A Few Firsts Ch. 02

Story Info
A great lunch.
1.8k words
4.07
31.1k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been working a lot of hours lately. I had survived the latest round of lay offs but that means I have more then one job to do. This keeps me very busy and tired when I get home. Because of my hours, I have not had time or energy to have sex with my wife. I was hoping to continue with adding new adventures but I did not see the changes with my work load. These hours went on for a few weeks.

Finally I was all caught up at work. Right before lunch on Thursday my Boss tells me to go home.

"You are looking a bit worn out. Go home and spend some time with that lovely wife of yours."

I should tell you all about my lovely wife. She is a few inches over 5 feet tall. Her hair is a light strawberry blonde that she keeps short. She runs long distance races so she is in very good shape. She has an awesome set of perky 34B breasts. Het nipples, when erect, point slightly north in a way that makes you want to suck on them all night long. Her legs are smooth and her mussels are taught. She has a long distance runners ass.

She just started shaving her pussy and leaving a small strip of neatly trimmed hair pointing towards her honey pot. I call her pussy "honey pot" because she tastes like honey to me. I don't know if it is what she eats or her DNA but she is the sweatiest tasting women I have ever gown down on.

I call home and tell her to get ready to go out to lunch and maybe take in a movie.. I like to wine and dine her as part of our for-play. I find things move alone better if she is relaxed. We have a favorite restaurant that we go to for lunch. It is a few towns away and there is a top notch movie theater near by.

I get home and walk in the door. She is waiting for me in the hallway. She has on a ver short very tight fitting front zipper dress. You know, the type that have a two way zipper running down the front of the dress. This dress is somewhat sheer so when she is in front of the right lighting you can see through the material. The only time I see this dress is in the bedroom, not for going out to lunch. She has the zippers set all the way to the top, and the bottom. This makes the dress cling to her body. Top it off with the stockings and I wanted to ravage her right there.

"You look amazing", I say as she steps forward into my waiting arms.

She plants her soft lips on mine and I run my hands down her back and across her nice rounded ass. I don't find any evidence of a bra or a panty. Mt cock leaps to attention. This is very hot and exciting. I have never seen her go without underwear. Her tongue lightly flicks over my lips. My hand moves to the zipper. She move away from me.

"Down boy, there is plenty of time for that." She grabs my cock through my pants and pulls me out the door towards the car.

I open the door for her. She slides into the car and give me a quick look at her honey pot. It is confirmed, She has no panties on.

I stiffly walk around the car and climb in. I look over and she moves the top zipper down a inch. She tells me. "Every time you do something I like I will move my zipper a bit more" " I might move the top down or if you are really good, my bottom one up." "This movement was for opening the car door for me."

I am tongue tired, I swear my tongue is has hard as my cock. I am dying to taste some of her sweat cunt juices. It take very bit of will power for me to start the car and drive down the road.

I move my hand over to her leg and start rubbing her thigh. Nothing feels quite like stocking over a smooth shaved leg. As I drive my hand starts to slide upwards until it hits hem of her dress. She puts her hand over mine, keeping it from advancing.

"You have such incredible legs I can't help myself".

"Thank you" She say "We have plenty of time, so slow down big guy". She moves the top zipper down a bit more.

"A few more niceties and I will see some cleavage." I think to myself.

I keep looking at her as I drive. It is not easy to keep my mind on driving. "I really missed spending time with you." I tell her "My work load sucks. I am really looking forward to this day off and everything we will do together. We haven't had much time for each other lately. "

She smiles and moves the bottom zipper up two inches.

We get to the restaurant. I pull into the lot and park the car. I walk around the car and open the door for my sexy wife. She smiles and swings her legs around and I get another peek. My dick starts to harden, as it is at eye level, she can't ignore it. She puts out her hand and I help her out of the car. She is standing inches from me. Zip, the top is moved to where I can look down and see the soft smooth flesh of her breasts all the way to her nipples. Dam she is hot.

I force myself to look away so I can walk normal. My 8 inch cock makes it very difficult to walk when I'm erect. It wants to peek out of the top of my pants. This can be uncomfortable.

We walk into the restaurant and the host is a good looking young man. He eyes up my wife, and I don't think he even sees me. I ask him for a table for two set away from the main seating aria. He nods and asks my wife to follow him. He seats us at a table located back against a wall but with a nice window. He helps my wife be seated and gets a good look down her dress. He moas funny when he walks away. My wife's nipples are hard and pushing through the maternal of the dress. She enjoyed the attention.

I hope the poor boy doesn't hurt himself" I joke as I get seated across from her.

Here hand goes under the table.. She looks at me and smiles. The zipper was moves again.

With the way the light shined through the window, her dress become very sheer indeed. I could ser her left breast and nipple like it was not even covered. This was turning out to be a very interesting outing. I decided not to say anything and enjoy the show.

The waitress comes up to ask about drinks. She stares right at my wife's chest. I think her eyes are about to pop out. I order a bottle of wine. My wife is the wine drinker but I can enjoy a glass now and then. The waitress leaves to put in the wine order. My wife's hand moves under the table for another little zipper adjustment.

The Manager comes over to the table and asks if we mind her closing the blinds, "The light is bothering some other tables" she claims. She looks down her nose at as and moves away from the table. You can't see through her dress anymore.

"I guess she wasn't into you', we both laugh

We get our wine glasses filled and the waitress takes our food order. We both order a light lunch.

"To you," I say, "May our life together continue to be as good or better then it is right now."

We sip our wine. Her had goes under the table and I'm pretty sure that more leg has been exposed.

I decide to move over so I am now sitting next to my sexy spouse. With the zipper down I can see all I need. I see the side view of her right breast including her nipple. I lean over and kiss her. Her lips part and I push mt tongue into her mouth. She lets out a small moan. Her hand moves to my cock.

The boy needs to be let out. I lean back from kissing her and undo my pants and my dick jumps out to be encircled by her fingers. She begins to slowly stroke me, moving from the base of my penis to the head. She rotates her closed fist over the head and that starts back down to the base again.

I look around and notice that the restaurant staff is pretending to work but are mostly looking ast as. I don't care, my wife is giving me the best hand job of my life. Her hand is lightly touching me as she continues the stroke. She smiles and me and increases the speed of the up down motion.

If she keeps this up I will cum right her at the table. I tell her.

"So what," she says and starts to squeeze me a little tighter.

Our food was coming to the table. She stops stroking but keeps her hand wrapped around my dick. She rubs thumb around the head of my cock as the waitress puts our food down on the table. I have no interest in the food.

I lean over and kiss her again after the waitress walked away. Her had starts to move again. Slowly at first but with each down stroke she increases the speed. Her had is opening and closing to change the pressure on my cock. I am not going to last long.

Out of reflex, I guess, my had goes across her body and I start pinching her nipple. This is all too much for me and I explode sending hot cum all over the bottom of the table. As my wife finishes pumping me the manager is heading towards us. I shove my boy back into my pants and zip up just as she gets to the table.

She tells us we have to pay up at leave. I guess you should not openly play with your wife's nipples at lunch. I am somewhat embarrassed. I toss some bills on the table and we try to look cool as we walk out of the restaurant. We get outside and my wife stops walking and pulls me in for a hot kiss. Then she starts to laugh.

"Wait until we get into the movie theater" she says as she grabs my hand and we walk away.