A Fine Line Between Hate And Lust

Story Info
A hot adopted cousin makes Greg's life miserable.
7k words
4.28
118.2k
80
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,580 Followers

This story could fit in many categories, including reluctance and erotic couplings. I put it in Loving Wives because the comments in this section are always so much "fun."

_______________________

For centuries romance authors, and others, have maintained that there is a fine line between romantic love and hate. Up until now that assumption has been based purely on the intensity of both emotions, and to explain how someone can love someone when they marry, and hate them when they divorce.

Now, in July, 2013, Professor Semir Zeki of University College London has published a scientific study (published in the on-line journal PloS ONE) he led showing that there is a biological basis for a relationship between these most intense of human emotions. MRI and other studies show that they are intimately linked because some of the same brain nerve circuits are fired for what would appear to be these opposite feelings.

What about sexual lust, as opposed to romantic love, though? Can someone lust after someone they hate? In both academic and real life settings this is a question that I, Greg Nelson, have confronted.

_______________

I was adopted by a loving couple before I had any memory; four months old, I am told. After my adoptive father had a few affairs they were no longer loving, and my adoptive mother divorced him when I was five years old. I almost never saw him again.

I still had a great father figure, however, in my mother's brother, and almost a second mother in his wife. My Aunt and Uncle always treated me well in the significant amount of time that I spent with them all the way through High School, especially when my mother had to work or had trouble coping with life. They were well off, made sure that I did not want for material things, and even paid for my part of my college education. However, it was the love that they gave me that was most important.

Except by my Mom, Aunt, and Uncle, I was always underestimated throughout my early years, and oftentimes even as an adult. That was and is because of my body type. No matter what I do I will never have a six pack around my "flabby" waist. I have what almost everyone who mentions it a handsome face with penetrating ice blue eyes, and attractive (to women) silky blond hair, but my body lacks apparent torso muscle tone.

Because of my body's apparent lack of torso muscle tone I got picked on in school, until the word got out that maybe I wasn't really a dough boy. While my hands were not particularly quick my upper body strength was impossible to believe given my appearance, and if I got ahold of an antagonist he was done for. This was especially true after my Uncle – who had gotten a black belt in judo when he was a teen – taught me a number of submission and choke holds that fit my strengths.

My main problem growing up was not being picked on by boys at school, or not having a father at home. Rather my main problem was also, unfortunately, my Aunt's and Uncle's "blind spot." That would be their oldest daughter, Amber.

My Aunt's and Uncle's son, Josh who was a year younger than I was, and their youngest daughter Brittany, who was three years younger than I was, were not only great adoptive cousins, but good friends. Amber, two years older than I am, was and is the most conceited, nasty, venomous, excuse for a human being imaginable.

Although Amber treated Josh and Brittany poorly too, it was nothing like how she treated me. She called me every insulting name in "the book." For most people "the book" is just an expression of speech. In her case, she really did keep a spiral bound notebook with insulting comments and phrases she dreamt up, heard from others, or got from reading trashy novels, just about me.

One of her favorite things was to tell me that my biological parents didn't want me because I was a piece of shit, that my adopted father ran away because he couldn't stand me, and that my Mother only pretended to love me because she pitied me. It wasn't until I was thirteen that my Mother finally convinced me that what Amber said was bullshit – that's when I found out about my adopted dad's affairs.

Amber also loved to play dirty tricks on me, like spitting in my sandwich after my Aunt made it and before it reached the table, pouring honey or shaking itching powder on me when I slept over at my Aunt's and Uncle's house, and spreading ugly false rumors about me at school. Her favorite rumor, and one that she stuck to for years, was that I fucked little animals with my only two inch long penis. At least the guys who I had gym class with knew the latter wasn't true since I was always well hung, but many kids were all too willing to believe what Amber told them.

One of Amber's favorite tricks was to very nicely ask me to do something for her when in the presence of my Aunt or Uncle. She knew how much I adored them, knew that they would never think ill of her, and knew how much it irritated me to have to go on quests for her.

