A First Time for Everything Ch. 02

Story Info
Kate is touched for the first time.
1.4k words
4.15
61.4k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi there! Thanks for reading. This chapter is a follow-up to the first chapter in the story, so please read that first. All characters are 18 years or older. Comments are welcome!

*****

He reached out to me, his strong hand snaking under the blanket he'd thrown over me. I gasped as he made contact with the skin of my arm, but he ignored me and kept going. His fingers lightly teased their way down my abdomen to the hem of my shirt, sending tingles up my spine.

I suddenly felt ashamed of my body as his hands went under to make a slow ascent to my breasts. I wasn't fat, but my stomach was a little soft, not flat and toned like other girls my age who worked out. He said he'd been with other girls, and I worried I couldn't compare. I fought off the urge to bat his hand away, reminding myself that in a minute he wouldn't be touching my stomach anymore. The thought sent a jolt of electricity to my pussy.

My breathing was ragged and my heart was pounding as he finally reached my breasts. I'd never been touched there before, though I had been fantasizing about it for years. He roughly grabbed the left one, kneading it in his hands, and I was sure he would be able to feel my heart hammering away. I squirmed under his ministrations, not knowing what to make of the new sensation. I hissed as his thumb finally brushed against my nipple. It felt amazing. When he started pinching and rolling the little nub between his thumb and finger, I arched my back, thrusting my breast into his hand.

"You like that?" he asked, voice rough.

I could only nod my head, too wrapped up in sensation to speak. When he moved his hand to repeat the treatment on my right breast, I moaned softly.

He suddenly paused. "Hmm, I wonder," he muttered.

"What is it?" My voice was breathless. Why had he stopped? Was something wrong?

He moved closer to me and lifted the blanket to put his head underneath, yanking my shirt up as far as it would go, the movements so quick that I didn't have time to protest before his mouth closed over my left nipple. I yelped in surprise.

The hot wet cavern sucked on my nipple gently, his tongue flicked against the bud, bringing it to a hard peak. "Oh my God," I moaned. As he started pinching the right nipple with his fingers again, my hands flew to his head, buried by the blanket. The cloth was rough against my palms, adding to my sensory overload.

He continued suckling at my breast as he released my other one. I barely noticed he had stopped and had instead started moving his hand down to the hem of my tiny shorts.

Once I felt his fingertips start to graze over the top of my shaved mound, I finally panicked. My hands moved on their own, shoving his mouth off my nipple. "Wait!" I squeaked.

He frowned. "What's wrong?"

"I... I don't think I can do this," I whispered. Shame flowed through me. I felt like such a coward. I had friends who had already lost their virginities and my roommate was a huge slut, so why couldn't I even let him touch me without panicking? It was pathetic.

"Are you nervous?" he asked. His voice was still rough with lust, but it was also kind. His ability to understand how I was feeling was one of the reasons I liked him so much, and I felt grateful for it now.

"Yes," I said softly. "You know I've never done more than kiss someone before. I'm about as virginal as you can get." I giggled nervously, trying to make a joke out of the situation so he wouldn't know how embarrassed I was.

"I know," he said. "I wouldn't force you to do anything, but I thought you liked what I was doing."

"I did," I insisted.

"Do you want to try again? We don't have to go any farther tonight if you don't want to, and you can stop me anytime." He looked seriously into my eyes, and I knew he meant every word.

I took a deep, shaky breath, before responding, "Yes. I want to try again."

"Come here." He leaned forward again and pressed his lips softly against mine. I sighed with relief. His tongue began poking softly at my closed mouth, and my lips fell apart to let him in. Our tongues entwined in a deep kiss, the sweet taste of him filling my mouth once more. It made me feel safe.

He continued kissing me slowly like that as his hand once more moved down to the hem of my shorts. This time I didn't stop him as his fingers pushed beneath, touching me where no one had touched me before.

I whimpered as his fingers started stroking the outside folds. They were more sensitive than I expected them to be, and my nerves heightened every touch. He started kissing me a little faster and rougher, taking my mind off of my fear a little. When his fingers pushed inside and felt how wet I was, he groaned against my mouth, the lustful sound and vibrations giving me goose bumps.

Having his fingers in my pussy was such a strange feeling. They were colder and drier than I expected, but maybe that was just because I was so hot and wet. When they started slowly stroking up and down, they bumped against my clit and I jolted, my eyes flying open. All I could see was his closed eyes in front of mine. I gasped as he touched the sensitive nub again, and I felt him smile against me.

He started rubbing me more insistently, sending sparks of electricity throughout my body. I could feel something starting to build inside me, a deep pressure that I'd experienced while pleasuring myself in the past. I moaned, louder this time, and started kissing him back in earnest.

Two of his fingers moved down to my dripping hole, while his thumb came down on my clit. I cried out as he slipped them in slowly, stretching me to a slightly uncomfortable point.

"Shh," he said. "Just give it a second."

I nodded and bit my lower lip until my body felt better. When I started moving my hips against his hand, trying to build that pressure again, he chuckled and caught my lips between his again.

His thumb started circling my clit again as his fingers started pumping in and out of my tight hole, hitting my G-spot with each thrust. I moaned, long and low, and fisted my hands into his hair, bringing him closer to me. I felt him moan back.

The pressure inside of me was building slowly, tightening like a spring, and it became the only thing I could focus on. I no longer heard our combined moans or gasping breaths, I couldn't taste him as our tongues entwined in the bruising kiss. His fingers and thumb were creating a whirlwind of pleasure inside of me, faster and faster, until I finally felt it.

The orgasm exploded through me, shattering the sweet pressure that had been building up. My tunnel spasmed around his fingers and I broke our kiss, crying out as my head fell back in pleasure.

His fingers continued moving, drawing out every last second of my orgasm, until they finally slowed down and I started coming down from my high. He planted one final kiss on my lips and withdrew his hand from my shorts and the blanket. In the light from the street lamps, I could see they were covered in my juices.

I closed my eyes, resting my head against the headrest as my breathing and heartbeat came back under control.

After a few minutes of quiet, he spoke again. "How was that?" I could hear the smirk in his voice, barely covering up the lust.

"Incredible," I sighed.

"Well, I'm not quite finished with you yet."

I jerked my head up and opened my eyes wide, staring at him in surprise.

"You're not?" I asked stupidly.

"No, I'm not." He was grinning, staring at me as a wolf stares at its prey.

"Then... what next?" I asked, a mixture of apprehension and excitement rising inside of me.

"Let's go up to your room."