A First For Everyone Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doitright
doitright
571 Followers

"It's bigger than I thought it'd be. I've been around the block once or twice, and you have a nice one." I was sitting beside her on the counter, and her hand went out as if to touch it, but stopped in midair. "May I? I said I wouldn't touch it, but it's so smooth looking. You don't have any grey hairs either, but you need a trim it looks."

"Go ahead. I don't remember much from last night, I forgot what it feels like to have someone touch it."

She smiled. "Aww. You're so cute."

Her hand landed on it, her fingertips at first. She had long fake nails, colored purple, and I felt their touch as she ever so slightly ran her fingertips over me.

"It's...very nice. Oh, it's getting hard. How big will it get now?" Her eyes seemed to grow right along with me.

My cock expanded, moving by itself and slowly rising skywards like a balloon being inflated. It reached its pinnacle and every vein I had bulged out around the shaft. The head was shiny and still a little red from last night. She wasn't touching it anymore, but watching it and sipping her. I wanted her to touch it again, it ached, and I badly needed her touch. But she was content watching it pulse with my heart beat.

I grabbed it myself, I had too, it hurt so much. I gave it a jacking, then let it sit.

"Putting on a show for me? I like it." She watched my lonely cock, and we sat in silence, my dick the center of her world. "It just looks strong. No wonder I sucked you up last night. I haven't seen a dick get that hard in years."

"You don't remember sucking it?" I asked.

"No, but I wish I did. I love to give head to men. That's why Bob loves me. I suck him off twice a day, once in the morning and once before bed, if he can get it up. He doesn't always get it up."

"You love sucking cock?"

"I shouldn't have told you that. Yes I do. There's nothing like a rock hard cock in your mouth..."She looked at me, "Not that you would know anything about that. But for a woman...damn, it's appetizing. My mouth is watering looking at your cock right now. I want to lick it—but no, I can't. I won't cheat on Bob."

I touched my dick again and stroked it a few times to ease the tension I felt there. This was too much for me. She was talking way too much, and I very much wanted to jam my penis into her mouth.

She looked at me, holding my gaze for a second. "I wonder if I blew you good last night, I was drunk, sloppy drunk."

"I want you to suck it. Please, one last time."

"You're bold. Right in my own kitchen, in Bob's kitchen, you want me to get on my knees and suck your cock, is that what you're saying?" She licked her lips slowly.

Right then she was the sexiest woman alive. The most beautiful older woman I'd set eyes on. Sexual lust poured from her every movement, the sweep of her eyes lashes, the tilt of her chin, the way she held her coffee cup, all of it oozed a sexual energy that I never knew existed. She was so damn sexy, and she knew I wanted her; she knew it and used it against me. Thank God I lost my virginity to her.

"Yes. Get on your knees and suck this cock."

She smiled, giggling. "Oh, you're bad. Well, I can't. I don't cheat."

"Just do it, please. It hurts almost."

She reached for it and took it in her hand, holding it like a toy, for her it was a toy. Her tiny fingers wrapped it and moved up, then down, squeezing very hard, so that it hurt. "Jesus, it's hard. What a beautiful cock you own. You're going to make a lot of girls happy with this thing. If I were twenty years younger, boy, I'd be sucking your cock daily, just like I do for Bob. I wish he had a cock like this, I really do."

I couldn't help myself and I reached out to her waist, and to her exposed panties. I let my finger rest on the stitching and pushed in to her hip bone. My fingers followed it back around her waist, consuming all of the lace and soft shiny blue material, to her back. She watched me touching her.

"You like that? You can't be touching me like that you know. I'm not your girlfriend. I'm your friend's mother, and I have a man my own age. He's sleeping in the other room. He wouldn't like it very much if he knew what you were doing."

I gently came to a stop, letting my fingers rest on the silky fabric.

"He wouldn't like it, but I do." I was dying with lust for her. "Will you suck my dick?"

"I have a boyfriend. I can't. I've known you since you were a kid. I used to cheer for you at your little league games. I can't, it's...not right."

"You sucked it last night. You took it deep in your throat, remember? Remember choking on it? Remember getting fucked by the dick you're holding? I fucked you so hard, right in the living room, right over the couch. I pulled your short, skimpy skirt up and fucked you." I ran my fingers over her panties once more.

"I don't remember it. Look, I'll jack you off, but I won't suck it. It's not fair to Bob."