Amber would be sure to, with my Aunt or Uncle present, follow up if I didn't do what I had "promised." "Oh, Greg, remember when you said that you'd fix the flat tire on my bicycle? Have you done that yet, sweetie?" she would ask with a nice sing-song voice. That was typical of her devious approach. She always got away with it – I eventually just came to accept it as my station in life.

While Amber was nasty to almost anyone who she didn't think she could use in some way, it seemed that she got particular enjoyment out of trying to make my life miserable, for reasons I could never understand. Nor could I understand how my Aunt and Uncle, normally such intelligent and perceptive people, could not see the evil in their oldest offspring. It must have been her beautiful innocent face and the way that she constantly sucked up to her parents, as well as her achievements in school and athletics. While she was a horrible person, she got great grades and was probably the most athletic member of our extended family.

The happiest day of my life, up until that point, was when Amber went to college out of state. Even then, however, she would phone her parents asking them to ask me to perform some menial task for her. At least I didn't have to deal with her personally, however.

________________

My birthday is during the summer. The day after my 18th one my Aunt and Uncle hosted a party for me at their house, for friends and relatives. Although she was home from college for summer break Amber couldn't lower herself to attend, though apparently she got back from some sojourn with friends before it was over because seeing her that day changed my life.

The downstairs bathroom being occupied, I went to a bathroom upstairs in my Aunt's and Uncle's house about nine the night of the party, which was starting to wind down. The bathroom door was cracked open so I assumed that no one was in there. It was a large bathroom with a bathtub and plenty of space behind the door. My cock was half-erect because one of my female friends at the party had recently made some provocative remarks, and I was relieving myself with my eyes closed thinking about what else I could do with my cock after the party was over.

"What the fuck are you doing busting in here invading my privacy, shit for brains," rang out the "pleasant" voice of dear Amber. She was standing stark naked next to the bathtub with her hands on her hips, making no attempt whatsoever to cover up.

My stream dried up, but my dick got harder. In all the years we had been "cousins" I had never seen Amber with anything more revealing than a one piece bathing suit. While I had heard from guys in High School, and from my own observations, that Amber had a "killer" body, which I never really focused on so great was my antipathy for her, I was not prepared for what I saw.

There was no doubt in my mind that she had what to me was a perfect female form. She had medium sized perky boobs with big areola and nipples, a sleek though far from skinny torso, shapely hips, a shaved pussy with a clit so prominent that I could easily see it from six feet away, and what appeared to be a tiny slit defined by protruding pussy lips. Her nakedness accentuated the shapeliness of her long, even for someone with her 5feet 10 inches height, legs topped off by exquisite thighs, something I had never focused on before. And, despite her sneer her face, framed by her wet shiny auburn hair and accentuated by the glimmer of light reflecting off of her big green eyes, was, as always, gorgeous, belying the nature of the brazen bitch within.

I was speechless. Apparently my cock grew in my hand, however, because I felt something tingle and when I looked down it was at full mast.

"Well, at least I'm glad to see that the rumors I spread about you having a two inch dick aren't true; but that doesn't help you at all because no woman would allow someone as disgusting as you to shove that thing in them," she snarled with a revolting tone.

For the first time in my life, at least that I could remember, Amber's insults not only didn't bother me, they actually excited me. Also, for one of the few times that I could remember, I snapped back at her.

I shook off my dick, flushed the toilet, and very slowly and deliberately (pretending that it took more effort than it actually did), maneuvered my rigid snake back into my trousers while at the same time staring at her pussy. "You should be so lucky, bitch," I snickered with a level of contempt in my voice equal to hers. "Fucking you would be like fucking Medusa. Where it counts you're the most hideous creature on earth," I barked as I walked to and out the door.

Before I closed the door, I stuck my head back in and with a derisive look on my face said "Putrid tits and pussy, but nice clit. Looks like you've been stimulating it yourself because no guy who ever knew how vile you are would!" That resulted in her swearing at me and slamming the door on my backside as I exited.

