A Fine Weekend

Story Info
Hubby watches while wife fellates his best friend.
4.5k words
4.05
133.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EWYancy
EWYancy
2 Followers

I'd have never believed it possible to be so close to orgasm simply by watching someone have sex. To be sure, I'd seen plenty of porn movies on DVD. Fucking, sucking, twosomes, threesomes, foursomes, gangbangs and orgies, I'd seen virtually every sexual activity known to man, performed by professionals no less, and while I'd felt stirrings in my groin from viewing these moaning video treks to orgasm, I'd also felt a bit detached, even frustrated, as if their activities somehow weren't applicable to real life.

This morning was different. I had a rock-hard erection that protruded from the fly of my boxer shorts like a flagpole, and I was leaking pre-cum at a rate that I wouldn't have thought possible, had I been thinking about it. Instead, I was transfixed by the drama unfolding in front of me. From a distance of just two feet I was watching my wife give my best friend a blowjob that most men only dream of.

***

My wife, Ann, and I had arrived at our lakefront condo at 8:00 Friday evening as a result of our having left work early in the afternoon in anticipation of a three-day holiday weekend. My best friend, Jim, and his wife, Beth, were to meet us that evening at the condo for a tryst like those we'd enjoyed with them over a dozen times over the last two years. The weather promised to be warm and sunny, and Ann and I eagerly looked forward to the weekend for, by tacit agreement with Jim and Beth, we normally refrained from sex the week prior to our meeting.

Jim and Beth were delayed, however, by Jim's job. As a bank vice president, he was obliged to remain at his post until the day's transactions balanced. Eventually the discrepancies were resolved, but not before the evening had mostly slipped away. It was not until 1:00 AM Saturday that Jim and Beth finally arrived at our condo. Ann and I were still awake, as we had been awaiting their arrival with some anticipation, but our spirits were flagging, and the fatigue from the three-hour drive was evident on our friends' faces. We decided to forego the amorous in favor of sleep.

By 9:00 AM Saturday we had all arisen and completed our morning ablutions with the exception of Jim, who was still in the shower. Such was our familiarity that we were clad only in our underwear, myself in shorts and tee shirt and the ladies in bra and panties. We were discussing the pros and cons of various breakfast venues when Jim entered the living room and declared, "Damn, I'm horny."

There was ample evidence to the veracity of his pronouncement, for when he dropped the damp bath towel he had been using to dry himself it failed to reach the floor. Naked except for the wet towel hanging from his penis, Jim grinned at the women as if to dare them to dispute his claim.

Always up to a challenge (and pretty horny herself, as she later confessed to me) Ann responded immediately. Within a few seconds she had shed her bra and panties and plopped down on the plush gold carpet in front of the cream-colored couch. Her nipples were erect and a sex flush had already appeared on her chest and neck. Her desire was obvious, and she looked up at Jim and patted the couch cushion in clear invitation.

Wait a minute," said Beth, "You'll ruin the couch."

Beth rose from her chair and walked over to Jim, snatched his damp towel away, and disappeared into the bathroom. She reappeared in a few seconds with two dry bath towels, strode to the couch and motioned to Ann to move her arm aside momentarily while she spread the towel over the leftmost cushion of the couch. "There," she said to Jim, "You can sit now." The other towel she laid on the seat of the wing chair positioned at a right angle, and adjacent to, that end of the couch. She waved at the chair and said, "John, you can sit here and watch." As I obediently moved from the far end of the couch to the proffered seat my heart began pounding in anticipation.

Up to this point our sexual adventures with Jim and Beth had taken place only at night on the king-sized bed in the master bedroom, the solitary illumination from a lit candle or two, only occasionally augmented by a bit of moonlight. The sex was very satisfying in spite of an almost total lack of visual stimulation. The sounds and smells of Ann and Jim's lovemaking beside me on the bed always spurred me to heights of arousal, and I immensely enjoyed Beth's relentless orgasms as I stimulated her with mouth and penis. But while I could feel the differences between Ann's clenching, hairy pussy, and Beth's slippery smooth vulva, I longed for the light to add vision to the objects of my passion.

