A Final Goodbye

Story Info
Ted finally says goodbye to his late wife.
2.3k words
4.46
43.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the bedroom, packing up my late wife's clothing, when I heard a loud *BANG* from the front driveway. I hurried down the stairs, and as I opened the front door, I was nearly struck by a small delicate fist poised to knock.

The fist was attached to a lovely young woman. She stood about 5'4" tall with shoulder length brown hair, brown eyes, a small nose, and pink lips forming an O of surprise. She was slightly built, thin, but strong. I guessed her size to be about 34-30-35. Her breasts about an A-cup. She wore a dark blue sports bra, mid-thigh tan shorts and sandals. Her sunglasses were pushed up on her head on top of a head scarf.

"Oh," she said, "you surprised me." Then she looked closely at me, "You're not Paul."

"Ah, of course not, Paul is my son. Are you Amy? Paul told me you were coming. He said you were bringing someone...Oh, Hello!" I saw then there was another woman standing behind her. I thought she must be a sister because she looked so similar.

"Yes, I'm Amy Woods. This is my mother, Mrs. Woods. Mom, I believe this is Mr. Ross."

"Nice to meet you Mr. Ross. Please call me Lois."

"And please call me Ted. I'm not trying to be fresh or anything, but you don't look old enough to be her mother."

"You are very kind, Ted, but I am 40 years old. Amy and I just happen to be the same size." Indeed, they wore the same outfit, except Lois wore a white sports bra and brown shorts. Looking closed at her, I could see a few wrinkles around her eyes and a few gray hairs. Other than that, they could have been twins.

"Please come in," I said, and led them into the living room. "Please sit down. Can I get you anything to drink?"

"I'd like a beer, if you have any," said Lois.

"Me too," said Amy. I looked at Lois for permission.

"She's old enough. Turned 21 two days ago"

I got two beers for them and a glass of water for myself. When I gave them the beers, Lois said, "Aren't you having any?"

I said, "I don't drink until after supper. Paul said you would be stopping in on your way to New York. How long can you stay?"

"We were only going to stop for a few minutes," said Amy, "but from the sound of the car, maybe longer. Could you look at it, we know nothing about cars."

"I'll look at it, but I know nothing about cars either."

We went outside and sure enough, I could find nothing wrong with the car, except it wouldn't start. We went back inside, where I called a mechanic who promised to send a tow truck.

When the tow truck arrived, the mechanic looked at the car and pronounced it fixable, but not until the next day. Where upon he hooked the car up and towed it away.

Lois and Amy were looking worried. They were looking around, everywhere but at me. I knew they were stranded and needed help. I was the only one available.

"You can stay here, of course. I have plenty of room and I won't bother you. It will be nice to have someone to talk to. Come inside and have another beer."

The phone was ringing when we got inside. It was Paul saying he was stuck at work and wouldn't be home until late. I had him talk to Amy, where he expressed his regret at not being here. I got the impression from Amy's tone of voice that they might be closer than just friends. All the girls in Paul's life were "just friends." The only thing I overheard her say was, "We'll see what happens."

I showed them to the spare bedroom, and went to make dinner. Over dinner we talked and I finally asked Lois about Mr. Woods.

A hard, angry look came on Lois's face, and she said, "Mr. Woods is no longer part of my life, thank you for asking. He left me six months ago for a woman Amy's age. Said he had to find himself. I hope he finds himself in hell! Now tell me about Mrs. Ross."

I hoped the pain didn't show on my face. "Mrs. Ross, Beth, died about a year ago from breast cancer. I would like to encourage you to get a mammogram regularly. It can save your life. I'm sorry, I don't like to talk about Beth. I'm still hurting. I am only now cleaning out our closets. I'm giving her clothes to the church yard sale. You're welcome to look them over, I think you're the same size."

Lois looked at me and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. We can look at her clothes later. Would you like us to do the dishes?"

I could see it was almost sunset so I said, "No, that won't be necessary. I'll get them when I get back. I have to go out now and watch the sunset. I'll be back in about a half hour."

"You're going to watch the sunset? That sounds really cool! Could we come along?" said Amy.

Now it was my turn to be embarrassed. "When Beth was alive we would always to out to the ridge to watch the sunset. When she was dying, she made me promise to continue to do it in memory of her. The thing is, Beth and I liked to be nude when we watched the sunset. I still do this nude in her honor. It won't bother me to have you along, but I understand if you want to change your mind. Or if you want, you can stand on the other side of the rock."

"That sounds so romantic," Amy said, "I'd like to come with you."

"I don't know," said Lois. "I think we need to talk about it. It's not right for a young lady to be naked and alone with a man ."

"Mom! I'm 21! Come on, it'll be fun."

"I have to go," I said, "if you want to come along, just follow the path by the back door, go up hill at the oak tree. I'll be on the left side of the rock at the top." Then I left.

When I reached the rock the sun was on the horizon. I quickly disrobed and when I turned around, Lois and Amy came around the rock. I smiled, then turned around and faced the west and the sun. I could hear the soft sound of zippers and clothing hitting the ground, but my mind was elsewhere.

"Good night, Beth. I love you. I miss you so much it hurts. Be with me please." Slowly the sun slipped below the horizon. I closed my eyes and tried to feel Beth's presents.

I might have fallen asleep, or maybe I was hallucinating, but the next thing I heard was someone calling, "Teddy! Teddy! Can you hear me?"

