A Fishing Story

Story Info
Cheating husband's alibi pays a visit to wife.
4.5k words
4.48
164.6k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill and Kathy had once been very good friends of mine. Several jobs ago I met Bill at work and one evening I came over for dinner. I soon became their little hobby -- they would invite me over at least once a month, often to try to set me up with a potential girlfriend. There's something about an eligible single person that married people just want to fix. During this time I was like a brother in the family, in fact, I had a key to the house; I used to house-sit while they were out of town, and one time Bill simply said "Keep it." Since that time (if I came over when I was expected) I simply let myself in so they wouldn't have to come to the door.

Over the years our relationship cooled a bit as Bill and Kathy's marriage cooled. Bill began to treat Kathy very disrespectfully, and was on his second serious affair that I knew of. Myself, I didn't see anything about Kathy to disrespect; she was intelligent, cute, good natured, and sexy. In fact, when I looked at the skanky women Bill was hanging out with, it looked like a big trade down to me. Anyway, I just started to feel uncomfortable around the two of them together, partly because of the embarrassing way Bill would put down Kathy in front of me, and partly because I was privy to Bill's affairs and I didn't like the idea of being part of a lie against Kathy, even though I was 90% sure she knew about it. Really, how could she not know -- sometimes he would spend the night at this woman's house? But because I liked Kathy, even if she did know about the affair, I didn't like the idea of her seeing me participating in the deception by pretending not to know about it myself.

I still liked Bill's company though, and sometimes we would do things together: go to a boat show, play pool, go fishing, and that sort of thing. We weren't great friends because we had a different way of looking at things, but like lots of guys we didn't have any other options, so we would hang out together. That brings me to the Saturday I'm going to describe, when I came over very early to go fishing with Bill about an hour before sunrise. We had set up the fishing trip a couple of weeks earlier.

Letting myself in through the front door, the first thing I noticed was that only one light was on in the empty living room. I had expected Bill to be waiting for me there. The second thing I noticed was how quiet it was. I didn't want to wake Kathy up, so in a loud whisper I said, "Hey, Bill! Bill! You there?"

No answer. The kitchen was dark, but they kept a dim light on in the hall at night. I crept quietly down that hall, up to their open bedroom door, and standing discretely around the corner out of the doorway, I whispered loudly, "Hey, Bill! Wake up buddy." Then I listened. After a few seconds, I heard rustling sheets, and Kathy's dopey, slow, confused-sounding voice.

"Jimmy? Is that you? What're you doing here?"

"Yep. It's me. I didn't mean to wake you. I'm here to get Bill."

There was a long silence. I was beginning to wonder whether she'd gone back to sleep when Kathy mumbled "What time is it?" At the same time, I heard the sound of something falling over on the nightstand, rolling, and dropping to the floor, some sounds like fumbling in the dark, and then the click of a lamp being turned on. Then Kathy's voice, sounding groggy. "Come on in."

I came into the room, and took in a few details. Kathy was lying under a down comforter with only her head poking out. Her clothes were in a heap on the floor by the bed. A heap that included a bra and panties, I couldn't help noticing. I saw that she was the only person in the bed, and the layout of the comforter and pillows on Bill's side of the bed made it clear that he had not been in that bed since the last time it was made. I noticed that Kathy is one of those people who wake up looking attractive, that she actually looked cute and waifish with her short blonde hair mussed, her half lidded eyes and a dimply, friendly little half-smile.

Although I never admitted it to anyone, Kathy was really my type – a lot more so than the girls they used to try to set me up with. She was small, thin, and athletic, with a perfectly round little butt and perfect round little tits. She always smiled and spoke musically to me when she talked, although overall she was the quiet type. She was kind, considerate and caring; the kind of woman that just makes you feel like a better person just by being around them. To tell the truth, I usually avoided being alone with Kathy because I was afraid someone might notice how attracted I was to her, and in my view of things she was off limits. But now, here I was. She reached a bare arm from under the comforter, and patted a spot at the edge of the bed about even with her waist, and then returned the arm under the comforter leaving only her head visible on the pillow.

I felt myself reddening as I walked over to the bed where she lay. Sitting down where she indicated, I asked, "So where's Bill? We were supposed to go fishing this morning."

Kathy made a disgusted little snort and smiled wryly. "You really want to know?"

I just blushed.