On this beautiful morning the sun's rays shone brightly through the large living room windows that face the lake, bouncing from one peachy-pink wall to the next until the entire room was filled with a warm, slightly rosy glow that virtually banished shadows. My breath involuntarily caught in my throat as I watched Beth unhook her bra, freeing her large, pendulous breasts, and then slide her panties down her tanned legs. She stepped out of them, and then she turned to face Jim and me. Jim was standing behind my chair, still rooted to the spot from which he had made his announcement moments before.

I'm certain that Jim was now doing what I was doing, enjoying the superb view of two beautiful, totally naked women. There, sitting on the floor with her back resting against the couch, was Ann, her legs bent and unabashedly spread so that her pink (and somewhat engorged, it was obvious to me) pussy lips were perfectly visible to us through her thatch of dark pubic hair. Her firm, pointed breasts were tipped with small, roseate aureoles with large nipples that, when erect, resembled Maraschino cherries, if perhaps a bit less brightly colored. They were erect now, and contrasted sharply with her creamy white skin.

Beth had moved near the window seat, upon which she had deposited her bra and panties, and now stood in that famous George Reeves Superman pose, with legs apart and fists on hips, feigning impatience. Even with the sun behind her she appeared voluptuous, and I couldn't help but compare her to Ann. Shorter and plumper, Beth was built for comfort, her tanned body a result of salon pampering, not outdoor sports, as evidenced by a total lack of tan lines. Her hair was light, as opposed to Ann's dark brown, but because the only hair I could find on her body was on her head, it was impossible to know if she was naturally blond. Beth's breasts were large for her frame, and softer to the touch than Ann's, with huge dark aureoles and nipples that pointed down and away. Her hairless pussy looked plump and swollen, and her oversized clitoris, normally hidden from view by her labia, now protruded slightly from between them.

"Well?" said Ann.

Her remark was obviously meant for Jim, who finally snapped out of his reverie and walked quickly around the chair to reach the couch, his semi-erect penis swinging from side to side, making faint slapping sounds as it struck first his left thigh, then his right. He stepped over Ann's outstretched legs and sat down on the towel-covered couch cushion closest to the chair where I was located. As he settled in, Ann pulled his legs wide apart and slipped in between them, resting on her knees. Tugging at his legs, she indicated she wanted him to scoot to the edge of the cushion to give her better access to his genitals. He did so until his butt cheeks just supported him on the seat cushion, with his head tilted down and resting against the back cushion of the couch.

Still kneeling and now facing him, Ann stretched over his sprawled form and kissed Jim fully on the mouth. They held the kiss, their mouths opening and closing together without breaking contact. I could see that they were tongue playing, with Ann alternately sucking Jim's tongue into her mouth and then thrusting her tongue into his mouth to be sucked. As she rocked back and forth I noticed that her left nipple rubbed lightly up and down the shaft of Jim's rapidly hardening penis. Her other nipple was being massaged by the thumb and forefinger of Jim's left hand, which had cupped her right breast and was squeezing it gently.

While Jim and Ann kissed, Beth moved to the couch and sat, legs under her, facing the kissing pair, and began running her fingers through Jim's thick curly hair. Jim acknowledged her presence by groping for her breasts, finding the right one, and for a time they remained that way: Jim with his wife's breast in one hand, my wife's breast in the other, with my wife tonguing his mouth while her cherry-like nipple stroked the underside of his penis.

Abruptly, Ann broke off the kiss and sat back on her heels to assess her handiwork. She removed Jim's left hand from her breast and placed it on the arm of the couch. Jim was now fully erect, his hard penis completely visible for the first time to my wife and me. I could hear Ann inhale sharply as she took in the sight, and a conspiratorial glance passed between her and Beth.

Now, I had seen Jim naked on many occasions under ideal lighting conditions. We played racquetball regularly and showered and changed together at the club. Flaccid, his penis was not much longer than mine, perhaps a half-inch or so, but mine was a bit thicker. As we were both circumcised, the heads of our penises are visible, and I did notice that his glans appeared to be somewhat large for the diameter of the shaft.

Erect, however, his penis was "distinctive" for lack of a better term. From pubis to tip it was perhaps seven to eight inches, quite a bit longer than my own erect member. The shaft was perhaps a bit skinny for its length, but not unusually so, and it had a slight upward curve that was not uncommon. But two features distinguished his phallus: a large urethra bulged prominently from just below the frenulum to where it disappeared into the scrotum, and the glans, which had a pronounced and flaring corona, swelled to a proportion more suited to a penis of much greater girth.