"Who's there?" I called out. Only Beth ever was allowed to call me Teddy.

"It's me, Teddy. Beth! I want you to know you won't be alone tonight. I will be there with you. Everything is going to be OK. I love you!"

I must have passed out, because the next thing I knew, I was lying on the ground being shaken by two beautiful, naked women.

"Wake up, Ted," said Amy.

"Are you OK?" said Lois

"Did you hurt yourself?" said Amy.

"What happened?" said Lois.

"I think I'm OK. I must have passed out. I heard...umm" Realizing I was still nude, I said, "Give me my pants."

"Don't worry about your pants! You have nothing to hide now. Can you stand? Do you need help?" said Lois.

I was able to stand up, but my knees were rubbery and I didn't think I could walk. "Thanks. I don't know what happened." I obviously didn't want to tell them I had been talking to my late wife. "I passed out for some reason. That's never happened before. I think I am a little shaky."

Lois said to Amy, "Get on the other side of Ted." To me she said, "Lean on us, we'll help you down to the house."

"What about the clothes?" I said

"We'll get the clothes later. Right now you need to sit or lay down."

And so, with a beautiful woman under each arm, I was helped back down to my house. By the time we arrived, I really didn't need any help, but I wasn't about to tell them that, although I think Lois had her suspicions. I was starting to get an erection.

When we got home I said, "I'm sorry, but I think I need to go to bed now. Please make yourselves at home. Help yourself to anything you want. Good night." Then I left them there.

In bed, with the lights out, all I could think about was what I thought I heard. Was that Beth? What did she mean that everything was going to be all right? What did she mean I wouldn't be alone tonight? Was she going to be with me? With these thoughts going through my mind, exhaustion finally overcame me, and I fell into a troubled sleep.

Sometime in the night, I awoke to a woman sliding into bed with me. "Who's there?" My hands reached out and felt a woman's body. It was a body just like Beth's. "Beth?" I whispered. "Is that you? Oh, God, I've missed you." I pulled her to me until I could smell her hair. The same clean smell of Beth's hair I remembered so well. My arms were squeezing her tight against me. With my face in her hair, all I could do was cry.

"Hush," she whispered back, "everything's OK. I'm here with you." Then she kissed me. All the pain and loneliness poured out of me and for the first time in over a year I felt completely whole.

She ran her hands down my back and pulled me on top of her and closer, if it were possible. My penis started getting hard, and she wiggled her hips so her pubic hair rubbed it, causing it to get completely hard. "Oh, yes," she moaned, "I need you. It's been so long. Fuck me, Teddy! Fuck me long and hard." She reached between us and guided my cock to her hole. When the head was lined up correctly, she pulled on me until the head was inside.

"Oh, Teddy, fuck me now. I need it! I need it! Hard, Teddy, hard and fast. OH, YES!" I slammed myself into her. Her climax started as I kept thrusting hard.

"OH! OH! OH! YES! HARDER! HARDER! OOOOHHHOOOO, YES!" she screamed in my ear. Her cunt tightened up and I was only able to keep going because she was so very wet. My own climax was upon me, and I unloaded a years worth of my seed into her.

"Eeeeeee!" was the only sound now coming from her as she arched her back and cum again with me. "Oh, thank you, thank you!" she said and kissed me again, hard.

A year without had made me horny as hell. I stayed hard within her. I rolled over so she was on top, and I could stroke her back as I knew she liked.

"Oh, my love," she whispered and started to rock her hips forward and back, rubbing her clit against my pubic bone. "It's been so very long. You feel so good in me. Love me again. We have tonight, let's not waste any of it."

We quickly reached a sensuous plateau only available to those who love and trust each other completely. Every touch was electric, every movement a delight, every kiss an aphrodisiac spurring our lust to new heights. Every minute was a gift of pure happiness that can come only once. We shared that night in pure and perfect love.

How many hours it lasted I don't know, but finally my mind and body were completely satisfied. As I fell into the most restful sleep of my life, I heard one word, "Good-by."

When I woke up she was still in my arms. Her arms were around me, her head was resting on my shoulder. I didn't want to open my eyes, so I rolled us over until I was on top again. I kissed her face until I found her lips, then licked her lips until she poked out her tongue. Our tongues danced as I became hard, and I entered her. She was wet and warm and willing. I thrust into her with all the strength I had left. When I cum, it was no more than a drop, having used it up over night. I slid off to her side. She put one hand against my cheek and said, " Thank you, Ted."

My eyes popped open in surprise. I looked beside me into the eyes of Lois. "What? You? Have you been here all night?"

"All night? In my dreams! I only came to you about an hour ago. You were so sound asleep I just slipped in and fell asleep with you. That was a nice 'good morning' you gave me."

"Could Amy have come in here last night?" I asked.

"No. Paul came home twenty minutes after you went to bed. He and Amy went to bed together. I fell asleep on the couch. When I woke up, I decided to come in here. I hope you don't think badly of me. I saw you naked last night. You're a good looking man, Ted. I've wanted you from the first time I saw you at the door."

I was speechless. Beth and I had finally said good-by. I didn't hurt inside anymore.

Lois started getting out of bed. "I'm sorry if you're angry. I'll go."

"No!" I said, pulling her back beside me. "I'm not angry, I'm healed. Stay here. Let me help to heal you."

Paul and Amy went to New York later that day. They came back two days later. When they arrived, Lois and I were both healed.