A First With Gloria

Story Info
Gloria brings him into the real world.
3.8k words
4.15
35.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, this is my first attempt at this so please let me know what you think.

This is a fictitious situation but I would expect its happening everywhere as you read this.

My name is Ray, I was 18 and brought up in a small country village, my parents Emma and Charles were quite conventional for the time and didn't really talk to us kids about the facts of life. Just to make matters worse in those days we didn't have the internet and such like, so it was just making it up as you went along. Which can be fun, but there wasn't really any girls that weren't like your sister in the village (but that's another story entirely).

I have 2 older brothers and 1 younger sister, all at same sex boarding schools. We're not that close and being miles apart didn't help on the information side of things.

You can see where I'm going with this, 18 year virgin having to go out into the big bad world with a severe lack of knowledge to prepare for the "real" world. To be truthful being naive you don't actually know that you know nothing; it just becomes apparent as you go.

I moved to the south coast and started to settle into the student life and picked up 1 or 2 good friends.

I shared a flat with one for a while, Dave is his name and he's great. Big in size and big in nature and so more worldly.

So this is really where the story begins, my being brought into the real world.

So Dave and I worked in a pub in the centre of town, lively at the weekends and really good fun. The upside to having to work so bloomin' hard is the eye candy on the other side of the bar.

I met my wife there too, but before her it was like putting a kid in a candy store. Every week the girls would be flirting and chatting up the bar staff and I'd just laugh and carry on working, this changed one weekend with Dave.

He had asked me if a couple of friends who were touring could stay at our flat for a few days, he didn't tell me anything else than that, crafty little bugger. So we were working at the pub when he was chatting to a couple of girls at the end of the bar. One was tall, medium build with long blonde hair. She had a beautiful smile that seemed to make the room light up, but what grabbed your attention a moment later was her breasts, she had quite large but OH SO PERKY breasts. It may have been just the breasts by themselves or the flat stomach underneath that seemed to enhance what she had been blessed with. The other girl was shorter about 5' 4", dark and looked a bit on the dumpy side. Not as attractive as her friend but hey we're not all at the front of the looks queue. She was again a medium build but where she was shorter it made her look stockier, which she really wasn't. Her breasts looked lovely but were hidden by the "baggy top" look that ladies sometimes wear. Personally people should be proud of any lumps, bumps and/or perfect breasts, people love you for who you are.

Dave called me over in a few minutes when I was free, he introduced me to Helen (the blonde girl) and Gloria. We chatted to them for a few minutes while we had the chance, they were both really 'natural have a laugh' type of people, no airs and graces just good to be around.

We gave them a door key and the address and they took a taxi to the flat to dump their bags and come back down for a drink later. An hour or so later they both walked in and got a drink, but after half an hour they said they'd go get something to eat and get an early night. Jet lag had caught up with them, it was only 10 or so, so we had a couple of hours to go before we finished work.

I hadn't given the sleeping arrangements any thought until then, Dave said "the girls would sort that out between them, but Helen and I have history so I hope she makes herself at home, if you know what I mean".

This worried me slightly as it's only a 2 bedroom flat, I know, I should be jumping up and down with excitement, but getting into that situation was new for me. But the rest of the night was really hectic so it didn't really worry after that. We had a few drinks after the pub closed with the team there and then said goodnight.

On the walk home, with inevitable 'doner' on the way we chatted about the girls, Helen it seems was 22 and Gloria 23, both close friends of his brother, but were 'family friends' really. But Helen had given Dave his first experience and he had a soft spot for that reason. He was hoping some repeat performance may be on the cards.

We got home and the girls had got some beers in to say thanks for the 'put up'. They must have gone to bed as no one was up. We sat down and chatted away until 2 or 3 in the morning, by which time we were knackered and, what with the beers at work and a few when we got home, a little tipsy.

