A First Time to Remember Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,771 Followers

Instantly, he began to thrust harder and faster into her flowing pussy. He had never known he was capable of such sheer animal lust and passion. "Ok slut ... this is what you wanted ... feel my cock inside you ... I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before ... I'm gonna make you scream ... and then I'm gonna make you beg for more ... How about it ... do you like my cock in you ... are you ready to feel my cock explode in you and fill you with my cum ... maybe I'll even get you pregnant this very first time ... would you like that ... would you like me to get you pregnant ... is that what you really want ... to be a mommy-slut ... to have my baby growing inside of you ... cuz I'm gonna cum in your pussy right NOOWW ... AAAAggghhhhhh," he growled.

Feeling him slamming his cock into her was more than she had ever hoped for. She had often fantasized about being taken like this, about being used like a common slut but none of her previous lovers had ever succeeded like he was. He was crashing against her womb with each thrust triggering exotic pleasure/pain like she'd only dreamed of. She soon found herself matching each of his thrusts into her and felt her own orgasm building from the very pit of her being. "That's right ... fuck me ... give me your cum ... fill me with it ... I want to feel it dripping out of my pussy when you're done ... I want to feel it flowing into me and searching for my egg ... I want you to make me pregnant ... I want to have your baby ... I want to feel it growing in me ... OHGOD, FUCK ME ... DON'T STOP ... FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR CUM ... OHHH, OOOHHHHHHH, I'M CUMMING TOOOO ... AAAAaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

His cum rocketed from his balls and up his cock exploding into her just as her own climax peaked. He pressed her harder against the wall and laid his head between her massive breasts and held her there as he emptied strand after strand of his baby-making cum into her. Time seemed to stand still for both of them as they felt their hot juices combine and flow. Neither said a word. Everything that needed to be said had been said already.

Slowly, his strength returned until he was able to carry her, still impaled on his cock, to the couch and sat down on it. Startled, she gave a small gasp as she felt his cock slam against the back of her pussy once again but then lay her head down on his shoulder while he wrapped his arms around her.

Even like this, she could feel how much she was being stretched and in only moments, began to feel the need for more of her new lover. Gently sitting up, she began to kiss him on the face and lips as she finished removing his suit coat and shirt to reveal his chest to her delicate hands. Seductively she whispered, "Steven, I'm not sure why I'm acting this way. I mean, I knew what was going to happen tonight when I asked you to come home and I also knew that I wasn't going back to your father's house when we were done. I don't really know if that's going to make any difference in what I have to say now but I know that I want more of you. I've never been this turned on in my whole life nor felt more loved and satisfied. I can feel every inch of you inside me and I love it and I love the feel of your cum filling me. I can't explain why but I want to fuck you over and over again. I want to be your lover, your partner and maybe someday your ...," but she never finished.

Without saying a word, he pulled her dress over her head fully revealing her breasts; full, warm, soft, begging for his touch. He leaned forward and gently licked across a nipple before lightly blowing against it.

The sensations of his hot tongue followed by the coolness of his breath sent shivers through her that rushed downwards to her aroused center. "Mmmmm, that feels good ... Do it again ... Play with my tits ... Suck on my nipples ...," she whispered in his ear as her hands wrapped around his head and pulled him closer while she continued to clench and unclench her pussy muscles around his hardening cock.

He couldn't remember ever feeling like this before. His cock felt like a red hot rod buried inside a velvet sleeve and refused to go down. He couldn't remember the last time he'd stayed hard after fucking any of his previous lovers, but here he was buried inside of his own step-mother as his cock hardened without them even moving. Curiously, it was at this moment that her words took root and he realized that he wanted her now and forever, not just as a 'fuck-buddy' but as his lover, partner and someday, hopefully, as his ... what? What was it she was offering to be? "I ... I know this may sound strange right now but ... mmmm ... I ... ya ... I want you to ... I mean ...," he stuttered.

"Shhhh, I think I know exactly what you're trying to say and I feel the same way. Somewhere along the way you and I crossed a line ... an emotional line that has brought us here. It may sound somewhat absurd but as good as the sex just was, the emotions I felt because it was with you made it far better. Your father once said that I had all the things a man looked for in a wife or a lover; long hair, big tits, a tight pussy and an insatiable sex drive. Well, I can't be your wife ... at least not yet ..., since I'm still married to your father, but I do want to be your lover, yours and only yours. And then after the divorce we can go on from there if you want me."

"Lover? Does that mean you're ...?"

"Yes, darling. I'm in love with you. I have been for years but was afraid to say anything because I wasn't sure how you felt or how it might hurt your father."

Gently placing his hands on each side of her face, he said, "I've lusted for you since the first day I saw you. Yet, somewhere deep inside I've sensed that feeling grew and changed as we got to know and share with each other over the years. It's hard to find the words to explain how I feel without simply saying I love you, too," he said before gently kissing her.

