A First, My Friend's Sister Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Jeanie," I said, "I'm ok. You have to go out with the girls. They're your friends; you should go enjoy some time with them."

"Are you sure?" she asked. "This whole thing is so fucked up."

"I'm ok," I replied. "Really. I'm more worried about you."

"I'm fine. Just pissed off that my brother is being such a dick." I couldn't argue with that. He had pulled a dick move. A few minutes later her phone beeped. "It's a text from Theresa," she said. "She says he's there and he's a mess."

"Yeah, I'll bet he is," I said.

"Well then he shouldn't have been such an asshole," Jeanie said.

"True, but keep in mind he could have punched my lights out and didn't."

"But that's fucking irrelevant, Jim," she countered, her anger rising. "You're his best friend and it shouldn't have come to this. We love each other and he needs to accept it."

"Yes, he does, but it can't be easy."

"Look, I get it. It's hard having your friend date your sister. But would you really be this much of an ass with Joss?"

"I'd like to think I wouldn't but..."

"No, there's no but," she interrupted. "You're a good guy and you would support her and you wouldn't fight. Not with someone who cared about her and treated her well." I did have to agree with her there. I knew what was most important was that my sister was happy and treated well.

"Yeah, I guess," I conceded.

"You treat me with such respect, Jim. It pisses me off to see you disrespected."

"Well, give him the benefit of the doubt. Let him cool off and we'll see."

"There's nothing to see," she said hotly. "If he doesn't cool off I'll kick his sorry ass myself."

I just stared at her, a little smile curling my lips. After a moment she turned to look at me.

"What?" she asked, seeing my little grin.

"Nothing," I said, "I just love how tough you are."

She smiled as well. "I am tough, buddy, and don't you forget it."

I put my hands up in innocence. "Oh I know, I won't mess with you."

"Better not," she said, peppering my chest with soft mock punches, "I'll kick your butt." It was good to have a moment of levity to deflate the tension that we'd been under.

"Yeah, I know," I laughed, grabbing her wrists and wrapping them around me to pull her lips gently to mine. "You're my little ass-kicker."

"Mm hmm," she hummed against my lips. "I'm a badass."

To this I laughed and kissed her harder, letting my hands slide down her back and find her behind. I gave it a little pat. "It's time for you to go, badass, the girls will be waiting for you."

"Are you sure? I don't want to leave you alone right now."

"I'm sure, sweetie, go have a good time with your friends."

"Ok," she reluctantly agreed. I stood her up off my lap and stole another kiss. She grabbed her little overnight bag and we walked hand-in-hand to my house where the girls were gathered. At first they all busted on Jeanie saying no boyfriends were allowed but she explained to everyone about the fight with Tony and they all let up. They sympathized with me and said I'd done the right thing. I appreciated hearing them all say they were impressed that I stood up for my girl.

I wished them all a good time and grabbed my keys. "Where are you going?" Jeanie asked me as I opened the door.

"Don't know," I replied, "just somewhere I can think. Don't worry about me, you just have fun."

She smiled at me and as I turned to go she grabbed my hand and pulled me back for one more kiss. All the girls ooohed and ahhhed at our kiss, except for Joss who yelled, "Gross!" I just laughed and shook my head. "Text me or something if you can," I told her as I stepped out of the house.

"I will," she called after me and closed the door.

Once in the car I replayed the incident over and over in my head. The more I thought about it, the more I felt I'd done nothing wrong. Yes I let myself get pissed off quickly, but it was only because he constantly had to drop comments and bust on us. He deserved it, I decided.

I made my way to the park and walked up to Overlook Point, where Jeanie and I had first kissed. I enjoyed the view as the sunlight slowly faded, just thinking and trying to relax. I didn't want to lose my best friend over this. I loved his sister, but he was also the closest thing I had to a brother. It was such a shitty situation.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. I took it out and read the text from Jeanie. "@ dinner. having fun. another text from theresa. she says he feels horrible. good let him. u ok?"

It was good to know that Tony felt bad. It was a sign that he could be talked to and reasoned with eventually, once his god damn temper cooled down. I sent a message back to her. "Im ok. @ overlook point. thinking bout u ;-) have fun, miss u. itll be ok."

