A Few Good Girls Ch. 02-03

Story Info
The girls go shopping.
4.7k words
4.53
35.8k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Matt for his editing skills! ^.^ ~ little_asian_cherry

*

I wanted to scream. I wanted to press into myself fast enough to hear the wet sound of it. I wanted to feel that tense feeling all the way up my spine, in my bones, filling my body. I wanted it to burn through me. I wanted to writhe.

But I couldn't. I had to be quiet, I had to be slow, I had to be gentle. Or else I'd get caught.

I was in a changing stall. Not, like, one in the back corner of a dressing room. I was in one of those stalls out in the front of the store, right across from the register, the kind with a good foot high gap below it. And I was naked, sliding my fingers in and out as fast I could, biting down to keep from moaning

Jess and Wanda were out in the store. Jess was 18, like me, only tan and blonde instead of a dark-haired Asian girl, and we'd come here during the summer after our senior year to hang out with our older friend Wanda. Wanda was a tall redhead. Most importantly, she had a job, and money, and could buy booze. That was a big motivator for this trip.

Our plan was to buy all new clothes when we got here, and just travel super light. So we were at the mall now, shopping. Well, we were kinda shopping. We'd spent a while teasing some guy who was actually shopping with his girlfriend and then we didn't buy anything. After we'd done the same to a store clerk, we wound up swapping the clothes we'd wore in for some new outfits. And now, well, Jess and Wanda were prolly still shopping. After ending up bare naked in this store, I hid in a stall and became... otherwise occupied.

I'd been at it awhile, too. I couldn't push harder without making too much noise and having them hear. That oddly wasn't too much of a concern with Jess and Wanda, who prolly wouldn't be very surprised. My real fear was that Jess would fling the stall door wide open and say something to the clerk like: "Oh look, Cindy's warmed up some delicious bearded clam for you! Want a taste?"

So I was taking it slow. But it wasn't enough. Sometimes a gentle touch can only go so far, and I needed more. I clenched my teeth, still slipping my fingers deftly over my wet slit when suddenly I heard an unexpected voice.

"Hey, why don't you try it on in here?" A guy was standing right outside my stall. I froze, my pussy pulsating against my fingers. God, his 'in here' meant my 'in here.' What could I do? Frozen, I just stared at the door handle, stupidly left unlocked. Almost in slow motion, the handle turned and the door came open.

"Um..." The guy we'd teased at that first store stared in at me. He'd gotten a glimpse of my furry patch earlier, but nothing like this. Not with my legs spread and fingers buried inside myself. I gulped as we stared at each other, my body yearning for me to continue, and for him to help.

"What? What's wrong?" I heard a female voice; his girlfriend was talking. She was going to see me too, and she woudn't help. I gave him a panicked look, and he glanced at her, then turned back to me. My heart was beating, and my pussy pounded again as I slowly pulled my dripping fingers from my aching slit.

"No, this one is..." He shifted his stance, the front of his pants noticably tented. "Um, it's messed up." He said creatively. He closed the door and I heard the next stall over open. "Here you go." I breathed in, and realized I hadn't done so since I'd first heard his voice.

"Okay, I'll just be a sec!" The door on the stall next to mine shut and I heard it latch. I looked up at my own latch and quickly stood, reaching over to secure it. The door openned before I got there, and he smiled at my naked form with a finger on his lips. I stood, bare in front of him, my thighs begging me to go back to the bench and spread them apart.

"Um... hi..." I gulped against a whisper, crossing my arms in front of me. "Um..."

"Shh..." He curled his finger, motioning for me to come up closer. I stepped up to where our faces were only inches apart. I felt the heat from his body and closed my eyes, shivering. I wondered if he knew just how wet I was, and shivered again when I realized that he had probably seen.

"You need a little help?" He smiled at me, his eyes scanning down my exposed flesh. I couldn't even feel panic right now, I could only feel one thing. And it burned.

"Ya, can you tell Jess..." He wouldn't know her name, "Uh, my blonde friend to, uh, come here please?" Something about that hoarse whisper that crept from my throat made the feeling all the more intense.

"Um, well, we're the only ones here, besides the girl behind the counter." He actually gave me a confused look. Now I started to feel the panic.

"What?" I said, a little too loudly, trying to peer around him. God, if they'd left... and what did he mean girl behind the counter? I shivered again, as that panicky feeling started to feed into my more dominant sensation and I tried to concentrate on breathing.

