as they followed Elaine out of the seminar suite.

The fitness centre was next on their tour, and that was at least more interesting, if only for the staff that had clearly been picked for their looks as well as their ability. They both had plenty to look at as Elaine took them on a tour of the pool and sauna area, and the various massage and fitness rooms. After that, Elaine took them upstairs to view a couple of rooms.

The first was a typical hotel room, but the surprise was in the second one they visited.

"This one has some rather unusual features," she told them as they walked along the beautifully decorated corridor towards the end of the hotel.

"Firstly, the shared the sitting room and balcony," she told them.

The sitting room was shared between two rooms, with a wide balcony, complete with a table and chairs, overlooking the lake that surrounded the hotel on three sides.

"We find that certain guests enjoy sharing the ... er ... facilities more than others," she told them mischievously before leading them into one of the bedroom.

This was much bigger than the standard room. A huge bed sat in the middle of the floor, with another sitting area at the far end. The windows on two sides looked out over the lake. But it was another feature that drew their attention.

"Yes, it is unusual," Elaine told them as they stared at the glass wall between the bedroom and bathroom.

"Before you ask," she went on, "It's only the bathroom that's on show, the shower and other facilities are separate, and no, there isn't a blind or curtain."

Simon glanced at Angie, who was blushing for the first time since he'd known her.

"Our research suggested that senior managers might like to entertain in rooms like these," Elaine told them, totally misunderstanding the look on Angie's face.

Simon looked around the room, taking in the comfy seating area at the far end, the bed sat in the middle of the room, the wonderful views over that lake, the opulence -- and the glass walled bathroom, with a bath tub that was clearly meant for more than one.

"It's perfect," he murmured to himself, his cock stirring as he thought of Marie once again, of what they talked about.

He took one last look around as they left, before glancing at the room number - 629 - as he walked out. It really was perfect.

He tried to concentrate on what Elaine was saying as they made their way back to the coffee shop that overlooked the pool. Over coffee and pastries, she continued her sales pitch that Angie listened to attentively, but Simon's mind was elsewhere.

Just as they left, Elaine offered them the opportunity to enter a free draw to win a luxury weekend at the hotel, so, more out of politeness than anything else, Simon dropped his business card on top of the hundreds of others in the glass bowl on reception, assuming he'd never hear another thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over the next few weeks, Simon thought of the hotel often -- of that room, of the luxury, of the fun they could have. He had checked out the rates on the hotels website as soon as he had got back to the office, but his heart had dropped when he'd seen how expensive the place was. Even with the "opening offers", he knew that he'd never get Marie to agree to go there, even for a weekend.

But then, out of the blue, Elaine phoned.

"Simon?"

"Yes," he'd replied a little warily, expecting the hard sell that so often followed the collection of a business card.

When she mentioned the competition, he was expecting the standard "Sorry you didn't win, but ..." speech, and almost missed the gushing "Congratulations" that she actually came out with. His mind felt numb as she went on.

"You've won an all expenses paid long weekend at the hotel, staying in one of our luxury suites ... all meals are included, as well as the use of the fitness centre ..."

"Can we have room 629?" he blurted out without really thinking.

For a moment, she was thrown, but quickly told him "I don't see why not ... I'm sure that could be organised".

Five minutes later, it was all arranged, the date had been agreed for three weeks time -- and Simon's trousers were bulging obscenely as he thought of Marie, of them being alone, of the possibilities.

"I wonder?" he asked himself yet again as he slowly rubbed the front of his trousers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marie's excitement was obvious when he told her about the weekend as soon as he got home from work. She had thrown herself at him, her arms around his neck as they kissed, her tongue slipping easily into his mouth before she broke away.

"What about the children?"

"Sorted," he told her with a grin, "Your Mum will have them."

"You've thought about everything then?" she asked him, loving the idea of having him all to herself for three whole days and nights. It had been a long time since they'd managed to get away on their own.

"I've tried to," he told, before adding in a voice heavy with meaning, "Anyway, I want you to be nice and relaxed ..."

Later, Simon told her more about the hotel. He had mentioned some of it after his visit, but now he filled in more of the details, and showed her the brochures he'd printed off after Elaine had e-mailed them through. But something told him to hold back on some of the detail -- especially the glass wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next three weeks flew by, with their trip never far from their thoughts. They had made love as often as ever in those weeks, but it was only Simon who had sensed something different. As he drove home from the office on the day before their trip, he thought about the days ahead, and the last few weeks. Something was different, especially on those occasions when their fantasies had surfaced. Was there something more intense going on than before? Or had he imagined it? One thing was for certain, the effect the fantasies had on him was getting, well, harder to cope with!

He smiled at that thought as he pulled onto the drive. He was hardly out of the car when Marie threw open the front door to welcome him. She'd already dropped the children off at her parent's house, and both of them were looking forward to an evening on their own, followed by a leisurely morning before heading off to the hotel.

After a quick shower, Simon joined Marie downstairs for a quiet evening in. They enjoyed a lingering dinner, talking quietly before settling down to watch a DVD and share a bottle of wine. They relaxed together, letting the air of sexual tension build between them. They both knew where the evening would end up, but were happy to take their time getting there. When they did make love, they took it slowly, a trail of clothes leading upstairs to the bedroom where they savoured each others bodies before reaching their explosive climaxes together.

As she came, Marie whispered Mike's name to Simon, knowing what it would do to him. So later, as he sat opposite her on the bed stroking his cock, Simon mentioned Vicky again, wondering out loud if she'd like to stroke his cock as well. He watched Marie closely as she settled back against the pillows, gently caressing her breasts, her eyes closed.

"Touch your nipples, lover," Simon whispered.

Marie responded immediately, sighing softly as her fingertips moved to her nipples, swirling around them in little circles before pinching the tips, tugging on them lightly.

"Now lower," he told her, watching her hands moving across her body, "Touch your belly ... then lower ... touch yourself like Mike would ..."

She gasped at his words, arching her back and thrusting her breasts forward as her fingers found her clit, as others found her pussy, as they slipped inside her, visions of Mike, of his cock, long and hard, filling her head.

Simon shuffled forward, his cock waving in front of him as he watched Marie, her fingers becoming a blur. Her mouth hung open, but her eyes were still closed as he knelt in front of her.

"Mike's here," he told her, "Watching you ... his cock in his hand ... wanting you ... wanting to cum with you ... to cum over you"

"Yes," she hissed, her head thrown back.

Simon stroked his cock quickly, moving in time with Marie's thrusting fingers, with the fingers that played across her clit. She cried out as she came, a flood of her juices coating her hand as the waves of pleasure crashed through her.

"Mike ... yessssss ... cum for me ..." she cried out moments before Simon's cum splattered onto her neck and nipples, as it ran between her breasts and onto her belly.

She opened her eyes and stared at Simon as she realised what she'd said, what she'd cried out. He leant forward, his cock still in one hands as he trailed his fingers of the other through the cum on her body.