A Few Good Girls Ch. 03-01

Story Info
The girls have a movie night.
4.6k words
4.55
37.3k
8

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was pretty late, and we were headed home in Wanda's car from a day of fun at the theme park followed by some shopping at the mall. We were planning on topping off the evening with a movie night.

Wanda was a few years older than us, which meant she could buy booze. That was a meaningful part of the reason Jess and I had come all the way from our home town to stay with her for a while. She'd moved to another city to go to a specific college, and was working her way toward her degree, something Jess and I would have to start doing someday soon as well now that we'd graduated high school.

She'd gotten a new shirt at the mall. It was literally bursting under the strain of her hefty D cups and had lost several buttons earlier. It was open down past the bottom of her tits at this point, so she had some really spectacular cleavage. My cleavage was pretty decent earlier after my top broke, but her breasts were just plain bigger than my C cups and she could beat me or Jess on cleavage any day.

Jess was riding shotgun. She's a little younger than me, but we'd both graduated together. She was wearing a tight summer dress with a floral print and nothing underneath, which went well with her blonde hair and tanned skin. Even her little A cups looked pretty good in it. Jess was like that, though: she could look good in just about anything.

That leaves me, Cindy. I was wearing nothing but a long sleeve tee shirt, which went down far enough to reach my thighs, but was resting around my waist in the car. There's a long story there, but basically I had gotten really, really, really turned on at the mall and then I hadn't been able to do anything about it. In fact, I still hadn't.

Wanda's cell rang and Jess snatched it up, quickly looking at who was calling and answering with "Hey there studly, welcome to the number one sex hotline, you've reached Jess, I've just turned 18 and I'm totally legal. How can I help you this evening?"

I smiled, but Wanda just gave Jess a dirty look. "Give me that" she said, holding out her hand.

"Don't worry, it's just your boyfriend," Jess whispered, covering up the mic with her hand. "Oh no, hun, I'm sorry but Wanda can't come to the phone right now. I'd be more than happy to service you in any way you need," she said to Wanda's boyfriend John.

"Tell him to come over for movie night!" I suggested. We hadn't met him yet, and it would be cool to meet the guy Wanda's been doing for the past year. I would definitely have to put on pants, though. That would be a draw back. Of course, maybe I wouldn't...apparently, I was still more turned on than I'd thought.

"Tonight? She's not busy! In fact, we would lovke to offer you an exclusive reservation to spend the eveningf with three lovely young ladies. Come on over and cum on us!" Jess choked down a laugh with that one, and Wanda actually giggled.

"I think we'll be more than happy to satisfy all of your needs about an hour from now. So long! And hard!" Jess ended the call and we all laughed.

We pulled into the parking garage at Wanda's, and got out. The place was full of cars, but we didn't actually see any people, which was good because my shirt hem rode up above my hips every time I took a step. It was being much more troublesome than earlier and I was seriously getting tired of holding it down.

She only lived on the third floor, but the stairs were for emergencies only, so we crowded into the elevator. My shirt slid up my butt and above my hips as we pushed our way in giggling, exposing everything below it, and I finally just let it stay. We were safe here anyway.

"Modest, are we?" Wanda raised an eyebrow as she pushed the button for the third floor.

"I'm just tired of pulling it down all the time." I absent-mindedly rolled the fabric up around my waist as Jess eyed my crotch.

"So, just how wet are you?" Jess smiled, as unsettlingly forward as ever. "Like, are you an inch away from getting yourself off now, or can you wait until you can get into the shower?"

"Um." I licked my lips, as Jess's topic of conversation started to shift me slightly from the latter option and toward the former. "I, uh, I think I can wait?"

"Oh, that's a shame!" Jess smiled at me and Wanda just coughed as the elevator came to a stop at the third floor.

The doors opened to the hallway where a couple were waiting. I straightened up quickly and felt my face burn red. I tugged on the sides of my shirt, haphazardly trying to unroll it as they eyed me. Jess started giggling.

"Hey Wanda," the guy said as we stepped out of the elevator and I tried to pull my shirt back into some semblance of order. He was tall and blonde. Well, maybe not tall. Everyone's tall when you're five two. He looked tall to me. It's funny how when you're nervous sometimes your brain runs in little circles trying to think about something other than the fact that you really need to roll down the bottom of your shirt a lot faster.

