A First, My Friend's Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began planting wet kisses on both of her calves, each one moving slowly and steadily higher up her legs. Her shoulders heaved with the depths of her breaths, and soon I had reached her thighs. She spread her legs slightly wider and her sweet sex began to open more for me as well. I could see a glistening wetness on her lips, a little vertical stream running down her center.

I ran long licks on both legs one-by-one, from her inner thigh all the way to where her leg met her mound. Her fragrance was absolutely intoxicating. The air between her legs was thick with her heady, musky aroma. I inhaled deeply and felt its moistness coat my nose and lungs. Her smell was rich and savory, with a tinge of sweetness within it as well, like warm honey. It was a smell that was all Jeanie, her own unique fragrance. I relished it, breathing deeply of her. Was I the first to breathe in that exquisite scent - the scent of her essence, tinged with her excitement, the sweet allure of her womanhood?

I stared at her sex, then looked up into her eyes, They were wide and expectant, her right index finger hooked into her lower lip. "Will you kiss me there, Jim?" she whispered hungrily.

"Yes," I nodded. "Do you want me to?"

She nodded back. "Yes."

"Are you sure?" I persisted.

Without hesitation she nodded again. "Yes."

I leaned into her painstakingly slowly. The smell of her wetness was overwhelming; I felt my head swim. I pushed my lips onto her lips and kissed softly, never breaking eye contact with her. I heard her hands slap down onto the bed, and she pulled the sheets taut into her fists. But she kept her gaze fixed into my eyes. I gave her labia several long kisses, mimicking the same kisses I gave to her mouth. Her wetness was coating my lips and chin, but I refrained from licking her just yet. This was the first step; I had to introduce her to this slowly. So I kissed and kissed her, nipping her soft, fleshy labia between my lips. Getting just flashes of her sweet taste in my mouth by pulling and nipping her moist, pliable flesh.

She moaned throatily watching me. "Oh my god, Jim," she groaned, "oh my god."

"Does that feel nice?" I asked her between kisses.

"God yes," she cooed, "so nice."

"Can I lick you, sweetie? Can I taste you?" I asked, knowing what her answer would be even before I asked. She was ready. Her body was taut and rigid and her juices flowed steadily and thickly from her beautiful valley. She was ready to feel what it was to have uninhibited attention lavished on her sex; I knew she was.

"Oh yes, Jim, please do it. I'm so ready," she moaned.

I kissed her pussy again deeply, almost savagely, pushing her lips apart and coating my mouth in her sweet nectar. "Are you sure you're ready?" I asked, teasing her, my words muffled with my mouth buried in her womanhood.

"Fuck yes!" she yelled expectantly, letting me know I need tease her no more. As if I needed another clue she pressed her hand into the back of my head and pushed me into her sex, her fingers tangling in my hair.

I knew I could tease her no longer. I'd brought her into ecstasy and she was dying to know what erotic pleasures my mouth could bring her. I let her push my mouth into her sex and I licked her hungrily. On the first licks I left my tongue large, flat and wet, running it over her entire mound. I savored my first real tastes of her tangy juice. On each lick upward I cupped my tongue and brought a little pool of her honey into my mouth. She was flowing freely and I could savor copious amounts of her essence. She was tangy and salty with a wonderful little tinge of sweetness that stayed in my mouth once I was coated with her.

She moaned lustily with every lick. "Aaaaahhhhh, Jim, aaaaaaahhhh, yesssssss..."

I lavished attention on every inch of her sweet sex. She arched her back and swept her head from side to side on the pillow, groaning with pleasure. I repeatedly licked both of her lips. I ran my tongue and mouth up onto her clitoral hood, even pushing it gently back slightly to find the little bud nestled beneath it. I gave her mound soft, wet kisses, nuzzling my nose in her pussy hair and feeling it tickle my cheeks and chin.

Then I'd crane my neck downward beneath her and push my tongue between her lips to the entrance of her sweet chasm. I'd swirl it there and feel her open up. She lifted her right leg and rested it on my shoulder. Even from the soft ministrations of my tongue, I could feel how tight and tiny her little hole was. I was awash in ecstasy knowing I was the first to savor her precious sweetness, and that I'd be the first to enter her pristine womanhood.

