A Female Roommate

Story Info
Nick finds a roommate that turns into so much more.
2.1k words
4
118.2k
25
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick and Jeff had been friends since they were kids. Once they got into college they decided to get this house out by the university so they wouldn't have to live in the dorms. Only problem was they wanted one more roommate so they could lower the cost of bills. After looking up other people needing a place to stay Nick came across Megan in an online search. She was moving to the university on a dance scholarship. From her picture he could tell she was pretty with brown hair to her shoulders and green eyes. Also, she seemed to be built kind of small, but he convinced himself he was looking for a roommate. Not a girlfriend.

Megan replied two days after he sent her an email explain the spare bedroom could be hers. They met up at a coffee shop not far from the house to see how compatible everyone would be. Nick and Jeff got there kind of early. As Megan walked in the door Nick almost didn't recognize her from her picture. Her hair had grown out half way down her back, and he could finally see her whole figure. She was indeed slender, but not like he thought. She had 34 B breasts and a rather flat stomach looked amazing in her tight shirt, but her ass defied the rest of her tiny shape. She had a nice round butt that stuck out nicely. Jeff had always been an ass guy so he was the one to point that out to Nick when she went to order some coffee. Jeff was just barely over 6" tall and had a nice frame. His black hair and brown eyes made him look sly, but there was still a bit of shyness to him which made him seem mysterious.

"So what does your boyfriend think about you moving in with two guys?" Jeff asked hoping she wouldn't have one. To his dismay she did.

"Well, he's not too thrilled about the idea, but I hope you three will get along if he ever comes to visit."

"Why didn't he move up here with you?" Jeff continued to ask with a bit of a hiss.

"Leave the girl alone, Jeff." Said Nick instantly. "Well, I guess everything is in order than. You can start moving in whenever you want." As they left the coffee shop, Nick told Jeff not to try anything with her because he didn't want to deal with finding a new roommate again.

A week later, Megan brought over the first few boxes of her stuff. Movers were going to bring over the rest of her furniture in the morning.

"I hope the couch is comfortable enough." Nick said as he watched Megan throw a blank down over the couch. He couldn't help but stare at her ass that was poking out of her shorts. It was mesmerizing. The best he had ever seen. He felt his dick getting hard as he imagined sliding in and out of her pussy.

Suddenly Nick was brought back into reality. "You are going to have to get use to it if I'm going to live here with you."

"What?"

"Me liking to sleeping on the couch. Didn't you hear anything I just said?"

"Sorry. I must have zoned out for a minute."

Nick said goodnight and walked back into his room. He jerked off to the idea of Megan riding him. He could have sworn he heard moaning coming from the living room where Megan was sleeping, but thought it was just his imagination.

A month went by and things seemed to be going well. They all became close friends as if Nick and Jeff knew Megan just as long as each other. Megan's boyfriend had come up one weekend and stayed with her. That was the only time Nick and Jeff didn't see her too much. They stayed in her room most the time only coming out to eat or leave. Occasionally they would hear something hit the wall or a moan come from the direction of the door.

A few days after he left the three of them sat around the table eating. Megan decided to cook for the guys because she felt rude for just disappearing the entire time in her room. They were silent through most of the dinner while they ate and drank through the bottle of wine Megan opened. Jeff was the first one to speak.

"Was the sex at least good?"

"Jeff!" exclaimed Nick and Megan at the same time. They all looked at each other and laughed.

"If you must know, it was great." Megan said with a small smile. "But now I just need to get it in my head I'm not having sex for the next month and a half."

"You know" Jeff began, "I hear Nick's a master at fucking, and I have to say I'm not too bad with my tongue if you need any assistance." Jeff was smiling sheepishly. Nick was beginning to get hard at the thought of fucking Megan.

"Where did you hear I'm a master?"

"I hear the girls screaming out your name. 'Nick, oh Nick! Right there. Yes!'" Jeff made his best orgasm face like a girl.

Megan just laughed. "I'll be fine with what I have." With that she stood and started clearing the dishes. They all sat around drinking and watching TV together like usual. It was a weekly tradition they started when Megan moved in. Once a week they would eat dinner together and have a few drinks. Sometimes they'd play games which usually ended up with them getting smashed. Tonight though they decided to watch a movie.

With the final drops of the second wine bottle being poured out, Megan was feeling extremely relaxed. She was laying on the couch with her head resting on Nick's lap and feet on Jeff while they watched the screen change channels since Jeff couldn't find anything interesting to him.

"I have an early class unlike you two lazy bums. So I'm going to bed." As Jeff began to stand up he lifted Megan's legs up with him. When he set them back down on the couch he smacked Megan's ass hard making her cry out in pain. Jeff cried out over his shoulder when he walked away, "You know you like it rough like that."