A few minutes later, her reply came. "Mmmm ill be there in 5 mins, dont start w/out me! ;-)"

I laughed. It was wonderful being with a girl with such a great sense of humor. I looked out at the picturesque view as the sun set over the town I called home. I decided I loved her and that I wouldn't sacrifice our happiness just because her brother was being unreasonable. Perhaps I should have cut Tony a little slack with his temper. I knew it couldn't be easy knowing his buddy was getting it on with his sister. So I decided that I'd give him a day or two, then I'd apologize. I didn't feel like I'd really done anything wrong, but it was important to me to smooth things over.

During my apology though, I was going to make it clear that if he really did have a serious problem with Jeanie and me, then maybe it would make the most sense for us not to hang out. It sucked, but that was the way it had to be. Once I'd made my mind up, I felt better. The sun slipped down under the horizon and the light became dim. I walked back to the car, resolute in my decision, but I was still grappling with the idea that I might lose my best friend over the situation.

I got back to the car and drove to get some pizza for dinner. I ate a few slices leisurely and talked to a couple friends who were at the pizzeria at the same time. As I was leaving I got another text from Jeanie. "Out dancing. lots of fun. miss u."

I replied, "Miss u too. heading home. everything is cool."

When I got back to my house I talked for a bit with my parents. I didn't tell them the fight story. It was just too weird and I didn't want to tackle that subject just yet. Instead I made my way into our living room and watched TV. They went up to a bed a short while later and I just laid there watching a mindless sitcom rerun, my mind shut off and barely processing it. A couple hours later, headlights pulled into the driveway and the gaggle of girls tramped up the steps. "Oh crap," I thought, "they're going to be giddy and goofy, I gotta split."

And of course I was totally right. The girls were laughing and giggling, noisy and crazy. They spilled into the living room and found me on the couch. "Don't worry, I was just leaving," I said to Jocelyn before she could even reprimand me.

"Good, see ya!" she shouted snidely.

"And keep it down, would you, I don't feel like having to defend you to mom and dad if you wake them up," I said, mostly joking, as I made my way out of the living room. Jeanie ran to catch me on the stairs for a goodnight kiss. As we smooched quickly the girls all razzed us from the living room. Mocking choruses of "Kiss me, big boy!" and "Good night, my handsome prince!" and "Mwuh mwuh mwuh!" serenaded us.

"Good night, sweetie," I whispered, "love you."

"Love you too," she whispered back, squeezing my hand as I walked up the steps. I brushed my teeth and cleaned up for bed. Once in my room, I threw on some mesh shorts and flopped into bed shirtless. The cool evening breeze wafted in through the window and the moonlight cast a dull, blue haze over the room. I put my headphones on and just relaxed listening to music.

After a little while I was just beginning to doze off when I felt a presence above me. I opened my eyes and found Missy standing over my bed smiling down at me. "Missy, wha...?" I asked as I yanked the headphones off. It was all I had time to say though as in the next moment Missy quickly swooped down onto me and kissed me full and wet on the lips, her tongue pushing out and snaking into my mouth. She tasted like cherry candy and a hint of alcohol. Just as the gravity of what the hell was happening hit me, she pulled back and stood over me again laughing.

"Truth or dare!" she said, laughing, and turned and skipped out of the room, giggling the entire way.

"For crying out... how old are you guys?" I called after her. I laid the headphones on my bedside table and turned the music off. If this kind of crap was going to continue all night I'd need to be prepared. Our parents had long ago gotten sick of us locking our bedroom doors during fights so my doorknob had no lock. I was a prisoner to the whims of the gaggle of crazy, probably slightly buzzed, girls downstairs. Although, if that was their idea of a prank, it wasn't such a terrible thing. Missy's lips were soft and warm and her mouth was sweet. That was the kind of prank I could live with.

I heard continued giggles every now and again from downstairs but no further visitors appeared. After some time, I dozed off. I was deep in sleep when something roused me. It wasn't a quick, startling waking, but more of a soft, gentle arousal. My chest felt warm and a feeling of comfort flowed through me. Reality came softly into focus and I realized that Jeanie was hovering over me placing warm, gentle kisses across my chest.

"Jeanie? What's goin' on sweetie, you ok?" I mumbled, shaking off sleep. She placed her hand over my mouth.

