A First Encounter

Story Info
She meets her online dom for the first time.
1.4k words
3.75
20.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never thought that this would become a reality. I was staring deeply into this man's eyes and unable to look away. He was somehow stopping me from breaking our connection. It made me feel so powerless, yet so safe. We had only been talking for a few hours, other than our conversations online, and now he was taking me to his home. He suggested that we spend the weekend together, and I agreed, though slightly reluctantly. I was still very nervous about what would happen between us, but he made a great effort to calm me.

"Don't worry," he said, "Everything will be consensual, and I will not take you past any limits you set; I assure you." The tone of his voice was soothing, and I managed to calm down. He started his car.

I know that meeting someone from the internet in real life could be extremely dangerous, but he only lived about a half hour away from me, and we had a few mutual friends. Besides, we had been talking for years and had even met once in the past, but nothing really happened, though we were extremely attracted to each other.

When we got to his home, he stopped his car and suddenly turned to me.

"I seem to have you under my control. There's no sense in letting that opportunity go to waste." He stepped outside the vehicle, then walked around to the other side ad opened my door. "Like I said, you have no reason to be concerned," he insisted in a serious tone. I silently nodded, and he led me inside.

We sat down in his living room, and he immediately started pressing my body against the side of the sofa we were on, partially climbing on top of me but staying seated. He looked at me with a seductive gaze and sadistic smile. "How does it feel being defenseless against me?" I looked back at him.

"It's indescribable," I answered.

"I'll accept that answer for now," he replied, "but in the future I'll require a bit more detail." He winked at me, and I got this sudden rush of energy. He obviously noticed.

"Ah, you like that, do you? I'll have to be more strict than usual, then." He lightly touched my inner thigh, but quickly drew his hand away.

"And how does that make you feel?" I opened my mouth to answer, but he stopped me before I could say anything. "Give me a full and detailed answer if you want it to continue." Another energy rush.

"It gives me an unbearable sense of desire."

"That's good to hear," he said as he continued moving his hand up and down my thighs. It instantly put me completely under his control. He then placed his hand between my legs and stroked lightly. My breathing quickened, as did my heartbeat. "We should probably continue this in a more suitable area," he said, pulling me up from the sofa and leading me to his bedroom.

He forced me onto his bed and I began to lightly struggle.

"Must you be restrained?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. I did not answer, as that sentence made me completely speechless.

"Alright, it seems that you cannot be trusted with complete freedom of movement, so you will be restrained. Do not move during this process, or you will regret it." He began pulling my leggings off, and I panicked. "Calm yourself," he said, sounding slightly annoyed. "I've told you several times that I will not take you past your limits." His demeanor suddenly softened. "I understand that you are inexperienced, but you simply must learn to trust me." He saw the intense disappointment in my eyes. "You will learn. In fact, you're doing quite well." My face lit up, and I didn't even know why. Why did I so highly value the opinion of this man that I was basically meeting for the first time?

He had insisted that I did not wear underwear at our first encounter, so the bottom half of my body was completely uncovered. He spread my legs, then tied each of my ankles to some rope that he had tied to the sides of his bed earlier. I attempted to close my legs, but could not. The rope was tied so tightly that it caused actual pain.

"I will consider loosening those if you are successful in your next test." He left the room, and after a moment returned with a small plastic bag filled with ice. He gave me his sadistic smile, then said quietly, "This is what happens when you struggle against me too much," as he placed one of the icecubes between my legs and just barely pushed it inside of me. It was painful in a strange way, but it also further inflamed my desire. He held my hips down so I could not move my lower body at all, and was forced to endure the torment until he decided to end it.

He pulled the ice out after what was probably about thirty seconds, but seemed like much longer. The man then turned his attention to my upper body. He took two more cubes and carefully placed each one in the cups of my bra. Both my nipples were immediately erect, though it was not an enjoyable experience. He held my arms at my sides for only about ten seconds, then removed the ice. He kept his hands in place for a moment, relieving the pain that was caused by his frozen weapons. "Next time I will not be so lenient," he told me. "Have you learned not to resist?"

"Yes, of course," I answered quickly. He seemed amused by this.

"We may move on, then. You did well, so I will slightly loosen your restraints." He glanced between my legs during this process and could see that I was now uncontrollably flowing. "Now, let's see how sweet you taste with your legs fastened." The instant he touched his tongue to my skin, I began writhing in ecstasy. He started with short strokes, waiting a few seconds between each one to make the experience more intolerable. I felt his tongue brush against the side of my clit, and moved uncontrollably, though he easily overpowered me. I felt myself slowly reaching orgasm when he stopped all contact and, after a moment, continued at a much less intense rate. After i had cooled down a little, he repeated this process. The tension steadily built inside of my at each cycle of denial. I began struggling against him as much as I could, but was still effortlessly overpowered. "I will tolerate your resistance this time; I'm sure this must be very difficult for you." Once again, slid his tongue just barely inside my body, as he did with the ice cube, and moved it smoothly over my clit. i thought I was about to orgasm when he stopped again. My muscles tightened involuntarily.

"Please tell me what I must do to earn my release," I said, my voice shaking with desperation.

"You can do nothing," he replied. "You will remain unsatisfied until I say otherwise." He leaned in very close and whispered, "Giving me less trouble and making it easier for me to hold you down wouldn't hurt your chances." He let his hands roam over my body, under my clothing. It took a lot of effort, but I managed to stay completely still. Then he went back to building tension up, and once again denying my release. I felt tears begin to form in my eyes, but I quickly blinked them back. He suddenly looked deeply into my eyes.

"You may speak; convince me with your words to give you what you desire." I was shaking, but somehow managed to speak.

"I have completely submit to you, and am not moving even though it takes every ounce of my strength. If there is anything more I must do to earn release, please let me know. This is unbearable..."

"Very well," he replied. My eyes lit up. He did what he had done before, but this time finished what he had started. Waves of ecstasy traveled through my body, forcing my eyes shut and releasing the tension that had built up through the encounter.

"Your eyes show utmost gratitude, as well as relief," he informed me.

"What about you? Can I do anything to give you the same unbelievable experience?" He looked at me with a calm expression.

"Don't worry about me. You are still inexperienced and must be trained to cause such a feeling. We can worry about that at a later time."