The thought drove me absolutely insane. I brought both of my hands up between her legs and rested my palms on either side of her sex, pressing gently against her swollen lips. "God, you are so beautiful, Jeanie," I whispered hoarsely, relishing the sight of her enflamed sex, swollen and wet from my kisses and licks. Very gingerly and lovingly, I used my thumbs to gently pull her outer lips apart and open her precious chasm wide for me. Her inner labia were thin and dark pink, and they slipped open widely for me like the petals of a delicate flower opening to meet the daylight. I gasped at the beautiful sight.

She heard me and asked, "Am I ok, Jim? Do you like me?"

Fearing that she misunderstood my reaction to seeing her treasure, I quickly reassured her. "Oh my god, yes, you're better than ok, sweetie. You are absolutely gorgeous. I can't even tell you how beautiful you are."

Instead of trying to tell her, I knew the only way to truly describe how much I admired her loveliness would be to show her. So I did just that. I lowered my mouth to the task, running my tongue in circles around her hole, gently massaging her inner lips. After each circle I'd give her one long, vertical lick from the entrance to her vagina all the way up to her clitoris, gathering a warm, sweet mouthful of her honey on every stroke. Her body quivered beneath me and she moaned my name. "Ohhhhhh, Jim, that feels soooooo gooooooood."

I turned her on for several minutes like this, moaning into her sex as I licked her, but soon my curiosity got the best of me. I held her open widely with my thumbs, and let my gaze fall on the little opening to her vagina. It was tight and closed, a little ring of soft, pink muscle gripping ardently. I used the index finger on my right hand to push against it gently. It yielded, but reluctantly, and only the very tip of my finger entered her. It was insanely tight, but velvety smooth to the touch, and my ecstasy was making me dizzy. I replaced my finger with my tongue, kissing and licking her hole deeply. I was able to push my tongue into her just a little bit, letting it swirl around gently inside her. She groaned throatily. "Nnnnnnnggggggg, ohhhhhhhhh, Jim."

I knew it had to be an incredibly strange, yet incredibly erotic, sensation for her to feel my finger and tongue enter her. I was going insane feeling her taut little muscle gripping so tightly around my tongue. Yet it was so satiny smooth that it sent waves of desire sweeping down my body into my cock, now rock hard in anticipation of feeling her firm smoothness.

I slipped my tongue slowly out of her and she craned her neck down to look at me. I met her gaze, then slowly raised myself slightly to hover over her clit. I used my thumb to gently push back her hood, revealing her tiny, throbbing little pink nub. It stood taut and at attention, almost begging to be licked. I would give it what it wanted, I decided. I looked her in the eyes and gave her an absolutely devious, hungry look. She met my gaze just as hungrily, shaking her head slightly in disbelief, and in the next instant I dropped my head and sucked her swollen nub into my mouth.

I licked and sucked it greedily, knowing very well that she was primed and ready to feel direct, intense stimulation on her most sensitive spot. Her body immediately tensed; she stiffened at the waist and grabbed the back of my head with both hands, urging me to give her the satisfaction she craved. A deep, guttural groan escaped her throat and told me she was reveling in the sensations I was lavishing upon her. "Unnnnnhhhhhhhhh."

I sucked her clit passionately, pulling as much of her tender flesh into my mouth as I could and letting my tongue lap over it repeatedly in tight, little circles. She bucked her hips in rhythm to my licking, meeting every stroke with a swirl of her hips. I ran my hands up underneath her, supporting her hips and ass as she ground against my face. I squeezed her ass gently, encouraging her, and she gripped my hair tighter, pulling my face deeper into her sex. Any timidity she felt going into this was quickly evaporating as ecstasy washed over her.

The moment was overwhelming me. Her heady smell was intoxicating as I dragged breaths in through my nose, buried in the bushy hair on her mound. Her tangy sweet taste was so heavenly, the animal flavor of her sex appealing to every base instinct within me. I felt myself drinking in her essence, consuming her like a predator would its prey. But in such a beautiful, erotic way.

I knew she was cherishing every moment as well from the primal grunts and groans escaping her mouth, and from the spasmodic bucking of her hips. She raised her left leg as well, and wrapped both around my shoulders. I let her weight fall into the bed and brought my right hand around to massage her pussy lips. I used my index and middle fingers to spread her labia open, then dropped my mouth from her clit back to her little hole. I got her entrance as wet and lubricated as I could with several drooling licks, then I pressed my index finger gently against her tight opening. I watched it intently as I pushed it agonizingly slowly into her tiny cleft.