She sat there rubbing her ass as Jeff left the room. Nick brought his arms up above his head and then let them fall back down. The alcohol in the wine and affect him more than he thought it would. Without realizing it at first, Nick had landed his hand right beside Megan's breast. She took in a deep breathe which caused his hand to brush against the side of her breast.

"Oh, sorry" Nick said. He quickly moved his hand down behind her back which was kind of uncomfortable for him, but he didn't want to cause problems.

Megan rolled over onto her back and looked up at him. Her breasts seemed to remain right where they were, controlled by the tightness of her shirt since she wasn't wearing a bra. She was in her usual pajamas. A tight shirt and shorts that hugged her curves nicely. Nick was beginning to notice her long legs extending down the couch when she began to speak.

"So are you really the master?" She said with a wicked smile.

Nick just let out a laugh. "I don't think so, but I don't have a problem getting a girl to cum if that's what you are asking."

Megan sat up and turned to face Nick. She rotated her legs so they were draped over his. She always got very touchy when she drank wine, which was partly the reason the guys bought it. They could get away with feeling her body more than usual.

"Tell me how you do it."

"Do what?" Nick said with a confused look on his face.

"Tell me how you make all the girls cum so easily. I can only get off sometimes."

Megan's eyes looked so incredibly glazed over from the amount of wine she had to drink. It seemed like more than usual, but Nick didn't notice how much of a difference two glasses made for her until then.

"I just give her everything she wants but still keep control. Then we both get pleasure."

Megan could feel her pussy getting hot. She wanted so badly to fuck Nick since they met at the coffee shop. His light brown hair and blue eyes and always caught her attention. Especially when he was walking around in just his basketball shorts. His body was nicely tanned and he kept it in great shape.

"I want to kiss you."

Megan shook her head in disbelief. Was that her voice she just heard? After a few seconds of just staring at each other Megan leaned forward and kiss Nick slowly, letting her lips linger close to his when she pulled away. With that Nick sat up towards her and pushed her down onto the couch. They kissed passionately as he fondled her breasts. He broke away from her lips and began kissing along her neck and down to her breasts. He took one of her nipples into his mouth and sucked and bit on it while massaging the other with his hand. While he switched tits he worked his hand down to her thigh and back up towards her awaiting pussy.

He rubbed the outside of her shorts with his palm making her rock her hips, urging him to remove her shorts that were now getting wet. Soft moans where escaping from Megan's lips as her eyes rolled back from all the pleasure she was receiving. Watching her get so much pleasure out the simple move for him made him try for more. "Do you want me to play with your pussy too?"

Megan let out a few moans and nodded her head. "I need to hear you say it." Nick prompted.

"Play with my wet pussy."

Hearing those words coming out of her mouth seemed foreign. She wasn't the type to say dirty words, but it just turned Nick on that much more. His cock pressed up against his shorts begging to be freed. He took two fingers and began to finger her. She buckled under his touch and began to cum almost instantly after he began a quick rhythm on her pussy. After she calmed down Nick sat up and looked at her. She was so gorgeous laying there sprawled out for him.

"We shouldn't continue. What about your boyfriend?" Megan was not even acknowledging his question. Instead she straddled his lap and began to kiss on his neck and ears. She whispered in his ears between kisses.

"I need to feel your dick inside my wet snatch. Please, Nick, fuck me. Fuck me hard. Make me scream your name out loud."

By this point, Nick's cock was harder than it had ever been, and he couldn't take it anymore. He wrapped his arms under Megan's ass and pulled her up in one try. He carried her into her room and set her on the bed while he finished taking his clothes off. Megan reached out and undid his pants, letting them fall to the ground. His dick came flying out at her. She hungrily took it in her mouth and began to suck on the tip of his throbbing cock.

"You know how to suck a dick so well." Nick cried out as his head rolled back. When he didn't think he would be able to last much longer he pushed her backwards onto the bed and pushed her legs up by her head. He slowly worked the head of his cock into her socking pussy inch by inch until all 8 ½" where pumping in and out of her.

"Oh yes. Fuck me. Fuck my cunt harder." Megan's moans were getting louder as she approached another orgasm. Nick began to fuck her as fast as he could.

"Yes, don't stop. Make me cum all over you. Oh right there." The walls of Megan's vagina closed tightly around Nick as she began to shake from the intensity of one orgasm after another. Once the hot cum hit Nick's dick, he could not stand it any longer. He shot his load deep into Megan and fell forward on top of her as the both tried to catch their breath.

Nick pulled up after a few minutes and look at Megan. She kissed him longingly as they curled up into her bed, and she fell fast asleep. Nick slowly drifted off to sleep to dream about what he would do to her the next time.