Ann reached up and took Jim's penis lightly in her left hand, holding it like she would a champagne flute, her fingertips playing on the upper side of the shaft and her thumb below, pressing against the prominent urethra. She began rubbing gently with her thumb, and slipped her right hand under his balls. Although I couldn't see exactly what she was doing with her right hand, I had a pretty good idea. She was pressing her middle finger into him, just in front of his anus, to massage his prostate through his perineum. She had used the technique on me in the past to increase the volume of my ejaculate and, thus, the intensity and duration of my orgasm. While her hands were so occupied she bent her neck to lick his balls, and took first one testicle, and then the other, into her mouth. A glint of pre-cum appeared on the head of Jim's penis.

Beth, who had been watching as intently as I, had also been gently stroking her clitoris with her right hand while Jim toyed with her nipple. Now she removed his hand from her breast and moved it to her pussy, and guided his middle finger into her. It slid in up to the first knuckle without difficulty, and glistened wetly when she removed it. Still holding his hand, she conducted it to Jim's mouth. He eagerly sucked her juices off his finger, and then inserted it back into Beth's pussy. As he did so, she leaned over to him and the two began tongue kissing as Jim and Ann had minutes before.

By now Jim's balls had retracted too far for Ann to take into her mouth, but she had been slavering his scrotum and tonguing downward, nearly reaching with her tongue the point where her middle finger was massaging his perineum. Pressing the fullness of her tongue against the root of his penis she began moving upward, over his scrotum and up his shaft, moving her thumb to the side as she negotiated the full length of his penis. I could hear his muffled groan as her tongue reached his frenulum.

The pressure of Ann's tongue against his urethra, or perhaps her relentless massaging of his prostate, had forced another large drop of pre-cum to the tip of Jim's penis, where it joined the droplet already there. Enlarged by the merger of additional fluid, the drop of pre-cum broke its surface tension and became a streamlet that rolled down the upper side of Jim's glans and pooled on the rim of his flaring corona.

Opening her mouth as wide as possible, Ann brought her lips over the swollen head and engulfed it without making contact until she reached well below his circumcision scar. She then closed her lips over his member and began to stimulate him with her mouth. I could see the muscles in her throat working as she moved her tongue against the underside of his penis, and her jaws hollowed as she sucked.

After just a few seconds Jim nearly lost it. His hips jerked and his butt left the cushion as he reflexively pushed upward to increase his penetration of Ann's mouth. She quickly removed her mouth and hand from his penis and waited until he settled back on the couch.

"Be still," she said.

Ann then rested her left hand on his right hip, as if to hold him in place. There was no need to support him with that hand anyway, for Jim's penis was so engorged that its movement in any direction was very limited. Impossibly, his glans had grown even larger, and had become deep purple in color. It was also shiny, due in part to the coating of saliva and pre-cum that Ann's hasty withdrawal had left behind, but mostly because the skin was stretched across it to the limit of its elasticity. The groove that led to the opening at the tip had become quite pronounced, so that the head of Jim's penis resembled nothing so much as a shiny, ripe Damson plum.

As Jim retreated from the brink of orgasm, he resumed the tongue-kissing and digital stimulation of Beth who, judging by the extension of her clitoris to nearly one-half inch in length and the wetness spreading over Jim's right hand, was now close to orgasm herself. (That is, if she had not already come. She was mostly silent during orgasm, the primary overt sign of her passion a quivering of her thighs as the spasms shook her. What she may have lacked in orgasmic drama, however, she made up for with an ability to sustain one orgasm after another, seemingly for as long as her partner was able to keep stimulating her.)

Ann returned to licking Jim's penis in long slow strokes, starting from the penis root, across the scrotum and up the shaft to the frenulum, which she fluttered with her tongue, and then down again, while continuing the prostate massage with her right hand. Infrequently, after completing an upward stroke, she would take his glans into her mouth, again without touching it until her lips had fully enclosed the head. Instead of sucking, however, she appeared to be silently repeating the word "mama" until Jim's groan signaled he was nearing the point of no return. At that point she would quickly withdraw her mouth, usually trailing shimmering ropes of Jim's pre-cum from her lips. The clear fluid was now flowing quite freely from the tip of his penis.