The taut little opening to her vagina yielded just a little, allowing my fingertip to slip inside. She moaned but I could tell it was pleasure not pain she was feeling. I fastened my mouth onto her clit again to let her feel intense pleasure, because I knew I had to find out just what her vagina could handle.

It was so tight and so firm, unlike anything I'd ever experienced before. I wasn't exactly a very experienced guy, but I'd had several lovers. Jeanie's sweet womanhood was very different from any I'd known before. It was tiny and tight as a little fist. I couldn't imagine fitting inside her. My cock, even while being average size, was still enormous compared to just my finger. But here she was, gripping tightly on just my fingertip. I had to see if she could handle more.

While sucking her clit greedily, I pushed my finger ever so gently deeper into her. At first it felt like I wouldn't be able to, like her little muscle would hold me fast and not allow any penetration. But then it slowly relented and my finger gently slid deeper inside her. She grabbed handfuls of the sheet at her sides and sucked breath in through her teeth.

"Are you ok, sweetie?" I whispered, easing off her clit for a moment but keeping my finger inside her.

"Yes... it feels so good, Jim. Don't stop."

Her encouragement was what I needed to hear. I knew the sensation had to be almost overwhelming for her, so I wanted to move slowly to not scare her. I also now knew she was enjoying everything so I felt good about showing her more. I slid my finger slowly into her as deep as it would go, her tight tunnel gripping every inch of it firmly. My head swam just imagining how incredible that tightness would feel on my cock. I twisted my hand around so that it was palm up, and very gently I curled my finger inside her to press softly against the roof of her vagina.

She arched her back and propped herself up on her elbows to look at me, her jaw hanging open. I met her gaze, hoping she was still ok.

"Is this all right, Jeanie, are you ok?" I asked.

Without saying a word, she simply nodded and exhaled breathily, still keeping her gaze fixed on my eyes. I curled my finger again, this time slowly pulling it slightly out of her. Then I sank it deeper again, and curled it to massage the soft, spongy roof of her sex.

"Holy shit," she moaned, "that feels so fucking incredible, Jim." I smiled at her, then slowly dropped my mouth back onto her clit. I maintained eye contact with her as I sucked her tender little nub into my mouth, massaging it softly with my tongue.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck," she groaned and dropped her head onto the bed. I continued my ministrations on her, sucking and licking her swollen clit, while using my finger to gently stimulate the little sensitive spot on the roof of her pussy. After several minutes I gradually increased my pace a bit, maximizing the pleasure I was giving her. Her body began to tense up and stiffen, and she grabbed my shoulders with both hands, digging her nails into my flesh.

"Fuck, don't stop, baby," she hissed through clenched teeth and ragged breaths, "don't fucking stop."

I'd never heard Jeanie so raw and intense as she was in that moment. Even when her anger with her brother exploded, she still never really swore or let her animal side out. Sure, she was firecracker, but it never seemed like she became uncensored. It was probably because she never wanted to show true emotions in front of her brother because he would surely use them as ammunition to further ridicule her. Here, though, there were no such constraints. Jeanie was letting herself go and it was beautiful to behold. Her reactions to our lovemaking were pure; it was almost like I was seeing the real Jeanie for the first time.

I kept my pace steady and firm for her, my tongue and mouth sucking her throbbing clit luxuriously while my finger stimulated her insides. Her body was stiff with tension and she dug her nails into my back, a string of profanities shooting obscenely from her mouth with each quick breath.

"Fuck, Jim, shit, so fucking good, nnnnnnn, don't stop..."

I stayed with her as her moment built, her hips bucking in a slow, smooth rhythm, every muscle in her body rigid. Finally, after several intense moments, I felt her body release. It wasn't a full, glorious explosion. It was more of a hesitant little unclenching, as her tiny pussy spasmed several times on my finger then relaxed.

This was pretty much what I expected. In what little experience I had with women, I knew that the first time was always a bit strained. She needed to not only trust me, and that I genuinely just wanted to see to her pleasure without judgment or expectations, but also to trust herself. If this was Jeanie's first orgasm with another person, and I assumed that it was, then she had to trust herself and her own body's reaction. Even if it wasn't her first with anyone else, it was her first with me. So that meant she had to build that level of trust.

