A Father and Son Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I felt two pairs of hands exploring my naked flesh. Bob massaged my upper chest area while John concentrated on my legs, feet, and then my stiff love tool. He gently took my rigid cock and shaven balls into his silky young hands and caressed them with loving tenderness. Bob lay beside me and started sucking my hardening nipples with his hot experienced mouth. He kissed along the skin of my abdomen with long silky strokes, as John continued to caress my raging hard on. Bob moved to gain better access and he planted hot wet kisses on my lips face and neck. His hot tongue snaked its way around mine causing me to suck his tongue deep into my mouth. I was again being overwhelmed with ecstasy as the pair repaid me for providing their previous oral worshipping.

Bob then rolled me onto my stomach, and then coaxed me up onto my knees. He massaged my back and shoulders as John lay on his back and slid underneath me. He now had a perfect view of my raging hard cock and tight shaven pearls. John now reached up and grasped my aching boner and pearly globes and caressed them with both hands. I then felt Bobs hands move towards my silken butt cheeks. His smooth hands massaged my buns and crack. I felt his fingers occasionally glide over my hot manhole as he continued to pleasure me. He shifted positions and straddled John's naked body, their hard father and son cocks now rubbing together.

I could now feel his warm breath on my smooth cheeks as his hot wet tongue found my hot pink hole. He licked along the length of my crack, and with each pass he would dip his hot tongue lightly into my manhole. As Bob continued this, I realized that John had now taken my stiff man pole deep into his hot young mouth. I was honored to be the first hot dick to enter young John's virgin mouth. It was wet and warm as he proceeded to suck it deep into his hot wanting mouth. He caressed my tight globes with his silky hands as I watched my stiff dick disappear deeply into his hungry teen mouth. He was getting an education in sucking a hard dick and a chance to practice what he had seen earlier in the day.

The scene was getting me hotter by the second as I watched my stiff six-inch dick disappear deeply into young John's inexperienced mouth, while Bob worked his magic on my now sloppy wet manhole. Bobs anal manipulations were getting more intense as I felt him slide his hot, wet tongue along the length of my man crack. He would lick its length, and then slip his hot snake into the slowly yielding hole. His expert manipulations told me he had done this many times before. His hot tongue seemed as if it were six inches long as he slipped it deep into my steamy open butt hole. He then inserted a slim finger into the hot cave, and I could feel it sliding in and out of my hot manhole. I saw him reach across to the nightstand beside the bed and produce a medium size rubber cock and a bottle of lube. He spread the lube along the length of the rubber cock and dripped some onto my waiting love canal.

I wanted it badly by now, and I was shaking with anticipation as I felt the rubber cock touch my anal opening. He placed a few inches into the hole and held it there to let me get used to the pressure. He would then pull it out and plunge it in a little deeper with each stroke. Suddenly, the rubber dick slipped deeply into my depths, now free of any resistance my muscle ring may have offered. He fucked me lovingly with the rubber cock as John continued his oral pleasuring of my aching stiff dick and tight balls. Suddenly, Bob pulled the fake dick from my slippery hole and it made a wet slurping sound as he withdrew the pleasure tool from my now sloppy manhole. Bob dripped some more lube into my open, waiting cavern and moved himself to gain access to my waiting man puss. I could feel the heat of his stiff love tool as he slid his hot slippery shaft up and down the length of my crack. He slowly pushed the velvety smooth purple head slightly into my hole and then withdrew. He repeated this method several times and it seemed as if he was teasing me, making me beg him to put his burning hot love tool deeply inside me.

I pleaded with him to fuck my aching hot hole with his stiff love tool. He pushed it in a little deeper as I again pleaded with him to "Please put it in me now". He obliged me in my request, and pushed about half of it inside me, and I almost blacked out from the pleasure of it all. Here I was about to get slowly fucked by Bob as John watched from below. Young John was sucking on my hard dick and manipulating my tight balls with his hot youthful hands. As he looked up, he could now plainly see his father's hot dick disappearing deeply into my hottest depths.

Finally, Bob pushed the entire length of his hot man meat deep into my burning cavern and the waves of pleasure overtook me as he fucked me passionately and lovingly. The heat from Bobs toned body merged with my own as he plunged his hot meat deep into my depths, and we became one as he fucked slowly and deeply in and out of my steaming love canal. I could feel his hot shaved balls touch my cheeks as he plunged his lovely dick in and out in rhythm as his young son was sucking my extremely hot cock and watching from below.

I felt extreme ecstasy as the sexy pair made love to my hot naked body. It seemed like hours had passed as I felt the ultimate pleasure of being loved by this father and son team. I could now feel it building deep inside me as the moment of ultimate pleasure was quickly approaching for all of us. Suddenly I cried out "I am very close to Cumming now" and I then felt the hot dick inside me begin to unload gobs of hot creamy man silk deep inside my slippery fuckhole.

