A First for All

Story Info
A husband and wife share a stranger.
2.9k words
4.18
109.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyLiz
LadyLiz
5 Followers

They sit in the pub waiting Mark and Lucy had not known how long it would take but it had only taken a few months. They have been married for 3 years, they had got married when Lucy was 22 and Mark was 25, and had been talking about involving other people within their sex life and had now decided the time was right. So joining an online swinger's site seemed the easiest option. They created their profile which had been a lot of fun in itself especially the pictures, knowing that people would be looking at the pictures of them naked and having sex together had been a real turn on, leading to some fantastic sex.

After a few days of constant checking someone replied that seemed like the ideal option. She is single 23 her names Sara and she lives only a few miles away, Mark had read excitedly and from these pictures she is gorgeous though not as lovely as you, he had smiled at his wife. Laughing Lucy had looked for herself, Wow she is gorgeous. Lucy had, had a few sexual encounters with other women but never a threesome and she could not wait. They started chatting through emails and messenger and had given her a little display on the webcam watching her watching them had been so erotic that their sex was more wild than ever. They chatted a few times over the phone and eventually arranged to meet in a local pub not far from Mark and Lucy home.

So there they sat waiting for her they had arrived early as to not want her to be left waiting alone. Both of them where extremely nervous and Lucy had already had two large glasses of wine. They had made it clear to Sara that nothing was planned and she could leave anytime she was having doubts but they where hoping that was not going to happen.

Looking at his watch for the god only knows what time Mark fidgeted in his seat and readjusted his shirt a little. Lucy looked at her husband he is looking so sexy tonight wearing his black shirt and black jeans he was wearing her favourite aftershave and smells just as good as he looks. Lucy looks down at herself hoping she looks ok. Mark sees her checking and reassures her she looks so hot that he wants her right now she is wearing a lower cut red top that's shows off her ample cleavage, Mark really loves his wife's breasts at 40 DD they are perfect. She is wearing a denim skirt that is just above the knee and her knee high boots. They had bought her new underwear especially for tonight red and black set g-string and bra mostly silk with a hint of lace. She has her hair down blonde and shoulder length framing her sexy face, her lipstick red to match her top.

Lighting yet another cigarette Lucy is glad Sara smokes as well as she does not think she could manage right now without them her nerves are shot to pieces. Looking at the other people in the pub Lucy wonders if anyone can tell what they are here for, it's a ridiculous thought but it keeps running through her head. There is no one there they no but then they picked this place precisely for that reason it was not somewhere they would normally go but it was still a really nice place and the atmosphere was welcoming.

Mark reaches for his beer and drains the last of it, he's driving so cannot have another which is not good cause he feels like he needs more Dutch courage checking his watch again its now 7:55pm they had arranged to meet at 8pm all deciding that they would be to nervous to eat. They both look at each other and grin. Sara really is great and even if nothing comes of the evening in a sexual way they both hope to keep her as a friend.

Both of them look up as the door opens again they have been doing this since they arrived and each time it had not been Sara but this time it is her. Mark gives a short gasp seeing her on her webcam is nothing like this she looked fantastic on that but standing only a few feet away she looks absolutely stunning. Her dark hair falling around her face in perfect ringlets at 5ft 7 she is roughly the same height as Lucy but her frame is smaller at a size 14 Lucy being a size 18 herself. Her breasts are smaller to she told them previously they are a 36 C but she is dressed show them off to her best in a deep v black top and on the bottom a pair of figure hugging jeans. She looks around nervously, Mark and Lucy chose a seat close to the entrance so she would spot them easily. Making eye contact with Lucy first a slight smile forms across her clearly nervous face as she walks over to them.

Sara pauses as she enters the room, she has never done anything like this before and is very nervous. Coming down on the train she was not sure she would be able to go through with it, but she is here now. Having found Marks and Lucy profile on the swinging site it had taken her more than a few days to pluck up the courage to send them a message, and had never really expected a reply. At 23 she had been single for just over a year and really wanted to go out there and do some stuff without having to worry about relationships. Also although she had never been with another woman it had always been a fantasy of hers and one she used frequently while masturbating. So here she was and looking at them both now so sexy she knows she's made the right choice.

Mark stands up to greet her, then is not sure what to do Sara leans in to kiss him on the cheek taking the decision away which he is very please about.

"You found us ok then" Lucy blushes slightly as it's kind of obvious.