Kathy watched my discomfort for a moment, and told me, "He's at your place. He spent the night with you. Remember?" Her voice was a mixture of sarcasm and disgust. Not only had the bastard forgotten about the fishing trip, but he had used me for an alibi with his wife without bothering to tell me about it!

I looked at her, feeling pity for a moment, but it soon faded. I realized from her tone and bearing that this was no surprise to her. Her expression showed me – what a relief! - that she had known about Bill's cheating for a long time, and had come to accept it. Or maybe accept isn't the right word. She had gotten to the place that Bill's affairs no longer had the ability to hurt her; where I had feared there was a wound, she had shown me a scar.

I said the only thing you really can say. "I'm sorry."

When the cat's out of the bag, people have a tendency to relax. We now had opened a secret between us and our relationship dropped naturally and comfortably into a new level of intimacy. To make myself comfortable, I turned to face Kathy. I reached over her waist with my left hand to support myself, tossed a knee up along the edge of the bed, and leaned over her comfortably to talk. This had two symbolic effects. One, I had her caged so that she couldn't leave without asking me to move. Second, I had her obviously naked body within inches. In one sense it was as proper as an overcoat, but in another it was scandalous in the same way that a bra is sexier than a bikini top.

One of Kathy's eyebrows ridged, which informed me that she saw the erotic possibilities of the situation while leaving me in doubt about her opinion of it. That's how I read it, anyway. I smiled at her and holding her eyes, I flatly stated the obvious; "Bill is a jerk."

Kathy batted her eyes like a ditz, and said "Really?" Then she smiled to take away the sting of this gentle jab.

I smiled back, but spoke seriously. "Yes he is. And you don't deserve to be treated this way. You've been very good to him. And loyal. And you're so, well..." I looked down. "You're so cute." Kathy had been enjoying my discomfort, and at the word "cute", her eyebrows bounced and her eyes twinkled.

"You think I'm cute?" She was teasing me.

I coughed and looked down again. "Well, yeah. I always have."

She adjusted her position. I heard her arms moving under the sheets. Saw the lumps move from her sides. I imagined one hand in the vicinity of her belly and the other in the vicinity of her breasts. She scooted her rump so that her hip was in direct contact with mine. I could feel what must have been her forearm against the top of my ass. I began to become aware of her physical warmth next to me in the dim bedroom.

"What's cute about me?" Her eyes were inquiring, and some of her mirth changed to something else. Something a bit more serious. I felt the forearm stir, and could see movement under the comforter in the vicinity of her breasts; something like a large circular movement. I sensed her parting her legs, and I was acutely aware that the hand that was attached to that forearm I felt must be very close to the place where the dimly recognized legs must come together.

"Tell me how I'm cute, Jimmy. What do you like?"

"Well, I like your energy and your attitude. I like your nose. I like your eyes. They're so big and blue and expressive." I swallowed. Kathy just looked back until the silence became uncomfortable. I continued. "I think you dress very tastefully. I like your complexion. I like your hair. I like your, uh..."

"Yes?"

I struggled for words. "I like your figure. I mean your body. I mean, I like how athletic you are, I guess."

"Mmmm," she hummed. "That's nice to know. I like you too, Jimmy. I don't think you give yourself enough credit. You're too shy. A guy as smart and handsome as you, you could have any girl you wanted. With that smile and a body like yours, you could have any girl at all, just by asking." She allowed this thought to trail off into a silence, watching for my reaction. I was aware of a slow tempo in the bed, not something you could hear or touch, exactly, but something like a heartbeat. A slow living, pulsing rhythm. I wondered if she was moving a joint restlessly. I wondered if she was lightly touching herself. Sensing in the dark, I finally isolated the rhythm. The forearm I could feel telegraphed a slow, subtle, rhythmic movement.

"Do you like anything else?" Her lips parted, her expression entirely serious now. She pressed ever so slightly closer to me (or was I leaning into her?) The rhythmic forearm movement continued, more obvious now that her weight had shifted. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back. She was masturbating, right there in front of me. Well, I was determined to make this a good one for her, if I could.