"Hey Ross, Laura, these are the friends I was telling you about." Wanda smiled at them, trying to ignore my accidental exposure.

"You must be Jess, Wanda said you were very... forward!" Laura smiled at me and held out her hand. She was about my height and build, and her dark hair was straight like mine. She was wearing a really cute, low-cut top. From the look of her cleavage in it, I'd guess her breasts were about the same size as mine, too.

"Uh, actually, I'm Cindy..." I blushed again at her mistake and shook her hand as politely as I could. God, people thought I was Jess. This wasn't good.

"I'm Jess!" Jess said, smiling at them and waving her fingers in a friendly way.

"Oh, um, sorry!" Laura smiled and awkwardly returned the wave.

"I can be forward right now too, if you like," Jess gave Ross a grin.

"No no, that's okay. It was definitely nice to meet you girls," Ross said, stepping into the elevator he'd been holding open, "but we've gotta go."

"Oh, yes, sorry, we're late! Nice to meet you." Laura waved as she stepped into the elevator, "Hope to run into you again!"

"You can count on it!" Jess said, laughing at me as the doors closed.

"That wasn't funny!" I frowned at her as I realized my heart had been pounding the whole time. Suddenly the dissipating heat in my face started to be overpowered by the heat further down.

"Oh, psh, you liked it! I can tell," Jess said laughing, "and you made a great first impression!"

"Ya, great." I licked my lips. Maybe I really could go ahead and take a shower real quick.

"Don't worry about them, they're alright," Wanda opened up her apartment and led us in. "Honestly, Laura has 'accidentally' answered the door naked on me more than once."

"Has Ross?" Jess raised an eyebrow as we filed into the kitchen.

"Not so much, no." Wanda shook her head.

"Pity." Jess frowned.

We all wandered into Wanda's bedroom. She only had the one, so Jess and I were sleeping together on the couch. The bathroom opened into the living room, and took up some of the space between the living room and the kitchen. The bedroom came off on the kitchen side, sort of a fourth quarter to the area.

"I don't know about you two, but I'm gonna change into something a little more comfortable." Wanda set down the bag from the mall. "This top is a bit tight, you know?" She pulled out our bikinis and set them on the dresser, and set the narrow tube top and daisy dukes Jess had picked for me with them.

She stripped off her new outfit, careful not to pop off any more buttons. Naked, her large chest swaying slightly with the movement, she grabbed a thin tee shirt and some pajama bottoms and tossed them on without any underwear. We could easily see her nipples through the top, and Jess gave me a look noting the approved dress code for an evening with John. She stripped off her dress and went over to the dresser nude to start looking through it for something of Wanda's to wear tonight.

"I was gonna, um, well, take a shower. If that's alright," I said, sliding off my shirt and pulling my black hair back behind my ears. My eyes involuntarily scanned Jess's tight, tanned body and I bit my lip, my pussy suddenly hungry for attention.

"Ya, sure, have fun." Jess pulled open a drawer and grinned. "Here, take this with you, I'm sure you'll put it to good use!" She pulled out a vibrator and turned it on, holding it out toward me. She raised her eyebrows, smiling at its soft buzzing sound.

"Oooh, is that John's supplement, then?" I asked, eying the oddly shaped device. I poked it with a finger and felt a slight shiver at the sensation it made on my skin.

"If so, he sure needs a lot of supplements!" Jess tossed the still-humming device on the bed and turned back to rifle through the drawer. I could hear a lot of toys being moved around and wondered just what else might be in there.

"Haha, Jess," Wanda rolled her eyes. "Just get something on. And wear underwear." She grabbed the vibrator and turned it off, tossing it back in the drawer.

"Okay, Ms. Double-Standard, I'll just wear my bikni under this shirt then, is that alright?" Jess pulled out a shirt that looked much too small for Wanda to even own and Wanda shrugged, heading out to the living room.

"I'll just take this with me too." Jess snatched the vibrator, setting it on the shirt as she picked up her bikini. For some reason, I watched oddly intently as she slid the skimpy bottoms up her slender legs and pulled them in place around the curve of her butt. She set the top over her small breasts and tied it in back with ease. She looked over at me, standing there totally naked and just watching her, and smiled.

"I thought you were gonna, you know, 'take a shower,' ya?" she said to me, sliding the shirt over her head. It fit her well, and didn't quite reach down far enough to cover her bikini bottoms as she stood there.

