A First Threesome

Story Info
Friends initiate a new lover into her first group experience.
3.6k words
3.59
51.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*ring*

*ring*

I blink groggily, trying to figure out what's happening. Why I'm awake. Then I realise -- phone. The phone is ringing. I reach over to the nightstand and grope blindly to find it and make the noise stop.

"Hello?"

"She's ready. Come now. Oh, and...bring rope."

Even through the muzziness of sleep, I recognise your voice. And more than that, I hear the raw desire in it. Suddenly, I'm much more awake. Reaching for my glasses, I open my mouth to speak, but you've already hung up.

I slide out of bed. As long as I've been waiting for this day, I want to take the utmost care with my appearance, but the thought of your command drives me to move faster. I shimmy into a red lace thong and matching bra, following them with a white button-up blouse, jeans and socks. Luckily, my hair is supposed to look like I just rolled out of bed, so it'll do. After a quick glance in the mirror, I slip into my leather motorcycle jacket and boots. Finally, I grab my black leather bag from the closet and head out the door.

I'm down the stairs, through the back door and out towards the car before I'm even entirely aware of what I'm doing. I laugh breathlessly to myself as I stop to pull out my keys and realise I was running. You're not the only one who's hungry for this...

Taking a deep breath to try to pull myself together, I climb into the car and start the engine. Immediately the strains of jazz fill the car as my Ella Fitzgerald CD starts to play. I shake my head...no, not right. I slam the eject button and grab the CD. Flipping through the CD case, Ministry calls out to me -- much better. I pull out of the garage.

My driving is fast, a bit reckless - not surprising, given my mindset and how I drive normally. As I pull onto the freeway, I crank the volume even higher. The rumbling of the bass vibrates in my seat, fueling my arousal further, creating an almost primal sense of urgency. I revel in the anticipation and the torture I'm inflicting upon myself. A small moan catches in the back of my throat, trying to break free. I can almost taste how much I need you. Every slight movement causes me to feel the friction of the lace across my hardening nipples, and along my upper thighs. I may be imagining it, but I think I can even catch a hint of the scent of my arousal in the suddenly close air of the car.

I'm starting to feel dangerously at the mercy of my body (not to mention other drivers) by the time I finally pull into your parking lot. When I open my door, the cool night air hits me like a wall, clearing my head a bit. My desire is still there, but luckily I feel a bit more control over it, like banked coals smouldering in a firepit.

Shaking my head, I walk towards the door. I enter the front lobby of your building and go to punch in your buzzer code. My hand stretches out, then pauses in midair. I'm suddenly hesitant. What will happen when you answer? Will we stand awkwardly inside the door, trying to make small talk? Everyone just dancing around the subject, not sure where to begin.... I wince at the thought of it. What can I say that won't feel odd, or forced?

I drop my shaking hand as I realise a potential way out of the situation. Now, if only I'm lucky... I walk around to the back of your building, glad for my dark clothing. I reach what I think is your balcony door, and take a peek. Yes, dark blue drapes, and through a gap I see your favourite painting up on the wall. There doesn't seem to be anyone in the living room, and there's a light on in the bedroom. So far, so good. I reach out, my hand shaking a bit with nervousness. Do I dare try this? I take a deep breath, and reach out for the handle, pulling very slightly. My heart jumps at the faint hiss of the door opening. Quickly, before I can think too hard about what I'm doing, I slide it open further. I carefully peek in and still see no sign of anyone in the living room or kitchen. Trembling slightly from nerves and the effort of being silent, I step through and shut the door behind me.

I hear the low murmur of voices coming from the bedroom. Perfect! Shouldering my bag, I pull off my boots. Okay -- no turning back. I take a couple of deep breaths to brace myself, and carefully inch towards your bedroom door. A rush of adrenaline begins to overtake me, bringing back the full wave of arousal from moments ago. I shudder as I feel heat flushing my face, coiling in my stomach, coursing between my thighs...

After a moment that seems to stretch longer than should be possible, I reach the doorway and peer around the corner.

