A Fetish Indulged

Story Info
Man arranges a private shopping trip for his loving wife.
2k words
3.59
26.9k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaking hands with the owner of the little boutique, I thank him again for helping me arrange this. It's an unconventional gift, I admit, but you're an unconventional woman. Besides, your love for shoes is almost as intense as my love of how they look on you. Good thing I know the owner. Leaving his shop to our care and keeping is a huge leap of faith, but I've promised that his compensation will be 'adequate'.

I turn to you as the door closes behind me and the bolt is thrown to from the outside. We're locked in. I grin mischievously at you as I walk over to the counter to drop the spare keys I was given. While I'm there, I shrug out of the tuxedo jacket and lay it across the counter.

You stand timidly staring around at the displays of shoes. I assure you that this evening is about you, that you are free to indulge. You gaze around, seeing the finest names in fashion displayed neatly below the halogen lights. The light sparkles of the glass shelving like diamonds, and you finally take a few tentative steps towards a shoe that you like. You heels click across the hardwood floor as you strut. I can see in your slow walk and the exaggerated sway of your hips that you're beginning to enjoy the idea.

You stop and spin around to look at me and extend your other hand to point and a shoe with your slender finger. It's chocolate brown, with a moderate heel and closed toe. "That one," you say playfully, almost pleadingly.

I step behind the wall into the stock room with which I'd become acquainted a few days before. I find exactly what I'm looking for and return to you, now seated in a chair you've pulled to the middle of the floor. You smile as I kneel in front of you, and you extend your smooth leg out to me. Cupping your heel in my hand, I push the black satin of your dress up to your knee before letting my fingers trail back down to the clasp of your shoe.

I flick the strap loose and pull the little pump away from your foot. Laying it aside, I prop your foot on my knee as I reach for the one you wanted to see. You lightly rub your foot over my knee as you wait. The crimson nail polish reflects the light above back at me and I hesitate to cover them with the shoe, but I relent. Sliding the shoe in place, I wrap the strap around your ankle before you lower your foot to the floor. You let your leg fall away a little bit and I catch a peek of your silky thigh. But you bring your other foot up so that I may repeat the process. When I'm done, you stand and begin to stalk around the room. Your smooth legs slide beneath your gown, outlined by the dark fabric and harsh lights. You nod your approval as you look at the tall heels in the mirror.

As you walk around, you spot another pair. The long tapered point, that I've jokingly referred to as 'witch shoes', seems almost silly to me, but this is for you. I pull the wine red stilettos from the shelf and return to find you reclined in the chair with your knees swaying, falling open before closing back up. Your movements are rhythmic and deliberate, and you nibble playfully at your finger tip.

Kneeling before you again, I'm disappointed that the hem of your dress is draped between your knees, playfully blocking my view. You grin at me, showing me your white teeth clamped lightly onto your dark red finger nail. You extend your foot, pointing your toe and sliding up my calf, toward the bend of my knee, and along my inner thigh. I feel a slight swell begin at your teasing. Forcing myself to focus, I help you on with one shoe and then the other.

You stand and walk around me as I kneel prostrate before you. Your hand trails across my shoulders as you pass behind me, then up my chin and you caress my bottom lip with your thumb. You begin to walk away with that same exaggerated sway. I can see you move your hands to your belly before smoothing them around your waist and then to your rounded ass. You know how I feel about your ass, and you pull the satin tight against you before scrunching your hands and inching the hem up the back of your thighs.

Making a turn past a display, I nearly lose sight of you, but I stand to keep my eyes on your seductive movements. Looking back over your shoulder, you lick your bottom lip suggestively before letting out a slight giggle. Your every movement is making heat pool in my loins, and I'm aware that even the black wool of my trousers cannot hide by growing erection.

You pluck another shoe from the beveled glass and bring it to me. "This one, lover."

It's strappy, with a small platform of an inch, if that much. The tall heel is slender and punctuated by a chromed top lift. Delicate silk ribbons float downward from the quarter. I flush at the idea of how they'll look against your graceful calf, and I nearly rush to the back room to pull the box from the shelf. Returning just as you kick the other shoes away and you hold out your foot in waiting, I drop to my knees actually sliding on the wooden floor in front of you. Settling the strappy shoes on your feet, I start to tie the ribbons in place, wrapping them smoothly around your lower leg, being careful to angle the ribbons steeply enough that they meet above the curve of your calf. I don't want them to fall as you walk.