I expected that and was very ok with it. I let the little waves wash over her, moans escaping her lips like she was singing a soft tune. "Oooooooooooohhhh, mmmmmmmmmmm..."

When the waves subsided I gave her clit a final kiss and slid my finger slowly out of her. She lifted her head off the bed and smiled down at me. "Jim, that was so nice," she said dreamily.

"Did it feel good, sweetie?" I asked.

"Mm hmm," she hummed approvingly and giggled. Almost immediately, she grabbed me by my hair and gently pulled me up to lay face-to-face beside her. She kissed me softly, running her lips and tongue seductively around my mouth. I knew she must have tasted her own sweetness on my lips, and the thought sent a jolt running through me to my cock. I was hard as a rock, wanting desperately to grind against her.

Without warning she turned quickly onto her side and pushed me flat against the bed, never breaking our kiss as she did so. She grabbed both of my hands and held them flat against the bed above my head, sliding her leg between mine.

"I'm gonna do bad things to you now, things I've wanted to do for so long," she growled into my mouth as we kissed.

"Fine by me," I grunted back. Immediately she broke our kiss and descended on my neck hungrily. She ran soft, sensuous kisses along my neckline and to my shoulders. She found my ears, nibbling, sucking and licking them with soft, seductive flicks as I groaned. Then she dropped suddenly down to my chest, biting my flesh and nipping her way to my nipple. She ran her tongue in warm, wet circles around my nipple, and I ran my hand into the hair on the back of her head, showing her how thoroughly she was turning me on.

Without hesitation she fastened her mouth on my nipple and sucked greedily, sending a volt of electricity running through me. I groaned and pulled her head closer to me, making sure she got the message to suck me hard and strong. She complied eagerly, biting my hard nipple gently while increasing the suction with her mouth.

"Nnnnnggg, damn Jeanie," I moaned, "that's so nasty."

She pulled my nipple savagely between her tongue and teeth, and popped off it with a loud slurp. Then she repeated the same treatment on my other nipple, grinding it in her mouth and driving me into an erotic frenzy. After several moments she slipped off that nipple with a loud smack as well. She looked up at me with a naughty grin on her face. I just grinned back, dying to feel what she would give me next.

Still grinning she began kissing a soft, wet trail down my chest to my belly. She gave me teasing little licks with each kiss until she reached my navel. There she circled her tongue in a long, erotic kiss around my belly button, flicking me seductively with the tip of her tongue. I laughed and groaned simultaneously feeling her seductive little ministrations. She laughed back but by the look in her eye I knew she was ready to stop teasing me.

She pushed herself lower and gave me soft wet kisses on the sensitive skin where my legs met my torso, then let her mouth hover just over my throbbing cock. I was absolutely dying to feel her warm mouth on my manhood, and my breaths were coming in ragged heaves. I could feel her soft breaths tickling the sensitive tip of my cock. I grabbed two fistfuls of the sheet in anticipation.

Jeanie looked up at me, her own shoulders heaving in anticipation. "Jim," she said, "if I don't do it right..."

I immediately interrupted her. "Jeanie, you have me so turned on. Don't even think about doing it right, sweetie; I'm just going crazy to feel you. What you do to me will feel so right, I promise you."

"Really?"

"Absolutely. You are so amazing, Giana."

At this she smiled sweetly up at me. Then she raised her left hand and wrapped it gently around my shaft. She propped her weight onto her right hand and held herself just over my cock. I dropped my head to the pillow and arched my back slightly, anticipating the glorious sensation that would follow.

Very softly, and very gently, Jeanie kissed the tip of my cock. She gave it several sensual, loving kisses, barely opening her lips to nip and massage it. I knew it must have been slick with pre-cum, and I heard Jeanie licking her lips slightly, getting her first taste of me. After several moments I felt the warm, velvety softness of her tongue running down the underside of my cock, just below the tip. Then she arched her neck forward and I felt her full, soft lips wrap around the head of my erection, drawing it into her hot mouth.

The sensation was heavenly. Her mouth felt impossibly warm on my cock as she let her tongue circle the tip several times. She lowered her head slightly and my cock sank deeper into her mouth, her tongue gently massaging the underside as it slipped into her. Then she gradually backed it out, keeping the suction on it firm and stimulating. With a little pop she let the tip slip out of her mouth.

"Does this feel good, Jim?" she asked in a whisper. As if my groans and my back arching weren't answer enough, I growled a simple reply back to her.