A Ffirst Time at a BDSM Club

Story Info
Her interest is piqued.
3.5k words
3.81
60.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday night, the night I had been waiting for. I had been given the flyer last weekend on my visit to the sex shop among the back streets of Soho. It was advertising a BDSM night at one of the small clubs in London’s West End. I don’t know what it is that made me decide to go, I’m not sure if I’m even going to fit in. but I like to experience new things and am quite interested in that side of things so thought id take a chance.

I had my outfit laid out on the bed ready so when I got home all I had to do was have a bath and get changed. I had some normal clothes to put on over the top of my PVC outfit to cover it as I rode on the tube.

The movement of the train was calming as I sat there thinking about tonight and whether I would actually have the guts to go, and if id meet anyone there or spend the whole evening on my own looking like a complete outcast.

IM sure they would be able to tell that I am new to this, I don’t even know what to expect. I’m sure there will be lots of people there as it is only on once a month, and I know that a lot more people are getting involved in the BDSM scene. I was hoping that I would be made to feel welcome. I decided to stop worrying and told myself I could easily leave if I felt uncomfortable or uneasy, still I wish I had someone to go with. Not the easiest thing to do though, ask your friends if they want to come to a fetish night at a dingy club on a Friday night!

As I unlocked the door and went upstairs I could feel myself becoming increasingly excited at what was to come. I loved leather and PVC outfits, I always have and knew they looked good on my tight young body, my 36d breasts showed off the best outfit to perfection and my slim waist and curvy hips complemented everything nicely.

I had been single for little over 6 weeks, my boyfriend, was lovely but not exciting enough for me. He was not willing to experiment or to try anything different, so we parted and went our separate ways, which meant I was single and available and determined to find someone who could show me a good time and introduce me to new things.

I quickly undressed and headed for the bathroom, as I ran the water, I looked at myself in the mirror, I was only 24 and had what I would have said as a petite figure. I was curvy in all the right places, if only I had have been a bit taller. At 5ft I was short, not that it bothered me, just meant that I had to wear heels all the time. I ran my hands over my body and across my buttocks, I liked my figure and was totally confident about showing it off, my hands came up to my breasts and I pinched each nipple in turn, watching in the mirror as they leapt into action and immediately hardened at the very first hint of a touch, the bathroom was steaming up now so I shut the water off and climbed into the bath.

The water felt great on my body, and as I splashed the warm liquid over my breasts, it ran down my stomach and covered my pussy. It was a bit hot and the sensation felt nice, almost painful, but not quite, I carried on splashing the water over myself rubbing my breasts as I did so. I was quickly becoming turned on. I hadn’t had sex in a long time and was finding myself pleasuring myself more and more these days.

My hand snaked down to the smooth skin that lay between my legs; I started slowly tracing the outline of my lips with my fingertips, teasing myself, and not wanting to rush things. I moved one had to my left nipple and as I squeezed it hard I pushed one tiny finger into my hot juicy pussy, it felt good as the muscles inside me contracted around my finger and I pushed deeper inside myself. Wanting to take my time over pleasuring myself I quickly soaped up my tanned firm body, and washed my hair. Stepping out of the bath and wrapping myself in a towel I could feel the little waves of excitement from the brief touches I had given to my pussy just minutes before.

Still wrapped in my towel I lay on the bed and reach into my bedside cabinet to pull out my favourite toy, it’s a jelly vibrator with a clitoris stimulator. Believe me if it could pay the bills and put the trash out, I could well do withought men altogether. I reclined back and rested my head on the pillow as I turned the toy on, the high pitched buzz started the tingle between my legs immediately and I moved the buzzing up towards my breasts which were perched high up on my chest. Running the vibe around my nipple caused both of them to harden so much they almost got too sensitive, the sensation on my nipples was fantastic, better than any mouth or tongue could achieve in such a short time.

Whilst working the toy on my nipples one hand had strayed down to my smooth silky pussy. My fingers were running up and down my hot juicy lips and I couldn’t wait any longer before I pushed two fingers right up into me, I gasped as my hot pussy allowed my fingers to enter. I threw my head back on the pillow and gave way to the sensations that were going on in my body, my fingers working inside of my, my thumb rubbing on my clit hard and the vibrator tingling on my nipples.
Wanting more I moved the toy down to my pussy, teasing myself I just rested it at the entrance to my hot wet hole. Slowly and carefully I pushed it in inch by inch, the feeling was magnificent, I could feel it slowly filling me up until the whole thing was inside me buzzing away. I moved my hand back up to my nipple and pinched hard first on my left one and then on the right whilst moving the warm juicy vibrator in and out of me in a slow rhythm. The tip of the stimulator was just touching my clit and waves of pleasure were building deep inside my belly and spreading slowly out to my pussy. It wouldn’t be long before I came and instinctively I hurried my thrusting, pushing the toy hard down onto my sensitive button and the pinches on my nipple brought me screaming and panting to a huge orgasm that left me breathing hard and wanting more.

