A First Encounter

Story Info
What if you met someone you had to have tonight?
2.1k words
34.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paid to get into the club as I always did on Saturday nights. I left the eighties music of the first floor to walk up into the darker atmosphere of industrial/goth. I had managed to look good even to my own eyes that night. I wore a short, black, lace dress with spaghetti straps. I had put on my crossed-straps sandals with black tights. I had my velvet choker around my throat. My make-up was stunning, not melodramatic. I pulled most of my hair up into a barrette on top of my head, leaving a few curls out to frame my face. I had caught myself in a full-length mirror at the bottom of the steps, and was surprised to see a sensual woman look back at me. As I walked into the upstairs room, the eyes of a few men milling around, as usual, mirrored my opinion of myself.

Tara greeted me with a look of hunger in her eyes. Tara and I often flirted. She was committed to a man, and after my two years without a relationship, I wanted someone with whom to share a piece of my life. We weren't destined for one another. Still, her teases and flirts felt very good to my wavering self-esteem. She put her arm around my shoulder, and the warmth of the portion of her body that touched me intoxicated me.

"Hi there, kitten," she smiled.

"Hi," I hissed.

"I have someone I want you to meet."

"Oh, do you?"

"Come with me."

She gently let her hand slide down my arm, and grasped my hand to lead me deeper into the room. We walked to the bar, and I saw a man who sat on the couch under a yellow light, just past the bar. He read a paperback, Terry Pratchett novel. The tilt of his head hid his eyes from me momentarily. He swept his hair out of his eyes and looked up, when he sensed our presence near him. He looked up at me, and I smiled faintly. His eyes were intense and perfect. I gasped. I smiled. I knew that it was my smile that could make or break a man's attraction to me. It would be evident whether I had what this man wanted, physically, in a matter of moments. He smiled, and nodded his head to me gently as Tara bent to offer an introduction to him. I felt heat rush through my body, as he stood up and bent his head to me, to greet me over the music.

His hair brushed against my shoulder as he bent in even closer to hear my greeting. His voice ran like wine over my body. His eyes told me he was attracted to me, too, as he smiled at me. I must have been absolutely glowing.

"I'm Leah."

"I'm Xavier."

"Is that really your name?" Hearing him say "Xavier" was wonderful. I was excited by his name.

He nodded as if that was the most typical and annoying thing that I could have said. I thought I heard him sigh.

"I'm sorry, that was rude of me..." I was appropriately abashed. He returned to a smile, with a little, evil glint in his eyes. He was just teasing me a little.

He said, "I hear it all the time. Don't worry, though, I forgive you." His evil grin remained.

He patted the seat on the couch next to him, and I sat beside him. I already felt a little slippery between my legs. I noticed him move a little closer to me as I sat down. The heat of my body collected in my face. I tried to be discreet and not look toward him until the blush passed. He showed me the book. We discussed reading for a little while. I just let his melodic voice wash through me and fill me with desire.

Our conversation flourished, and we teased each other with small touches. Once in a while, I would brush my hand across his leg while I laughed at one of the many witty things he said. He would run his fingers over my hand while he spoke. His eyes would catch mine, and my breath would catch in my chest. His body was against mine within the first hour of meeting each other. We were connected in a great circuit of electrical desire.

A particularly sensual song played, deeper into the night. I told him I wanted to dance, and he followed me to the floor. It was not a busy night at the club, and there was room to be flamboyant in our dance. He circled me and grabbed my hand. He led me around the floor and though I proved to not be the greatest at following his lead at times, he smiled, tilted his head back and brushed it off as if it was completely natural. This was an opportunity only found in this club: touch and dance could become as erotic as we wanted. No one would think anything of it.

As the next, less sensual song meshed into the older one, he took my hand and led me to the side. He brushed his hair out of his eyes again. His long, graceful hands hid his eyes for a moment. When he looked at me, the serious look that was in them told me what he was about to ask me. I raised my eyebrows and waited for the invitation.

"Will you take me back to my house, tonight?"

"Where do you live?"

"I live with Tara."

"Oh, that's right. I didn't make the connection, did I? You're the new roommate she told me about last week. I should have figured out who you were when she said she had someone to introduce me to."

"Yeah, when she goes home with Alan, I want you to take me home, too."

He was making a safe situation for us to go home to his house. It would give him an opportunity to take me home, but if I didn't consent to sex, he'd have an excuse for me to stay a while anyway. It was a clever plan. I was thrilled with his thoughtfulness. I had no intention of letting him go home alone, with or without Tara around, but it was a nice gesture.

We followed Tara and Alan when they left the club. Tara and Alan stayed in the living room for about five minutes but realized we weren't paying any attention to them. Tara came over to me and put her arms around me, hugging me goodnight. She went to Xavier, and as she hugged him, she said, "Now don't do anything I wouldn't do to her." He smiled as she winked at him.