I touched her breast, her left one. I took it in my hand and squeezed, feeling the nipple in the palm of my hand.

She took me by the wrist and pushed me away, then proceeded to jack my raging hard on up and down. She watched me the entire time, not looking at my dick. "I shouldn't be doing this to you. I feel so bad about it, but this cock you have is just too big and hard. This is wrong."

Her hands were like another pussy almost, she twisted and turned and squeezed and massaged. Until a small drop of pre cum escaped my hole. She took it and rubbed it over my head, it became slippery instantly. She grabbed hold of the very base of my cock and with her thumb and middle and forefinger milked a long stroke upwards producing another clear drop at the head of my penis. She then touched the drop and scooped it upwards, a string rose with it from my cock to her finger.

"You have a wonderful cock, young man." Without taking her eyes from me, she put the finger into her mouth, licking the wet, and clear cum off in one swipe of her crafty tongue.

"Mmm. Dick. Yummy, yummy cock. You have a flavor all your own. I'm so used to Bob. Oh, poor Bob, sleeping peacefully in the other room while I'm playing with a younger man's hard cock in his kitchen."

Yes, you are, because you're a slut, I thought.

"Suck it. I won't ever ask you again."

"Oh, yes you will. I know men. Once you get it, you want more. Your cock is just so hard. Come here." She stood from the stool and pulled me by my cock. She led me out of the kitchen and into the laundry room. Her fatty butt wiggled when she walked and I placed a hand on her cheek, before she slapped it off.

"I'm going to suck your dick now. I'm dripping wet, you know. I need this cock of yours in my mouth. Don't you get any ideas, I have a man, and I'm twice your age. This can't be happening again. I just can't pass up such a hard dick."

Then she dropped on her knees and her tongue left her mouth, touching the tip of my head in a fast flick. Then another flick, and another. I barely felt the touch, like a wet steamy breeze passing over my cock's head. I watched as she swirled her tongue over my shiny head, her lips just open, her eyes closed. "God, it's so fucking hard." She said between licks.

The laundry room was clean and white, and I leaned back against the dryer. I could see outside into the backyard, it was a beautiful morning. I looked down before me and saw my friend's mom licking my erection in masterful paint strokes. Her hair was still wet and I placed my hand on her head, not guiding her, but just feeling her movements as she worked on me. Each lick sent shivers down my shaft and up into my stomach. Her tongue was like a small probe exploring this new cock she'd discovered.

How could I have gone so many years without oral sex? It was such an erotic high, standing back with your cock out and having a woman knelt down before you, pleasuring your swollen genitals with her mouth. Her tongue could do so many things, invoke so many feelings and touches. Lorry was in her own world right then, and so was I, but we were together all the same.

My dick was still pulsing with my heart beat and she stopped licking it and touched some of the veins around the shaft with her finger, tracing them around me.

"I love your cock so much, you don't even know it." Then she winked at me and her lips kissed the sides of it. Pressing into me, oh they we so soft against my shaft. Such subtle wet kisses floated over my penis, each one was tender, and unique. Listening to the sound of her kisses on my penis was like music to my soul.

Every now and then she would reach up and squeeze my hard penis, especially at the base, she loved to squeeze me there I noticed. Her squeezes would test the strength of my dick, and how much I could endure. Then she would jack it up, slowly, slowly up, then down. As she jacked it off in that manner, she watched my dick intently smiling to herself in secret pleasure, and I knew it wasn't me she liked, but my cock and only my cock.

It was truly love making with her lips and tongue--and she still hadn't put it inside her mouth. She latched onto the side of my penis with her lips and sucked, then slid up and down the length of me, sucking, slurping, and drooling over my cock. My head went back, I moaned. Her suction pulled at my skin as she slid her mouth against me.

This was the definition of pleasure.

I felt myself rising to a climax under her magical tongue. I wanted her to stick it inside of her mouth, but watching her slobber over it, and lick it like a delicious ice cream was too much. She had her lips of the side of it and her tongue dancing along the side when she pulled her head away and held my cock tight, right before I was going to shoot it out.

"What's this? Already? You are inexperienced. Look at how fast it took you."

I still had unloaded. "How do you know?"

"I know penis's better than you do."

She looked around for a towel and picked it up, then stopped and smiled slyly at me. "You want me to drink it? I want to, I love drinking cum, but...Bob, it's bad I'm doing this already."

