A Fine Arrangement Ch. 01

Story Info
Can Rupert give Brinna what her marriage has been missing?
1.9k words
4.3
7.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brinna sat on the floor of the tub, feeling the shower water wash over her. Usually that made her feel better about whatever was going on but this time was different. This was the last straw.

Brinna was a decent enough looking woman. She was 5'7" tall with dark hair that had a reddish tint and fell over her shoulders in messy waves, bright blue eyes and a generous smile. She stared down at her smooth belly, her tan skin, her size 38 c breasts and wondered how someone couldn't want her. Any man she had ever dated before could never keep his hands off of her but now her own husband could barely be bothered to have sex with her. Even when he did it lasted all of ten seconds and he was ready for bed. Usually this was the point that she would start crying but this time her face hardened.

Laying back and lifting her left leg to the side of the tub, Brinna closed her eyes and began imagining her own hand was someone else's. Roaming gently over her breasts, her hardened nipples, down her tummy and to her clit. After a few minutes she plunged two fingers deep inside her twat, pretending that it was his cock and yelling out his name. "Rupert!", she cried out. That was the moment she decided she was finally going to do it. Come hail or high water Brinna was going to meet Rupert Grint and ride him into the sunset. She had wanted him for years now and for once in her life she was going to get exactly what she wanted.

Legs still shaking, she climbed out of the tub and quickly toweled off so she could get started on her letter.

'Dear Rupert,

It seems surreal to even be writing you, but I've wanted to for so long. I hear you're awful about replying to fanmail, but I sincerely hope the case will be different with this one. Let me start by asking how you are. I wonder if you're busy with filming or if you're taking a bit of a break for now. Whatever the case, I'm confident I have a way to make it even better. I am 24 years old and married with one child. I love my family, but I am tired of being stuck here. I don't get to get out much and my husband is relatively uninterested in sex. I am a good looking woman and quite attentive, so I can't imagine why this is. Still, my husband has stopped caring for himself as much as he did when we were dating and I find myself less attracted to him. When he DOES give in to having sex with me, it isn't for long. I need more! I want to date around and travel and make memories and experiences. I want to occasionally meet up with one person who is more than a friend but less than a partner for a good, hard fuck and have no expectations on either end. I was thinking that since you frequently travel to the U.S. but aren't settling for any amount of time here, maybe we could meet up one time. We could go to dinner, maybe karaoke, then a hotel room where you could fuck me seven ways from Sunday until you were ready to leave for home. This is forward of me, I know. I just thought it couldn't hurt to ask. And trust me, I would take very good care of you.

Eagerly awaiting your reply,

Brinna

Brinna never expected to receive a reply. She never really intended to cheat on her husband. She just wanted to reveal a fantasy to someone who she assumed she would never have a chance with so there was no chance of hurting her marriage even further. She had felt a little better since she sent the letter-just getting all of those things off her chest. In all honesty she had worried about making Rupert uncomfortable when he read it. Had she crossed a major boundary? Did the things she said to him constitute sexual harassment? She hoped not. She really did have a lot of respect for him and meant no harm.

Two months later, when she received a phone call from a number outside the U.S. she began to panic a little. What if someone else had read the letter? What if he had gotten upset? Could he file charges against her from another country? With shaky, clammy hands she picked up the phone ready to apologize.

"Hello?"

"Hi. Is this Brinna Sweetman?"

"It is. Is there something I can help you with?" (Good God his accent was sexy as all hell.)

"This is Rupert. You wrote me a letter not long ago. I wasn't going to call you but some friends convinced me.."

"I am so sorry! I was out of line. I never should have sent yo...."

"Sorry? Look I'm nervous calling you. Just hear me out. I'm in L.A. for some P.R. work in the states and I wondered if you meant all the things you said. After I wrap things up here I have a few days off and If I could see you about that dinner I'd be willing to put my flight home on hold until Tuesday..."

Brinna was silent.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have called.."

"Rupert, wait! I'm glad you did. I live a ways away from L.A. and I can't get too far but if you're willing to come to me..."

"Right. I have your address on the envelope. This isn't something I normally do, I don't want you to think that. New experiences, like you said."