Xavier stood up and offered me his hand. He led me to his bedroom. Aside of a few opened, but yet still packed boxes, he had set up his room in elegant softness. He had chiffon cloth hung from the ceiling that covered his bed. Everything was in dark purple and black. He went to his dresser and brought out a condom discreetly, and set it on the bedside table. I sat on the wonderfully soft bed, with the velvet cover over a down comforter. I felt like my legs melted into the softness.

He put his hands to my neck, and slowly drew me to his mouth. Our tongues slid over each other, pushed against each other, and I relaxed into his embrace as his hands went around to my back. I felt a hand slide down to my butt. He ran his fingers over me lightly, then squeezed. It caused my upper body to push into his chest. His hand traveled up to my breast. He cupped the ample flesh and his hand tightened around it. I gently guided his hand to cup my breast without pinching my nipple. I moved his hand to stroke it gently. He was a quick learner. He touched me with expert hands as our kiss seemed to never end. I pulled away from his mouth to move on to other areas of the body I wanted to explore.

His hands caressed my shoulder and back, and he played with the straps of my dress. I gently opened the buttons of his shirt. I pushed it off of his body, and he let it fall to the floor. I pushed him down and put my mouth to his chest. I let my tongue explore the soft flesh, and finally encircle his nipples. He gasped and his back arched up to meet my mouth. The muscle beneath his skin flexed. My body burned and I strained to have as much of my body touch him as possible. I felt his hands pulling on the zipper at the back of my dress. I let him try to help me undress. When it was evident he wasn't helping, I stood up and slowly let the lace dress fall from my body. I gracefully moved in a way that looked like seductive writhing. I slipped the strapless bra off. His eyes looked at my breasts, and his mouth was slightly opened. He continued to watch them as I crawled back onto the bed. His fingers were around them immediately. He cupped them, and squeezed them. His mouth came up to my right nipple and his tongue gently and deftly licked. His nails gently scratched at my back. I arched into his nails, and he dug deep into my skin. His mouth moved from my breast up to my neck. He bit me playfully. When I sucked in my breath, he bit harder. I whined as seductively as I could. He licked and bit in a slow rhythm.

I opened the button of his pants, and he pulled them off. He pulled my tights off of me. I took off the velvet choker and barrette, and carefully placed them on the dresser. I ran my fingers though my hair, until it felt settled. He removed his silk boxers, and we faced each other clothed only in skin for the first time.

He moved his head down below my waist. I kneeled on the bed before him. His mouth closed over my labia. His tongue moved to the spot just under my clitoris. He was an expert at not giving too much direct contact to that very sensitive spot. He sucked and gently lapped at me with a flat tongue and relaxed lips. The tip of his tongue curled up a little as he licked. I revelled in the pleasure for a few minutes. Then I wanted to return the pleasure.

I pushed his head away and laid him back. I brushed my tongue over the length of his penis several times. When the beautiful phallus was glistening, I took the head into my mouth. The expected sighs and moans escaped his lips, proving I still had the talent, though it had been two years. Just as his balls tightened, I stopped. He groaned, and his seductive eyes showed irritation. He snapped out of it quickly, and reached for the condom.

I sat behind him and pushed my breasts into his back. I kissed and bit his back. He turned around and pushed me down to the mattress. He kneeled before me, and we commenced the careful dance of entry. I led him into wet folds, and he pushed at the hole with both delicacy and strength. The slight pain of that first thrust turned to desire as he slowly started a rhythm we both enjoyed. As soon as my body had become accustomed to the thrust of a penis again, I sat up in his lap. I laid him down and put my knees on either side of his body. I controlled the pace for a while. His head fell back, and I ran my tongue over his neck. He dug his nails into my back again. I put my fingers to myself. He thrust upward and I kept up with his rhythm. I felt my legs start to go weak. He pushed me onto my back, and moved off of the bed. He stood and thrust into me, and I let my fingers dance and mingle with the pleasure of his thrusts until I was drawn into my orgasm. His thrusts quickened and deepened, and I heard him gasp. We shuddered together in an electrical storm of sensations.

He discreetly removed the rubber sheath, then laid down beside me. His mouth and his hands roved over my flesh. I gently scratched his chest and back. Our mouths met in passionate kisses. Our night had only begun.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Valentine's Day A celebration of Romance.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Club Jilted Nacelle seeks a one-night stand.in Erotic Couplings
An Ingenue Awakens Ch. 01 She discovers the fine line between pleasure and pain.in BDSM
My Four Aces Ch. 01 A little mind-altering action ensues.in Mind Control
A New Life Begins he surrenders his entire being to his Mistress.in BDSM
More Stories