A Fishing Trip, But I'm The Bait Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stickygirl
stickygirl
197 Followers

"No!" he hissed, grabbing my hand away and then landing a slap on my bottom, making me yelp. "I'll decide when you touch yourself. Did I tell you to touch yourself?"

"Sorry, I just thought..."

"Listen Jane, I'll make you come, but not that way." He replied with that stern voice again.

"Here lick this," he said, offering me his middle finger. I licked.

"Have you ever put anything in your cunt, girl?"

"In my bottom? Um..well... sometimes I use a candle," I stammered in surprise.

With that I felt his finger at my rear.

"I don't want to hurt you, so push down a little: it'll make you relax. Go ahead -- that's it, well done Jane. Nearly there. Are you OK?"

My ass was stinging and the pressure was building against my sphincter until, almost with a 'pop', his finger was inside me. He paused for a moment or two and then began little movements back and forth, never quite letting the end slip out. He removed his finger and pressed his face close again, stretching my cheeks wide open again with his powerful grip.

His tongue danced over my sensitive opening till I began to feel butterflies in my tummy, then his tongue probed deep and those hot sensations took over.

I let out a groan and began to push back harder onto his face and tongue. Oh, it felt so good. His finger teased my opening once again and I wanted more of it in me, but he slipped it out again and replaced it with his darting tongue.

Abruptly he stopped and stood up. I was confused for I was still in the midst of intense sensations. When I turned he was pulling his trousers back into place and tucking his shirt back.

"Time to go," he stated.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked, confused.

"You're good Jane but I can't fuck you yet. Your cunt is way too tight. I'd like to fuck you, don't get me wrong, but you'll have to practise with something first. If you'd like some more we can meet up again in a few days... shall we say Friday? In the meantime you need to find some bigger candles and stretch yourself or you're going to cut my dick clean off with your little virgin fanny."

He made to go to the door.

"But I haven't come yet," I blurted out.

"So?" he said, laughing at me. "You'll come how and when I decide, boy. On Friday, be here waiting for me. I'll leave you some instructions pinned to that mirror."

With that he turned and, heaving the door open, was gone.

I stood cradling myself with my arms feeling cold and confused. Hot tears began to well in my eyes and I began to dress hurriedly. The mood had changed so abruptly it didn't even occur to me to toss myself off and my erection had disappeared anyway.

Fully dressed as a fisherman once again, I sat for a moment on the edge of the old sofa and squeezed the tears away from my eyes with the back of my hand. My ass still stung a little from his probing and I could catch the scent of his sperm on my skin. I ran my hands over my neck and hair to check if there were any telltale drops of his sperm left. I dried the strands of damp hair with my shirt sleeve, took a deep breath and made my way out into the daylight.

Back at the riverside there was a note tucked into the lid of my kitbag.

"Dear Jane

I think you're beautiful and I'm sorry for leaving in such a rush. I hate to see you wearing those horrible man's clothes and will bring you something much prettier to wear on Friday. Could you do me a favour? Could you shave off your pubic hair: under your arms as well. It would make you even sexier! Don't forget to do 'those' exercises: they may hurt a little at first but 'no pain, no gain'! If you intend to come back Friday leave me a sign: put a scrap of paper into the gatepost by the lane where you parked your bike. I really hope you do. Paul the Warden."

I finished reading the note with a smile and looked up and down the field, almost expecting to see him. I tore a corner of paper from his note and put it in my pocket, hoping it would be big enough for him to see.

...continued in Chapter Two

12