"Did you say something?" his girlfriend asked. He closed the door in my face and I bit my lip, sitting back on the bench. I yearned to sate myself, but I couldn't. They'd abandoned me here, alone and naked, and that just made me want it more.

"Um, no, why? Are you almost done?" His voice came from further away, I guess he didn't want to sound like he was in my stall. It occured to me that he was kind of a sleazeball to this girl. That could help me. Wow, now I was thinking like Jess.

"Um, ya, I just thought I heard something. Nevermind. I'll be out in a sec." She rustled in her stall as I sat there, just trying to not to give into myself as Jess ran through my mind. The latch rattled next door and her stall came open.

"Looks pretty good!" he said. "Here, try these on, I think they're all your size, find out if they fit right."

"Um, okay, sure!" She sounded a little surprised by that, but I heard her return to her stall and latch the door. I quickly bent down and looked under mine. Across the store, I saw that the guy clerk had indeed left and had actually been replaced by a girl. How long had I been playing with myself? How had no one looked in here? Had no one looked in here? Damn... I bit my lip and tried to think.

"Hello again." He whispered as he cracked the door open. I stepped up to him quickly, almost pressing my face to his.

"Help me." I looked back and forth between his eyes, yearning to pull his body against mine. "I need something to wear."

"Um, ya, sure." He leaned back a little and looked me up and down. "She'll be a minute, want me to just grab you something?"

"Yes. Please, anything, I'll do..." I bit down harder, now my eyes glanced down his body. Definitely still tented. "I'll do anything." Bluff? Probably. I blamed Jess.

"Ya?" He looked over at his girlfriend's stall. "Okay, sure, here, I'll go buy you something."

"No! Just..." I almost stepped out after him as he closed the door on me. He was gonna go buy me clothes? What was he gonna buy? What if his girlfriend notices? I sat down and concentrated once more on keeping my hands secured.

After a second, my door openned again and he thrust in a shirt, watching me grab it and pull it on. It was a red longsleeve tee with some curvy graphic and a pocket on it, and had a fairly low hem. It reached to just below my furry patch, but the shoulders were a little stiff up top, and it fit a bit tight around my bust. It was surprisingly chaste for something a guy would pick. Still, I needed bottoms. I looked at him expectantly, and the visible buldge in his pants caught my eye. I had to focus here. He stared blankly at me.

I stepped up to him, pulling my face in close to his. "Pants?" I whispered. Maybe he would take his off. I strained to keep thinking straight. I needed to wear some pants, not remove his.

"Oh, right, sure!" He looked over at his girlfriend's stall. "Um, about doing anything..."

"Pants!" I glared. Sleazeball needed to hurry, she wouldn't be in there forever.

"Sure, sure..." He looked back at his girlfriend's stall, then at me. He closed the door and I stepped back. I checked myself in the mirror, tugging on the bottom hem of the shirt. The stiff shoulders made it so that the hem rode up whenever I lifted my arms, and the tightness around my chest kept it up there. At least the pocket was well placed, so only one of my nipples was visibly poking out, although they were both definitely stiff in my present state. I was covered, but only barely.

Imagining walking out in just that shirt sent shivers up my spine, further fueling the fire. I just wanted to finish so badly, but I needed to get out of this stall and I needed pants. I couldn't just sit there and play with myself, however hot and wet I felt.

"Hey, I don't really like any of this stuff." I heard his girlfriend step out of her stall. Oh god, I thought, I still need pants.

"You, uh, don't?" He said from across the store. "Not even these pants I was about to buy?"

"What pants? No." I peered under the door and watched her from behind as she spoke. "Let's go back to that other place. The one with that shirt you liked."

"Um..." I saw his eyes dart to me for an instant. "Um, okay, let's go..." He crossed over to her and she turned toward the exit. I stood quickly, hiding myself in case she looked down. As they passed my door, he dropped something and kicked it into my stall.

I looked at it for a second, then grabbed it, peeking through the space below the door. They'd left. I uncrumpled what turned out to be a receipt for the shirt, and stared at it for a second. I turned it over and found a short message:

"Happy to help. If you want to 'do anything,' call me. - Greg" It had a number there, too. What a sleazeball! And here I was dying to take him up on it right now. Well, the least I could do would be to give it to Jess. I folded it, putting it in my pocket. I sat down for a second, trying not to stoke the flames.