Dave and I wandered off to bed, looking to see which room they were camped in, but when we looked in his room, only 1 shape in the bed. Dave smiled and said "goodnight". I walked to my bedroom and opened the door, sure enough there was a shape in the bed too, I was knackered, tipsy and really didn't fancy sleeping on the floor, it's MY room after all. So I left my boxers on and quietly got into bed so not to disturb her (whoever it was). I fell to sleep and remembering waking up 'spooned' up to her. She felt lovely, her bum was warm , soft and felt oh so nice, my cock was rock hard and fitted in the crack of her arse, although through her PJ's. I panicked a little and went to turn around so she didn't get upset at my forwardness. As I did she stirred a little and rested her hand on my thigh to keep me still running it up and down lightly, I don't think she even woke up, just one of those really comfortable feelings. So I relaxed a little and put my arm round her, feeling a little braver and cuddled up, before I knew it I was asleep again.

It must have been late when I woke as the light was streaming through the window, I just remember waking up facing a black head of hair, I thought "Shit, Gloria" and then it came back to me. Her in my bed, spooning, not wanting me to move away in her sleep. I cuddled up to her from behind and I could feel how warm and soft her bum was, this complicates things as chaps know. I was 'rock hard' before I could even think about anything else, youthfulness for you. She smelled so nice even in the morning, a lemony fresh smell from her perfume.

Now I'm your average looking guy, never going to make a stripper, but not quite blend into the crowd boring either. I'm about 5'11" and 14 stone with longish dark hair, I love rock music and wouldn't have expected someone like Gloria to look at me. I like to think of myself as being a 'nice' guy, not one to take advantage of girls. I know girls so often go for the "bad boy". But I look after myself, I love to bike, always been slim and if I say so myself was at the front of the "cock queue" when God gave them out, 9-10 inches when hard and still as God made.

So before I could say "George Bush", my cock had a mind of it's own and slipped into Gloria bum crack again. She just snuggled back, perhaps she forgot where she was. I again slipped my arm around her and got real close. It felt wonderful to be cuddling a real warm woman.

She just sighed and stayed asleep. Feeling a little braver now, I ran my hand underneath her PJ top and for the first time felt a woman's warm naked body. I gently ran my hand over her stomach, her skin felt like velvet, very warm from being in bed. She seemed to have beautiful womanly body, voluptuous and curvy. As I gently caressed her stomach I ran my hand over her delicate little belly button, she wiggled her bum as I did. Perhaps a weakness for me to exploit? She moved her hand slowly and rested it on mine. I stayed still for a moment and enjoyed the moment.

She sighed gently and cuddled in. I stayed like that for a while and loved it, but with all things in life you're just never satisfied. So I thought "what might her breasts feel like"? Slowly and gently I caressed her stomach and moved my hand closer each time to her breasts until I felt the underside.

I caressed the underside of her breast feeling the "firm soft" texture of my first real breast. It amazed me how something so soft and warm to touch could feel springy and firm. I gently ran my hand around her right breast feeling the erect nipple standing out against the palm of my hand. Was this me or just a dream doing that? I caught her nipple gently between my finger and thumb and gave it a gentle squeeze, a subdued moan escaped her lips. Carefully I slipped my right arm under the pillow and wrapped her up in both arms and held both breasts at the same time, then she stirred and I thought I'm in trouble now, but she just snuggled her bum further into me and put her hand over the top of her PJ to hold mine to her breast and squeeze gently.

I have to say the gentle wiggling of that soft warm bum was driving me mad, and just stirring my cock to strain my boxers. Feeling it like that was heaven, I could only imagine what it would be like to hold it.

"Morning" I said, snuggled into her and kissed the back of her neck. She seemed to purr and squeeze my hand tighter, but didn't say a word. Now this put a moment of doubt in my mind as to whether she was awake or not. I ran my hand over her breast, circling her nipple with a finger marvelling at the reaction as it seemed to come to life even more, I gently pinched it between my finger and thumb, and that seemed to elicit a gentle moan from deep inside Gloria. But still she said nothing.