"Call when you're close."

When they hung up there were tears in her eyes. She couldn't believe Rupert Grint had just called her on the phone. She couldn't believe she was about to go somewhere to have supper with him. She couldn't believe she was really awake.

She could feel the anticipation between her legs as he fumbled with the door key. A gentleman, he held the door for her and she stepped inside, immediately removing her heels so that her perfectly red painted toenails could finally breathe. She massaged her toes into the carpet as she took in the suite. She had never seen a hotel room this big! She caught him staring and smiled at him, both their faces a little flushed. He realized he'd been staring and walked toward her to take her purse and jacket, never breaking eye contact. Before he could set them down she had ahold of either side of the collar on his suit jacket and was kissing him, exploring his full, sexy mouth with her tongue. She kissed him slow and intently, and could feel him grow against her thigh.

Rupert swallowed hard. He bent over to tuck one arm behind her knees and one behind her back and lifted her before carrying her nearer the bed. He sat her gently beside it and she began to undress in front of him without saying a word. She watched his eyes, watched him taking in her body as she slid her panty hose slowly down the length of her legs. She smiled a little as she unzipped her black dress and let it fall to the floor in a pile around her bare feet. He let out a slight wimper when she unhooked her bra and removed it an arm at a time. Brinna reached out for him to come to her and took his hand, placing it gently on her hip where her panties rested. She leaned in so close to his ear that there was but a hair's breadth between them. "Take them off," she whispered, and ran the tip of her tongue around the outer curve of his ear.

There was no going back now, even if he wanted to. Rupert obeyed, hooking his thumbs in each side of her panties and pulling them down slowly. He knealt as he did, and came to a stop on his knees in front of her. She looked down at him as he kissed her smooth shaven mound. He gripped her behind the knees and helped her to lay back on the bed behind her. Then, starting at the bottoms of her feet, he planted small, gentle kisses along the length of each leg, stopping close enough to her cave that she could feel his breath. Brinna burned from within. She ached to feel him inside her. "Let me see you," she told him. Rupert only smiled his crooked little smile before he began licking her wetness.

Brinna tilted her head back in stunned silence. She could feel him enjoying the taste of her. Licking her slowly, methodically, along each inner lip, flicking her clit with his tongue, and then along each outer lip. He moved his thumb to rub her hardened clit as he dove into her hole with his tongue. She gasped for breath. "Please let me see you. Let me feel you," she begged him.

He stood facing her and slowly, nervously removed his jacket and his old t-shirt. He could feel her eyes roving over his torso. A smile escaped her and gave him the confidence to remove his belt and let his pants and boxers fall to the floor. Brinna's jaw dropped ever so slightly as she drank in his thick, white thighs and raging hard

manhood. In his nervousness he had forgotten to remove his Union Jack canvas shoes and struggled to kick them off with his pants sitll holding his ankles close. He knealt over her on the bed and stared down into her beautiful blue eyes. "Its okay. I want you to," she told him.

Brinna could hear his breathing intensify as he lowered himself closer to her and guided himself slowly inside of her throbbing pussy. They caught a breath together and he began to move his hips rhythmically. She could feel every last inch of him as he slowly forced himself in to the hilt, and could feel every inch pull out as he slowly moved away from her. He was gentle, fucking her slow and hard so that her tits bounced beneath him, rubbing against his naked chest. She let her fingers explore his beautiful, naked body and enjoyed how his weight felt on top of her. It had been such a long time since she had had attention paid to her like this that it didn't take long. Rupert knew she was almost there when she dug her nails into his waist and tried with everything she had to somehow pull him closer to her. She grinded hard up against him and he thrust harder and faster, sweat dripping from his forehead down onto hers.

Finally, after so many months, Brinna let the sweet release of orgasm wash over her entire body. He could feel her muscles tighten around him as she did and he couldn't help but come himself. He filled her with his hot cum and collapsed against her, both of them trying to catch their breaths and letting out some relieved laughter. He smiled against her cheek and kissed it, then fell asleep inside her without saying a word.

Brinna could tell this was only the beginning. She let her hand rest against his crown and fell asleep holding him against her breasts.