A Felon to Remember

Story Info
Bad boy ex-boyfriend takes more than her heart.
1.9k words
3.92
75.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both said rotten things to each other. He called me a cunt. I called him a waste.

Mark and I had been seeing each other for about 5 months when I told him that I wanted to give things a second try with my ex-boyfriend, his cousin. I knew that I had practically killed Kevin when I told him that I was with Mark, but I didn't have a choice. I was instantly attracted to him and he was the same with me.

At the start of the relationship, things had been pretty easy going, but I could never tell what he had on his mind. He had quite the reputation for chasing down the slutty girls, nailing them, then leaving them, often with no recollection of a name or phone number. Mark was quite the ladies man. But, he changed for me. I knew he did. When we were together, nothing else mattered. Then we started fucking.

Oh, man. That was an understatement. His cock felt so good in me, so filling and complete, that I wanted it in me for hours at a time. But, sometimes he would deny me and it drove me insane. For the 3 years I had known him prior to our relationship, he had constantly reminded everyone of how his libido couldn't be tamed. I guess I just proved to be too much for him. The way I bounced my round ass onto his throbbing cock must have been too much, considering after my boob job, my 36C breasts would engulf his scraggly face. We didn't make love. We fucked. I often wondered why, but Mark was a bad boy, so I kinda figured that he would never be able to make love like he used to. The tattoos from his stint in jail and scars from knife fights always reminded me that things could get crazy if we said the wrong things to each other.

That, and we're both Scorpios, always fighting like hell, then fucking like two rabid wolves. His sculpted body from hours in the yard drove me crazy, the way my curvy body did for him. We could fuck forever.

But, things changed when I decided to go back to Kevin. I thought I loved him, but the second I was in his arms, I knew. I knew I had to be with Mark. He was my reason for living, my reason for being. Mark followed me to Kevin's house and told Kevin that he needed me and that he couldn't lose me. Kevin never told me that, but Kevin told me that he told Mark that I called him a mistake and all sorts of things.

So, here I am, not answering the phone. It's ringing off the hook tonight. Finally, I give in.

"Hello?" I answered, sounding more than a bit frustrated. The heat still wasn't kicking on and the tiny tank that I'm wearing is not doing the job. My flame red nipples stuck out so far, you could see them at the neighbors. I'm walking across the room, my ass bouncing in my little cheerleader shorts and resting the phone on my shoulder.

"Ashley? It's Mark. I can see you. I love those shorts on you. You know what they do to me." Mark's voice has such a sensual sound to it, only tonight it sounds different. More dominant. I glance around, certain that he couldn't be in my apartment. It's on the first floor so you can see in from the street. Then I saw his face. "You won't hurt me again, Ashley. I love you too much."

He was in my apartment. He slips his arms around my waist. "I love you, Ashley. I need you. I haven't been with anyone in weeks and I need to be with you. I miss you."

I can't push his pecs away, warm from sweat. He ran here. He is just too strong for me. My small arms don't do much for strength as he pulls me close and kisses me. I melt. I always melt. His hands engulf my frame and pull me closer. I feel his hands reaching for my ass and I pull away.

"No, I'm with Kevin now. I-I'm trying, uh, w-we're trying to make it work. You have to go. I won't have you here anymore." I stammer. He pulls me closer, kissing me more violently now. I'm suddenly frightened.

"I don't care. I will have you." He looks deep into my eyes and grabs my ass hard and I yelp. Its quite clear that he isn't leaving until he gets when he came for. I smell his strong cologne, his kiss hard on my mouth.

"No! You can't! Please let me go!" I can't get him off me.

"Shut up!" A sharp, loud command eminates from Mark's lips. He grabs my arms and thrusts them over my head, backing me against a wall. He holds my hands with one hand and rips my shirt off with the other. My tits bounce in the sudden rush of cold. Goosebumps race up my legs and to my nipples. Through the fear, I feel a kind of pleasure. Dominance. His hands grab my tits. "You're mine for tonight. Now shut up and turn around."

I obediently turn, my ass sticking out, the dimples in my back catching the wind from his hot, heavy breath. He kisses my back, I feel his labret piercing on my shoulders, still holding my hands. I start to cry softly. He's going to take me. I know it. His other hand is feeling my pussy, the wetness starting to drip. I moan as he inserts a long, thick finger into my sopping wet hole. The tears on my face drop to the floor and he stops abruptly.