With my right hand I started to unbutton her top, working slowly down from the top one at a time reaching the bottom and the 2 halves fell apart so my right hand could caress her other breast flesh to flesh. I was in 7th heaven but half expecting her to shoot me down in flames in a minute; never had I been this far or even attempted it. I circled both her nipples at the same time as she seemed to enjoy it before and she moaned again and gently squirmed her bum tighter into my cock, which was just about fit to burst by this point. Then she put her hand over mine and entwined our fingers and squeezed it and her nipple hard at the same time, groaning out loud. I took this to mean she was awake now and ran my left hand over her stomach and breasts over and over gently caressing everywhere while pinching her left nipple.

My cock by this time had managed to escape the confines of my boxers of it's own accord, thank god for button fly. I continued to explore her body a little bit at a time, running my hand over her thighs and bum, she seemed to love having her bum squeezed and caressed. I caught the waistband on one of the passes and started to pull them down her legs, she reached down and pushed them down and raised her knees up to do so, allowing my cock to slip from the crack of her bum to the backs of her thighs. Thankfully she was kind to me as she lowered her legs she opened her thighs a little and my cock nestled between them resting against the warmth of pussy. Not that I realised that to start with.

She still said nothing at all, but I continued to run hands over her body, caressing, kissing and trying to find some of those secret places all people have, but not knowing where to find them. Running my hands over her body was heaven, such soft skin as I ran my hand over her hip and stroked her thigh.

I could feel my cock starting to leak and getting wet, but hey I'm a virgin what do you expect, then it dawned on me I was wet and hot halfway down my cock, this was Gloria doing this. COOL!!

I ran my hand up and down her body closing on the source of the heat and reaching between her thighs finding her mound, she opened her legs to give me better access, I found a shaved mound apart from a triangle above her pussy. For me this was foreign territory, hairy pussies was what I thought all girls had. It was exciting to say the least. She was wet and very hot as I encountered my first pussy in the flesh so to speak, I couldn't believe this. I slowly explored her mound, running my finger into her lips and feeling the heat coming out of her. I took my time and ran my finger between her pussy and her anus and she seemed to jump when I did, not to pull it away though. She obviously wanted something as she moved my hand to her clit which was in its hood, just waiting for a gentle help to pop out into view, she ran her fingers over her clit and then my fingers over it. I ran my fingers round and over it and she seemed to buck towards my fingers. A good thing I guess. I applied a little more pressure to her sensitive little nub and she squirmed even more, she rocked her pussy hard against my fingers. I rested my thumb on her clit and gently pushed 2 fingers into her extremely wet pussy, as I rubbed the inside of her pussy I played the clit with my thumb. Suddenly she bucked harder and harder driving herself against my hand invading her pussy, and went limp flushing red.

At this point she started to turn towards me, "I really needed that, this is something I wouldn't normally do, but it's been a long time", Gloria said.

"No need for any ......." I half replied as I felt her hand reaching out and grasping my cock gently in one of her soft hands, the other one started to pull my boxers down, then she took her hand off my cock to pull my boxers down as she started to slide down the bed, slipping my cock in her mouth as she went.

"This is getting better by the minute" I thought.

Slowly she ran her tongue round my cock's head and planted a kiss on the tip before she took me deep into her mouth and sucked what seemed the life out of me. Moving up and down my cock she was really getting into this. She had obviously done this before, one up on me.

I was getting just too excited, I think she realised it and stopped for a second and said "Give it to me please, we'll take our time in a minute".

She went back to giving me the blow job of a lifetime whilst fondling my balls, this was just too much for me and I came and came in her mouth, not a drop escaping either.

Slowly she slid back up my body kissing and caressing as she came up, "God she felt good". I gently kissed her for the first time even though we'd explored the wonders of each other's bodies already, it just felt right. Second by second it became more passionate until it seemed we would die if we didn't continue. My tongue running round her lips and tongue, exploring everywhere in case she vanished.

