A First, My Friend's Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let me finish, the look in her eyes never wavering. "Jim, I know who you are. I know you're my brother's best friend. I know you don't want to disrespect him or me. And I know I'm just the kid who's had this silly crush on you for years..."

I interrupted her. "No, Jeanie, it's not that at all. Forget the crush. And forget being that kid. I don't see you like that, and I haven't for a very long time. You are a beautiful person, Jeanie, a beautiful woman. It's not about a crush anymore. I like you. I think you're incredible."

"Jim," she whispered, leaning further toward me, our lips now just inches apart.

"Jeanie, I..." I began, but at that moment all rational thought left me. I could smell her perfume, and the sweet scent of the champagne on her warm breath, and suddenly my desire became a single, focused thought. And it all made sense in that moment. There could be no denying it, no fighting it with reason. I gave way and submitted to that single, purposeful, almost forceful, thought: Kiss her.

And in a flash I squeezed her arms and pulled her into me, pressing my mouth onto hers. At first she seemed surprised, as though she wasn't expecting it, but in an instant she pressed back, her arms pulling me into her as well, a squeak of excitement escaping her throat. And our mouths searched each other.

Her lips, so soft and warm and pink. So full and inviting. I found myself reveling in their smoothness, searching every inch of their little feminine curves with my own. We kissed passionately, dragging our lips against the other's top and bottom lips, noses pressing this way and that, jaws opening and closing, gasping for breaths of air between kisses.

I realized without a single doubt how badly I had wanted this. I had denied it as best I could, but now that I was kissing her, it was like an overflowing torrent bursting out of me. I had wanted to kiss her for so long; I was absolutely reveling in this utter abandonment.

Then suddenly I felt Jeanie's tongue. I wasn't sure if I should have used mine or not. I had wanted to, but I didn't want to sully a beautiful moment. But Jeanie had no such qualm. She circled her tongue around my lips teasingly, then pushed it brazenly into my mouth. I massaged it with my own tongue, and began sucking on it. For such a small girl it was incredible how long and wide her tongue was. She swirled it in my mouth, probing every inch. I ran my hands over her shoulders and down her back, pulling her body closer to mine.

She moaned and pulled her tongue slowly out of my mouth, allowing me to suck every inch of it as she withdrew. Then she pressed her mouth onto mine again and opened it widely. I could tell she wanted my tongue so I let it dart out quickly and press against hers. But every time she tried to squeeze it with her lips I'd pull it back.

"Mmmmmm, you tease," she groaned, but before she could even finish I pressed my tongue seductively into her mouth, giving her what she'd craved. She massaged it with hers and sucked it just as I had sucked hers. After a few moments of this I pulled it slowly out, our mouths separating with a loud, wet smack.

"I can't believe this is finally happening," she whispered, kissing me again softly.

"I can't believe how soft your lips are," I replied, pulling her in for more kisses.

"You could have been kissing me for so long, Jim," she said, a note of almost desperation in her voice as she continued to press her mouth onto mine.

"What was I thinking?" I asked. "I'm so stupid."

"You so are," she replied, and in an instant she jumped into my lap and sat on top of me, her mouth crushing mine, her tongue dancing in my mouth. I had to crane my neck up to meet her kisses as she hovered over me, her hands on both sides of my face pulling my mouth onto hers. I let my hands run down the length of her back and around onto her hips. I squeezed her soft curves, reveling in her soft femininity.

As I held her hips she began rocking them back and forth, ever so gently, softly grinding her pelvis into mine. I was powerless to resist this, and instantly I began rocking in time to meet her grinding. Our kisses became more desperately passionate, breathing heavy gasps into each other's mouths. The tension began to rise as our rhythmic grinding became quicker and more aggressive.

Soon our passion became a roiling tempest as we began dry-humping each other in earnest. Jeanie's gasps became moans as she swirled her hips, grinding her soft mound into my crotch. I broke off our kiss suddenly and began kissing and licking my way down her neck to her chest. I buried my face in her cleavage, kissing the tops of her soft breasts.

