A First, My Friend's Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you know how you've made me feel for so long, Jim," she replied, her lips nipping mine. I ran my hands slowly up the backs of her legs until I came to her butt. Instead of squeezing it I let my hands curve around to the outside until I had her hips. Sure enough, when I reached those magical curves I found nothing there. No waistband of panties, no slip, no garter. She hadn't been lying; she really wasn't wearing underwear.

She just stared into my eyes. I don't know what she was anticipating and I don't know what she wanted. Did she want me to touch her? It was like she was just waiting for me to indulge my desires. But would she let me touch her? Would she let me run my hands around behind her and squeeze that gorgeous, round, little ass of hers? To feel the soft smoothness of her cheeks? To run my finger along her crack?

Or would she let my fingers come forward? Down along that triangle below her belly? Over her mound? Would she stop me? Would she let me feel where her hair grows? Would there be hair there? What if I went lower? Would she let me explore her heavenly valley? Let my fingers spread her apart and slip inside her?

I didn't know what to do next. This was my best friend's sister, a girl I cared about deeply. I didn't want to disrespect her, or her brother, or her family. But I was lost in a maelstrom of desire. I couldn't not touch her. I couldn't not kiss her.

I squeezed her hips and pulled her into me. "Oh Jim," she moaned hoarsely and our mouths met once again. We kissed hard, our tongues dancing again. I broke the kiss and found the nape of her neck. She turned her head and I found her earlobe. She arched her neck back and I descended, finding the soft, sensitive flesh. I was lost in this girl, not sure if I could find my way back out.

Her head dropped and found my neck again. On the other seat, Dan's hand moved rhythmically between Missy's legs, which were spread widely. She was still watching Jeanie and I. I didn't care and I knew she didn't care that I watched her and Dan. I looked down and saw Dan's hand had pushed her panties to the side. I couldn't see his fingers but I knew they were inside her. His mouth pulled and sucked her right breast. Her hand was in his hair holding him firmly to her tit. Her left breast hung seductively exposed. She was reveling in this lusty, exhibitionist moment.

I grabbed Jeanie by the face with both hands and kissed her. I looked deeply into her eyes. The moment was building to an unavoidable crescendo. Behind Jeanie, Missy moaned loudly and unabashedly. No longer were we just two teenage couples fooling around. Now we had become lovers. Lovers entranced and possessed, needing to express their ecstasy. Needing to build to that peak, that climax, and find the release we all craved. Jeanie groaned and began thrusting into me. I felt my hardness press obscenely into her softness. I grabbed her hips. We stared longingly into each other's eyes as we began to grind into one another again.

Our breathing became heavy and labored. Jeanie's groans came with every thrust as we dry-humped each other aggressively and desperately. Missy moaned again, bold and unashamed, and we both heard loud, wet noises. Jeanie turned and looked over her shoulder. I looked too. Dan had hiked Missy's dress up obscenely and his face was buried between her legs. She cradled both of her tits in her hands, tweaking and pinching her nipples. The entire scene became surreal. Jeanie moaned when she realized what was going on behind her. Dan's head bobbed up and down in rhythm, his licks of Missy's pussy became loud slurps and smacks. I squeezed Jeanie's breasts roughly through her dress. Her head lolled forward onto mine and we pressed our foreheads together, our eyes locked.

I'd never wanted to fuck anyone as badly as I wanted to fuck Jeanie in that moment. If I just unzipped my pants, I could slip my cock out. I could guide it right between her legs into her glorious softness and be inside her. I was worse than a fool in that moment. I was a blind idiot. I didn't care that she was my best friend's sister. I didn't care that I had made a promise. All I cared about was having her. All I wanted was to know her secret beauty, to feel her sacred luxury, and let myself explode inside her.

I ran my hands inside her dress and squeezed her soft breasts. She was wearing no bra and I felt her smooth softness, and let her tender nipples press stiffly into my palms. I was about to squeeze them, to pinch them. I was about to slip the dress off her shoulders and taste them. Bite them, chew them, suck them, pull them. But suddenly I realized that the car had stopped. Missy was no longer moaning. Both Jeanie and I realized this fact simultaneously. She rose up off of me slowly and I slipped my hands out from under her dress.

Missy had pulled her dress back onto herself and rearranged it. "We're at my house," she said softly, almost as though she was embarrassed. I felt bad at that moment. I hoped she didn't feel embarrassed. We had all gotten carried away in the moment, and there was nothing to be ashamed of. I didn't say anything though; it wasn't my place to.

Dan opened the door and they climbed out. I did feel a little bit better though when Missy stooped her head back into the car and echoed my words from earlier, "You two kids have fun tonight!" She smiled genuinely and then went to shut the door.

But before it shut, Jeanie called to her, "I love you, your royal majesty, Miss Prom Queen!"

And from outside the car came the unseen reply, "I love you too, my gorgeous, loyal, little subject!" Then the door shut. That exchange made me feel better. Those two would remain friends and no weirdness would come between them because of tonight.