"Ohhh..." Something between a word and a moan vibrates at the back of my throat, barely making a sound. My breath catches and I forget everything as I absorb the sight in front of me. Liane is sitting on the edge of the bed, head thrown back and her dark hair spilling over her shoulders. The long, slender line of her neck leads my gaze downwards to the curve of her breasts, but my view is partially blocked. You are kneeling before her, candlelight giving your blond hair a soft golden glow. As I watch, you wind one hand through her hair and pull, arching her back further. With your tongue you trace a line down her throat, between her breasts, and down her taut stomach. You brush the top of her sex and she lets out a soft moan, which turns into a whimper of frustration as you back away slightly. Straightening up, you take one of her nipples in your mouth as your nails lightly score her back. She leans forward to look at you, which puts me directly in her line of sight! Our eyes lock, and she lets out a small gasp of surprise. Coming back to myself, I put my finger to my lips and wink, then duck back into the hall.

I start to shake again -- will she be scared? Angry? Or play along? I wait breathlessly, but no one emerges. The small sounds of pleasure I hear from the room eventually encourage me to look back inside.

I grin widely. You're on your back on the bed, angled so that even if you sat up you'd be facing away from me. Liane is straddling your hips, leaning over to remove your shirt. She sits up slightly to toss the shirt aside and meets my gaze again. I see some nervousness there, but also determination and a bit of amusement. I grin encouragingly, and after a brief hesitation she shyly smiles back and bends back down to her task.

At this point I remember the bag on my shoulder. I slowly set it down just inside the door, and kneel next to it. Working silently, I remove a straight length of rope and a second, much shorter one. I coil the short one into a loop only a few inches wide and a few turns thick, then tie the ends together. Smiling in satisfaction, I begin to crawl towards the bed. It's the work of another moment to fasten one end of the longer rope to one of the bed posts. Finally, I'm ready. I catch Liane's eyes and put the short coil over my wrists, then point to yours. Her eyes widen, then she nods minutely. She runs her nails lightly from your hips up your sides, and then up your arms, stretching them over your head. Oh, she catches on quickly! I grin again, and she leans forward, her weight on your arms, to kiss you. I spring forward and throw the loop around your wrists. Taking the other rope, I loop it between your hands twice, effectively making cuffs out of the rope, and then bring it back down to the bed post to tie it off.

"What the..." Confused, you begin to struggle to see what's going on. Liane manages to keep her weight on you long enough for me to finish tying my knot, though, and then I stand and step around the edge of the bed.

"You never said who the rope was *for*", I point out innocently. I keep a straight face for a second, but the look on your face is so priceless. You're trying so hard to glare, but it's a bit lost in the melange of other emotions flitting across your face -- anxiety, petulance, amusement, arousal... As your gaze shifts from me to Liane, it's too much and we both dissolve into laughter. I try to get myself under control, but her giggles are so adorable I can't help getting caught up in them. Eventually the laughter subsides, although we keep grinning at each other like school girls playing a prank.

"Now, please, don't let me interrupt."

The amusement in Liane's eyes fades to apprehension. She's obviously nervous about my presence. When I don't make a move towards you, though, she reaches out and unfastens your pants. Her slender fingers brush the now-obvious bulge beneath and you let out a slight moan. The smile plays on her lips again and she slides your pants off your hips, brushing you this time in a more deliberate manner. I walk to the other end of the bed.

"Here -- let me help you with that." She turns to look at me as I speak, eyes searching mine, still trying to ascertain where I fit in this scene. I follow her lead and draw your pants over your ankles and drop them to the floor, removing your socks as well. I look at your face; you're barely breathing, as if afraid to break the spell. As Liane turns back to you, I give you a slight wink, my hair falling in front of one eye. A slight shudder runs through your body. Liane seems to take that as a sign to continue, as a moment later your underwear follows the way of your pants -- from Liane's hands, to mine, to the floor. She kneels between your legs and leans down to kiss your stomach, and I slowly stand and move around behind your bound wrists. Her kisses move lower, teasingly skirting around to the tops of your thighs. With a suddenness that surprises me, she reaches up and rakes her nails down your chest.