It's clear they are all very nervous.

"Can I get you a drink Sara?"

"That would be great I will have a glass of wine thanks"

Mark goes to the bar and leaves the two girls alone. They sit for a second in silence

"Would you like a cigarette" asks Sara.

Accepting one Lucy smiles

"You look fantastic, even more beautiful in real life"

Sara giggles. Mark returns with the drinks glad to see they are getting on well.

They chat about trivial things the air between them is charged with sexual tension. Lucy is feeling a little drunk and has started to flirt quite a lot with Sara now, touching her when ever she can looking into her eyes. Sara is feeling more relaxed now as well having not eaten the two glasses of wine are doing there work. It's almost 10pm now and Lucy notices Mark looking at his watch, taking a deep breath she takes the plunge.

"So shall we head back to our place, its getting late and then Mark you can have another drink".

Sara smiles and says that's fine with her.

Stepping outside the air has grown cold and Lucy huddles into Mark noticing that Sara is shivering Mark pulls her towards him. Sara feels like a bolt of electricity has shot through her and gone straight to her pussy, she cannot believe how turned on she is. Lucy reaches round and pulls Sara tighter toward Mark. They reach the car and Mark opens the door, Lucy turns to Sara

"You can sit in the front with Mark if you like".

Lucy had not realised that seeing her husband with another woman would have this affect on her. It's a wonderful and unexpected bonus.

Mark stands aside to let Sara slip into the car, as she passes him her hand brushes over his groin its all he can do to keep a moan escaping his lips. Getting into the drivers seat, after opening the door for Lucy and giving her a little grope as she moved past him. He hopes he can stick to the speed limit as he drives them both back to the house, he is very aroused now. Its not to far to the house he can feel Sara's eyes on him the whole time, she had been a little shocked the first time she had seen his cock saying it was one of the biggest she had ever seen. Sara badly wants to reach over and put her hand on his firm thigh, but before she can they are pulling into a drive.

Lucy jumps out and unlocks the door, she wants to get started now but does not want to push Sara. However it seems she really did not need to worry as she watches Mark open the passengers door Sara climb out turn to Mark and kiss him hard on the lips. Mark is a little taken aback but soon gets into it letting his hands run over her firm ass. Pulling away from him she feels a little shy again wondering if Lucy is ok with it, looking at her in the door way she can see Lucy is smiling wide. Beckoning them both in Lucy wants her turn.

Barley through the door and Lucy pulls Sara towards her kissing her deep smelling a mixture of her perfume and her husband's aftershave. Marks eyes are almost popping out he has never seen two women kissing in real life. Sara starts to pull off Lucy's top now revealing her lush breasts encased in the gorgeous black and red bra contrasting beautifully with her creamy white flesh. Lowering her head Sara brushes her lips against the smooth flesh. Lucy is breathing hard looking up her eyes lock with Marks and he smiles. Lucy eyes close in pleasure as Sara pushes the bra down so she can take Lucy's pert nipple into her mouth one at time. Her nipple is bigger than Sara's own she notices and lighter in colour. She sucks at one letting her hand play with the other gently twisting it hearing a gasp from Lucy she does it a little hard.Lucy pulls away

"I think we should take this upstairs"

Mark nods in agreement and takes Sara's hand leading the way. Lucy follows behind Sara looking at her pert bottom moving as she walks up in the tight jeans. Mark lights a few candles that they had set up for if everything had gone to plan which it sure had. He moves over to Sara and lifts her top off, she is wearing a dark red silk bra that look fantastic against her tanned body. They kiss again more frantically this time, Lucy moves behind Sara and starts to undo her jeans pulling them to the floor, so Sara can step out of them. She runs her hands over Sara's ass making her shiver and moan into Marks lips. Turning round to face her Sara presses her lips to Lucy's mouth there breast pushing together. Marks strips off debating briefly whether to leave his boxers off he decides to go for it and pulls them off to.

Lucy skirt is now off and the two women are kissing each other hard and moving towards the bed. Falling onto the bed together there hands all over each other pulling off each other bras. Mark doubts he has seen a more beautiful sight. Lucy looks over to Mark he is sitting on the dressing table chair stroking he huge erection.

"Don't you want to join us darling"?

"It will be my pleasure".

