A Fantasy World Ch. 03

Story Info
His worst punishment come true.
945 words
4.22
26.4k
1

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was an unplanned encounter and shorter than the others have been. She still felt she could get her point across to him in a short time.

Thank you to all for the votes and feedback. Please keep them coming.

The next encounter they would share was to come around sooner than they both had expected.

She did not plan on seeing him the rest of that trip. He would be entertaining co-workers arriving and could not chance meeting his Mistress.

Then she answered a message on her phone from him the next night. He had to see her. He had to try to redeem his disobedience from the previous night. He had had a late night of drinking with co-workers and all were in their own rooms. He was begging to see her again.

She arrived at his room to find the latch keeping the door opened and entered a dark and quiet room. She found him in bed trying to stay awake but drifting fast. He was just about passed out. She stood there looking over him and wondering.

She pondered what she should do to her 'Bad Pet' as he lay there. He was still in trouble from his previous nights' misconduct. Now, he asked her over and he is asleep when she arrived. This was not acceptable for her. Should she be merciful in her discipline?

She needed a punishment that would teach him a lesson. She needed to teach him she was not going to tolerate any form of misbehavior, especially releasing without permission.

Then she had remembered a question and answer session during a previous conversation they had. The worst punishment he could receive would be to cum without being allowed to please or even touch his Mistress.

She leaned over him and said a soft, "Hello, My Pet." in his ear. Her voice startled him awake and he saw her grinning over him.

He mumbled a sleepy and slurred, "Hello, Mistress."

She warned him, "Listen well. You are a Bad Pet and you need to be taught a lesson. You are only to lie there. You are not to reach for me in anyway. If you do not obey, there will be more severe consequences."

"Put your arms out to the sides and don't move them." She instructed.

She positioned herself at the foot of the bed. She first pulled the covers down off him in one motion, then his underwear. She stood there admiring his muscular shape for a few minutes while he wiggled some at the feel of his body being exposed.

His cock was growing and bobbing from the feel of the air on him.

He begged her in a drowsy plea, "Please Mistress, I am sorry. It won't happen again. Please may I touch you? I'll be good."

She took his cock in her hands without a word. He moaned and jerked at the feel of her soft fingers but their forceful grip around his piece. He was fully erect immediately. She stroked him for a few minutes slowly. He was still begging her to allow him to touch her skin.

She teasingly told him, "Not tonight, My Pet."

"You will think twice before you release without permission again. Won't you, My Bad Pet?" Without waiting for his response, she lowered herself quickly and started to suck his stiff rod.

He gasped and pleaded, "No Mistress. Please allow me to service you. Oh please?" Even though her mouth was hot, wet and felt amazing, he wanted to redeem himself by satisfying her over and over again.

She did not stop. She sped up. Her grasp got tighter around him and her tongue got faster. She relaxed her throat and slid all the way down his shaft. Again and again she raised and lowered.

He was trying to control his urges and was not having much success in his alcohol-induced state. His body tensed with every descent.

She continued her discipline on his unruly member. She stroked him with her tongue and her fingers as they moved up and down him.

It was only moments before she felt his cock start to throb. It felt bigger in her throat as she tasted the start of his release.

He yelled out, "NOO! Mistress. I'm gonna.... I don't want to.... ahhhhh!!!"

Then he clutched the pillow over his face and finished his scream as muffled as he could without suffocating himself.

His scream was simultaneous with his explosion into the throat of his Mistress. She got more vigorous when she felt and tasted his departure. She kept going through his bucks and jerks from sensitivity. Licking him from base to tip. Circling around his swollen head. Flicking the underside while it flinches from its release. She wanted him to feel it all.

He was moaning and trying to catch his breath from under the pillow. His body was still in a spasm when she relinquished her hold on him.

He tried to reach for her but was denied as she smacked his arm away. She slithered slowly up his body rubbing hers into his as she moved. Then pinning his arms down, she stopped at his ear and whispered, "You know how badly you want to feel me? Taste me and please me right now?" She pressed herself against him as she asked. "Remember this the next time you think of defying me. Bad slaves don't get to serve their Mistress."

She grinned at the sleepy smirk on his face and his attempt at a whimper.

She told him she would be in touch as she turned for the door and left him for the night.