She felt their love grow from that kiss and spread throughout her body as the last of her doubts left her and a desire stronger than she'd ever felt before surged throughout her. Pulling away slightly, she whispered lovingly, "In that case why don't you call me Cass or Cassie? Cassandra always sounds so formal ..."

Steven replied with a nod and a smile.

"... and what do you think of being a mother-fucker because I want you to fuck me and get me pregnant with our baby. I want to be a mother. I want to be the mother of all of your children."

His faced beamed as he pulled her back to him and kissed her, lovingly. "I'll gladly be a mother-fucker as long as you're will to be a cheating, little slut."

"Deal," she whispered as her body quivered from the feel of his cock growing and twitching inside her. Quickly taking the initiative, she pulled his head to an exposed nipple as she began to slide up and down his cock. "Come on, baby. Lick my nipple. Mmmmmm, make it nice and hard. Ohhhhh, that feels so good. Now, suck on it, honey. Bite it, that's it, just a little harder. Ohhhhh, it feels like electricity running from my nipple right to my pussy. Feel how wet I'm getting again? Oh, shit. I think ... I don't believe this ... but you're going to make me cum again already. Come on, lover ... move your cock in and out of me. Fuck my pussy while you bite my nipples and squeeze my tits. That's it ... pump your cock in and out of me. I can feel it ... now, baby ... harder ... deeper ... that's it ... harder ... more ... now ... fuck me deeEEEPPPEEERRRR ... I'M CUMMING BABY. I'M CUMMING ALL OVER YOUR BEAUTIFUL HARD COCK ... AAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH."

He felt her entire body shivering as her orgasm overtook her, the lava hot flow of her cum coating his cock before sliding down his balls and pooling on the couch. Slowing his own thrusts, he continued to suckle on her nipples and kiss her breasts until, with one final shudder, she settled completely onto his lap.

Moments later, she slowly lifted herself from his cock. Though not as hard as it had been, it still stood erect when it left her moist nest with a wet, slurping sound. Looking at it standing there before her, she asked seductively, "Does that thing ever get soft?"

"Actually this is the hardest it has ever been and I can't remember the last time it has stayed this hard for this long" he replied. "But then again I can't think of a time that I've had such a beautiful, seductive, thrilling partner."

"Well in that case, let's not let it go to waste. Why don't we get into bed and see what we can do with it?"

Standing, he suddenly felt light-headed and almost tripped as he kicked his pants and boxers from around his ankles floor before walking towards the bed. "Maybe I'm not such a macho-man after all," he muttered.

Waiting for him to take a seat on the edge of the bed, Cassie walked seductively towards him, making sure to accent each step with a sway of her hips. He was amazed at the sight before him and his cock seemed to harden until it was like a piece of pliable steel.

Her dress was missing, her high-heels were somewhere in the room, and her hair was now hanging over her shoulders and below her shoulder blades, yet he couldn't imagine anything sexier then she was at that moment. That was until she reached the side of the bed and turned around to expose her well-fucked pussy to him. He was mesmerized by the sight of their combined cum as it slowly oozed from her pussy and almost didn't hear her as she looked over her shoulder asking, "Do you like what you see?" before spinning around to face him.

There was no doubt this woman had just been fucked and that she had enjoyed every moment of it. Her eyes were gleaming as if with a life of their own, she had small bruised marks scattered across her tits and neck, and he could now see that their cum was not only coating her pussy lips but slowly running down her inner thighs.

Getting up from the edge of the bed, he wrapped her in his arms. For the first time, they felt each other entirely and the contact was like an electrical charge running through both of them. Her nipples hardened until they felt like pebbles pressing against his chest as his cock nestled between her legs reigniting their passion.

Quickly pulling away, she climbed up on the bed on her hands and knees with her pussy pointing directly at him. "Come on, lover. I need to feel you inside me, again. Like I said earlier, your father would never fuck me "doggie style" later in our marriage. He said it was for perverts and sluts, and right now I feel like the biggest slut in the world. I can feel our juices running down my legs and it feels sooooo good. I want to feel you slide into my nice wet pussy and then reach around and grab my tits. I'm your slut, your whore, your bitch or anything else you want me to be. The only thing I want is to have you cum in me again. I want our baby and I want us to do everything to make sure it happens tonight."

Standing at the side of the bed, he stared down at this beautiful, mysterious woman as she offered herself to him again. She was his step-mother, the wife of his father and yet she was also his. She said she loved him and wanted to be with him and him alone from now on. She said she wanted his cock buried in her, no one else's, filling her with his cum so she could have his baby. She was offering him everything he'd ever dreamed of or had hoped for.

"I've wanted a baby for years, so I want you to push that beautiful hard cock of yours as deep into me as you can and fill me with more of your cum. Jam it into me and keep it right against my cervix when you cum. I want to feel you pumping it into my womb and filling me until it drips out of me again"

Her words were more than he could handle. It was like a dream come true as he grabbed her by the hips and pulled her backwards towards him. As soon as he was in the right position, he watched as she reached under herself and drew his cock to her. Sliding his cock up and down her moist lips, he was soon well lubricated and pushed into her.