For a moment I stand there, taking in the sight. My gaze travels down your firm chest, scored with red scratches, over your erection, now standing almost upright, down to Liane kneeling before it like a supplicant. As she straightens for a moment to toss her hair back I see a glimpse of her firm breasts, the smooth, pale skin slightly flushed. The flush runs up to her face as I smile in appreciation at the scene.

I break the gaze and kneel behind you. You try to turn your head, to see what I'm up to, but I firmly grab your hair and force your eyes back to the woman in front of you. As Liane leans over again, I keep an eye on her. Her lips brush the head of your cock, just as mine do the same to your fingertip. I continue to sync my movements to hers, running my tongue along your finger, then taking the tip in my mouth. You close your eyes and sigh. At that moment, I take your first two fingers deep in my throat, caressing the underside with my tongue. The sigh turns into a moan, and your hips buck. You try to move your arms but the ropes hold you fast. I can see the hunger and the frustration building in your eyes.

With a final, playful bite, I set your hand back down on the bed and move back into your line of sight. I kneel on the bed next to you, looking to Liane for approval, but she's too focused on you to even seem to notice. As she continues to stroke your cock, I lean in and take one of your hard nipples in my mouth, teasing it with my tongue and sucking gently. I feel you moan, your chest vibrating beneath my lips. I bite you then, the sharp pain a counterpoint to Liane's gentle ministrations. Your breath catches, and you open your eyes. I hold your gaze for a moment, and then turn to Liane.

"May I join you?" I have to struggle to keep my voice gentle. She looks to you, anxiety clouding her beautiful eyes. I look and see desire in your gaze, but also a tenderness and love for her that is almost overwhelming. She seems to see the same, because she returns the smile.

"Yes." The word is barely more than a whisper, and she swallows and shakes her head. "I guess I still can't believe I'm doing this."

"It's alright -- I understand. Just say the word, and I stop."

"I can't promise everything, but...I'm fine for now." She looks up and, noticing I haven't moved, favours me with an impish smile. "You coming over here or not?"

I smile gratefully. "Now, how could I refuse an invitation like that?" I meet your gaze and, holding it, unbutton my blouse slightly so that a hint of red lace peeks out at the opening of the otherwise demure white top. Shifting to kneel by your hip, I lower my face next to Liane's. A shiver runs through me at the feel of her breath on my cheek, and I see a wicked glint in your eye as you feel it. Annoyed at my lack of control and your perception of it, I reach down and bury my nails in your upper thigh.

"Ohhh..."

I grin as the cry escapes your lips, and then look over at Liane. I'm amused and pleased to see that a similar grin is peeking out beneath the fall of her dark hair. You glare at us, but I pretend not to notice as my hand moves up to cup your balls, pulling them slightly away from the warmth of your body. Moving in unison now, we both lower our heads and run our tongues up the length of your shaft. As we reach your glans our tongues touch, and we both tremble at the contact. Quickly she moves her lips back down towards the base of your cock, but doesn't move away.

I swirl my tongue around your head, pausing only to lap a drop of pre-cum from its tip. A shudder racks your body, and you try desperately to move your arms. The rope creaks but holds easily, its rough texture chafing your wrists with every movement. You groan and close your eyes.

I feel the flicker of a tongue on my hand and look down to see that Liane has turned her attention to your scrotum. I remove my hand, giving her freer rein, and use it to brace myself as I bend lower and take the entire length of your cock in my mouth. I feel it hit the back of my throat and swallow hard, fighting to stay under control. You raise your hips to meet me, almost making me choke, but I keep you in my mouth.

"Untie me." Your voice cracks out like a whip. "Now!"

I look into your eyes and see your desire for control. I toy with the thought of leaving you helpless, but I feel this is still too delicate a situation to play with. With a glance at Liane to tell her I'm taking care of it, I scramble off the bed towards the door. There's a rustle of silk, ropes and leather as I reach into my bag. Then you hear the menacing hiss of a knife being pulled from its sheath.

With one quick slash I sever the long rope just above the knot, unwinding it from your hands. You sit up and yank the other loops off your wrists.

