A First for Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Airagone
Airagone
17 Followers

She quickly simmered down though, and I began to seriously pound her perfect ass. She took it all the way without flinching just as she had taken me all the way with her mouth but a few minutes before. I could just see the floor between Kass' butt and my legs as I pulled nearly completely out when suddenly Darla’s face appeared between us again. I felt her lick my balls as she lapped at Kassie’s drenched pussy, pushing Kass to yet another overwhelming climax. That was too much for me to stand and I unloaded a full quart into Kasss waiting cavity.

Sweat was pouring off all of us anywhere it wasn’t covered by pussy juice and I was having serious trouble standing. I slipped out with a loud ‘plop’ and collapsed on the floor right behind Kassie’s ass suspended by the sofa arm. She was soaked and a small trail of white creamy fluid was already starting to ooze down toward her shaved pussy. Darla came to the rescue and lapped it all up driving Kassie to yet a fourth orgasm. They were so intense she finally broke the silence, begging for Darla to stop.

Darla complied by turning around and going down on my soft and flaccid cock telling me that her goal was to be a flag pole sitter, then she smiled and I complied. It was wonderful. Again!

Airagone
Airagone
17 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

"Best Wife Ever!" 12 Days of Sexmas Wife plans 12 sexual adventures for herself & husband. in Loving Wives
Wife Unleashed! Prim and proper wife unleashes the whore within.in Loving Wives
Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Five Girls Allowed A reverse gangbang.in Group Sex
A Blizzard & the Night of Firsts A storm forces a virgin to find warmth with 3 women.in First Time
More Stories