I had a difficult time thinking straight the rest of the night. My cock remained hard, and I'm sure that I had a glassy look on my face. I was hallucinating about those pussy lips reaching out and grabbing my cock and shoving it up her tiny cunt.

Judy, the female friend who had made the provocative comments to me, noticed my "predicament." She smiled at me devilishly while looking down at my crotch and licking her lips.

In less than an hour Judy was bent over a picnic table in a deserted park halfway between my Aunt's house and hers, and I was fucking the shit out of her as she was moaning and clawing at the table. I was picturing Amber's consummate body in my mind as I mercilessly pounded Judy through three orgasms before I exploded in her and actually rendered her comatose for a good thirty seconds.

As I sat next to Judy on the bench, her dress now back covering her ass but her panties shredded on the ground and my cock still upright with Judy's cum glistening on it, she said "Holy Shit, Greg. My little pussy will never be the same after that!"

"Sorry," I sheepishly replied.

Judy's response of "When can we do it again?" surprised me after her "never will be the same" comment.

When she saw a gleam in my eye she laughed, pinched my nose and said, "Not tonight, stud, I need time to recover. How about Tuesday?"

Neither Judy nor I saw a long time future for the two of us, but we enjoyed fucking each other a couple of times a week until the summer was over and we went to separate colleges. Most of the time when I was clobbering Judy's pussy, in my mind I was angrily fucking Amber. It's lucky that Judy loved it rough because otherwise the first time would have been the last.

_____________

Between my sophomore and junior years in college Amber was getting married. I pitied the poor guy – that is, until I met him. His name was George. He was about my size (six feet one inch, 225 pounds), though with a six pack instead of the noticeable belly that I always carried and which provided the main reason that people underestimated me. He was also very good looking. However, he was as big an asshole as Amber was. "They deserve each other," I thought after talking to the conceited, haughty, sarcastic prick for five minutes.

Leading up to the wedding, Amber raised to new heights her obnoxious trick of sending me on quests when her parents were present. I was barely able to keep my summer job it took so much time to perform her endless tasks. The only time I put my foot down was when she asked me to do things for George, and the only payback I ever got was "inadvertently" walking in on her (and sometimes her bridesmaids) when she was trying on various outfits and near naked.

I was an usher at the ceremony, danced my ass off at the reception, and even nailed one of the tipsy bridesmaids in an empty conference room near the hotel ball room where the reception was held. The only drawbacks – Amber looked so fucking hot that my dick kept straining in my pants, and the bridesmaid liked it gentle so I couldn't picture fucking Amber while I was porking her.

_______________

In the summer a year after sweet Amber and George got married, Josh hosted a pool party at my Aunt's and Uncle's house – with their permission – while they were out of town. My mom, Josh and Brittany and their dates, me and my date, and a variety of mutual friends of all ages, were there. Amber and George "graciously" honored us with their presence about half way through the party.

Amber had obviously been drinking before the party, and socked down two martinis during it. Despite my best efforts to avoid her – plus with my mirrored sunglasses on it was easier to ogle her in her bikini at a distance – she and George cornered me.

She started telling me that they needed my help to move apartments two weekends hence. Her parents weren't there, and I was still pissed at being an errand boy for her wedding, and her tone was ordering more than asking, so I exploded.

"I'm not your fucking errand boy anymore, 'cus'," I snapped at her.

"Listen, shit for brains, you'll help or I'll tell Mom and Dad that you're being a prick to me."

"I'm through with your games, bitch. Tell them what you want," I snarled.

"You can't talk to my wife that way, dough boy" George growled menacingly.

"Fuck you, George, you're as big an asshole as she is," I snapped back, throwing my sunglasses to the side.

George swung at me, hitting me a glancing blow on my left cheekbone. He would have had to knock me out to have a chance. I was on him like stink on shit, wrestled him to the ground and got him in a rear-naked choke hold. I squeezed harder as I was taunting him with "Losing a fight to a dough boy, you sack of shit? Not much of a man, are you?"

With George cursing me and Amber pounding on my arms and shoulders trying to get me to release him, I got pissed, so I rendered him unconscious before I released him.