Now I was in the store, alone, without a sleazeball to buy me clothes. I checked myself again in the mirror. I might be able to get away without pants. I certainly wasn't going to be able to flirt that girl into giving me any. I couldn't just take anything. I mean, convincing a clerk not to charge us and actual theft, well, those are very different things. I bit my lip, picturing the stares if this shirt was more revealing than I thought, trying not to acknowledge the the wetness between my legs. I sighed and steeled myself for the trip out.

I pulled down on the hem of the shirt and stepped out of the stall. The clerk was off putting things on racks, so I just turned and walked out of the store, holding the shirt down. I stood there for a second as people walked by, seemingly oblivious to my attire. I figured the longsleeves must have made it seem less revealing, because I only got the standard less-than-subtle looks from guys checking me out.

I inhaled sharply as I tried to take a step without holding the shirt in place. I could feel it sliding up the small part of my thighs that it actually covered, emphasizing just how tenuous this outfit was. Suddenly those guy checking me out seemed much more noticeable and I shivered as a shock lept up my spine, the reality so much more intense than I had imagined. I should be panicking, but I couldn't. I was still... I needed to finish. This was only making things worse.

But where was I gonna go? Should I just go out to the car? Should I try to find Jess and Wanda? Where would they be? I decided to go sit at a bench nearby and pick what to do. I was getting very little attention just standing there, but I was constantly afraid of even the slightest looks betraying exactly how little I had on. Hiding at a bench would be safer.

As I sat down, the back of the shirt rode up my butt. I pulled it down, but I couldn't get seated without it being partway up my cheeks. I gasped quietly as I made contact with the bench, the cold steel incredible against my burning flesh. I held my legs together and kept my eyes closed until the sensation wore off. This was not going well. I leaned forward nervously on my elbows and thought about what to do.

I had to find Jess and Wanda. That was what I needed most. They were all I had in this town, besides the shirt on my back. Literally. So, if they were still here, the car would have to be here. So I should just go wait at the car. They have to turn up there eventually, right?

And once I got to the car, maybe I could... no, that wouldn't cut it. This was too intense. I was going to need something more. Maybe that clerk from the store where we got all those clothes... no! I had to leave. I wasn't going to be crazy about this, no matter what it felt like. Even if he was really cute. Okay, well, maybe Wanda would have something, you know, useful at her apartment.

I looked up and noticed a group of guys at a sunglasses stand across from the bench. They were all staring peculiarly into the little viewing mirrors there. When I looked at them, they all stood up quickly and put the sunglasses back. I looked down and decided that sitting was not a safe choice. I got up, tugging down on my shirt, and headed toward the escalator. The elevator couldn't possibly be safe in this at all. I desperately needed to get off... out! I needed to get out!

"Hey, I know you!" I heard a guy's voice as he came up next to me. No one knows me here. I looked over and it was that cute clerk. I suddenly hoped he wasn't a mind reader, as terrible thoughts raced through my head and my wet slit silently pulsated.

"Um, hey there, um, guy," I said, still walking for the escalator, hoping my shirt stayed in place. A soft breeze from somewhere swept over me, and I suddenly felt very conscious of just how nearly-naked I was.

"Where are your two friends?" He asked, looking around, "Having more fun, I presume?"

"Um, I guess. They kinda abandoned me." I smiled weakly at him. He wasn't checking the hem of my shirt. That's good. Maybe it was still high in back and he'd already gotten a good look? I reached back, but it was safely pulled down still. Maybe he didn't know. Maybe that was worse.

"Gosh, I'm sorry. I see you've gone with a much more modest shirt to wear over your new outfit in the meantime." He smiled. He thought I still had the shorts and tube top on under this. I guess those shorts were really short, it was possible. If he noticed a lack of lines from my other clothes, he certainly didn't show it. He did seem to notice my nipple under the skin tight fabric, though. As he eyed my chest, I could feel a subtle tingle where those clothes should be, and licked my lips.

"Um, ya." I tried to keep smiling, "Hey, I'm gonna go find my friends, if that's okay."

"Well, sure. I'm just leaving work now. Where are you gonna meet them?" He stopped, and for some reason I stopped with him. I looked around. All I had on was this long tee shirt, and no one was even really noticing, not even the guy who had tried to stare down my shorts earlier. I licked my lips again, trying to focus.

"Um, well, I dunno." I shrugged, then blushed, quickly pulling back down my shirt hem. Did he see anything? "Um, I guess I was gonna go to Wanda's car and wait."