"Clever. Bring that bag here." Your voice is still hard, demanding compliance. I re-sheathe the knife and return it to the bag, then lower my eyes and relinquish it all to you. You smile as you quickly inventory its contents, raising an eyebrow once or twice.

"Liane." She's still kneeling in the middle of the bed, and jumps as you address her. "Our guest must feel overdressed and uncomfortable right now. Why don't you help her with that?"

Your voice is softer now, but still steel underneath. Liane approaches me, her long, slender limbs and nervous eyes reminding me of a wild horse. Hands trembling slightly, she begins to undo the buttons of my blouse. I reach down, but you shake your head.

"No helping."

I stand there, fighting to be passive as her timid hands remove my shirt. My nipples are clearly visible through the red lace. Liane looks to you, and you signal her to continue. She moves behind me and unfastens my bra, then slides the straps down my shoulders. The garment falls to the floor, and I stand there, face flushing and blood pounding in my ears as you stare at me.

"Good." You stand up, holding my leather blindfold. I glare at you, and you quickly step close. "Last warning", you growl in my ear, grabbing my hair and pulling my head back. You yank my glasses off and force the blindfold over my head. I feel myself being pushed down to the bed, and then your weight is on my forearms. I sense the parallels to what happened earlier and groan to myself.

"Now, love -- take those two lengths of rope and tie her wrists. Separately."

My arms are stretched over my head, and I tremble as I feel the rough texture of the rope abrade my skin. Liane's hands are very gentle, but the knots are surprisingly firm. I feel the warmth of your body as you lean over to test them.

"Remove the rest of her clothes, and tie her ankles." Your voice is soft now, but command is still inherent in every word. I'm not surprised when I hear Liane immediately move to obey. She unfastens my jeans, the metallic sound of the zipper releasing sounding loud in my ears. Strong hands grab behind my knees and lift, and I feel every inch of the rough denim as my jeans are pulled down past my hips and then off, my socks with them. I'm now lying there in just my blindfold and red lace thong, moistly clinging to the outer lips of my pussy.

A moment passes, and my skin is crawling with nerves and anticipation. I can still hear quiet breathing, so I know you're both still there, but no other sound betrays your actions. I feel so incredibly vulnerable in that moment, and just the thought makes me hotter and wetter. I wonder if you're noticing, or what you're doing -- I want to ask, but I can't form the words.

"Now her ankles." Your voice is slap and a caress, breaking the silence. I'm being tied with my legs wide apart, opening my thighs to the slightly cool air. I know I should be nervous, but I just can't think about that anymore -- can't think about anything but the sounds of rope creaking, the sound of your voice and your breath, the air moving across my sensitive skin. Just as I begin to relax slightly, I hear a sound that makes me instantly tense up again...the knife coming back out.

"Now," you say, the point of the blade feeling like liquid fire against my skin as it gently traces a line down my right arm and down my side. With a quick motion you slice the red string across my right hip. "Let's show her that we don't allow people to sneak into our home." I have to fight the urge to squirm as you run the knife down my left side, slightly harder. Then the left side is cut, and you reach down and remove the final barrier between me and your eyes.

I can hear you putting the knife away, and let out a small gasp of relief. It's cut off as, with a reptilian quickness, your hand is wrapped around my throat. You hold my throat firmly for a moment, then slowly increase the pressure. Breathing becomes harder and harder, until my chest is heaving just trying to get a bit of air. Your other hand pulls the blindfold up slightly, and you smile tenderly as your nails begin to bite into my flesh. You hold just until my vision starts to darken, then relax, strong fingers still caressing me as I desperately inhale.

"Ready?" Not trusting my voice, I nod. Your fingers tighten around my throat. "I asked if you're ready." Low and menacing, your voice sends a shiver through me.

"Yes" I manage to gasp. You release me and I hear you turn away.

"Liane? Are you ready?" Your voice is much softer now, asking rather than telling.

"I'm ready." In a voice that only slightly trembles.

"Good." I feel the bed move as you stand and step back. "Here's what I want you to do."