At first Amber went to him and was fawning over him. After I mocked her with "No serious injury, Amber, just his pride. I wouldn't want to deprive you of the only asshole stupid enough to marry you," she leapt up and started swinging at my face. I grabbed her arms and held them in front of me.

"Stop swinging Amber – you're going to get hurt."

She spit in my face so I pulled her over to the side of the pool and threw her in. Her bikini top "inadvertently" got pulled off when that happened. Once she got out she put on quite a show as she stormed around the pool deck topless, until she finally had her lack of clothing laughingly pointed out to her and she covered up.

Unfortunately "Damn her tits are nice," was the main thing running through my mind.

With the help of my Mom and Brittany, George was revived and he and Amber raged out of the party. Surprisingly – maybe not – no one else left. After Amber was gone Josh, Brittany, and several friends slapped me on the back and said "Great job, Greg, it was awesome to see those assholes humiliated," or words to those effect. Even my Mom wasn't judgmental. "I wish that hadn't happened, dear," was her only comment; then she gave me a kiss on the bruise on my left cheek.

My date seemed to be turned on, not off, by the festivities since before the party was over she dragged me into the pool equipment shed and had me fuck her tits. Since they were almost as nice as Amber's, and approximately the same size, I deposited a pint of cum on her chest and chin before she sucked the rest out of me.

_______________

The reason that I mentioned the study of hate versus romantic love in the second paragraph of this story even though I'm writing it in the same month that the study was published is because I had advance knowledge of it. Two other scientific studies were being conducted in tandem by researchers in England and the U. S. One of the other studies was on romantic love versus lust, and the study that I volunteered for about sixteen months ago, lust versus hate.

Even though the last two studies haven't reached any conclusions yet, I have been given significant feedback by the researchers (psychologists as well as doctors and MRI technicians) related to my participation. Of the twenty five or so people studied to date I, by far, have the most intense lust-hate reaction; to photos of Amber. It seems that the brain circuits I fire when viewing photos of her in a bikini or sultry dress encompass the entirety of both the hate and lust circuits in conventional male brains.

I've also gotten some free, off-the-record, psychological counseling on how to deal with my situation.

_______________

When they returned from out of town, my Aunt and Uncle found out about the altercations between me, Amber, and George at the pool party. Apparently they were appropriately prepped by my Mom, Josh, and Brittany, because they didn't assume that I was at fault. However, my Uncle did insist that I come to dinner with him, my Aunt, Amber and George the weekend after the incident.

My Uncle stressed the importance of family working things out, sympathized with both me and the assholes, and got us all to shake hands. Amber was her normal suck-up self. Though an adult, Amber's spendthrift ways and pseudo-extravagant regime required my Aunt and Uncle to subsidize her and George's lifestyle until his trust fund from his grandparents kicked in when he turned thirty.

After that dinner, when in the presence of others I tried to be nice to Amber and George; when alone I had nothing to say to George, and Amber and I continued to trade insults.

________________

My intelligence was also often underestimated because of my body type, but I wasn't stupid. I graduated engineering school in four years, and got a partial academic scholarship after my freshman year so that my Aunt and Uncle didn't need to spend as much for my education. When I got out of school I had four job offers. I was reluctant to take the best one even though it was in my home town.

The reason that I was reluctant to take the best offer, from XYZ Corp., was because Amber worked there too. She was in public relations, and there was sometimes interface between public relations and engineering, especially when new products were being introduced. I loathed a repeat of school, where Amber would tell everyone who listened that I had a two inch dick that I fucked gerbils with.

My Uncle talked me into using my head and taking the XYZ offer. When he told Amber of my decision, in my presence, a diabolical smile crossed her lips as she fake congratulated me.

At XYZ I found out that Amber was the sex target of several account executives. Amber had a slutty reputation in High School and college, but as far as I knew she was only leading them on and had no interest in cheating on George. Her teasing was nasty, however.

Then came the Christmas party, which spouses were not invited to.

imhapless
imhapless
3,580 Followers
12