A Father's Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jal901
jal901
8 Followers

It was early in the morning, as he waited outside Jacob's house in his stylish black Audi. He waited there for a few hours till Jacob's parents left the house then he proceeded towards the front door. He bashed at the door in a furious state. Was he angry because this sleazebag was dating his daughter or was he angry that he couldn't have her for himself?

Jacob answered the door and was immediately shocked by Mark at the front of his house. Jacob tried to close the door but struggled as Mark budged his way in. "Get the hell out of here you psycho!" Jacob demanded.

"I thought I paid you off to stay away from my daughter!" Mark shouted.

"Let's just call it I don't tell your daughter compensation." Jacob chuckled fearlessly.

"You remember what I said if you ever go near my daughter again...I will kill you!" Mark began slowly putting on some black gloves.

"Hey man...what you doing?" Jacob asked, with fear filling his eyes. Mark put on the final glove and closed the door behind him.

jal901
jal901
8 Followers
12