I quickly came back to reality and noticed the time, I had an hour to get changed and make my way to this club, it started at 9pm and no entries were allowed after 10pm. I dried my hair and put on my make up, now for the clothes, I had decided to wear PVC, my favourite skin tight body suit that had a full neck collar and was very high cut on the legs. I matched it with thigh high PVC boots and elbow length gloves; my make up was dark with a bright red lipstick. I looked in the mirror admiring myself and the costume I was wearing, I looked fantastic! My long dark hair fell down my back and gave the outfit the final touch.

Pulling on a pair of jogging bottoms and t-shirt I grabbed my keys and purse and headed out the door and to the train station. Jumping on board the train I wondered if people could tell what I had on underneath my clothes, the thought of people seeing my like this on the train dressed to kill was very erotic. I left the train at the next station and walked across the road to where the club was situated, I felt nerves and excitement as I walked up to the door. The queue outside had about 20 or so people waiting to get in, this was obviously a bigger thing than I had thought!

I paid my fee to get in and went straight to the ladies toilets to change out of my clothes and reveal my sexy getup, in the toilets there were small lockers in which you could put your stuff. It cost a pound and as I rummaged in my purse for some change, other woman started flowing into the room, they were all changing, I quickly turned my head and smiled at them, most had leather or PVC outfits on and all looked beautiful.

I finished undressing and took the small plastic key from the locker and popped it down my PVC boot. I walked out of the toilets and started to make my way downstairs, trying hard not to stare at everyone too obviously I tried to take it all in. The music was up beat and modern and the atmosphere was happy and definitely charged with sexual tension I looked to my left as I slowly stepped down the stairs and saw a woman sat on a mans lap In the corner, I could tell he was inside her by the way she was rocking her hips backwards and forwards in a slow rhythm.
I’m not sure why, but it didn’t shock me and actually seeing them locked together so openly actually turned me on.

It was hot in the club and I made my way to the bar to order a drink, the heat was making my PVC feel sticky against my skin and I’m sure I was a little flushed, both from what I was seeing and from nervous excitement.

I made my order and paid for my drink, I thought I would walk around a bit and try to blend in, most of the people seemed to be in groups, laughing and singing with a good bit of groping and fondling thrown into it aswel.

I walked around the club, singing to myself and watching the people, there were all sorts of people there, I took a few minutes watching them and tried to guess what job they did and what rank in society they were.
As I got round to the other side of the dancefloor there was an empty table, s I sat down on one of the leather couches and sat my drink on the table. It wasn’t long before a group of people came over and asked if they could join the table, of course I agreed readily especially as the group was all male and definitely all good looking.

A few minutes passed before one of the guys lent over and asked me if it was my first time here, I looked down embarrassed, he could obviously tell I probably didn’t fit in. I nodded in a yes motion as I looked up at him, he was smiling and took my hand, His name was Greg and he said he would introduce me to some people and take care of me for the evening, how could I refuse an offer like that. So I smiled my sexiest smile and grabbed my drink as he led me from the table and back over to the bar.

He introduced me to the barmen and the bouncers, told me their names and what they were into, I guessed he had been coming here a long time as he seemed to know a lot of people. He pointed out the couple that were still rocking back and forth in the corner and said they were Janet and Martin, close friends of his. As we did the rounds and spoke to a few people one of the guys asked me what I was into, I didn’t really have an answer so all I could reply was it was my first time here. The man smiled a wicked grin and said that I was in the best possible hands with Greg as my tour guide.
As the evening went on, more and more people started pairing off and finding dark corners to be alone in, Ha, alone in a nightclub with about 200 other people there, but it was obviously the way things were done here as no one seemed to care. I found the more I talked to Greg the more turned on I was getting, the whole atmosphere was amazing, that and the fact people were just openly having sex and indulging in their fantasies was having a very sexual effect on me.

Just as I was about to make my way to the bar for more drinks a man came up to us and out right asked if he could worship my boots. I was a little surprised at this and looked at Greg for reassurance. He nodded to me and I sat back down next to him. He introduced himself as Paul and shook Greg’s hand before kissing me full on the lips, his tongue snaked into my mouth and played with mine, his lips moving slowly and softly nibbling my lips into his.

After a minute or so he dropped to his knees and started stroking my thigh high PVC boots, the look on my face must have been utmost surprise. Greg leaned into me and whispered that he was a foot fetish and he wouldn’t let him do anything that I didn’t want, I smiled a thank you and looked back down at the man between my feet.

He was stroking and licking up and down my boots sucking the material into his mouth, running his tongue along the edge of my four-inch spike heel. Although I didn’t really care for someone kissing and petting my boots the whole idea of having him so dedicated to my feet was actually quite nice, he shifted his position slightly and I could see his hand was inside his leather trousers and he was rubbing himself furiously. I almost laughed when I saw the expression on his face, it was pure heaven as he was touching my boots with his hand and his tongue and using the other hand to relieve himself.