I rolled her over onto her back and slowly pulled her top off and looked down at her beautiful body for the first time, perky breasts that anyone would be proud enough to show off, strawberry pink nipples at the end just waiting to be licked and nibbled. Enough of the love handle to turn me on, skinny ladies don't do it for me, her pussy still glinting with her juices and her little triangle of hair to point the way to paradise. Her skin had a lovely gentle tan and was covered in freckles, I never knew anyone could have that many freckles but with enough time it would be fun trying to join the dots with your tongue. Brings a whole new meaning of Dot to Dot.

She looked up at me and smiled, "Make love to me".

Who am I to argue, "It would be rude not to" I said, she smiled back at me.

She opened her thighs and let me slide gently down towards her pussy, my cock came into contact with her inner core, and nestled along the length, gently sliding the length of her lips. Just driving her further into a frenzy I think.

Crotch to crotch, chest to chest, she started to gently move her hips. She wanted my cock and wasn't going to take no for an answer. Each time she moved my cock slid along her slick pussy lips, feeling the warmth coming out of her told me just how much she wanted me. Slowly but surely she slid it closer and closer to her opening, until my cock head just sat at the entrance to her pussy. Then she just took the bull by the horns, wrapped her legs around my waist and plunged my cock into the hot heaven that was her pussy. She just groaned "Oh God" as I slid in and lay still.

Not being sure, I lay and waited for her to catch her breath, a few seconds later her hips started moving under me and I gently drove down and into her to meet her thrusts. Her pussy was hot, wet and fragrant, you could smell the sex coming off the pair of us. Some things in life just feel right and making love to Gloria that morning was one of them.

I reached down and took hold of one of her breasts and rolled the nipple under my palm, she joined my hand and pushed her nipple up towards me. I bent my head and licked the very end so as to hardly touch it. A quiver went down her spine. Sucking it in little by little, encouraged by her hand on my head pushing me down I soon had it all in my mouth and rolled it round with my tongue.

We picked up speed, her meeting my urgency, my cock was rocking in and out of her, she was on fire. The heat coming out of her was incredible.

The next moment she rolled me onto my back and straddled me with her strawberry nipples just in front. I reached up and took on the of nipples into my mouth and rolled the nipple round with my tongue, driving her mad. She at the same time had one of her hands down between her thighs working her clit at the same time, she was coming close to her climax. She rocked back and forth on my cock and her breasts swaying.

I reached for her, grabbing her by the hips and holding on as she rocked, I fondled her bum and rolled my hands over it as she fucked my cock. Reaching underneath her I could feel my cock sliding in and out of her pussy, the lips clinging to my cock as it moved. I spread my fingers around her pussy so I could enjoy the feeling and my finger happened to rest gently by her anus as she sat there. Little by little because of her movement my finger put a little more pressure on her anus, until it slipped in up to the knuckle. She rode me harder, so a little more slipped in, and still she rode me harder. Until I had my finger curled up inside her, feeling my cock sliding up her pussy as well as in and out

She started gasping "Yes, yes yes" quietly as she, second by second, edged over the brink. I knew I was never going to last much longer myself as the sight of her riding me was enough for anyone, never mind a virgin.

I started to thrust my cock into her harder and harder, her bum quivering with the force of it, and she met me thrust for thrust every time, taking everything I could give and coming back for more. At this point I just couldn't take it and felt the cum start to rise, she too must have felt it and started grind her pussy down on me in circles, and finger herself at the same time. That really was the last straw and I shot stream after stream into her already soaking pussy. I carried on fucking her hard and fast as she started to cum on my cock, collapsing onto my shoulder as she came down off her high.

We lay cuddled on the bed recovering, and just smiled at each other. Not too much really needed to be said, our actions had spoken far louder than the words could ever explain. Sometimes it's just right and there is nothing to explain. We dozed off for another hour and had breakfast a little later.

They stayed for a few days visiting and then moved on to the next part of their tour, I'll never forget her and that night, and the next few after that I have to say.