Jeanie scooted across to the other seat, rummaged in her purse for a moment, and slipped a piece of paper through the window to Steve. "The last stop, Steve," she announced.

"Ok, no problem," he replied and closed the window. Jeanie just sat on the other seat staring at me as the car began rolling on. Her legs were slightly spread, and her hair was now a bit disheveled by our exertions. Her cheeks were flushed and her lips were enflamed and red.

"Alone at last," she said, her voice sultry and low.

"Finally," I nodded.

"So what do you want to do?" she asked wryly.

I shook my head side-to-side slightly. "Absolutely unspeakable things," I replied.

"Good, me too," she said quickly and sprung on me. She pounced on top of me, straddling me, but she had taken that position of authority enough tonight. I turned her immediately and threw her down against the seat, maneuvering myself over her. She gasped and grabbed my chest, pulling me down onto her. We kissed deeply for a moment and she pressed her tongue into me for more, but I stopped her.

"Jeanie, I want you to know I care about you," I said softly.

She stopped her lustful clawing at me when she heard my tone and replied, "I know, Jim, I care about you too."

"I know. But I just need you to know that. I would be absolutely riddled with guilt if you thought that I had ever tried to use you or take something from you or hurt you."

"No, Jim, I know you would never do that."

"I really need you to know that, Jeanie. You're not just some girl to hook up with. You're special. You're one of the most beautiful people I've ever known..."

"Oh Jim," she cooed, kissing me softly. "I know that. Why do you think I wouldn't?"

"I dunno, I guess I just feel guilty that..."

"No, wait, stop. Please do not feel guilty. I know things happened kind of suddenly tonight. And I know it's weird that we've been in a car with my friends as they've happened. But please believe me, and please understand, that I've wanted all of this. Everything that's happened between us, I've wanted. You haven't taken advantage of me, and you haven't forced me into anything."

"Ok," I nodded, "that makes me feel better."

"I hope so, James, because this night is what I dreamed it would be. You've been such a good friend to me. And yes, I had a crush on you once. But that's not what tonight was about. Tonight was about spending my special night with the most amazing guy I've ever known."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes," she answered. "You are an amazing person, Jim. And I'm glad I got to spend tonight with you. And yes, it's ok that we kissed. And it's ok that we fooled around. Believe or not, I wanted that too. When I pictured tonight, it wasn't just walking in on your arm, and dancing with you, and having you bring me a glass of punch."

"It wasn't? I mean, I did do all those things, even the punch."

"Yes, I know. And you were wonderful," she obliged. "But when I fantasized about tonight I pictured other things too."

"Other things?"

"Yeah."

"Liiiiiiiiiike...?"

"You want me to tell you or show you?"

"I'll go with... show me," I said eagerly.

"Well, then you're just going to have to shut up and kiss me, Stillman," she responded, pulling my mouth down onto hers. I couldn't think of my vow to her brother in that moment. All I could think was that I had a beautiful woman in my arms, one of the loveliest women I had ever known. And I just wanted to experience her loveliness. To taste her mouth, to press against her soft, yielding body, to run my hands along her smooth skin.

Her big, brown eyes gazed into mine as we kissed, melting my heart and laying waste to my doubts and misgivings. Any reservations I had were further weakened when she ran her hands beneath my undershirt onto my bare back, digging her nails into my flesh. I pushed my knee up between her legs in ecstasy as she scratched my back. She obliged and spread her legs wider, allowing me to slide between them and grind into her forcefully.

She brought her legs up and wrapped them around me. I ran my right hand up her leg, and let my left hand run up along her side to her breast. I squeezed both the back of her thigh and her breast as I thrust greedily into her. Her hips swiveled forward and met my thrusts as our tongues found each other again. "Good god, this girl is going to make me lose my mind," I thought, as we found our rhythm again and began grinding into each other.

She held me close to her with her nails dug into my back, as I pressed the hard length of my cock into the softness between her legs. I squeezed her thigh again and let my hand slide further down toward her ass. We bucked into each other over and over just like this, both moaning and grunting into one another's mouths, until finally she broke the silence.

"I want it to be you, Jim," she said breathlessly, gazing into my eyes.

"What do you mean, sweetie?" I asked softly, still not breaking our rhythm.

"I've never done this before, and I want my first time to be with you."

I still didn't break our rhythm. I was in a trance, lost in this beautiful woman. But what I just heard mystified me. "Are you serious, Francesca?"

"Yes, Jim, I'm serious. I want you. I need it to be you."

I couldn't believe my ears. Did she really just offer her virginity to me? Could I really take it? I wasn't sure; I didn't know what to think. But I was so utterly turned on in that moment that I increased the rhythm of our dry-humping. So much so that I felt like I could explode in my pants. Her body felt so soft and so good beneath me, her softness such an exquisite contrast to my hardness.