"Here you go, baby. You wanted me to fuck you again and get you pregnant. Well that's exactly what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna fuck you until I empty my cum deep inside your pussy again and fill you up like the mommy-slut you want to be," he grunted as he pushed all the way into her in one single thrust.

"That's it, darling. Fill my pussy with your cock and fuck me. Fill me with another load of your warm, creamy cum. Make me pregnant. Fuck me like the slut I am right now ... like the slut I'll always be if you want to. Ohhhh FUCK, that feels good. I can already feel you getting bigger and stretching me. That's it honey ... fuck me ... fuck me harder ... push your cock into me and fill me ... yessssssss ... that's it lover ... fuck my pussy ... oooooohhhmigod ... you're so fucking deep in me ... I love the feel of your cock buried deeper in me than any man has ever been ... It's almost like I'm a virgin somehow giving you something no one else has ever had or will ever get again ... but I love it ... I love you ... I love being your slut and having you fuck me like this. Push harder ... get that cock in me ... harder ... yesssssssss ... ohhhh, I can feel your cock hitting the bottom of my pussy and I love it ... please don't stop ... ahhhhhhhh ... yessss ... fuck me ... breed me ... fill me with your cum."

None of Steven's previous lovers had ever talked 'dirty' like this when they had sex and the sound of her voice turned him on to new heights. Reaching under her, he easily found her swaying tits, cupping them in his hands and gently pulling on her aroused nipples. Her reaction was immediate as she pushed back harder as he thrust into her. "That's right slut, from now on you're mine and only mine. I'm gonna fuck you whenever I feel like it ... anytime and anyplace ... I'm gonna fuck your pussy until its sore and my cum is draining from you like a faucet. You wanted to be a slut ... well that's what you are ... my slut ...my walking, talking pussy ... I'm gonna fuck you just like you want and after you have our kid I'm gonna fuck you again and again," he grunted, thrusting into her one last time as his hot cum shot from his balls and into the depths of her pussy triggering yet another orgasm.

"OHHHHHHHH ... YESSSSSSS ... FUCK ... FUCK ... FUCK ... I CAN FEEL YOUR CUM IN ME BABY ... OH GAWD ... IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN ... I'M CUMMMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGG ..."

He wrapped his arms around her and held on as she bucked and thrust back at him while her orgasm surged through her. He had never had a lover that had orgasmed this often or this intensely and smiled to think that in some way he was at least partially responsible. A friend had once told him that men fell into one of two categories when it comes to being with a woman; they could be 'fuckers' or they could be 'lovers'. The difference was that the 'fucker' was only interested in fulfilling his own needs while the 'lover' was more interested in fulfilling the needs of his partner. The advantage, of course, was that the more the 'lover' fulfilled his partners needs, the greater his partner's desire to please him as well. It also meant that there were times when his partner wanted him to play the role of a 'fucker' and have pure, animalistic sex. Today, without a doubt, he had proven to himself that he was a 'lover' and always would be with Cassie.

After what seem like hours, she stopped her thrashing and slowly slid forward onto her stomach drawing him along with her. The muscles of her pussy seemed to clench onto him like a vise and hold him deep inside of her until he was resting on top of her. They easily rolled onto their sides and cuddled in a spoon with his cock still embedded in her like a cork in a bottle.

Finally, he broke the silence as he whispered into her ear. "I wish this never had to end. I've never felt like this ... so satisfied ... and at the same time so complete."

Nestling back against him, she turned her head to reply, "So who says it has to?"

He lifted his head and looked into her eyes, "Do you mean that? What about my father?"

"I told you earlier I never intended to go back to his house after tonight so the options are very easy, either we start a life together or we go our separate ways."

Wrapping his arms tighter around her, he replied, "I have no intention of EVER letting you go."

As his sperm swam deeper into her womb searching for her egg, they kissed and slowly drifted off into a lover's slumber.

Later that evening they called Steven's father. They explained how they had come to love each other and wanted to be together. Surprisingly, his father explain that he wasn't mad and wished them the very best in their life together. He admitted he had made a mistake by marrying Cassandra. He had run away from the one woman he had truly loved because he couldn't stand watching her waste away and had married Cassandra because he was lonely. He also admitted that by running away, he had treated Steven poorly and that Cassandra could bring the love to his life that he had missed as a young man.

When the phone call was over, he asked, "So what would you like to do to start our new life together?"

Seductively, she lay back on the bed and smiled as she spread her legs and arms inviting him to join her. "I told you before I wanted to get pregnant before we were done so why don't we do like your father suggested and bring a new life into our new life together? What better way to remember our first time together?"

He smiled as he felt his cock begin to harden again.

********************

For those of you who are long-time followers, you will recognize this story. It has been released in two previous forms. Fortunately, in this the final, release "larryinseattle" graciously edited and proof-read the story. I hope you enjoy it and please remember to vote.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,771 Followers
12