Almost as quickly as he came over, he smiled up at Greg and I, stood up blew me a kiss and left. I found the whole thing a bit bizarre, but the wetness between my legs told me that no matter how bizarre it was, it was turning me on something rotten.

Greg offered to get some more drinks and I readily agreed, I needed something to stop me walking out of here before it all got a bit too much. I could feel the damp patch on my outfit between my legs, And I could feel the hardness of my nipples sticking out proudly from the thin material, I needed something and that something was sex.

Greg came back with the drinks and before he could even sit down I had pulled him close to me, I slid my tongue into his mouth and started to explore, he nibbled on my lips as his hands roamed my body, surveying every curve and every detail. I could feel his hands on my breasts, pinching at my nipples as his tongue danced with mine, I could taste the alcahole on him which made me want him even more.

I moved onto the couch and straddled him so we were facing each other, I gasped quietly as his hands encircled my waist and drew me closer to him. As he moved into me, I could feel his teeth on the thin material that separated him from my pert firm breasts, he used his teeth on my hard buds, gently at first, then with a bit more force. I threw my head back and moaned loudly as his actions sent shivers down my spine.

His hands were on my arse, squeezing my small toned cheeks together and then roughly pulling them apart I could feel his fingers digging into the flesh there. The pain mixed with sexual desire was so erotic and I longed to taste more so I started to caress his body with my hands, my lips nibbling on his neck. He let out a long low moan as I started rocking my hips on top of him, I felt the hardness beneath me longing for some action, I rubbed myself over the manhood beneath and totally lost all inhibitions of what I was doing or where I was.

I wriggled on top of him as I felt his hands snaked down to where the poppers kept the gusset of my outfit closed. I bit down gently onto his neck as his fingers ran the length of my pussy lips; he tightened his grip on me and gently slid two fingers up inside of me. My breasts crushed down onto his chest as I moved up slightly to allow him access to the treasure that lay at the top of my legs. His fingers worked inside me, making my juices flow even more bringing me close to orgasm; his teeth were still nibbling at my nipples. My hand had moved down to where his cock lay in his leather briefs and I was rubbing it hard.

I could feel the heat and hardness of his powerful cock as I wrapped my hand around it and rubbed the leather up and down on it, he was moving his hips in time with my fondling and the waves of excitement in me were getting bigger and bigger. The whole thing was such a turn on, having this man I had met a couple of hours ago bring me to orgasm on a leather couch in full view of people was too much for me to take and my body exploded in a violent series of shudders as my excitement took over and the come started to flow out of me and onto his fingers.

The smile he gave me after I had calmed down was one of pure lust and wickedness. He pulled me forward and UN popped his leather briefs that encased his huge cock. It was about 8 inches and very thick, the veins stood out proud and as he eased me down onto it I loved every second of it entering me, pushing its way up inside me, stretching me wide and stopping as I sank down onto him as deep as it would go, we sat there for a few moments, his hands inside my PVC playing with my nipples, his cock hard inside me, I could feel the throbbing and I quickly glanced around to see if anyone had noticed what we were doing, if they had, they didn’t care.

His mouth moved down onto my shoulder and started sucking hard, pulling the flesh up into his mouth and using his teeth to hold it there for a few seconds before gently kissing around the area and then starting again. Once more the pain was intense and pleasurable all at once. I gently started to rock my hips on him and was encouraged by a loud moan from him and a bucking of his hips to get deeper inside me.
I lifted my hips up so that just the tip of his cock was in me before quickly lowering myself down onto him again. As I sunk down onto him, his hands grabbed my arse and his teeth dug into my shoulder once more, the sensations in different parts of my body of pain and pleasure were very intense and it wasn’t long before I was moving up and down on him in a quick rhythm, making sure that his cock filled me right up each time I sank down.

It wasn’t too long before I could feel his grip tighten even more on me and his mouth had moved to my face, kissing me all over. He was whispering in my ear to fuck him, to make him cum in me, to make him fill my sweet pussy with his hot seed, the dirty talk made me even hotter and I sped up my movements once again. I banged down onto him as I felt his cock stiffen in me, and start jerking, filling me with his sweet cum. His body tensed and we both screamed out as he came in me coating my pussy with hot thick cum. I draped myself around his neck and as I slowly came back to reality I could hear the music of the club playing and watched as people just walked by us, not even noticing the fact that I had just been having sex with the gorgeous man beneath me.

Greg finally lifted his head and looked directly into my eyes, his smile was sexy and his eyes were lustful. I grinned back at him and he just held me close to him. As I sat on top of him feeling his cock soften in me I couldn’t help smiling to myself and thinking that I must make an effort to come here as often as I could, especially if Greg was going to be here!