"Sssssssshhhh," she whispered, a devious little smile curling her lips. She bent back to her ministrations, her mouth planting soft, wet kisses down my chest. I rolled my head back, realizing what was happening. She made her way down to my belly but she didn't stop there.

I felt her fingers curl into my shorts and pull them softly downward. The blood rushed into my manhood in anticipation and it rose up toward her warm mouth. I could feel her soft breath for a single moment before her lips curled gently around the head. I screwed my eyes shut and arched my back, in disbelief that she was really here going down on me. Had she stolen away from the other girls while they slept to join me in secret? I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have such an awesome girlfriend.

She took the length of my cock slowly into her mouth and worked her tongue over it. I was in heaven. We hadn't been able to do this for days and I had been craving her. The earlier drama with her brother had only made me want her more. Now here she was, sucking me lovingly while the others in the house slept. Her hand joined her mouth as she sucked and stroked me simultaneously. Within moments I was rock hard and trying with all my might to suppress my moans. I ran my fingers into her hair and guided her motions.

After several minutes I felt my pleasure building within me. But I wanted more. I pulled gently up on her head to urge her off of my cock. She slipped off gently and I pulled her up to me. I kissed her mouth and pushed her onto her back. Now it was my turn.

I rose above her and kissed down her neck. I put my hand over her mouth and pulled her shirt up. She had changed into a t-shirt and shorts and I was delighted to see she wasn't wearing a bra. Her pert, little breasts spilled out for me and I immediately searched them with my tongue, licking and nibbling her nipples until they hardened into little pebbles. Now it was she who struggled to suppress her moans beneath my hand.

I sucked and gently bit both of her nipples then kissed my way down her belly. I ran my tongue in a circle around her navel then dipped lower. I pulled her shorts and panties gently down so that I could kiss her mound, her wiry pubic hairs tickling my lips and nose. As I did so, her mouth gaped open and she gently sucked my fingertips. She spread her legs wider and I let my tongue wander down into her sex. She was already wet and her pussy greeted me with her warm, sweet nectar.

I lapped away at her as she gnawed and sucked my fingers, gently cooing and squeaking in her ecstasy. She began to flow freely and her sweet taste engulfed my mouth. I suckled greedily at her clit and she sat up, propping herself on her elbows to watch me service her. I was so turned on in the moment I gave her pussy several more long, wet licks before I pulled my body up and knelt above her. She laid back and lifted her legs up so that I could slide her shorts and panties down and off her legs. I yanked my own shorts all the way off of myself and maneuvered between her legs.

I hovered above her, our faces just inches away. My cock gently slid between her lower lips, becoming soaking wet and lubricated. I ran the head up and down until it was coated with her slickness. She looked into my eyes, her jaw hanging agape in anticipation, little gasps escaping her lungs.

"I love you so much," she whispered sweetly.

"I love you too, baby," I whispered back, entering her gently and sliding my cock so slowly into her. We rocked gently back and forth for a few moments before we increased our speed. We couldn't afford to make any noise so we were careful to slide together softly and slowly. We made sure the bed didn't creak as our bodies flowed together smoothly and sweetly. We made love tenderly, the cool air kissing our naked bodies, both sheathed in a light sheen of sweat.

When she came, her mouth hung open silently, the grunts in her throat barely audible. But her body stiffened so tightly, becoming rigid and taut as I slid into and out of her, until finally she convulsed with shaking little shudders. After her orgasm she lay limply beneath me, her hips still swiveling as I gently plunged into her. My orgasm followed closely behind hers. I collapsed on top of her and moaned desperately into the pillow behind her head. It felt so incredibly good to control our tempo and as I came I shot jet after jet of my load deeply inside her.

Once my spasms subsided, I gently let myself slip out of her and rolled to the side. I pulled her body close to keep her warm in the cool night air. "That was so amazing," I whispered in her ear.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned silently, "it really was."

"Thank you for sneaking away to see me."

"I'm glad I did," she said, pulling my hand up to kiss it. We cuddled like that for a while but as we both nearly dozed off she finally said, "I better go. We can't get caught like this."

I was sorry to hear it. I planted soft kisses over her neck and shoulders and on her back as she stooped to pull her shorts and underwear back on. Once dressed she leaned down and kissed me again, then slipped back downstairs to sleep with the girls. I fell asleep with visions of my amazing girlfriend whisking me away to pleasant dreams.

