A Father's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roke
Roke
30 Followers

"You are still a virgin, aren't you Princess?" He asked softly. She nodded her head slowly. Kevin placed his left hand behind her neck and lifted her into a sitting position on his lap. He tried to withdraw his finger from inside of her, but she clenched her muscles down around it.

"Jamie…I…" He began. Before he could say anything else, she was kissing him. Her tongue was sliding past his lips, touching his as her hands clutched at him, holding tightly onto him. She rubbed her body against him. She pulled slowly back from the kiss and looked pleadingly into his eyes.

"I don't want Jeremy Daddy. I want you. Please don't hate me…please don't send me away…please let me be your little girl. Let me be your little slut please Daddy?" She begged.

"Jamie, this…" He started to day, but was once again cut off by her lips on his. She slipped gently to the floor at his feet, quickly removing her cheerleading uniform and bra, appearing nude before him. She leaned in between his legs and her hands nimbly unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. The purple, swollen mushroom head of his cock poked out through the opening in the front of his boxers. Jamie reached in and wrapped her small hand around his shaft. Then she leaned in and licked tentatively around the crown. She looked up at him with shining blue eyes.

"I've never done this, Daddy. Will you teach me?" She asked. Kevin had to swallow a lump in his throat at the sound of her little girl voice. A small voice in the back of his brain tried to remind him this was his daughter, but it was quickly drowned out by another voice. It was a voice he hadn't heard, or at least hadn't listened to, for eight long years. It was the voice of the Dominant beast inside of him stirring from it's slumber and rising to take charge once more.

Kevin reached out and stroked his fingers through Jamie's long, silky raven hair, and guided her mouth to his cock. He tightened his grip in her hair as he pressed down, slowly, allowing her time to adjust to the feeling of his swollen shaft invading her mouth. He continued pressing on the back of her head until he felt himself impact against the back of her throat. He tugged on her hair, guiding her mouth back up the length of his shaft until only the head remained inside. She sucked on the head, swirling her tongue around it like a lollipop.

Moaning at the sensation of his beautiful young daughter's mouth and tongue on his cock, Kevin pressed on the back of her head again. This time Jamie lowered her mouth down of her own accord, relaxing the muscles in her throat to allow the swollen crown to slide smoothly into it. She kept her mouth there, sucking softly on it, then slowly bobbed her head back up. She could taste his salty pre-ejaculate as she traced the slit in the end of his cock-head with the tip of her tongue.

Jamie began bobbing her head up and down on Kevin's shaft, sucking and licking hungrily at him. Kevin felt his balls start to pulse and yanked sharply up on her hair, pulling her mouth up until only the head remained. She looked up at him with wide blue eyes as she suckled at the swollen head.

"Princess…Daddy's about to cum." He told her in a voice hoarse with need.

She smiled around his cock and rammed her head down, deep-throating him. With a strangled cry he erupted in her mouth, his cock twitching and pulsing as it emptied thick ropes of his hot seed into her throat. Jamie worked her mouth back up the length of his shaft and sucked on the head, milking it of his cum as he collapsed back into his chair.

Jamie let his softening cock drop from her mouth and smiled up at him, licking her lips.

"Mmmmmm…Daddy…you taste so good. Are you pleased with your naughty little slut Daddy?"

Kevin just smiled weakly and nodded. After a moment, he found his voice again.

"You're Daddy's good girl, Princess." He told her, reaching out to caress her cheek with his fingertips.

Jamie smiled happily at him and lay back on the floor, stretching her lean body out and spreading her toned thighs, bending her knees to let her feet rest flat on the floor. Her hand trailed down her body, lightly circling one red fingernail around her erect right nipple, then dancing lightly down across her abdomen. She guided her hand down between her thighs and began lightly stroking the swollen lips of her cunt, parting them to show Kevin her drenched entrance, trailing the nail of her middle finger around her engorged clit.

Kevin watched, throat dry, as his daughter played with herself on the floor in front of him. He was amazed to discover his cock swelling and lengthening again. He kept his gaze fixed on her, vaguely aware of his fingers working to remove his clothes. Not certain how it happened, he realized he was on the floor with her, kneeling between her thighs.