She put the towel at the end of my penis and jacked my cock up and down and I came. A large shot of white sperm flowed from me and she continued to milk it out onto the towel. When she thought it was done she let go of my dick. I'd poured out quite a bit on the towel and she stuck one finger in the cum and put it to her mouth. Her eyes widened. Then she put the towel to her face and stuck her tongue out, swirling it around the white goo and bringing it back to her mouth and lips. She sucked most of my cum off the towel and drank it up, licking her lips. "It tasted good, that's why I did it."

She stood up. I was sad it was over.

"Turn around."

"What?"

"Turn around." She grabbed me by the shoulders and spun me to the wall. "You don't listen very well, do you? Don't turn around until I say, or I won't suck that cock of yours, ever."

Did she just say ever? I thought she never wanted to see me again? I began to get excited.

I heard her rustling around. The dryer was cold against my cock. It took a few tortuous minutes, but it passed and she told me to look. She'd changed into one of her dresses folded neatly on a wooden table. It was a loose silver dress made of thin cotton, and she'd put on some black pantyhose with solid black dots over the legs. The thin material of the dress caught on her bare breasts, and her nipples were erect. It was a very short dress.

"No heels. Sorry." She said. "Haven't you always wanted to look up my skirt?"

Shyness crept over me, and I checked her face to see if she was playing with me. She had on a smirk, but it was all seriousness.

I knelt down, my cock in the way of everything, and put my head near her ankles. I looked up the velvety black pantyhose with solid black polka dots, and past her thick, shapely thighs. Her butt hung out away from the back of her thighs and I saw, in a thicker, darker material, the sky blue panties she'd had on earlier. The panties rode up her ass cheeks, but her butt was covered in black thicker nylon than the rest of her legs. Near my face I saw her feet covered in the material.

I can't explain my actions, but I was suddenly compelled to kiss her ankle. My lips pressed onto the shiny, cold, and slightly rough fabric, and I gave her a kiss. The kiss was soft, and I enjoyed the feel of the nylon against my lips. I felt her warm supple skin just below the material.

I was surprised by how it felt, so...different, and new to me. Of course, back then everything was new to me, but touching her pantyhose with my lips gave me a pleasure that aroused me to new heights. These were the legs that I'd stared at for so many long years, and used to masturbate to, imagining their feel under my exploring touch. It was everything I imagined and better still.

I wanted to lick her legs now, touch this special see through fabric with my tongue. I looked up at her one more time and she was watching me, a smile on her face. What was she thinking, I wondered?

My tongue came out and tasted her soft calve. The material scratched my tongue, and I felt her warmth below the thin cool nylon. It was stretched tight over her, unbelievably tight, and my hands found themselves running up her legs and down them. I fondled her knee caps, and the muscular backs of her calves, gripping her toned sections, then to her thighs. Her thighs were strong and fleshy at the same time. I fondled her with impatient hands. With my tongue, I licked upwards, as I'd always wanted to do to her.

It burned almost, as my tongue traveled over the dry, black material. I opened my mouth when I was at her thigh and sucked in, taking in her flesh and pantyhose at once. Once her pantyhose had become soaked with my saliva, it took on a different feel, a warmer one.

My fantasies were coming true—this time with her consent and knowledge, and it was so much better than taking advantage of her.

"What are you doing, young man?"

"What I've always wanted to do to you." I nibbled at her soft inner thigh, taking in bits of her flesh with each suck and kiss, pushing her fabric around with my hardened tongue. My fingers dug into her flesh, rubbing the material over and over. It was better than her bare skin, I thought. It was more sexual to have this barrier between us.

"You've wanted to lick my legs?" She giggled.

"Every day."

"You've really never been with a girl, have you?"

"No, only you."

"Good. Well, then, enjoy these legs, because you'll never have them again."

"You've never wanted to...or have you ever wanted me to touch you like this?" It was a dumb question that made her laugh.

"No. Never. You were always too young and immature to even fantasize about. All you boys were. But...I'll admit, I liked seeing your eyes down at my legs from time to time. Maybe once, only once, I've wondered, how hard are their cocks getting watching me. It'd get me so wet thinking of it, of imagining your hard cocks inside of your pants, knowing I was the reason. Once, I remember we were watching a movie, and your friend, Pedro, he kept staring at my legs, the entire time, trying to be secret. So I pulled my skirt up a little, just a little, giving him some more thigh...oh, how I became wet. I think I saw his bulge in his pants. I went straight to Bob, and sucked him for hours that night, the entire time thinking how I'd gotten Pedro so hard. I felt so bad doing that. Afterwards, I promised never to play around like that again with you boys. But I did enjoy you staring at my legs and breasts all those years." She looked at me, out of her trance. "Don't you tell anyone about this."