They make space between them for Mark to lay Sara cannot keep her eyes off Marks cock it look even bigger than it did before on cam. He kisses Lucy his hands moving down Sara's body, Lucy's hands join her husband taking Sara's breast into her hand. Lucy is so wet now she is aching to be to have her pussy touched. Sara groans with pleasure as this gorgeous couple work their hands over her body.

Sara moves down wanting to get that cock in her mouth, Marks gasps as her hot tongue licks wetly against his cock. Moving his hands he pulls Lucy on to him so her pussy is straddling his face, he licks up parting her lips with his tongue. He has never known her so wet and she comes almost the second he takes her clit between his lips. Sara now has Marks cock right inside her mouth and is sucking harder on it. Lucy flops forward so she can work her tongue along with Sara on her husband cock. They kiss Marks cock between there open mouths. Lucy has never felt this way before and has orgasms running through her like never before.

"I really want to taste your pussy Sara", Lucy gasps.

How could she refuse laying back she takes her hands a pulls her pussy lips far apart. Lucy stares deep in to the other woman's wet pussy, and then unable to hold back plunges her tongue right into her.

Mark watches for a second then moves to kiss Sara's face and breasts moving his hand to finger fuck her as his wife sucks on her clit. Sara is now whimpering with pleasure and feel that her orgasms is about to explode all over Lucy beautiful face. Mark moves his hand allowing Lucy to push her tongue all the way inside again, wanting her to come on her tongue. With a shudder she comes her juices covering Lucy's face. Looking up at Mark she says

"She tastes so good honey you have to try".

Mark never one to refuse replaces Lucy in between her legs. Sara tells Lucy to sit on her face and for the very first time she tastes another woman pussy, it's not to different from her own taste but seems a little thicker. She loves it and pumps her tongue deep in as she can wanting to feel Lucy cum running down her throat.

Mark pulls away after a while and watches Lucy waste no time in flopping to a 69 position and the two of them sucking each other like mad. Mark tells Sara to get on her hands and knee's he wants to fuck her now. Taking a condom from Lucy he rolls it over his cock. Sara's rocking back and forth in anticipation. She feels the cock push against her pussy and it opens willingly she has never had such a big cock inside her. He eases slowly inside her inch by inch filling her up until she has the whole lot inside her.

Lucy watches as her husband pulls nearly all the way out and then screws it back in, she loves it when he does this to her. She watches for a while fingering herself as Mark continues with the long hard strokes Sara is now grunting with every thrust. Deciding she no longer wants to just watch Lucy leans over and runs her tongue over the bud of Sara asshole, Sara screams in pleasure no one has ever done that before and she like it a lot. Lucy pushes her tongue in to Sara ass penetrating her ass with her tongue. Mark starts to fuck Sara harder not sure how long he can keep control while he watches his wife fuck this beautiful woman asshole with her tongue. Lucy moves to under Sara pulling herself up to lick at her clit as Mark slams into her. Mark puts his finger where Lucy's tongue just was and finger fucks her ass. Sara is screaming with pleasure but wants to make Lucy come again so lowers her head to the other woman's pussy and licks hard at her clit.

Lucy starts to moan below them watching the cock flashing in and out of the hot wet pussy and tasting it on her lips and tongue. Suddenly Sara's tongue licks lower and flicks across Lucy asshole, she continues to lick from Lucy's clit to her asshole over and over driving her wild. Mark is almost there now fucking her now with abandon every so often he will feel Lucy's tongue flick over his balls and whatever part of his cock is not buried in Sara's pussy.

Sara can feel Mark is close and know she is ready as well burying her face deep into Lucy hot wet pussy she grinds back on Mark. Lucy starts to come again long and hard. Her juices flowing into Sara's willing mouth tipping her over the edge. Her pussy tightens round Mark's throbbing cock and he can no longer hold back. He comes hard pounding her as hard as he can all three of them caught in the most erotic three way orgasm.

Sara rolls off Lucy worried she can no longer support herself, Mark falls between them all three panting and smiling. Mark takes them both in his arms laying their heads on his chest, he holds them both close feeling their heart beats against his chest.

After a while he gets up to make a them all a drink leaving the girls naked in the bedroom as he walks out he hears the beside cabinet being opened. Hearing Sara gasp he knows Lucy is showing her the double ended dildo they had bought for this occasion. Laughing to himself he knows a great sight is going to greet him when he gets back up.

LadyLiz
LadyLiz
5 Followers