A First of Many

Story Info
Ana sees her cousin & gets more than she bargained.
833 words
3.7
186.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alright. I have never told this to anyone but I decided to share it with the world now.

My name is Anna. Shortly after my 18th birthday, my parents invited my aunt, uncle and cousins over. One of my cousins, Justin, had been flirting with me for several years. Now although I had not grown up sheltered or anything, I had little experience with anything sexual, the most I had done was let a guy feel me up and suck on my tits. I knew plenty about it though and had talked about sex with my friends but the most I had really done was masturbate.

Well, continuing with the story. Justin and his brother Josh came over that day but it was just Justin and I in my room. We were listening to music and just talking. I think Josh was fishing or something because I lived on a river. I really don't remember.

Then Justin flopped on my bed and said. "I'm really tired Anna, I'm gonna take a nap."

"Oh no your not!" I said. I didn't want to be stuck being bored while he slept, so without thinking I got on top and straddled him. Then he did what I expected the least, he began to run his hands up my outer thighs. Then higher and behind to my ass. I was more than a little surprised, but I didn't stop him.

"If you let me sleep, we can do more," he said looking at my face.

"What if I don't want to do anymore?" I asked. I wasn't sure about this but i had never felt hornier in my life. (I should mention this, I'm an incredibly horny person and the slightest things get me going)

"Then we'll just sit and talk if that's the way you want it."

"Ok, but you're only getting 10 minutes," I laughed.

"Works for me," he said as he crawled under the covers.

I got under the cover too and rolled over so me back was to him. He turned to face me and slid his hand between my legs. This really surprised me.

"You're not gonna fall asleep on me are you?" he asked.

"Well, if you're gonna sleep why can't I?"

He didn't say anything just kept rubbing between my legs. I started to get really wet. It was so much better to have someone rubbing my pussy other than me for once. I looked at the clock.

"Anyways, you only got 6 minutes left." I teased. Then I started a minute by minute countdown. Finally when it was at 2 minutes he told me to stop. Then he leaned over and kissed me. I had never been kissed at that point, so my eyes flew open. The first thought in my mind was that i was kissing my cousin. But this and more had been a fantasy of mine for a few years. I closed my eyes again and started to kiss back. It felt so good to just kiss.

As he kissed me, his hand came up over my shirt and he started playinf with my breast. I couldn't believe it, here I was kissing my cousin and letting him feel me up! I was having so much fun at this point, I moaned into his mouth, he pulled back and asked me if I was alright. I told him I was. I later realized he was as inexperienced as me, and just as nervous. he let his other hand go back between my legs and started rubbing my pussy through my jeans. After about 10 minutes, he stopped and unbuttoned my jeans. I helped pull them down and off.

He continued to kiss me as slid his hand under my panties. Now even then I kept my bush nicely trimmed because I didn't like it all hairy. I think it surprised him to find it short. He started running his finger up my slit and then back down. He found my clit and gently pulled on it and I moaned again. His finger slipped into my pussy and he began to finger fuck me. It felt so good I almost screamed! Luckily, we were still making out otherwise I would have.

Justin whispered in my ear, "I want to taste you Anna." At first I didn't understand, but when he moved his face between my legs, it all came clear to me. He started by licking and sucking on my clit.

"Oh my God Justin! That feels so good! please dont stop!" I moaned. My breathing came faster and faster as I reached and orgasm. I started to tremble and shaxk as the orgasm swept over me. It was the greatest orgasm I had ever had considering until that time the only ones I had were from my self.

He didn't ask me to return the favor because he has to leave, but he came back over a few weeks later and that is a different story.