I was amazed by how quickly this moment had gotten out of control. In a matter of just minutes we'd gone from kissing, to making out, to full on dry-humping and grinding each other desperately. What a fool I'd been to deny my feelings for this girl. I wanted her. I wanted her more than I had ever wanted anyone else. And it was clear she felt the same for me. We were both moaning one another's names in our passion. I squeezed her hips and guided her rhythm to mine, imagining how glorious it would be to be doing this right now without these clothes between us. To be intertwined together, to be inside her, to feel the warm softness of her secret place engulfing me, enveloping me in unimaginable warmth and tightness.

Then suddenly I realized what I was doing. I had promised Tony not to touch his sister and here I was grinding her brains out. Suddenly the raging hard-on in my pants became like a betrayal. What was I doing? My best friend's kid sister!

I held her hips and slowed her rhythm. I leaned back and looked her in the eyes. "My god, Jeanie, you are so beautiful," I gasped. "I'm sorry, did I get carried away?"

"No Jim, god no. This feels so good. I got carried away too."

"Your brother will kill me, Jeanie, seriously... kill me."

"No, stop. Don't even think about that. Just don't."

We both just sat there, trying to catch our breath. Jeanie looked so impossibly sexy sitting in my lap, her chest and shoulders heaving from our passion. I rubbed her arms with my hands.

"Jim, I don't want you to think about anyone or anything else but you and I, ok? Please don't even let that stuff enter your head."

"I'll try, but..."

"I know; I know you. But make me that promise. Just you and me."

"Ok," I promised.

"Good. Actually, we should probably get going. We don't want to be late getting the limo back."

"Yeah, you're right," I admitted. Jeanie got off of me and I stood up. I reached down to give her a hand helping her up, but as she reached for it her eyes shifted to my pants. I knew damn well I had a huge erection bulging out, but there wasn't much I could do to hide it. I could, however, do my best to crack a joke to lighten the mood.

"Please ignore the ridiculous hard-on in my pants. It is, after all, your fault."

Jeanie took my hand and stood up. "Oh it may be my fault," Jeanie began, running her other hand slowly and seductively against the bulge in my pants, "but it is far from ridiculous." She gave my cock a soft squeeze and murmured, "Damn," shaking her head slightly in amazement. She then let go of my erection and took my other hand. She began to walk away but I pulled her back in suddenly. I pressed her body against mine so that she would feel my hardness between us. She gasped audibly.

Our eyes locked together in lust, and I shook my head slightly at her. "You are so sexy, Giana, holy shit." She laughed and gave me a soft kiss.

"Oh you've got me beat in the sexy category, mister," she replied, her eyes darting down again to my pants. But I pushed her beside me and began leading her back down the trail.

"No. No, I think you're winning that one," I said bemused. When we got to level ground I put my arm around her. Her shoulder felt a bit cool to the touch.

"Are you cold, sweetie?" I asked, pulling off my jacket.

"Yeah a little," she replied. "Guess you got me so hot I didn't notice how chilly it was."

"Well here," I said, draping my jacket over her shoulders.

"Thank you, Jim, you're such a sweetheart." I smiled at her compliment and pulled her closer to me, both for warmth and because I wanted to feel her pressed against me. When we arrived back at the limo the other two couples were already inside. We climbed in and Missy immediately began ribbing us.

"Well, well, where have you two been?" she asked coyly. But Jeanie could hold her own in any situation.

"We've been at Overlook Ridge," she retorted saucily. "Where have you been and why is your hair all messed up?" It was true. Missy's hair was disheveled and her neck and chest were red, as though Dan had been kissing her there. But her appearance was nothing compared to Beth's. Beth's dress was wrinkled and her hair was a mess. Mark looked even worse. Clearly those two had been going crazy on one another.

At that moment, I made my assessment. Missy and Dan had probably already done the deed at some point in their relationship. Their hike had been some fun foreplay and after the limo dropped them off they probably had some sort of plan to get it on. Beth and Mark probably had not had sex yet, at least not before tonight. Maybe they just did it somewhere in the bushes, or maybe they were planning on doing it later tonight. But one thing was for sure, they had just torn each other up out there. Their anxious anticipation was a pretty clear indicator that they were both dying to finally have each other.

As for Jeanie and I, we must also have been quite a sight as well. Jeanie's hair wasn't too messed up but her makeup had been all but kissed off. Her neck and cleavage, despite her olive skin tone, were bright red from where I'd been kissing her. I couldn't see myself, but I was sure my hair was mussed and I'd bet dollars to donuts some of Jeanie's lipstick was somewhere on my face and neck.