Jim's trips to the edge of orgasm, in conjunction with his fingering of her pussy, had an apparent affect on Beth, who was also secreting a fluid onto Jim's hand. Her nipples stood proud now, her aureoles darkened even more by the wrinkling of the erectile tissue. The one time I dared to steal a glance in her direction when Jim moaned, she'd removed her mouth from Jim's, inhaled deeply, and then held the breath for perhaps thirty seconds. Her thighs shook for the duration of the apnea, and I assumed that she was experiencing an orgasm.

Watching the sex had an effect on me as well. I found myself on the edge of my chair, leaning ever closer to the juncture of Ann's mouth and Jim's penis until my eyes were only two feet away. My own rigid member had burst free from my boxers via the fly and my secretions, though not as copious as Jim's, had soaked the front of my shorts from fly to crotch. I was panting, and finding it increasingly difficult to prevent my hand from stroking my penis. I resisted the urge, for I wanted no distraction. I wanted to burn these images into my memory.

Jim had by now left the condition of sexual arousal behind and reached a state well beyond, a place I call the "high plateau." (There's probably a Tantric term for it, but I confess a wealth of ignorance on that subject.) Essentially it feels like a strong orgasm, except that you don't ejaculate, and it can go on and on. The need for release is powerful, so much so that it almost hurts, but it feels so good you don't want it to end. It is an agony of pleasure.

Ann had ceased stimulating the head of Jim's penis, as she knew that the slightest touch there now would end Jim's blissful torture. She was concentrating instead on the lower part of his penis. She massaged and licked slowly, applying greater pressure from both her finger on his perineum and her tongue to the root of his penis. The root had swelled considerably, appearing to displace his balls to either side to the point that they seemed to be disappearing into his abdomen. His scrotum was no longer a sac, but a mere wrinkled mass of darker skin about midway along his shaft. The entire penis, if measured with a tape from the underside of its now-evident origin, well below the scrotum, to the very tip, would total about fifteen inches. (Perhaps, I thought later, that is how male porn stars are able to claim such unlikely penis dimensions.)

I heard Jim mutter something and glanced up. He and Beth, I saw, were no longer kissing, nor was he still fingering her. Beth was kneeling on the couch with her legs spread, her left hand holding her labia apart while she stroked herself vigorously with the right. Her breath came in gasps through her open mouth, and her legs shook violently enough to jiggle her breasts. She licked her lips constantly as if it were she, not Ann, who was pleasuring her husband with her tongue. Though her eyes were nearly closed, she could see me looking at her, but she evidently didn't care. I had never seen her masturbate to orgasm before, and I knew then that we had crossed a threshold of sorts in our sexual adventure with them.

Clutching the cushion with his freed right hand, and the arm of the couch with the left, Jim appeared to be in great pain. His eyes were shut tightly, and through clenched teeth he was moaning something that sounded like "O God, O God." He seemed to be oblivious to anything but the waves of excruciating pleasure being generated by Ann's slavering tongue and probing finger. Her middle finger had slipped completely inside him at some point, and she was directly massaging his prostate with it.

Suddenly he uttered a loud "Ooooh" sound and stiffened, his pelvis leaving the couch cushion, his normally round butt hollowed by the clenching of his glutes. Ann, who had at the time been applying her tongue to the wrinkled remains of his scrotum, seemed to expect it. ("Inside information," she later quipped.) Her tongue never left his penis but continued upward until it reached his frenulum. She began swirling her tongue on this sensitive area, over the top of his glans to its opening, and back to the frenulum, repeating this action frenetically, her tongue almost a blur.

I saw him come before the first drops of semen reached the tip of his penis. The root of his penis first grew impossibly, and then suddenly contracted, an action that seemed to affect the entire length of his member. With the contraction, his entire penis seemed to lengthen, and his urethra enlarged considerably. As his penis root swelled again, his member returned to its previous state. The second contraction was clearly stronger than the first, eliciting a grunt from Jim, a huge swell in his urethra and, finally, a visible spurt of semen that rolled down his glans to join the pool of pre-cum that had accumulated on his belly under the head of his penis. The third contraction was stronger still, and ejected semen from the tip of his penis in a spurt that nearly reached his naval.

EWYancy
EWYancy
2 Followers
12