A Few Minor Adjustments Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bit my ear, licking the bottom of my earlobe as she let go. "What happened? What was her name?" She kissed down my neck.

"Her name was Greyson. This was a few years ago." My wife pushed me back into my chair, and followed me. She continued kissing and licking at my neck. Then started pulling the buttons of my dress shirt open with her teeth.

"Tell me. Did she look like this?"

"No. Nothing like you. She was a good student. Kind of a mousy thing--brown hair cut to her shoulders, brown horn-rimmed glasses. She had these crazy green eyes. She sat at the front of the class, she listened, and she was getting a good grade."

Stephanie was on her knees in front of me. Her hair was beginning to fall out of the pigtails and fell in tendrils around her face. "She was the teacher's pet, huh?" she rasped. She dug into the fly of my underwear and gripped my cock in a light fist.

"No... not exactly. She had an 'A' going into final exams, and then totally fell off the map. Didn't turn in a final paper and absolutely flunked the final exam. He grade fell to a C-minus before she came to my office."

Steph finally coaxed my dick out of my pants and was rubbing along the shaft. Her mouth hovered over the head, just flicking the very tip as she looked up at me.

"She came to my office a few times that term, but this time she was--I don't know--serious. She wouldn't tell me what happened, just that some things came up. She got suddenly really busy with her sorority or something. She said that she really needed an 'A' in my class to graduate on time. That she was willing to do anything to make sure that she got the grade she needed."

Stephanie finally closed her eyes and took the head of my cock into her mouth. She ran her tongue around it. The sudden warmth of it and her breath along my shaft temporarily took my breath away.

"She told me her little sob story and I said that there wasn't much I could do. This was the grade she had earned. She stood up to leave and I stood up to say goodbye to her. She came around my desk and stood in front of me. I remember so clearly what she was wearing: just a white t-shirt and some faded jeans with some white canvas shoes. The jeans had holes in the knees, but not the kind that someone makes in a factory. The kind that are comfortable after years of wearing them. The only thing that was different about her that day was that she had a black bra on underneath the t-shirt, and I could see the outline of her little breasts. Oh, God, honey."

Stephanie had completely swallowed me. Her lips sucked the bottom of my shaft. She ran her tongue down the bottom of my cock, and then cuved around the sides. I looked down at her. One of her hands cupped my balls, but the other one was buried between her legs.

"I reached out to shake her hand and wish her well, but instead taking it, she closed the door to my office, then got down on her knees in front of me. I tried to say something, but I was completely... mmm... dumbstruck. She unzipped my pants and reached inside and pulled out my cock. If I wasn't hard when she reached inside, I was when she pulled me out. She took my directly into her mouth. She didn't even... ah... yes... she didn't even jerk me off a little bit. I stood there in the middle of my office, and Greyson was on her knees with my cock in her mouth. She folded her hands behind her back and started fucking me with her face." I looked down at Stephanie. To her credit, she hadn't moved to mimic whatever I was telling her Greyson had done. She was completely confident in her own abilities. She didn't look up at me. She bobbed on my dick and fingered herself while listening closely. I could feel her moaning very quietly as I talked.

"The only time we touched was when her lips wrapped around my cock and sometimes her nose nestled in my pubic hair. I was incredibly... oh... excited, but also terrified about what was happening. Somehow my fear of getting caught or in trouble increased the power of what was happening. Greyson knew what she was doing--she must've been very popular with the fraternity boys.

"Whenever I was tempted to grab her hair and get her moving faster, she seemed to know what I wanted and sucked harder or went faster, always while maintaining... er, yes... perfect balance on her knees. Her toes were tucked under he heels.

"Finally I said, 'Greyson, I'm going to come,' and for the first time she opened her eyes and looked right up at me. That sent me completely over the edge--actually seeing this student, this girl, impaling herself on my cock. She didn't blink when I came. She slid her mouth back to the tip and took every drop. She sucked everything out with her hands still clasped behind her... her... oh, Steph... her back. When I'd gone soft under her tongue she released me and stood up. She slung her book bag over her back and said, 'I hope you change your mind.' Then she opened the door and walked out. I gave that girl the 'A' she completely deserved."

My wife popped my dick out of her mouth and looked back up at me. There was desperation in her eyes. Her breathing was ragged. "Baby, I need you to fuck me. Please."