"I'll come with. Keep you company." Ya, right. Suddenly he's mister nice, friendly guy. 'I'm not just coming in case Cindy wants to strip again, no sir, not me.' And God did I. "Let's take the elevator down."

"Um, ya, sure, that's okay then." Gosh, I couldn't even talk straight. How could I be so distracted? I was practically toying with him earlier, but now I was just acting stupid. I needed Jess to take the lead on these things. What would Jess do?

"So you guys get much shopping done today?" We walked up to the elevators nearby and he pressed the down button. Shopping, shopping... how would Jess take advantage of that?

"Everything I'm wearing was bought today." That was clever and sneaky. He wouldn't pick up on that right away. Very Jess-ish.

"You didn't buy those shorts or that tube top, you know." Okay, maybe he saw where I was going with that right away. What would Jess do?

"I know." The elevator arrived and I flashed him a I'm-totally-not-freaking-out-on-the-inside smile as I stepped into it. It was empty, and he coughed as he followed me in. I shivered, partly nervous with what I was trying to do with him, partly nervous with what I was aching to do with him.

"Um, hey, ya..." He eyed the hem of my shirt, seeming to figure out what I meant. I glanced around as the door closed, no one could really see in these elevators. They were prolly a lot safer than the escalators had been. Damn.

I needed to give him more. I knew it would just make me want it worse, but I couldn't stop. I leaned back against the side of the elevator and lifted my arms behind me, placing my hands on the railing. The snug shoulders pulled up on my shirt, and I felt the hem slide up my furry patch. The bottom few inches of my dark Asian hair must have come into view. I grinned as his eyes widened, and he shifted his stance as a buldge appear in his pants. It suddenly felt really, really good to be wearing this shirt.

He coughed, "I see you've lost the shorts," he eyed my chest, apparantly wondering what else I might've lost. I smiled, leaving my shirt up and fur out. If he looked close, he would prolly be able to see my wet pussy pulsating with his gaze. This shirt definitely felt good.

"If you really look close, you should be able to tell I'm not wearing anything at all under this shirt." I smiled at him, straightening out a wrinkle on my breast, and smoothing the fabric over my stiff nipple with an extremely enjoyable sensation. I shivered, running my fingers over my breast again, then breathed heavily inward. Not the time, not the place.

"I, uh, I guess so!" He raised his eyebrows and the elevator stopped. I slid my shirt back down and crossed out of the elevator, with him following. This was starting to be very fun. Definitely what Jess would do.

"We're parked out this door." I headed for the entrance we came in earlier. As we stepped out, it occured to me that even though the parking lot was much emptier than earlier, I couldn't actually see Wanda's car. I pursed my lips and decided to take it in stride. He could give me a lift to Wanda's apartment. You know, because I totally had a clue where that was. Or we could go to his place. Ya, this was rational thinking. Fer sure.

"Which way?" He came up next to me, his eyes darting to my chest. A cool breeze swept by and he got a little better sight of what he was looking for. I smiled as I felt the air wash over me. I was practically naked out here, in the open, but I wasn't actually panicking. It just felt too incredible for me to panic.

"I think we were somewhere behind that semi-truck." I started across the parking lot in the general direction of where the car should be and he followed. I glanced back, stealing a look at his buldging crotch and smiled inwardly.

"You know, if you need a ride, I can drive you home." Yes. Sitting. In a car. In his car. With no idea where to go. Not a safe plan. It would be fun, though. Really fun. I bit my lip and looked over at him.

"Um, well," I looked back out at the cars as we came around the truck, and spotted Jess. She stuck her arms up and waved. Dissappointed in some strange way by seeing her, I sighed. With a hesitant concern for my shirt hem, I decided to wave back. The shirt slid up swiftly, baring my firm ass, and I pulled it back down casually as the guy stumbled behind me. "I found'em." I looked back at him.

"So no ride then?" He smiled sheepishly. Poor little lamb.

"Sorry. Wanna come say hi, though?" I knew Jess would enjoy this. She kinda got tired of him in the store, but that was then, and this was now. Plus, I wanted to see her tease some more. I wanted to see her show off.

"Um, okay, I guess." He followed me through the mostly empty lot and over to Jess and Wanda at Wanda's car. Wanda was sitting in the driver's seat, and Jess was leaning on the side of the car. She stood up as we got there.

12