"Um, ya, sorry." I smiled back at her and headed out and around to the living room. Jess palmed the vibrator and followed me out. Wanda was sitting on the couch in the dark getting a movie going as we came in.

"Hey, hun, leave the door a little open, wouldya?" Wanda looked up at me and I paused by the livingroom window, the dim moonlight highlighting my nudity in the otherwise dark room.

"Uh, why?" I asked as Jess sat next to Wanda and seemed to appraise my nude form. Having her eyes on me made me glance over at the shower and bite my lip.

"You know, for the steam," she said, raising her eyebrows. "There's no fan and it'll make mildew and stuff."

"Uh, sure, I guess," I stepped into the bathroom, leaving the door slightly ajar for Wanda's mildew. As soon as I was out of sight, I slipped a finger into my slit, and tensed up as it slid gently across the wet flesh. I really needed to get in the shower.

I got the water nice and warm and stepped in, pulling the semi-transparent curtain closed behind me. The water felt wonderful pouring over my body, and I sighed audibly. I looked at the door, a little apprehensive with my noise, but it seemed like they shouldn't be able to hear over the water. "Mmm..." I sighed again.

I let my hands wander over my body, teasing along the curve of my increasingly tender breasts, and down along the line of my hips. I ran my fingers through the course black hair between my legs and thought about Jess's suggestion. I looked around and found Wanda's razor and some shaving gel stuff. I figured Wanda wouldn't mind terribly and decided to clean myself up a bit.

I hadn't really shaved there before, so this was a new experience for me. I lathered up the gel stuff and worked it into my hairs, which was a somewhat enjoyable experience in itself. I may even have worked it in a little more than absolutely necessary.

I picked up Wanda's razor and decided to start at the top. I've shaved my legs before, but this was a bit thicker and much more, well, tender. The blade must have been fresh, because it sliced off the hairs with ease, leaving only smooth skin where the bristled fur had been.

I worked the razor around my crotch, slicing off more and more hair until only a narrow strip was left along my lips. I'd already gone this far, and it had been relatively easy. I ran the blade gently along my pussy lips and carefully cleaned off the last of my hairs. I ran a finger over my skin and once more sighed audibly with the sensations created by brushing across the smooth flesh.

I licked my lips and washed out the razor, setting it down as I began to rinse my crotch. I gasped as the warm water ran over my skin, caressing me in a very different way than before. I let my hands wander back down to the newly clean-shaven area.

My fingers ran back and forth along my smooth, tender pussy lips, and it felt really, really good. I moaned again, safe knowing that the noise of the shower hid my enjoyment from Jess and Wanda just outside the door. I remembered Jess's vibrator, and looked around the bath for any more 'supplements,' but had no such luck. I had all I really needed anyway.

I softly slid a finger into my pussy lips, parting them, and the hot water running over my body ran in little rivulets between my legs. I couldn't help but let out another moan, pressing my fingers gently against my flesh as some of the things we'd done earlier crossed my mind. The maze, the kiss, getting trapped, walking around so exposed.

It was just as the feeling of walking through the mall in only that shirt started to pour into me when I jumped at the sound of a knock at the apartment door, followed by Jess's voice talking to John. My eyes darted to the bathroom door, which had swung uncomfortably far open. I stopped my fingers, my pussy pulsating in protest.

I turned off the water and hopped out to cross the bathroom and shut the door. It swung gently closed, clicking shut, and I grabbed a towel to dry off quickly. I was just about done drying my body off when I heard the knob rattle and the bathroom door swung open. I pulled the towel up in front of me as Jess and John both walked into the tiny bathroom. My heart pounded in my chest.

I hadn't actually met John before. He was okay, but not really my type. Wanda was a lot taller than me, so she liked guys who were way too tall. His body was okay, though. His arms were muscular, but not too defined. He wasn't really all that bad to look at. His pants certainly bulged admirably at the sight of me, and my pussy pounded again, reminding me of what I really ought to be doing.

"Uh, hi John." I glared at Jess, trying to drape the towel around myself. I held it up with both hands, some clumps of wet, black hair annoyingly hanging in front of my face. I glanced around the bathroom for something to wear. John wasn't supposed to arrive yet, and I hadn't brought anything in with me. As much as I oddly enjoyed first meeting him while I was totally naked, I was pretty sure Wanda wouldn't approve.