Jamie opened her eyes, glazed with lust, and reached up to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her, until his mouth covered hers. She kissed him hungrily, thrusting her tongue into his mouth. He sucked on her sweet tongue, grazing it with his teeth and swirling his tongue around it. As they kissed, he lowered his body onto hers, so that the head of his now once more rigid cock brushed against the swollen lips of her cunt and teased her throbbing clit.

Jamie pulled back from the kiss and moved her mouth close to his ear, letting her tongue flicker out quickly to lick at the shell before whispering softly to him.

"Make your little girl a woman, Daddy. Make me Your woman, Daddy."

At the sound of her request, Kevin moved his hips, causing the head of his cock to slide down and come to rest at the mouth of her cunt. He could feel the soft petals of her tender young sex pulsing against his heated crown. He looked into her eyes.

"Please?" She begged, her eyes shining with a mixture of love and lust.

Kevin slowly stroked his cock into her, until the head came into contact with her still intact hymen. He stroked just as slowly back out, determined to take it nice and easy, to cause her as little pain as he could. Jamie seemed to have other ideas, however. She trailed her nails lightly down his back and grabbed hold of his ass. Just as he began to slowly stroke back into her again, she dug her nails into his buttocks and pulled him into her, at the same time arching her body up, impaling her virgin cunt on his shaft.

"Gawwwwwdddddddd yeeeeeeeessssssssssssss Dadddyyyyyyyyyy!" She screamed as he felt the strong muscles of her velvet sheath clench down around him and the warm wash of blood from her ruptured maidenhead. He stroked back out, caught up in the exquisite feeling of his daughter's virgin cunt, and rammed into her again, slamming his pelvis into her clit and grinding on it.

Jamie wrapped her legs around Kevin's back, pressing the heels of her feet into the top of his buttocks. She slid her arms back up to encircle his neck, digging her nails into his shoulders as he thrust into her again and again. She arched her back up to meet his thrusts, bearing down on the muscles of her pussy to tighten them, to massage his shaft with them.

Kevin felt the long dormant beast of his Dominance rising quickly within him, taking charge. He fucked her with a savage, animal passion, driving his cock into her deeper and harder, slamming into her body hard enough to bruise her tender clit, to mark it. His mouth dropped to her neck and he bit down, sucking hard, drawing the blood to the surface to darken her skin and mark her there, too.

Jamie felt her orgasm building, threatening to take control of her completely. She realized that she had ceased to exist as a person, becoming nothing more than a life support system for her cunt. Her cunt was all that was important. She was her cunt.

"I am my cunt…I am my cunt…" she babbled over and over as Kevin fucked her harder and faster. He raised his head from the dark mark on her neck and looked into her eyes as he heard her words, repeated like a mantra over and over. "I am my cunt…I am my cunt…"

"You are MY cunt." He growled at her.

Jamie focused on him, the need so obvious in her eyes.

"I am YOUR cunt, Daddy…." She panted. "Daddy…I need…I'm gonna…"

Kevin rammed deep inside of her again, pinning her to the floor.

"Cum for Me cunt…NOW!!" He roared.

Jamie screamed and felt her mind and body explode, wrapping herself around him and holding him close as her muscles spasmed, pulsed and throbbed around his cock. Kevin let out another growl as her orgasm pushed him over the edge, feeling his heavy balls pulse violently as they drove his cum up the length of his shaft. The head of his cock swelled painfully within her and exploded, blasting her tender, previously untouched insides with what seemed like gallons of his seed.

Slowly the two of them floated back to Earth, the world seeming to fade back into existence around them. Kevin remained buried within Jamie's tight sheath as he kissed her softly. She returned his kiss, holding him tight, as the muscles of her pussy milked his cock, draining it. Kevin slowly withdrew from Jamie and rolled onto the floor next to her, pulling her into his arms. Jamie curled up next to him, head resting on his chest as she listened to his heartbeat slow to normal. She ran her fingers idly through the dark curls on his chest.

"Do I still get to be your little girl Daddy…even though I was naughty?" She asked after a moment in a sing-song voice.

Kevin kissed the top of her head and smiled, wrapping her protectively in his embrace.

"Yes, Princess. You will always be Daddy's naughty little girl."

Roke
Roke
30 Followers