A Few Good Girls Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to take off my skirt." I twisted my mouth sideways. "The hoodie will break if I take it off," I pouted and they laughed.

I sighed, trying to calm my racing heart, and bent down, sliding the skirt off my well-formed ass and down to my ankles. I stepped out of it and bent down further to pick it up when I jumped to the sound of an engine starting behind me. I stumbled forward, my heart exploding, and looked back. Dave was on a moped staring at my bare ass.

He waved, smiling. I stood up with my ass still facing him, keeping my tits toward the car, and waved back awkwardly, bright red. I realized I was waving the skirt at him and turned back to Wanda and Jess, who were stifling their laughter in the car.

"Let me in," I cried, scurrying up to the door bottomless, handing the skirt through Wanda's window, tugging on the back handle. Dave just sat there on his moped. For some reason, kissing Jess popped back into my head. I felt my legs soften to jelly as I wondered if Dave could tell what was happening between them.

"You should turn around first," Jess said quickly, before Wanda could let me in.

"C'mon, I already gave you guys my skirt. Let me in," I pouted, biting my lip as my pussy pulsated. I needed in. I needed to calm down or I needed sate myself. Being stuck out here like this in front of him definitely wasn't helping me calm down.

"No, you should turn around. He hasn't gotten a really good look at your bush, out in the open. No one has, for that matter. Everyone saw our pussy hair." Wanda looked back at Jess, who nodded. They had no idea what they were doing to me.

"Or lack thereof. They saw my bald beaver, and Wanda's cute little red landing strip. No one has really seen your furry patch in all it's glory," she giggled. "Only snippets. In shadow."

I moaned quietly, letting my hungry hand quickly slip over my wet slit. Biting my lip and holding myself back, I turned around, treating Dave to one last look at my exposed nipples and honoring him with being the first person to get flashed my bush totally in the open. After showing him so much, it wasn't as terrifying giving him one last look. All I really felt was my pussy pulsing as I closed my eyes.

I heard the door unlock. I pulled open the door, falling into the car in a rush, and he left with a smile and a wave. I lay down on my back and held my knees to my chest, my heart pounding as we headed out. If someone had openned the door, I would have looked like a dripping wet invitation, and I probably wouldn't have stopped them. After resisting the urge to sate myself for a few heart-pounding moments, I felt the heat dying down and slid back into my skirt, sitting up.

"Maybe we should stop and get dressed again," Wanda suggested as I got my seatbelt on. She'd already left the park and we were back on the highway. I wondered if anyone had looked in our windows. "You guys wanted to go to the mall now, right?"

"Ya, I just put my skirt back on." I felt the wetness between my legs and wondered about my panties.

"Get dressed?" Jess was unnaturally quiet, and I noticed she hadn't put her dress back on yet. Another incredible image frozen into memory. I guess anyone looking in our windows had more to see than just me. "Like, with our undies?"

"Ya, with our undies," Wanda said, "We can't really go to the mall like this, I mean, look at Cindy's tits!" I had forgotten about them. A mostly empty theme park was one thing, but the mall would be filled with people. I couldn't go there like this.

"Like, with the undies in my purse?" Jess said, playing with her dress in her lap.

"Yes the undies in your..." Wanda trailed off and glanced over at Jess. "Jessica. Where is your purse?"

"Like, the purse I might have forgotten at the park when Cindy's hoodie broke?" Jess slouched in her seat.

"Oh my god, Jess," Wanda groaned, "Oh my god. Are you serious?"

"Um, sorry?" She said, trying to shrink down more.

"Just put your dress on, we'll buy new underwear at the mall. You guys don't even have any more here, and mine will hardly fit you, especially not my bras."

"Sorry Cindy." Jess looked back at me. I smiled halfheartedly at my naked friend. She looked at my dark nipples, well free of the hoodie, and screwed up her face. She turned forward and pulled the dress up her legs. She worked it around her body, under her butt and through the seatbelt, fixing it properly over her breasts.

"Let's go to the mall," Wanda said.

12