"Great to meet you, Cindy!" He held out his hand and eyed the edges of my towel. I eyed the bulge in his pants again, and I wondered if Wanda really needed any supplements.

"Um, would it be okay if I got dressed real quick?" I looked hopelessly at his outstretched hand, both of mine still occupied with holding onto my towel.

"Go ahead," Jess said, smiling, but not leaving. "By the way, your hair looks great!"

"Oh get out here, you two," Wanda yelled in to us. John smiled and left me alone with Jess. She gave me a dissappointed look and followed him out. I shut the door behind them, dropping the towel on the floor and sliding my fingers down over my newly-smooth and suddenly burning skin again.

"Well, she'd stopped her cute little moans, so I figured she was good." I heard Jess say, making me suddenly realize just how little the noise of the shower had protected me.

I bit my lip and looked around the bathroom for something to wear, barely keeping my hands under control. Fortunately, Wanda had a bathrobe hanging on the back of the wall. I grabbed it.

When I put it on, I discovered that it not only was long enough to reach the floor, but also rather annoyingly tended to hang open rather than closed. I couldn't find a belt either. I considered wrapping my hair in a towel, but Jess liked it, so I left it wet and clingy.

I sighed as I walked out of the bathroom, holding the robe closed. "You don't happen to know where the belt for this is, do you?" I asked Wanda as John checked me out again. Even when I held it closed on top, the open bottom of the robe dragged back and left a lot of my legs exposed. Atleast everything important was still covered up. For now, anyway. They were sitting together on the couch, and Jess was on the recliner. The only open spot was next to John, opposite Wanda. I opted to stand for the time being, although parts of me begged to sit on John's lap.

"No, I lost it, sorry hun," Wanda shrugged, her large breasts straining against the fabric of her shirt. Even in the dim light of the living room, the little nubs of her nipples were still very visible through the well-worn cloth. This outfit was clearly for John's benefit.

"Here, you guys watch the movie, I've already seen this one." Jess stood up, freeing the recliner, "I'll go take a shower now." She headed into the bathroom and I stole her place. I then found out just how lucky I was that I didn't have to sit on the couch. It was almost impossible to cover up my clean-shaven and very wet pussy while sitting in this robe.

"What are we watching?" I asked. I felt something lumpy in the chair and pulled out the vibrator Jess had grabbed. I gave it a thoughtful look then stuffed it back into the cushions to forget about it. Not a good time. Maybe later.

"Oh, it's new. I don't think it's in theaters yet," Wanda bragged behind me.

"Oh ya, I think I've seen previews for it." I wondered briefly how Jess could have already seen it. "You pirate."

We watched the movie for a while, and I managed to concentrate on that instead of my warm slit. Then, in a dark scene, I saw the reflection of the couch in the TV. John had a noticeable erection, and his hand was in Wanda's pajama bottoms. Her legs were spread wide.

Seeing this going on behind me wasn't helping me ignore my still-exposed crotch. To compound that, I started to hear Jess through the open bathroom door. Clearly she had the same inclinations as me, but somewhat less reservations. From the sound of it, it seemed clear she knew just how well we could hear her, too.

Even Wanda seemed distracted by Jess's moans. That was about the limit for me, and I opened my legs a bit. I sat there for a few seconds, biting my lip and thinking rather seriously about the vibrator hidden in the chair. Before I could do anything rash, though, the shower went off and Jess came walking out barely a second later.

I looked back at her and raised an eyebrow. Evidently, she wasn't wearing her bikini top under that shirt anymore. She hadn't dried off very well and a large portion of the front of her shirt was wet and transparent, showing off her nice, perky little titties. I looked at the lower edge of the shirt as she walked, but couldn't quite tell yet whether she'd left off the bottoms. I erred on the side of yes.

As I looked at her, I noticed something in the window out of the corner of my eye. I looked over at the building across from us just as a light went out. We could see into their apartment really well from here. I raised an eyebrow and shrugged, looking back to Jess.

"Aw, you stole my spot!" Jess frowned at me, crossing in front of Wanda and John, neither of whom seemed to notice her existence. He didn't bother to take his hand out of Wanda's pants, and Wanda certainly didn't make any move to stop him. Jess obviously didn't mind this going on next to her because she sat happily down on the other side of John, her legs modestly together, apparently oblivious of Wanda's fun.

12