"I won't. When you suck Bob next time...will you think of me?"

"You're naughty boy." She said, a wicked grin on her face. "Yes, maybe. When he's fucking me, I'll imagine it's your hard young cock inside of me. He has a thick cock, but it just doesn't get so solid as yours does. There is nothing like a young man's penis when he's fully turned on...nothing."

"Have I ever made you wet? Like Pedro?"

"No, not you. You must understand I don't cheat on Bob, and I would never fuck an underage boy. This isn't me normally. You don't think I'm, like, a hoe for this, do you?"

"No."

"I know your birthday was last month—thank god, or last night may have been rape; but, no, nothing specific with you, till now, of course. I like your touch, it's so innocent. You don't know a lot. Explore me now. This is your one chance-well, second, but it's different being sober, I think."

The entire time we spoke, my hands were exploring her legs, massaging her muscles. I was on my knees now while she leaned against the dryer. She placed a hand on my head and ran her fingers through my hair as I caressed her body. I made sure to touch every part of her, not one inch of her lower body hadn't been rubbed and squeezed and tested by my fingers and palms.

Her skirt hung loose on her ass, and I saw where it caught each butt cheek, and caught her thick line of panties. I pulled her skirt up and saw where the pantyhose changed from see through, to a darkened version. A dark, thick stitch ran up the middle of her pantyhose where her butt was.

I put my face on her butt, rubbing my cheek and lips over the nylon, into the soft flesh and against her blue tiny panties underneath. Her panties really were too small for her; they seemed ready to rip at the slightest movement.

I inhaled, and her scent attacked my nose. Instinctively I knew it was her sex, it was a strong secret smell, feminine and raw, hot and ready.

I licked over her plump ass, my hands and mouth working hard to savor the feel of her nylon encased backside. She opened her legs.

"Here. Kiss me here. You've had enough of my ass, you bad boy."

I took her invitation, her hands guiding my head a bit more forcefully than I'd expected. Her warmth is what I remember most about her pussy. I took a good look at the stitching of the nylon there, and I could tell it was already sopping wet, her panties were discolored darker too—she was leaking all over herself. I remembered how wet she'd been last night, and this further aroused me.

I pressed my face between her legs. My lips touching the scratchy hot fabric, her mound of sex moved with my lips, and as I stuck my tongue out, she moaned and pressed my head into her. I felt her pussy lips through her panty hose. They moved underneath the pantyhose, loose like and throbbing. I licked at each puffy lip, and in the middle and she gasped and pulled my hair.

"Oh, you naughty, naughty boy, you shouldn't be doing this to me." Her voice sounded heavier, husky with want. She was occupied with only me and it drove me crazy, further tightening the feeling in my cock. I felt my penis was about to burst from pressure.

She began to grind herself over my kissing lips, pushing her pussy into my face, smashing it against me and rubbing on my outstretched tongue. I knew she was getting off, because she moaned and held me tight. My hands meanwhile were on her backside, happily squeezing away at her excess flesh, bouncing each cheek up and down, back and forth.

As she rubbed her swollen pussy on me, I opened my mouth and bit down, gently enough with my lips over my teeth, and I managed to grab just a little of her. With her pussy in my mouth I flicked at it with my tongue, rubbing until it burned me and I released. As I did this, her clit began to protrude more and more, flaring thick under her nylons, a hard little nub that I could push on with my tongue.

Her skirt was over my head, and I was in darkness between her legs. Her pussy lips were soft and movable, but under the softness was a hard bone that she pushed out and kept fiercely rubbing on my lips and chin and nose, it hurt just a bit.

"Mmm. Kiss it for me." She pleaded. "Ohh. That's it honey, right there...mmm."

I did so, trying my best to French kiss her nylon covered pussy, taking in her rough pantyhose and soft pillow like lips in one embrace of my mouth. I wanted to rip open her pantyhose and taste her bare pussy. Her thighs squeezed my head and I reveled in their touch.

doitright
doitright
571 Followers