I made a series of comments, with long pauses between, establishing a sort of rhythm of my own. "Well, I like the clothes you wear," I swallowed, "and imagining what's underneath. I imagine your breasts. I like to look at them when you're not watching. I like their size and how firm they seem to be. I like your nipples, and I really like it when it's cold and they stand out. When they're like that, I'd like to suck on them. That time we went fishing and your tee shirt got wet, I thought I would go crazy. I wanted to bury my face in there. I wanted to rip it off of you. I'd like to suck you to orgasm, Kathy. I could sit and look at your tits all day. If I were Bill, I'd make you go around topless all day long. And I'd never get anything done, because I'd spend all day watching you."

The motion under the covers changed modes. I imagined one hand near the breasts making a sort of squeezing movement. The intensity of the forearm movement decreased. I imagined Kathy using her wrist now. I could hear the swooshing of the covers like a heartbeat as I imagined Kathy's wrist brushing the fingers up and down over her labia and clitoris. There was a very faint squishing sound accompanying this, or perhaps I imagined it.

Kathy looked at me again, very serious now, with an imploring look, almost a look of desperation. "Do you like my ass?"

"Oh yes. I like when you wear your summer dresses. I like your bikini bottoms. I wonder how smooth and firm it must be. I wish you would show it to me some time. I'd gently rub it with my hand and cover it with gentle kisses. It's so round and perfect that sometimes it's all I can do to keep from biting it."

"I'd like to bite yours too, Jimmy. And if I did that, while I had my mouth down there, I might just turn you around." Kathy took several breaths to say this, because she was starting to become out of breath. "I'd turn you around so I could see your hard cock. I'd put my mouth over it and run my hand over your balls and ass. Tell me what else you find cute about me."

"Remember that time we went to the campground and I accidentally went in the women's showers while you were stepping out of the shower? I like what I caught a glimpse of then." The actions under the covers picked up speed a notch.

"What?"

"You know."

"Say it Jim."

"Your vagina."

"Say it Jim."

"You know."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. SAY it Jimmie!"

"Your pussy."

"You'd like to see my pussy..." Kathy was panting now, like a dog on a hot day. The bed was squeaking now.

"Yes. I'd like to see your pussy."

"Would you touch it? Would you like to touch it?" The motion of the fingers must have been a blur by now. Kathy clenched her teeth.

"Yes."

In one swift movement, Kathy grabbed my free hand and hauled it under the covers. It felt like putting my hand into a plate of warm gravy, it was so warm and wet and gooey. A plate of gravy with hair. I quickly put a finger in, with a thumb on the clitoris, and brought my movement quickly to a rapid pace. Kathy responded with a deep, breathy groan. Meanwhile, Kathy's motion had exposed her breasts. I bent over to kiss the breasts, and began working my way around them with my mouth, saying. "Yes. This is a nice pussy. It's a nice cunt. It's hot and hungry. I bet it likes cock. It likes lots of dick. It can't get enough dick." Kathy was grunting now, at the same pace she had been panting. "I'm going to look at this pussy!" And with that, I threw the covers off. I saw Kathy's whole naked, beautiful body for the first time. Angry red blotches were visible over the breasts and on one shoulder so that for an instant, I thought she had some sort of terrible birthmark. Then I realized that this pre-orgasmic blush was her mark of passion; that she was blotched because of what I was doing.

Seeing her laid out like that was too much for finger banging. I dove on her like a dog coming upon that plate of gravy, and began licking the length of her pussy with my tongue. At the same time Kathy screamed in lust. She lifted her knees and crossed her ankles behind my head. I reached around and while lapping from anus to clitoris, I squeezed her breasts with my hands, and tugged and twisted her nipples. Kathy cried rhythmically, louder and louder until suddenly, she froze, holding her breath. Her every muscle stiffened as if she had turned to statue. She held this for quite a few seconds, then screamed, gulped in a big lungful of air, and again froze, holding her breath for a few seconds. Again she screamed and gulped and stiffened. During this, I allowed my tongue to move gently and slowly over all of her external sex. After the third scream, she again began breathing in great ragged breaths. She pulled my head forcefully away from her sensitive areas and simply lay there spread-eagled staring at the ceiling for a very long time. She made no move to cover up, but just lay there smiling.