As Bob filled me with his steaming hot man cream, my dick began to explode my own seed into young Johns sucking mouth. He tried his best to catch it all, but it was a huge load of hot man cream and it was more than his inexperienced mouth could take. I looked down at this beautiful young specimen taking his first load of burning love cream into his throat, as his dad emptied his hot load deep inside me. John had hot cum dripping down his cheeks, and I felt like my balls were going to follow, as the most intense orgasm I had ever felt was now ours to share.

We all collapsed into a hot mass of man flesh and we were all spent but satisfied. We drifted off to sleep for some time. I finally awoke to the sound of John's sweet voice asking me to "Please make love to me as my dad did for you". How could I ignore this golden opportunity to take make hot love to his virgin teen boy hole. My dick spoke for me too as it quickly recovered, and was once again ready for some more hot man sex. I drew John to me in a warm embrace and whispered softly to him "I would be honored to make love to you John". I pulled him even closer and planted a kiss onto his pretty pink lips. My tongue found his and we kissed deeply and passionately. He responded by sucking on my tongue like a small dick as he had earlier done to my cock. As our embrace faded, I rolled him onto his stomach and urged him up onto his knees into the same position that I had been in earlier.

Bob was still asleep as John and I prepared for me to take his hot teen boy pussy for the first time. I found the rubber cock and lube and placed it in easy reach. Now arched up before me was the most beautiful silky young boy butt one could ever ask for. The deep pink pucker was just pleading to be kissed and licked, and I was more than ready to do just that. I messaged the smooth globes of his perfect young ass while planting wet kisses all over his silken ass cheeks. I then lightly traced the length of his smooth hairless crack with my hot tongue and he moaned with extreme pleasure.

"OH my lord" escaped from his mouth as I prepared his lovely virgin boy pussy for my own passion. He writhed in pleasure as my tongue found his tight pucker and I slowly fucked his virgin hole with my wet mouth snake. I massaged his smooth buns as I gave oral pleasure to his lovely hot boy hole. I then slipped a finger slightly into his tight hole, and the moans of pleasure once again escaped his mouth. The single slim finger slipped even deeper into his depths as the moans became louder. I reached for the lube and dripped large amounts along his exposed slit. I also applied generous amounts to his young hard cock and balls. I took the hot dick in my hand and stroked it as I fucked in and out of his lovely young hole with my finger.

He was now experiencing the same level of ecstasy as I had earlier. I removed the finger and grasped the rubber cock. I slid the fake cock along his lubed ass crack while still stroking his hot and well-lubed cock. He almost screamed in pleasure as the fake cock traced its way along his young hairless crack. I then paused the rubber invader at the entrance of his hot boy hole and pushed it slightly into the virgin tunnel. He seemed to be very wanting of this fake cock inside him as he rose up to meet the rubber love toy. I was trying to be very gentle while he seemed to crave with animal lust what was about to come. He reached back and spread his pink love tunnel open for me. As I gently pushed on the rubber toy, he rose with spread open cheeks to meet the cock shaped invader. The jelly cock slipped inside him with surprising ease as even deeper moans escaped his lips. He met the plunging toy as it slipped completely into his wanting hot hole.

I increased the tempo and fucked his boy hole with even greater intensity, as he rose to meet each plunge of the rubber dick. I then pulled the fake cock from his hot cave and replaced it with my own hot love tool. He had the hottest fuck tunnel I had ever been inside of. He was like a slutty teen whore who craved cock as my hot dick plunged in and out of the steaming hot boy hole. I fucked him with extreme passion as the moans turned to animal like growls. I then noticed that Bob had woken up and was watching us with extreme interest. He must have been ready for more too as he reached out to stroke my smooth ass cheeks as I passionately fucked his virgin sons hot butt hole. He then took his sons lubed dick in his hand and stroked it back and forth as I plowed his virgin teen cavern.

After several minutes of hot fucking and stroking, I felt Johns body tense up as he screamed out in pleasure. The streams of hot boy cum spurted out of his stiff dick as his dad stroked his son's hot cock Bob captured as much of Johns hot cum as he could and rubbed it on to his own cock, He stroked his own cock too, which now covered with Johns hot teen cream, while helping finish off his son's powerful orgasm.

With my passion now being as great as Johns, another moment of great ecstasy was now upon me too. My dick started filling the boys hot cavern with steaming silky man cream as the animal like growls emanated from Johns lips. Once again it felt like my balls would follow the hot cream deep into the cavern. My pearly globes ached with passion as they emptied their hot contents deep into young Johns hot passion hole. I fucked him as long as I could until my softening pole no longer cooperated. We again collapsed in exhaustion as the passion slowly subsided.

We all slept for hours until the sun rose the next morning. Bob asked me where I was headed and I told him I was on vacation for several more days. I said that I had no real plans in mind, and he then invited me to go along with them for the remainder of the week. We drove to an RV center some miles down the interstate and he bought a tow bar to tow my car behind the RV. Needless to say, we had several more nights of steaming hot sex before I had to head home for work. Bob told me as we parted that I was welcome to come to his place anytime I wanted to. It turns out that we lived several states apart, but Bob said that he would pick up the tab for my plane ticket any time I wanted to "CUM" and visit, and you can believe I have taken him up on that offer many more times to "CUM".

12