"Come here, Stephanie." I grabbed her under her arms and lifted her up. I kissed her on the mouth and pulled her into my lap. She spread her legs on either side of my chair. My cock easily found its way into my wife's sopping wet pussy. She bent her knees and ground herself into my cock. I ran my fingers through her hair and pushed her down into me. Pushed her deeper into me.

"Oh, God. You're so big. I'll never get used to you," she said. She rode herself into me. I pushed my hips back into her, grinding my pelvis into her clit. Our bodies quickly found a comfortable rhythm. I took one of her breasts into my mouth, and pressed my palms into her sides. She ran her hands through my hair. I could feel the growing climax in her motions--her desperation for release.

I lifted her hips off me. "Turn around," I said.

"No, please. Baby, I'm almost there," my wife said. Tears were forming at the corners of her eyes from her need to release.

I pulled myself out of her. My body protested. I nearly shivered as my cock slid out of the hot dampness of my wife's pussy.

"Turn around. Bend over the desk."

She did as I told her. She pressed her hands into the desk and laid her face across my desk calendar. She watched me as I entered back into her. She breathed sharply as I impaled her on my cock. She pushed her hips back into me, meeting my every thrust. I rubbed down her back and over her sides. Her skin was always so soft and smooth, but now it was hot and damp from the effort of our fucking.

"Baby," she said, pushing back into my thrusts. "Baby.. please..." She closed her eyes with the effort of her coming orgasm. I could feel her muscles flexing under my hands, her tension before the relase. Her knuckles pressed white into the desktop below her.

"You're such a filthy slut, Stephanie. You came here to get fucked, didn't you? You came here so that I could fill you up with my cum." I could feel my own orgasm building up inside me. I wanted to come with my wife. She felt like she was holding back.

"Please... baby..." she panted into the desktop. Her eyes squeezed shut. "Please... put your finger in my ass... I want you to fill me up...." She turned face-down into the desk, and pushed her entire body back to meet me. I pounded into her. I knew that she already was going to be sore in the morning.

I licked my index finger. I didn't want to hurt her, but I could feel my own balls beginning to churn with the idea of my wife asking me to violate her like this. I wasn't going to hold back from her. I ran my finger around the edge of her dark pucker. I pressed gently with my fingertip.

"Oh, God... baby... please... let me come... put it in me... I need it..."

She lifted her hips even away from my pumping cock and into my finger. Finally I pushed it into her. The first knuckle went in, and the second followed fairly quickly. I could feel my cock pulsing into her body through my finger.

That was all she needed. "Oh... oh... don't... please... ah..." She said. Her ass clenched around my finger at the same time her pussy clenched around my cock.

That was all I needed. I came desperately and completely into her hot, wet pussy. I didn't know how long I pumped into her, but when I regained any control, I was collapsed on top of my wife, my softening member still buried inside her.

Stephanie turned and kissed me on the cheek. "There are people out there who need to know the events of the day." She started to stand up and I popped out of her.

"Mmmm... I think that this should make the top stories," I said.

"Maybe." She grinned. She kissed me deeply. Her mouth still tasted like her pussy juices and my cock. "I was trying to get ready for tonight's broadcast and all I could think about was reading the news with your cum dripping down my thigh." She kissed me again. She turned back to the desk and re-clasped her bra and started buttoning her shirt.

As Steph composed herself I saw her purse sitting open on my desk. I watched her bend under my desk to pick up her panties. "I hope you brought something a little more professional to wear to the studio," I said. I plucked her keys out of her purse.

Her voice came out from under the desk. "Yes... I have a perfectly asexual pantsuit in the car. I'll look like Hillary Clinton when I show up on set." She located her panties and stepped into them, her back still turned to me.

I tossed her keys casually back into her purse. "Well, I hope you have a better plan than that, or you're never going to get Cindy's job."

"Don't worry," my wife said. She re-tied her shirt and smoothed the pleats of her skirt. "The blouse that I have for on-air has a DEEPLY plunging neckline. Poor Cindy doesn't stand a chance." She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

Our tongues explored one another. Her breath was hot against my face. I rubbed her breasts and felt her nipples tighten under my fingertips.

"Mmm... you still taste like me," she said. "I have to go. I love you."

"Break a leg. I love you, too," I said. She walked out of my office, collecting her trench coat in the hallway as she left. I listened as the doors of the elevator pinged open and then shushed closed.

As I turned the monitor of my computer back on, I slipped the key to my sister in law Nicole's house into my pocket.

12