"Are you crying? ARE YOU CRYING?!" He screams. He turns me and pins me against the wall. "You don't know the meaning of crying. I'll give you something to cry about! Remember the one thing you would never give me? Well, now I'll just take it!"

Mark pulls me toward him then throws me against the table. My tits smack hard onto the ceramic, freezing cold ceramic. I hit my head and start to get dizzy. I hear hard footsteps then gruff hands taking off my shorts. He lifts me off the ground and pulls them off. I turn around as he's taking off his shirt. I try to run. He grabs me and growls.

"Stop fucking moving. I will take my prize." He takes off his pants and unleashes his monster. The dam broke. I started getting hot, much to my chagrin, and my nipples turned blood red and stuck out further than before. Mark grabbed my head and bent my flimsy body over the table. I screamed as he pulled my hair hard at the same time as shoving his entire 8 inches into my pussy. He hit rock bottom at my cervix and I suddenly remembered why I liked fucking him more than I liked fucking Kevin. He was perfectly sized for me.

He pounded my pussy, juices running down onto my floor, dripping onto the new tile. My moans and screams echo through the new house and sound of wet flesh pounding into a wet hole resonates to the next county! In and out, in and out, it seems but minutes of this when he lets go of my head, grips my hips and explodes hard into my pussy. Mark yells loudly, as he never had before, and his load hits the walls so hard that I feel every inch of my vagina fill. As soon as the huge volume hits my g-spot, I go head over heels into the most mind numbing, toe curling orgasm of my life. I scream in rhythm to his pumping as our orgasms rack our bodies. He fucks his dirty load into my creamy hole for a second as I feel his spasms start to finish.

Mark pulls his huge, spent, sperm covered rod out of my pussy, still pulsing with the need to have his cock in me. I turn to him and lead him to my shower, my knees shaking.

"Lets get cleaned up." I say.

"Just a minute. I have to go get something." He kisses me as I turn on the double headed shower and move the bench to the middle of the stall. I let the hot water rush over me, feeling the rush of his load running down my legs. I feel his hands on my hips. He kisses me gently then bends me gently over onto my bench in the middle. His cock is hard again, harder than ever. I feel something in his hand, but I don't know what. The water runs down onto me and I feel him come closer to my vagina.

"Time for the prize." Wait, I thought he just had it. Oh, God, I think. I know the prize: my virgin asshole.

"No, please! You'll rip me in half!"

"Shut up! You had your chance to tell me goodbye. Now let me have that ass." He pushes into me, my ass muscles contracting, fighting him. I'm yelping, crying, scared out of my mind. The muscles give way and his cock head pops into my asshole. I scream as he moves inch my inch into my backdoor. "Almost halfway, baby. See? Its not that bad." Just as he hits rock bottom, I feel a vibrator. My Rabbit! I haven't even used my prized dildo yet! I wonder... no, I can't wonder... He's raping my asshole and now he plans to double penetrate me with my dildo?

"Oh, no." He says, as if reading my mind. "You are going to do it."

He shoves the Rabbit into my pussy hard. I feel so full! Every inch of my lower body is numb, yet tingling with sensations of the unknown. My vagina is pulsing, my asshole aching from this huge intrusion. I reach through my legs and turn up the vibrating, rotating head. This thing is totally worth the $150.00 I spent on it, I think. He starts to move in my asshole. Now that I'm used to having his cock in my ass, its not as bad. My g-spot is massaged by the tiny bulbs and my ass is massaged by his huge penis. We start to move in sync. I feel myself start to cum and it will be amazing. I start to yelp louder and he smacks my ass just as my convulsions take over my body. My orgasm rips through me and lasts longer than the first one.

Soon, we are fucking at an amazing pace, my Rabbit whirring into my spasming hole and my ass juices covering his cock. Not even 5 minutes goes by and Mark blows another huge load into me, this time into my waiting asshole. It fills me and I feel the urge to push back at him. This makes his knees almost buckle as the pressure from my sphincter sucks his cock dry. I cum again, louder and with more passion, the Rabbit shooting onto the floor with a splash of my pussy fluid. He continues to move inside me until he sighs deeply. Then he pulls out, turns around and kisses me deeply.

"I love you, Mark."

"I love you, Ashley."

"We should do this again sometime."

"I totally agree. But, what about Kevin?"