A Favor Repaid

Story Info
College girl asks for help & pays for it.
1.6k words
2.95
93.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for you help, anything you want just ask..." This was her down fall I had of course made sure what she was telling me even though she didn't realize it. "So all I have to do is ask and you will give me anything?" She responded, "yes" That was a month ago, her 20 year-old Asian body had been running through my mind all month and now it was almost time. I had helped her with a presentation, which she did well on, over the few days that I had helped her I had made little passes towards her, I would 'accidentally brush my hand and arm against her breasts. One time I rubbed my hand against her bra clasp I got my hand slapped for that but all but fondling her breasts were allowed.

I had kept mild contact with her while I had worked on my plan. I was now at the store, gathering the things that I needed rope, condoms, lubricant, razors and of course a brand-new digital camera, to record everything. I have already been to a cheap motel to rent a room, and it was almost time to meet my friend to collect on my favor...

I called her earlier that day to see if I was going to be able to collect on my favor. "Sara, it's George I was wondering if you could meet me at the school say at 3pm? I need your help with something."

"I guess I can do that what do you need me to do?"

"I don't really want to talk about it on the phone it is easier if I just show you so I will see you there?"

"Yea I will be there."

Its now a quarter after 3pm I had already went back to the room and set everything up that I needed, I was now in the parking lot waiting for Sara, she is never on time for anything, and I was going to punish her for making my wait. Here she is now. I waited for her to park and when she got out of her car and apologized for being late, which I said was alright.

"Hop in, I need to take you somewhere else for you to help me with my favor, and there is not a lot of parking." She got in a little reluctantly, and then I told her, "Put this on" I had handed her a blindfold. "Why?" she asked. "Because I want it to be a surprise," I responded in turn.

Ten minutes later we are in the room, and she still had the blindfold on. I had locked and bolted the door, and then I asked her do you remembered what told me, that I could have anything?" She said, "Yes" a little nerve now. I then told her, "ok take off your blindfold." Sara looks around wondering what she is doing in this cheap motel room. "I want you to take all of her clothes off."

"What!"

"I want you to take all of your clothes off so I can take pictures of your naked body and then have my way with you. You said that I could have anything this is what I want."

"I can't do that!" Sara exclaimed.

"Either you do that or you submit to having sex with me..." I calmly replied.

She put her head down and said, "ok"

"OK what?" I asked in reply reveling in watching her squirm a bit.

"Ok I will pose nude for you."

"Good, now take off your pants I want to see your crotch."

She slowly pulled down her pants I know that she was nervous and I could tell that she really didn't want to be doing this but she looked almost sensual. I was getting hard watching as her black thong came in to view.

Minutes later her small B-cup breasts were out and erect, I had turned the air conditioning on so they were fully erect. I had her play with them while I took pictures. Now was time for the next step. Her pussy had a full bush of black hair, and I like a cleanly shaved pussy.

I had her lay down on the bed and pose a little bit more telling her to play with herself, every other word out of her mouth was f you this f you that, but she did it so I didn't care.

Then the fun part came I told her that I wanted her to pose tied to the bed she started to say no, but I had gotten on top of her and tied her wrists together and then to the bed, once that was done, I tied her legs far apart, at each corner of the bed and then I took out my scissors.

"Hold still otherwise you are going to get cut. I have decided that you are going to look better shaved." By know she had learned that asking me to stop did nothing, except maybe turn me on more, there would be time for that later though....

I had spent the next hour shaving her very slowly because I could and I didn't want a single rough spot on her. I had also taken time to photograph each stage, and was admiring my work. When I was brought out of my thoughts by Sarah, "we are done right?"

I said, we can be but I tell you right now if we are I am going to sell these to every single porn site on the web that is willing to pay anything for them, and if no one bits, I will give them away.... Unless...."

"Unless?"

"Unless you consent to have sex with me, any way I want..."

"Please... don't make me do that... I have never been with a man before."

"There are firsts for everything, it is completely up to you." I started untying her feet.

"Wait!" Sarah said, "I will do whatever you want, I will have sex with you."

"...And anyone else I tell you to for today." I added, thinking that I wouldn't have to pay the bill if she did.

She only nodded.

I finished untying her and told her to get on her knees to show me how sincere she was.

She pulled my 10 inches of manhood out and I told her to start sucking on it, she was reluctant to do so, so I helped her along with my had resting on the back of her head, which turned out to be properly placed after a few minutes of her sucking on me I began to cum she tried to pull away but I told her that she needed to swallow it all. She started too then she came up with the idea of biting me, I pulled out with no permanent damage done and finished cumming on her face. Then I told her that she was going to give me head right or I was going to do her in the ass...

"please not there I hear it hurts..." if you are sincere in giving my good head and swallowing it all then I will reconsider giving you anal.

She gave me much better head this time around and I told her so. I then told her to get on all fours. "but, but you promised." Was all she said, as she got on all fours. "I said that I would reconsider, and I have decided that you have been a pain in my ass so I am going to be one in yours. I lined myself up for her pussy and rammed myself inside of her, I could feel her swelling to meet me, and she was enjoying this. Good for her I thought, I had always known that she was a tease.

I came inside of her and made her clean dick off with her tongue so I could get hard again and I rode her in every single position that I could think of sometimes pulling out so I could cum on her face or breasts. I made her pose like that too. Near the end she was begging for me to have sex with her.

"Please, I need you inside of me, please cum inside of me" she begged.

"Say you're a little slut" I replied.

"I am little slut..."

"That wants to be fucked, by complete strangers" I continued

"That wants to be fucked..." she swallowed hard not saying the last part.

"By complete strangers" I said a little sterner.

"By complete strangers," she said in reply.

I said good now I am going to call the receptionist, and the security guard up her and you are going to take all three of us at once.

She only nodded. The security officer was in his mid 40's and the same could be said about his waist too, the clerk was in his thirties, but didn't look much better and she had just told everyone how she wanted us all.

After she stripped the men down and gave them friendly hello blow jobs, the clerk took her pussy forcing his 2 inch thick cock inside of her, and the security officer bent her over for her ass, she screamed as he pushed inside of her, and that only left her moth for me. We all pushed in her at different times finding no pattern other then that of a ping-pong ball as I pushed in she fell further on to the security officer who in-turn forced her on to the clerk and he pushed her back up to me.

We did her like that for the next three rounds each taking a turn on her, I obtained from her ass though, and the security office found use for it any ways with his baton.

She lay there after it was all done cum running every where and asked, "This means I don't have to worry about my pictures getting out right?"

"Sorry, I already promised them to some friends..."