Oh well, this wouldn't be a problem as long as no one went to Tony and squealed. But no one in the car was close friends with Tony so I wasn't particularly worried about that.

Missy opened the window and handed Steve directions. She announced, "Beth's house is closest so we'll go there first to drop off you and Mark."

"Ok," Beth muttered and almost immediately pounced on Mark, kissing him loudly. It seemed Mark's shyness had lessened over the course of the evening as he began kissing her back immediately. I smiled at Jeanie and gave her a little wink as the engine started up and the limo began to move.

Missy and Dan were across from us, their backs to the front of the limo. Beth and Mark were on the backseat next to us. I tried to ignore Beth and Mark's make-out session, but they weren't exactly being quiet so it was pretty hard to ignore. For a few minutes Jeanie and Missy carried on a very hushed conversation as they leaned toward each other. I had no interest in talking to Dan so I just put my head back and relaxed.

After a minute or two, Missy and Jeanie both giggled, then I felt Jeanie lean back into the seat and cuddle up next to me. I reached my arm around her and cradled her closely to me.

"Did you have a good time tonight, Jim?" she asked, whispering in my ear.

"You know I did, Jeanie, I like being with you."

"So," she began, cuddling close to me and nuzzling her nose against the nape of my neck, "you're not thinking about anyone or anything else, right? Just you and me, like you promised?"

"Mmmmm," I groaned, feeling her warm breath on my neck, so seductive and alluring. "I guess I made two promises, huh?"

"Yup," she whispered, her lips gently nipping my neck.

I exhaled breathily. "You're all I can think about right now, Jeanie; you're driving me so crazy."

She laughed seductively and caught my earlobe between her teeth. "That's what I wanted to hear," she said in a hiss, running her tongue along my ear.

"Nnnnnnnnn, Jeanie," I groaned. She was nibbling my ear now, running her tongue here and there over it, and pulling the soft, fleshy part into her mouth. I opened my eyes slowly, exulting in this luxurious seduction, and saw over Jeanie's shoulder that Missy and Dan were making out as well. I could still hear Beth and Mark pawing away at each other next to us. So much for my hope that being around other couples would help me avoid temptation. This car was filled with hormones and lust, and none of us seemed to care that our affections were on display.

Jeanie kissed down my neck and I let my head loll to the side. There I saw Beth and Mark grinding one another furiously, just as Jeanie and I had just a few minutes earlier on Overlook Ridge. Beth was on top of Mark, straddling him, and they were thrusting into each other dry-humping like demons possessed. And in a way, I supposed they were. If tonight was the first night they would be having each other, I'm sure their desire was absolutely brimming over.

And what did that mean for Jeanie and me? I wasn't sure whether Jeanie was still a virgin or not, but clearly we were discovering the attraction we had for each other. More than just discovering it, we were being overwhelmed by it, reveling in it. I watched Mark run his hands up the backs of Beth's legs, up under her dress, hiking it up and revealing her ass, a cute little mound covered demurely by a pair of pink cotton panties the same color as her dress. I watched his muscles tense as he squeezed her, running his fingers under her to where her delicate spot was. I heard her squeak in surprise at his touch, and I turned my head into Jeanie's face and kissed her feverishly.

What was happening in here? I was losing my head, not thinking rationally at all anymore. No one was. I pushed my tongue into Jeanie's soft mouth, caring only for feeling the warm wetness inside her. The promise I'd made to her brother not to lay a finger on her seemed so long ago, so far away. It was like someone other than me had made that promise. How on earth could I have made it? No one who knew how warm this mouth was, how soft and sweet her tongue was, how good she smelled, or how silky the skin on her breasts was, could possibly have made that vow.

I broke the kiss and let my mouth find Jeanie's neck. She moaned again, just loud enough for me to hear. This girl, how I wanted her. I wondered how I'd ever bring myself back to reality. Just as I asked myself this question, I felt the limo come to a halt. All three couples stopped making out and we all took a moment to put our clothes back in order. It was Beth who spoke.

"Oh, we're here. This is my house," she said, looking out the window.

"Oh ok," Mark replied huskily. He opened the door and helped Beth out. They both stooped to lean back in and say good night.

We all said our goodbyes and before they closed the door I reminded them, "You two kids have fun tonight." Mark smiled wryly and gave me a little salute. From where he had his hands just moments ago, I was pretty sure those two were going to have some fun.

