A First Class Flight

Story Info
Flying high to a sexual encounter.
1.2k words
3.22
22.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sit in the first class seat this stranger has mailed to me, on Qantas flight 369, bound for Melbourne international airport from Los Angeles, I think to myself, what am I doing here, sitting quietly, thoughts going through my mind of all matter of consequences, still very unsure of my feelings, doubts about what I am about to do, but that's me, a natural born pessimist and worrier.

We have chatted on the internet for months now, we hit it off from day one, but I was wary, having not that long before, ended an affair with a Brit that I had fallen for, and been badly let down, I thought it had destroyed my confidence in men, and the ability to trust any man, unless it was a face to face meeting, it became a real challenge for me.

But I told Barry all of this, and he understood my feelings and misgivings, and how I had been hurt so badly, but he persisted with me, we became great buddies at first, talking about anything and everything, I learned he was such a trusting loyal man, although I knew he was married, and in an unloving relationship, I slowly but surely understood this man, and wanted to be part of his day to day routine, as he did mine, not a day passed where we did not chat, teasing and flirting with one another, he with this great ability to calm me, teaching me how to relax myself, and letting my daily pressures be released from me. Over time we had got to the stage where we had to meet, we had many similar interests, but one he had mentioned had always intrigued me, Australia's largest river the Murray, that winds its way through three states, through the beautiful Australian bush, the great outdoors. It was in an email he sent me that he asked if I would come to Australia to meet him, and spend two weeks camping out on the banks of the Murray River, virtually in the middle of nowhere. I thought long and hard about his invitation, what I was leaving behind, traveling to the other side of the world to meet a man, who is physically, a stranger, but in every other way, a great mate.

We undress each other, slowly touching, your fingers in my hair, tracing slowly around my face, I hold your face between my hands, we stare at each other, your beauty astounds me, the most beautiful hair, your eyes sparkling, your breasts rising and falling with each breathe, your nipples standing cutely to attention, your face with that beautiful smile, as your eyes gaze over my nakedness I move around you, keeping you close to me, I sit gently on your bed, pulling you onto my lap. I then lie back on the bed, and sit you on top of me; your hands start to explore me as I caress your breasts, pulling the nipples through my fingers, tugging them, gripping them tight in my finger tips, and pulling them to their extremes, they tighten even more as I massage them roughly You run your fingers down the side of my body in small circular motions, stopping at my waist, as if you sensed this is my special sensual spot, it arouses me so much when I am touched there, my cock throbs as you continue to run your finger tips over me, digging your nails deeper into me, makes me shudder even more.

You have a lovely touch, ever so gentle one second, rough the next, your skin so silky smooth, your hands keep exploring my thighs and under my butt, I love this. Your wet cunt sits just above my throbbing cock, and with your legs ever so slightly spread, you move down until my cock finds its way close to your wetness Your hand reached down and touched me, I shivered with excitement, and you grasped me more firmly, moving my knob against your wet pussy. Your other hand moves to my mouth, a finger enters me, touches my tongue, I bite on it gently, then I suck eagerly on your finger, moving my tongue over it, then it withdraws, and moves down to my cock, slowly caressing the rim, and gently moving further down the shaft towards my balls You knew you had me under your control, as you continued stroking me, my cock became so rigid, but you continued, teasing, stroking, and gently running your fingers over me, until I was shuddering with excitement, you knew how close you had bought me, as you eased your hand from me, I could wait no longer, I placed my hands under your butt and gently eased you upward, I could feel the heat of you as my cock got ever closer to your very wet cunt, I lowered you onto me, the head of my cock gently entering you, fuck, you are so wet, but oh so tight, my basic instinct was to plunge deep into you, but no, slowly I pushed further into you, I had control now, your weight in my hands as I lowered you onto me.

Little groans became stronger as I probed deeper, then I slowly lifted you, I lowered you again, probing you, as I rotated your hips in my hands, ever increasing the depth of my entry. As I entered each time, I raised my head and bit you gently on the nipples. My pleasure was mounting, as I thrust deeper into you; it had been awhile, a long while, since I felt like this. I could feel our hearts thumping as we both became more excited, your arms had gone down beside my thighs, and you were supporting your own weight, as you lowered down further and further, until your pussy was consuming me.

You then took control again, controlling your own pleasure, you lowered yourself completely onto me, and paused, my cock was engorged, your pussy massaging it, I rubbed your hard clit, you responded to my touch, but oh, what control you have, you knew you had me on the edge, you lifted up, then lowered down on me, the pleasure was evident in the sounds escaping us.

You new I was ready to cum, you dug your fingers into my thighs, and lowered right down on me, your pussy grasped me tightly, I could feel every inch of you around my engorged cock, you moved ever so slightly, but it was all that was needed, I exploded in you, again and again, you tightened your hold on me even more, then you came, oh did you cum, over and over, your juices flowed slowly out of you, mixing with my sperm, it trickled down over my balls and thighs. I thought we were done, then you raised yourself off of me, turned around and lowered your mouth onto my cock, your lips covering the head of my cock, your tongue flicking the cum from me, bloody hell, you are so incredible, you continue, until I scream with absolute pleasure, you just had to be in control this time, you hot horny woman.