I would have thought that she had gone back to sleep, except that her eyes were open, alert, and focused on me in a way I can only describe as loving. This time gave me the opportunity to appreciate the view of her lying naked on her back. In an earlier time Kathy would have been called muscular. Some of her attributes might even be thought freakish and unsightly in women of a certain era. Her biceps and deltoids were noticeable and somewhat defined. On her flat stomach, a shallow valley was visible down the middle indicating that it was firm and muscular. She was thin, but not anorexic. Her breasts were firm but natural, spread noticeably to the side, but not sloughing down into her armpits. They were a bit more than a handful apiece. Her mons was more of a hill than a mount -- a round, grassy hill. She shaved tastefully, and it appeared that she either clipped her blonde hairs or they had a fairly short self-limiting length, like eyebrows. Her labiae were not visible; there was just a slit. The man in the boat was hiding.

I was acutely aware that I had not had relief. This was probably at the top of sexy things that had ever happened to me, and I was hard and ready. I glanced at Kathy's face and saw that she had turned to look at me. "Wow!" she said. "That could last me a long time." Then she started to smile mischievously. "Hey. Somebody said something about biting your butt!" And she lunged at me.

I don't know about you, but when someone lunges at me talking about biting, I instinctively jump. I hopped back from the bed, and she hopped, naked, after me. I feel like a damned fool for doing it, but I jumped back further. She giggled and started to chase, and so I started to run. I ran out the bedroom door and started to head down the dimly-lit hall when I heard a key in the front door. Oh shit! I came up short just as the door opened and Bill walked in. He stepped in, saw me, blinked a couple of times, and exclaimed in a loud whisper, "Hell! We were supposed to go fishing. Forgot all about it. I'm sorry, man."

I shrugged.

He came closer and whispered, "Hey, Kathy thinks I spent the night at your place. Cover me on this, will ya?"

"Sure." I whispered back.

Then, in a very loud voice, he boomed, "Let's have some coffee. Kathy? Hey, Kath? You there? Wake up! How 'bout if you make us some coffee."

Kathy showed up wearing a robe, yawning. She looked at me. "Oh, Hi, Jimmy. Where'd you guys go last night?"

I said, "We were down at the bar. I didn't think Bill ought to be out driving."

Bill winked at me. When he looked away, I winked at Kathy. She asked me, "So why did you come over?"

Hmm. Had to think fast. "He invited me over for breakfast for having put up with him last night."

Bill grunted, looking at Kathy. "Yeah. Bacon and eggs. And toast. But first, coffee. How 'bout if you get started now?"

We all marched into the kitchen. Under the bright light, Bill and I took seats at the table, while Kathy measured coffee into the coffee maker. This positioned her behind Bill, with me facing both of them.

Bill had brought the paper in with him, and without another word, he picked out the sports section and started to read. Behind him, Kathy pushed the button to start the coffee and turned to face me with a wicked smile. Her hand slowly drew the cord on her bathrobe, and she pulled one lapel of her robe open, flashing me a boob. Then she went to one of the lower shelves to retrieve a frying pan. She limberly bent at the waist and daringly flipped the back of her robe up, showing her ass and snatch to me. I scooted my chair closer to the table so I wouldn't get caught with my own big problem. Kathy silently snickered at this, lifting her eyebrows.

She pulled her robe back to expose her breasts; then hefted them for me, making smooching faces. She turned around and lifted the robe above her ass again and wiggled it at me. All of this took place inches behind an oblivious Bill.

Kathy covered up and went to the refrigerator, where she pulled out a pitcher of orange juice, which she poured into three glasses and distributed them. Bill glanced up at me. "Got to pinch a loaf." And with that he lumbered out of the kitchen.

Kathy was over in a flash. Throwing her bathrobe open, she threw one leg over my lap and scooted herself up to me so our chests were touching. She smashed her face into mine and kissed me violently, clutching my hair tightly and breathing heavily. Her naked pussy at my lap slid up and down over my pants, stroking my iron hard penis. She scooted back a little to give her hand access, and then struggled with the zipper. I helped her with this, and soon we had it free. As soon as we had it out, Kathy gave a little hop and slid herself down on it, emitting a huge gasp in doing so. Oh, glorious. Kathy was one juicy woman so it slid right in.

There's one thing about this position. It's hard to get the right motion if you're in a hurry. Bent at the waist, the poor guy on the bottom can't really contribute much. I slid my hands around and grabbed one delicious little bun with each hand, and started bouncing Kathy up and down and back and forth. She helped in every way she could, but her legs weren't long enough to get a good footing on the floor without pulling me out of her.

12