Missy rolled down the window to Steve again and passed him another piece of paper. "All righty," he replied and rolled the window back up. I had to admit, that Steve was pretty damn cool. No questions, no judgments, just business.

"We're next to get off," Missy said, but I'm not sure she realized just exactly how it had sounded. I held it together but both Jeanie and Dan started busting up. "Oh whatever, you two are over there going at it like animals, what are you laughing at?" she snorted at Jeanie, but she was smiling so I could tell she was just joking around.

Jeanie just laughed back. "Ok, Prom Queen, let us know when you get off," she joked. Even I laughed at that one, but Jeanie leaned in and nibbled my earlobe again. "Don't you laugh, mister," she whispered erotically, "I decide when you get off."

I just groaned contentedly. "Sounds good to me," I whispered back. Jeanie went back to work on my neck. I closed my eyes and did my best to concentrate on not blowing my load in my pants. Jeanie was partially on top of me, her thigh grinding against my crotch. I let my left hand run down onto the back of her leg, feeling its smoothness. With my right hand I grabbed a handful of her hair and held her mouth on my neck, making her continue to tease me.

I cracked my eyes open as Jeanie shifted her weight to get at the other side of my neck. From over her shoulder I saw Missy receiving much the same treatment from Dan that Jeanie was giving me. Missy was watching us, unabashedly, and when our eyes met she just blinked slowly, a subtle indication that she knew I saw her, and that she didn't care. At that moment Dan's mouth dropped lower onto her chest. He brought both of his hands up and used them to squeeze her right breast. She glanced down at him seductively, then looked back at me.

Very slowly, but very deliberately, she brought her left hand up along the side that Dan wasn't squeezing and kissing. Still maintaining intense eye contact with me, she reached up and slipped the spaghetti strap of her dress off her left shoulder. The strap dangled down limply and she slipped her arm out of it. Then she glanced down at the strap, then back at me, making sure I was still watching. For my part, I absolutely could not look away. I didn't know what was going on, but Jeanie's mouth making little sucking kisses on my neck, and Missy's odd little voyeuristic game, had me going absolutely insane with lust.

Assured I was still watching, Missy tugged gently down on the strap in her left hand, careful not to be too obvious in her motions. Her tug pulled the fabric down to the side of her breast. She then reached up and caught the fabric with her fingertip, and very slowly, very seductively, slipped it off her breast, revealing it in all its fullness, her soft, pink nipple engorged and taut in her excitement.

My jaw dropped seeing her beautiful tit exposed. It was heavy and round, but still stood proudly defying gravity, the nipple upturned and rock hard. The next moment, Dan pulled down savagely on the top of her dress and it slipped down to her waist. I heard intense sucking noises as Dan gave his full attention to her right breast. But I was absolutely enthralled by the show Missy was giving me on her left side, with Dan completely oblivious.

She cupped her tit with her left hand, squeezing the ample flesh so that it spilled out around her fingers. Then she began swirling her index finger around her areola, making little rings around her nipple. At this point I realized quite suddenly that Jeanie was unbuttoning my shirt to get better access to my chest. "Oh god, Jeanie," I thought, "what the hell is going on tonight?" I thought I must be losing my mind. How could any of this possibly be happening?

Still without breaking eye contact with me, Missy began squeezing and tugging her nipple erotically. With every tweak and pinch, her jaw swung open wider and wider and she began grunting, both at Dan's ministrations, as well as her own. Her grunting must have alerted him to her ecstasy because in that instant he realized what her left hand was doing and fastened his mouth to her left nipple. When he did this, he blocked my view of her, and I took the opportunity to look down at Jeanie.

She had the buttons of my shirt undone and was pulling my undershirt untucked out of my pants. When she freed it from my pants, she pushed it up and descended hungrily onto my chest. She made a trail of wet kisses from my navel up to my nipples. She took each one in her mouth and licked and nipped it, causing lightning sensations to run down into my cock. I involuntarily thrust it into her and grunted, the sensations causing me to go crazy. Jeanie smiled at my grunting, and I grabbed her and pulled her up onto me, kissing her passionately.

She straddled me and rested her weight in my lap. I pulled my mouth off of hers with a loud smack and looked into her eyes. "I am so crazy for you right now, Giana," I whispered hungrily.