I awoke the next morning in a great mood, despite the fact that I knew things were in turmoil with Tony. A late night visit from your girlfriend will do wonders for a guy's mood. I came downstairs quietly to prepare for work. I had the early shift at my waiting job and despite the fact that it was 9:30, the girls were mostly still sleeping. I took just the slightest amount of pleasure in making a little too much noise as I prepared and ate my breakfast.

From the living room I heard Jocelyn groan, "God, Jim, would you shut the hell up? Mom and dad at least had the decency to be quiet when they left."

Feigning innocence I popped my head into the living room where the girls were camped out. "So sorry," I said in my smarmiest voice, "was I disturbing you?" This elicited groans from several of the girls, pretty much confirming that they must have been drinking last night. "I'll be quiet," I announced, "no further interruptions. And no noise. Certainly no music... unless it be lullabies." Every time I made another statement someone would get madder and madder. Mutters of "Shut up" and other angry grumbles came my way.

Finally Jeanie chimed in saying sweetly, "Jim, sweetie, if you don't stop even I won't be able to save you." I just laughed and went back into the kitchen. I ate my breakfast in silence reading the newspaper as the girls began to stir a bit. When I finished breakfast I sneaked in to wish Jeanie a good morning. It was a pretty cool sight to see six pretty girls camped out in my living room. I tiptoed over to Jeanie and gave her a kiss on the forehead, then I headed back upstairs before the hooting and joking could begin.

I showered and headed back downstairs to go to work. Jeanie met me at the door and hugged me before I left. We agreed to meet up later that night. "How you holding up?" she whispered, knowing the fight with Tony was weighing heavily on my mind, even if I wasn't showing it.

"Well, I have this amazing girlfriend who's making my life a lot better," I replied.

"She's the cause of all this trouble though," she whispered back, nuzzling her head against my neck.

"No," I said, "her brother just has a temper, that's all. Everything will be ok." I kissed her forehead and opened the door, telling her I'd call her later. She blew me a kiss as I walked away.

My day of work went quickly. I was actually relieved to be working to take my mind off the fact that Tony and I were fighting. In all the time we'd been friends, we'd never really had a fight like this. We busted balls and had a few arguments, but for the most part we always got along perfectly. So this was new to me and it really sucked.

As my shift was about to end I sent Jeanie a text. I didn't hear back from her as I left work and drove. As I was nearing my house I sent another asking where she was. I got no reply again and as I pulled my car into my driveway I found out why. Tony was sitting on my porch waiting for me. Which meant he had to have talked to Jeanie to find out what time my shift was ending. That could either be a good thing or a bad thing. And with Jeanie not texting me back I had no way of knowing what to expect.

Had they had an argument and she was now upset? Was he waiting here to have it out with me? Theresa had said he felt bad but who knew what he'd decided during the night. It was time to find out. I got out of the car ready to face the moment of truth.

As I made my way up the walk his face betrayed nothing. I kept my own look hard as stone as well. When I got to the steps he stood. For a moment we both just stood there looking at each other. I hoped he wasn't waiting for me to talk because I was taken off-guard. I was prepared to apologize but if he had come here looking to stir things up I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. Finally he muttered, "Sup?"

"Sup," I said back, noncommittally.

"Ok, no need to gloat on it all day," he said quickly, "I'm sorry, all right?"

"Gloat? I'm not gloating," I retorted.

"Look, I know I was an asshole," he said, "it's just fucking weird, man, ok? It's fucking weird and I've tried to not be a dick about it but sometimes it's weird for me. Like walking into a room and your hand is on my sister's ass, yeah, it's weird, all right."

"All right," I agreed, putting my hands up in a calm-down gesture. "I know it's weird for you; I hear that. You said it about ten times. I'm not judging, man, I'm really not."

"So what now?" he asked.

"Look, I'm sorry too," I said. "I didn't mean to snap. And I get why it's weird for you. But I just have to say..." I stopped, hesitating. There was something I needed to say but I wasn't sure how he'd take it.

"What?" he asked. "Just spit it out."

I shook my head for a minute and then just went for it. "I love her, Tony. I know she's your sister and it's weird for you, but... I just love her. So I don't want to keep fighting with you but I can't just let her go." I waited for his reply, keeping my chin high and not flinching.