Admiring my work, I look up into your face and see the blush in your cheeks and collar bone. I smile, knowing that you're getting turned on, and I slide my hand up your leg, past your knee, tickling your thigh. You part your legs a little, giving me more access. I can feel the radiant heat from your core well before my fingers touch you, but I press further towards my goal. I touch your bare flesh and you let out a sigh. My fingers slip easily into your cleft, teasing your entrance and throbbing clit.

I groan softly at how aroused you are. I knew, but didn't understand. You lean forward, pushing me back with your hands, your lips just a whisper away from mine. I move with you as you stand and you turn me towards the chair. Your lips meet mine softly as you unbutton my shirt. Expertly flicking the onyx studs loose, your mouth pouts against mine gently. Blocked by the waist of my trousers, you unbuckle them and push them to the floor. I start stripping away my shirt, and you playfully give me a small push. But with my pants gathered at my ankles, I nearly fall, plopping down in the armless chair behind me. I kick my pants away and with my hands resting on my thighs, I sit naked before you. You stand in front of me, feet apart, and you reach for the spaghetti straps of your dress. Hooking your thumbs underneath, you shrug out of the dress and let it puddle around your feet. Now naked except for the exquisite shoes that accentuate your lean legs, you place your hands on your hips and raise an eyebrow.

Stepping towards me, you place a metallic heel between my feet, snapping it down sharply on the floor. I slide my feet apart as I see your body language begin to exude an air of authority. Your other foot comes to rest beside the first, and with your hands still on your hips, you start to kick at my feet. I slide my feet further apart until I'm drastically exposed to your view. You bend your knees until you are now squatting between my outstretched legs, and then you lower your head to my rigid cock, parting your lips around the crown.

I gasp in pleasure and lean my head back as I feel your soft lips begin to envelop me. Deeper you slide, moaning softly around me and sweeping your tongue back and forth in that special way I like. As your saliva begins to coat me, you take more and more until I feel the back of your throat contracting around me. You let out a deep groan of appreciation and then sink your teeth into my shaft.

I recoil slightly before the pain blooms into intense pleasure. "Again," I say in a hoarse whisper.

This time you bite harder, and the sharp edges of your teeth sting my sensitive flesh. You hold your grip on me and I begin to throb as my blood is constricted. Tightness begins to grow quickly in my balls, but you know what I can take and what I can't, so you relax your jaw and release me.

Licking your lips greedily, you stand and use the jet black shoes to sweep my feet back together. With your feet now outside mine, you begin to inch forward, straddling me. My face is pressed directly between your breasts, and I turn my head to take a nipple in my mouth. Sucking hungrily at your pink little bud, I return the favor and ease my teeth around it. You breathe in sharply, wrapping my hair in your hands and pulling my face to you harder.

My hands encircle your waist and I begin pulling you down on top of me. Gently you lower yourself until your lips meet the tip of my shaft. Runnels of your moisture dribble downward, coating me. You take my face in your hands, looking deeply into my eyes before sinking onto me in one motion.

We both let out a grunt of satisfaction as our bodies meet. Grinding against my hips as we kissed deeply, you mew into my mouth. Your arms wrap tightly about my neck as you begin to rise and fall on me without letting our mouths part. I slide my hands to your hips, guiding you slowly. I relish the feeling of sinking into your warm depths again and again. Your pussy begins to quiver with the first signs of orgasm, and I slow your pace further, prolonging your joy. I slide my hands beneath your thighs, settling them on the firm swell of your ass, lifting you and lowering you at will. In your need, you lift your feet off the floor, trying to force me to take you fully. Your breath becomes more ragged as you teeter on the edge of bliss, but I just don't want you to cum yet.

Mustering my feet beneath us, I push hard and stand bearing your weight with my arms, but still leaving you nestled on my rigid shaft. Your teeth sink into my shoulder as you struggle to move on me, but I hold you still as I walk to a couch at the back of the boutique. Resting one knee on the velvety fabric, I lay you back gently. Your legs are stretched outward and I take your ankles in my hand as I begin thrusting into you deeply, purposefully.

Your head begins to thrash from side to side as pleasure overtakes you. I look lovingly at your body as it goes taught with rapture and I can't hold back any longer. Pumping savagely into your sodden cunt, I explode and we cry out together.

It's a long time before we can move, but eventually we do. Reluctantly we gather our clothes. I box up the shoes that you've chosen, including a few pair that you select as we dress. Altogether, seven new pairs of heels are going home with us. As we step outside, the chauffeur opens the door to let you in before taking the boxes from me. I turn back to the store to turn off the lights and lock the door.

As I flip the switch on the wall, the soft glow of under counter lights stave off complete darkness. I glace around to the corners of the room, taking note of the blinking red lights from the cameras...

"Hmmm," I think to myself with a grin, "adequate..."