I let the fingers of my left hand slip under her dress onto her bare breast. I found her nipple and squeezed it between my thumb and index finger. She squeaked and kissed me harder. My right hand slipped further down. It was on the back of her thigh, just below her ass cheek, just inches away from her sex. I was dumbstruck with lust. I could feel the heat emanating from her. A warm, moist, inviting heat. I felt little hairs tickling my fingers. I had to touch her. I had to know her softness, her wetness. I rolled her nipple between my fingers. She moaned. She would let me; I knew she would. So what was stopping me?

Thoughts swirled in my mind. Just touch her. Just feel her. Push your fingers into her. She's wet. She wants it. She wants you. You want her. You want to know, admit that you do. Admit that you don't care about a stupid promise. Admit that you want her and you have for a long time. Admit that this is all you care about. To know her, to feel her. It's there, so very close. And you want it. Picture it in your head. Her pussy. Warm and soft and wet. Now touch it, put your fingers inside it. Feel how soaking wet she is.

I couldn't stand anymore. She moaned and I knew she wanted me to touch her. But just as I let my fingers slide down onto her, just as I felt the soft, warm gush of her fountain, the limo rolled to a stop. The car jerked a little and we both woke from our trance.

She looked into my eyes and smiled. "Looks like we're here," she said. I nodded in disappointment. If we were back at her house, the party was over. Her parents and brother were home, so there would be no continuation of our passion. But at the same time, I was relieved. There was no way I could have resisted taking her. I had completely lost my head.

I rolled up off of her and sat up. In an instant I knew we weren't in front of her house. The lighting was all wrong, I could tell even through the tinted windows.

"Jeanie, where the hell..." I began.

"Just be a dear and grab that empty champagne bottle for me ok, Jim?" she replied.

"But what's going on?" I questioned.

"It's ok, just open the door," she reassured me. She turned and rolled Steve's window down. She pulled a neat stack of money out of her purse. "Steve, this is for you. Thanks for everything this evening," she said through the little window.

"Oh, my pleasure, thank you very much," Steve replied. "And uhhh... you two kids have fun tonight!" he added, a little tongue-in-cheek joke letting us know he probably heard everything that went on in the back all night long.

"Thanks, Steve," Jeanie said saucily. Then she slid over to me. I opened the door looking at her questioningly. As soon as I stepped out I knew where we were. It was a hotel on the other side of town. I helped Jeanie out after me and immediately began to protest.

"Jeanie, we can't do this. I don't have enough money for a hotel room, and we're on the other side of town. How are we gonna get home? A cab? Holy crap, that'll cost more money! And your parents will kill me, what time is it anyway?"

"Are you done, Mr. Worrypants?" she asked sarcastically after letting me rant for a minute. I shrugged my shoulders in reply. She stepped into me and kissed me softly on the lips. "You need to have a little faith in me. First of all, the room is already paid for. Secondly, I told my parents I'm staying at Missy's. Thirdly, she and I came here earlier today and dropped my car off. See, it's parked right over there."

She pointed and I turned to look. Son of a bitch if her little white Hyundai Accent wasn't parked right over in the next lot. "So do I get a little credit now?" she asked.

I wrapped my arms around her. "Yeah," I admitted, "you get all the credit in the world. But there's still one little issue here."

"Which is?"

"What are we going to do in there, Giana?" I nodded toward the hotel.

"I have a few ideas," she smiled.

"No, I'm serious, Jeanie," I looked at her sternly. "This is a big deal. I promised..."

"It's just you and me, Jim. Remember that promise? Just you and me?"

"I remember."

"So let me just say this," she said sternly. "I know how big a deal this moment is, James. I've anticipated this, dreaded this, craved this, been terrified by it. But the one thing that's always been there in my head, the one thing that has been a constant no matter what I've felt, is that it was you I'd be here with. I know it sounds crazy. I know I must seem out of my mind. But it's always been you, Jim. It's always been you. "

She looked up me sweetly, letting the moment hang in the air. And after several seconds had passed, she said softly, "So you tell me, what should we do?"

She stared at me unblinkingly. She was going to force me to answer that question honestly, and she had every right to. It was time for me to be a man. She had offered me the most beautiful gift any woman can offer a man. She had offered it willingly, vibrantly, enthusiastically. She deserved a true man's response.

In looking at her I knew without a doubt what my answer was. I was burning for her. Not just in a teenage lust way, as though she were an object I craved for satisfaction. I wanted the woman she had grown to be. The woman I now respected and admired. There could be no other response.

I looked her in the eyes and met her gaze. "I want you, Jeanie."

"Be my first, Jim."

"I will. I want to."

She smiled and hugged me, holding me tightly. We kissed softly for a moment and then she took me by the hand and led me inside. I didn't know what tomorrow would bring. Hell, I was still worried about tonight. Could I be the man she had hoped for, had wished for? Could I make this night all she'd dreamed it could be?

I walked with her toward our beautiful destiny. One thing was certain; I would be the best man I could for her. I would give her everything I had, mind, heart, body and soul. She had me enthralled.