A Fat BlackOldWomanLove Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The swollen head of the young white man's hard dick entered my wet bald pussy. Slowly I felt this marvelous whooper shove inch by inch inside my pussy.

"This is real", I realized; "Real real!"

I can't describe my feelings but after many, many years of lack getting a large hard dick shoved inside of my pussy, made it delirious for me. I just didn't knew what to do; I moaned and groaned, raised my hands behind me and grabbed the under site of the couch to get a grip.

I began to move my big round tummy, fierce up and slowly down, fierce up and slowly down again. Every time I moved my abdomen ferocious up I felt completely filled with the young white man's rock-solid whopper. Because my fat black pussy wasn't penetrated for many years, it felt quite tight.

Now it's being stretched by this delicious peace of hard meat. I felt my big clit pulsate and then... oh my, if heaven isn't the place to be so this was!

I came in waves, I couldn't hold it back, but my juices streamed richly. When a man does a good job at me, I produce a lot and this definitely was one of them. My body shakes intensely and I notified the young white man was smiling broadly at me. He stopped pumping me and held his large hard whooper completely inside my coming pussy.

When I had my body some under control, the young white man continued pumping me; in and out, in and out, in and out again. Although it is my wish to serve this young white man at my best, I was too thrilled, too excited, too much in heaven to move my abdomen.

I lay there with my eyes closed just to enjoy this fabulous drilling hard peace of meat inside my fat black pussy. And drilled I became; it must be that this young white man had put a load of his semen already in my mouth before he delivered the next load.

I felt a strong urge to receive that hot sticky sperm of his. Pumping, pumping, and pumping, in and out, in and out. I felt his whopper at every turn stroke along my swollen pussy and I felt I would come one more!

Just by the time my juices began to flow richly again, I felt the heavy shots of the young man's sperm filled me inside. Strong, intense, plenty, surprisingly plenty. Again I began to shake, hefty, excited, and heavenly.

I lie there for quite a while with my eyes closed, not able to react but just strongly after glowing of that delicious effect of being penetrated by such astounding hard whopper after so many years.

I hardly notified that the young white man redraw outside of me and disappeared after putting his clothes on. Neither did I notified the big stream of sperm running out of my tingling fat black pussy, running along my big fat black ass onto the carpet. I just lie there, satisfied, contented, happy, glowing.

Some cramp in my right leg brought me back on earth, back in the living room, still with my spread legs and an oozing pussy on the ground. I realized the young white man has left. I hoped he was contented by me to get fulfillment of his desire. I was deeply remorseful I let go myself too much and didn't pay the proper attention to him as I wished to.

But after so many years not being penetrated that way, I wasn't able to react otherwise. I only could hope he would understand and I may provide him in future. I lie on the carpet for quite a while. I cloud feel the hot sperm between my thighs get chilly and I stood up and went to the bathroom. I cleaned myself and went to the living room again to clean the smear of sperm from the carpet.

It was already past eleven but I was still too much thrilled what happened that evening that I took place behind the pc and wrote down what happened in the word processor. After that I was eased down enough to get a nice deep sleep.

From then on my doorbell rang once a week in the evening, sometimes more then once. I let the young white man in, standing in the hallway with a submissive posture, waiting patiently what his desire for the evening will be.

And this heavily fat old black woman will obey him, over and over again and find much contentment in this. We don't talk, I just watch him to discover what his desire is and do my best to fulfill.

I don't go out in the evening anymore; I wouldn't bare it if the young white man rang my doorbell and I wouldn't be there to serve his desire. It's conceivable for my friends that I don't pay visits to them at evenings at my age of sixty-three or receive visits from them. I even visit my children at their homes anymore; if they want to see me, they visit me at my home. They also understand that traveling isn't my issue anymore.

I've solved the problem to remain available for the young white man, when having visits, by giving the young man my phone number. When he feels the need to satisfy his desire at me, he phones me and I make an acceptable excuse to visit him at his home. I'm very contented with this situation and find great enjoyment in it. I wear a pleased smile since then.

For those who a curious, yes, now and then I meet the young white man in the elevator when I come home from my weekly grocery shopping. And you may use your fantasy what happen when he pushes the stop button...

_______________________________

If you're a young man with a curiosity for heavily overweight old black women and you see a one with a contented smile on her face, it may be me. Maybe it would be another large fat old black woman, who had the same luck to be frequently injected. They don't pay any attention at you because they have their regular needs fulfilled. However, if you see a large fat old black woman who gives you an eye, don't be uncertain, because you would make her very happy and she would be available for you over and over again!